Sissified by My Roommate

Story Info
Utter defeat and domination by roommate.
2.7k words
4.36
79.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday, and both me and roommate were off, which was a regular occurrence. He was working full time, and always got weekends off, which was when we hunt out. I only worked part time, and he was really my only good friend, so I always enjoyed our time together. We were spending the day doing chores, drinking a bit, and generally lounging around on the couch. "Can you get me another beer?" he asked me.

"Why can't you get it yourself?" I ask

"Well, you're closer." I was closer by a foot. I huffed, but still went to go get it for him. I hate to admit that I don't really mind doing things for him, he certainly makes it easy. He's a good friend, he's helpful and sweet.

"Wait, is that my shirt you're wearing?" Jay asked me as I came back with his beer. I looked down, "Erm, I guess it is. It was just a clean shirt, is all." He chuckled, "you're my bitch" he said, under his breath. "What?" I knew what he said, but it surprised me. My face started to feel hot. "Nothing" he smiled.

"Shut up." I told him. After a little while passed, he said "hey, if you wash the dishes, I'll take out the garbage and clean the counters when you're done."

"Sure." I said, and got up to go into the kitchen.

As I washed the dishes, I could feel his eyes on my rear end. This was a usual thing. He constantly teased me about the size of my, well, rather large behind. He likes to pinch it, or smack it when I'm not looking, and lately he's gotten more ballsy. It was really starting to annoy me. No wonder he always asks me to get up to do things for him. Even though I'm washing the dishes wearing sweatpants instead of my usual spandex briefs, he's still waiting for his opportunity. It's not like the sweatpants do much to hide my plump butt.

He does it because I allow it, I told myself. I'm not gonna let a teenager be in charge of me.

"I'm gonna make some coffee, you want some?" he asks

"Uh, yeah, why not?" I say

He comes up behind me, and grabs the coffee pot in one hand... and my buttcheek in the other.

"Let it go." I glare at him.

"Or what?" he smiled at me, "what are you gonna do?"

I continued to glare at him, with his hand still firmly squeezing my butt, *brrrrrt* My cheeks wobbled.

He took his hand off, a little shocked, and I grinned. Before I could say anything, though, he just smacked my ass, "I didn't think girls fart."

"okay, that's it! You need to stop touching my ass. And I'm not a girl!" I raised my voice, flustered.

"I think you like the attention." he said, apathetically.

"I do not!" I pouted

"But you're so cute. I'm just admiring you." Jay told me.

"I- wait, r-really? you think I'm-" I paused, still blushing, "no. You need to stop it."

Jay smiled and started brewing the coffee. By the time it had finished, I was already done with the dishes, and sitting on the couch sideways, with my knees together.

"You even sit like a girl" Jay said, handing him his coffee.

"It's comfortable" I said, annoyed. And it was for me. My dick wasn't exactly big enough for it to get in the way.

"Can you make it anymore obvious that I'm the man of the house?" Jay told him

"You are not! You're not even old enough to buy the beer you've been drinking!" I said, flustered. My cheeks started to get hot again.

"Yeah, you buy it for me, because you're my bitch." Jay laughed.

I pouted, and crossed my arms. It's all I could really do against him.

"Hey, I'm just messing with you," Jay said, "why are you so on edge lately?"

"Because you freaking tease me all the time! And you touch my butt, and-" he interrupted, "okay, okay. I admit, I've crossed a line. I won't do it anymore, okay?"

I sighed, "no, no, it's hardly that, even though it's annoying," I shoot him a flustered look, "it's just that girl, Anna, I really had a crush on who shot me down last week, I just still haven't gotten over it." Jay listened intently. "And, well, I guess I am a little... jealous of you. You've been with so many girls, and I'm... still a virgin." I looked down at the floor.

"Wait, you're still a-" Jay stopped himself, "nevermind." My eyes started to water. "Hey, hey, it's okay," he said in a soft voice. He started to stroke my hair, but I was too shooken up to even stop it. And admittedly, it was kind of nice. "look, you just need to be a little more confident. You're so shy." He pulled me in, and I let my head sink into his big chest, as he continued to stroke my hair. "You're sweet, and you're my best friend. Trust me, you'll find a girl eventually." I started to feel better, and the embarrassment of nuzzling his chest still hadn't dawned on me. I smiled.

"Heh, I really am the man of the house, aren't I?" he teased.

"N-no," I stammered.

"Alex, just let me take care of you. I'm the man here." My cheeks were burning red now, I didn't know how to respond. I knew he was right, but I didn't want to admit it to him.

"Aren't I?" he asked. My breathing was getting heavier. "Aren't I?" he asked again.

"Yes." I whispered, and got off of his chest, leaving behind tear drops on his shirt. "I-I have to go the bathroom."

"Okay, dollface." Dollface? What the hell.

I paced in the bathroom. I needed to get a hold of myself. I need to go back out to the living room, and tell him what just happened was a moment of weakness, and that I wasn't going to become what he really wanted.

When I came back out, he smiled at me, and patted his thigh, "Go ahead. Sit on my lap, princess."

Princess? My face turned bright red again. "What? I'm not sitting on your lap. No way!"

"I've already got you blushing. You've admitted I'm the man here. You may as well." he told me.

"No, look, it was just a... moment of weakness. I-" he pointed at his lap, "-I know what you're trying to do, and-and I'm not gonna let it happen."

"Sit." he commanded

"But-"

"Now." He talked to me as if I were a dog.

I don't know why, but I still couldn't stop myself. I couldn't believe how much control this teenager had over me, and despite my best intentions I still parked my little butt down on his lap. "I-I can't believe I'm doing this." I said, feeling his huge erection inbetween my buttcheeks. My cheeks were bright red again, and my face only got hotter as Jay started to put his hands around my waist. "Shush. I told you I'd take care of you, right?" he said.

"Y-yes." I say, shakily.

"So just relax. Who's my good girl?" Jay asked. Girl? "Dude, I'm not a girl!" this made me even more embarrassed and humiliated than I already was. "Then why are you sitting on my lap? Huh, princess?" Jay asked.

"I... I..." I couldn't think. It felt like my brain was melting.

*brrrrt* Jay felt a rumble on his lap.

"O-oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Jay. That time wasn't on purpose. I-I get gassy when I'm nervous." My face was burning hot now. Jay just laughed. "Relax, princess. Just let me take care of you." his bulge grew bigger. "Who's my good girl?" he asked.

I paused, then meekly said "me", pouting.

"Say it." Jay ordered.

"I-I'm a good girl." I shyly said. I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. He had me wrapped around his finger. He was winning, he was finally getting what he wanted after the months of me resisting.

Jay's tone shifted, "That girl, Anna, the one you have a crush on," he said, cruelly, "I didn't want to tell you, but we fucked that night she rejected you."

I didn't believe it. It couldn't be true.

"N-no you didn't." I said, my eyes were starting to water again.

"You wanna see the pictures?" he asked.

"I-" He picked his phone up off the coffee table and scrolled through his gallery before pulling up a photo of what was undoubtedly Anna with a cock the size of her head resting on her cheek.

"Jay, you..." the tears started to roll down my cheeks. "how could you?" I wasn't sure if I was more angry, or sad. I've been crushing on her for over a year, and he managed to have sex with her within a week of meeting her. I was in shock. He knew I had a crush on her!

"You've been so bitchy lately, and I wanted to knock you down a peg. I was sick of you being a brat. And she's so hot. I was gonna tell you eventually, but now seemed like a good time."

I stared blankly at the ground as I sat on the lap of the man who basically cucked me. Just when I thought he couldn't emasculate me anymore, he fucks my crush. Worst of all, my tiny cock started to get hard. His total domination of me turned me on, and I hated it. I couldn't stop thinking of his fat cock on Anna's face, and how I wanted it on mine. Gosh, what has he done to me. The feelings of jealousy and anger were somehow surpassed by enticement of his cock. Why do I want his cock so bad?

"Aww," he says, as he grabs my little dick "it makes you excited, doesn't it, princess?"

Fighting back tears, I whisper, "yes." There was no point in denying anything anymore.

"Maybe next time we fuck, I'll let you watch." he laughs. "Now go ahead and kiss my dick. Admit your defeat, Alex."

I was under his spell now, he may as well have me on a leash. I obediently got up and dropped to my knees in front of him. We both knew that I was broken now.

"Show me the respect you have for me. Admit your defeat," he ordered

"what did I do to you?"

"You... you beat me. You defeated me." I said, meekly.

"Just one kiss." Jay toyed. Hesitantly, I leaned in, and planted my lips on the tip of his dick, finally surrendering completely to Jay.

"Show the balls some love too." he ordered. I kneeled down more and planted two kisses on his balls, one for each.

"Now give them a taste." Jay commanded.

"A-a taste?" I pleaded, "don't make me suck your balls... Please. That's so humiliating." My final vestiges of reluctance were running thin.

"Hey, who's my bitch?" I sighed and pouted before licking, then suckling his balls, glaring up at him as I gobbled them. I was so angry, but I just couldn't help but worship him. He started slapping my cheeks and nose with his cock, which only made me more flustered. I growled as my cheeks became redder before Jay grabbed me by the chin and began to push the tip of his dick inbetween my reluctant lips. I continued to glare up at Jay with my "big, brown eyes" like he says, as I pleasured the cock of my new, young master. I still couldn't believe what was happening. I was completely at the mercy of this kid. He basically owned me now, and probably forever. "What did you do to me?" I asked, with his huge cock pressed against my lips. He replied with a devilish smile. He broke my brain, filling it with only thoughts of his power... and his cock. He completely shattered my masculinity, and my reality. I've never been more frustrated and humiliated in my life.

I knew what he would soon want next: "Your ass."

I immediately forgot what I was thinking about. "Wh-what?"

"I want your ass. My prize. I beat you, so its mine now."

Maybe, just maybe, I could stop this. "N-not my ass... Please, no." Jays cock rested on my chin. I no longer even had the authority or willpower to make demands about my own body, all I could do was plead with him.

"Get back on the couch with your ass up." he demanded.

I mewled "Y-yes, sir." I whispered, and started to tear up as I did what he said. He'd truly made me a plaything. His toy. I pushed my jiggly butt up in the air, just for him. He rested his cock inbetween my cheeks. "It's over. I've won, princess."

"I-I know... My ass is yours... Y-you own it." I still couldn't believe the reality.

"correction. I own you." Jay said, cruelly. "Who am I, princess?"

I stared at the couch, inbetween my thighs. The shame I felt was almost unbearable. "M-my daddy." I should be in charge of him, instead I'm calling him daddy and waiting for him to clap my cheeks.

"That's right." Tears streamed down my face. He's about to own me forever, but a big part of me wants it.

"Take it. Y-you beat me, and this is your prize. You own it now... daddy. Please, take my little butt." I started to truly believe those words in my head. He utterly defeated me, so my ass *is* his to take. It's my big, white flag.

He began sliding his huge cock in my ass. It hurt so much, but it was for him, my teenage daddy. I was willing to give him my whole world now.

I let out girlish moans as his cock entered my ass. As he started thrusting, I shoved my face into the pillow and started to scream into it, letting out the last little bits of my rage as he fucked away my last bits of masculinity. He spanked my fat ass as he pounded me, his balls slapping against mine.

Just when it seemed like he was about to cum, he flipped me over, and lifted up my legs. He stared into my eyes as he dicked me down, "Who fucking owns you?" he yelled at me. I could barely look him in the eyes, I was so intimidated by him.

"You do, daddy!" I squealed.

"Open your mouth, slut." I obeyed, and he spit in my mouth, which I swallowed like a good girl.

"Are you ready for my cum?" he asked, fucking me faster.

"Yes! Please! Fucking breed me. Make me your bitch for life, daddy!"

"I'm gonna own you forever after this." He says.

"Please!" I squeal, as my tiny dick begins to uncontrollably shoot onto my tummy.

With that, he cums, filling me up with his seed, and forever marking me as his. Permanent ownership.

A week passed. In the kitchen, I made two mixed drinks wearing nothing but polka-dot panties, and one of Jay's shirts that was too big on me. Underneath my panties was my tiny, hairless dick in a pink cage. It had only taken Jay a few days to get me to accept chastity. He kept the key on him at all times. I walked back into the living room where Jay and Anna were sitting on the couch and placed the drinks on the coffee table. Jay pointed at the ground and I sunk to my knees in front of him. He grabbed me by the collar he'd gotten me that read "Property of Jay" and pulled my face toward his crotch. I pulled down his boxers and didn't hesitate to lovingly pleasure his huge cock as he made out with Anna. I arched my back and pushed my butt out so he could get a good view, which I knew he liked so much. She made her way down from his chest to his cock, and nibbled the tip as I sucked on the shaft. She deepthroated his cock as I sucked on his balls, until he finally busted, feeding his cum to both of us.