Sissified Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked it till it got hard, then I kissed the top he was already leaking pre-cum, I licked it up and slowly I started sucking his dick, I got it deeper and deeper and finally swallowed it all in, I caressed his balls and kept sucking, I looked at him he was sitting with his eyes closed, he was enjoying it very much, I kept sucking, his penis started twitching and he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all.

"I was wonderful, I can't even describe it. I have nothing to compare as it was my first time, but it was the best feeling ever." Alan said.

He was very happy and kept in talking, I looked at my watch 15 mis before Ms. Robin returned.

"It was my pleasure too, but I need to leave sorry," I said.

"Best 50$ I ever spent," he said and gave me the money.

As I was leaving, "I think I recognize you somewhere," Alan said.

I froze.

"What If he recognized me and told everyone about me?" I thought. But not saying anything will only make him more curious, I turned.

"Really, from where?" I asked.

"Don't know, but I think I know you from somewhere," he replied.

"I don't think so, this is the first time I saw you."

"You're right must be someone else, goodbye," he said and walked away.

I was relieved thank God, he didn't recognize me, otherwise everyone would have known about me. I walked to the gate thinking about the events that had happened, first I gave a blowjob to a stranger, as I thought about it, I realized I missed hid dick, I wanted it again I could feel the taste of his cum in my mouth some of his dried stuck to my body. Then, I sucked my classmate for money.

Ms. Robin came and I got into her car.

"You got 130$, 30$ more than you needed, good," she said.

"How did you know I got 130$?" I asked.

"Oh, silly I know everything, remember the woman you met earlier today, I sent her. She recorded everything and sent it to me, see."

She showed me the video of my first customer.

"You have got so good at it," she said and played another video. It was of me seducing Alan and then sucking him. I was confused how did she get this.

"I made her follow you, how good you were a seducing him how slutty did you walk and move to seduce him and you got 50$ from him. Really good sissy, you getting better. You did well today and I have a gift for you," she explained.

I looked at her.

"You have been good today, I'm sure you are still horny," she said looking at my leaking penis.

"I'll unlock you so that you can rub yourself," she said smiling.

It had been so long I had removed the cage and masturbated.

"Thank you, mistress," I said happily.

"But you have to do one more thing before, I unlock you," she said.

"What mistress," I inquired.

"You needn't know, you trust me right but I must warn you it's permanent, I won't harm you and it won't be visible most of the time."

"I don't know mistress, it's permanent how can I agree to it without agreeing", I said.

"You have to trust me and if you don't want this, no problem but you won't be allowed to cum for another month," she said.

Not cumming for another month would drive me crazy.

"Yes, I will do it," I said.

"Good sissy, I knew you trusted me."

We drove to building and went inside, I realized it was a tattoo shop, she went to the woman at the counter and told her something, they looked at me smiled. Ms. Robin came to me and put a blind fold on me.

"You're getting your first tattoo, I don't want you look till it's done, I don't want the surprise to be ruined," she said and led me into a room, she removed my skirt and panties and made me lie down.

I felt some liquid in the area above my penis, it was being cleaned. A paper stencil was put and then removed.

"I'll start the tattoo now," a woman said the artist I guessed.

It was painful I endured it, after 30 mins or so she stopped.

"It's done," she said.

"It is perfect," I heard Ms. Robin saying.

She got me to my feet and removed the blind fold, I looked in the mirror. There was a pink heart above my penis and it has black outline it had something written over it, I looked closely. "SISSY" was written in bold inside the heart.

"Mistress I thought you were helping me get rid of these feeling, everything you had me do till now, you did it to help me to embrace it to that level that I started hating it. But this is permanent how will I ever remove this after I get back to normal," I said with tears in my eyes.

I was crying now.

"Listen Ron, see this will remind you that you are a sissy, every day. You will embrace it ever quicker, than you will go back to normal even quicker and don't worry about the tattoo, it can be easily removed in any tattoo removal clinic," she said and hugged me.

I didn't want to believe her, but couldn't.

"I have to trust Ms. Robin," I said to myself. I stopped crying.

"Could the tattoo really be removed?" I asked her.

"Yes, it's easy to remove it," said the tattoo artist.

"Ok mistress, I trust you."

"You're perfect, now let's go back to your house, you have a gift waiting"., Ms. Robin said.

We went to my house and then got into my room.

"Don't strip masturbate dressed up." She said and removed my chastity.

My penis had gotten smaller, only the small head of my penis poked out.

"It has gotten so small, don't you like it?" she asked.

I looked at it, it was so small I was confused.

"How did it get that small?" I thought, what was stranger is that I like it I wanted it to be small.

"I love it," I said without thinking.

"Good sissy now get on with rubbing yourself," she said and threw the cage in the trash.

"You won't be needing it any anymore."

I grabbed my penis and started rubbing it with two fingers, I felt my balls they had gotten smaller too, slowly my penis started getting hard, it was little more than an inch now, I continued rubbing it. It got completely hard but still no more than one and a half inch, I felt aroused but didn't cum. Ms. Robin noticed this, she walked towards me.

"Get on your fours and keep your ass up," she said.

I positioned myself on knees and hands like a dog, and put my ass up.

"Don't stop rub yourself."

I kept rubbing myself I was still hard, Ms. Robin put on a glove and put some lube on it and on my asshole.

"Sissies primary sexual part is their boipussy not the clitty," she said and started circling her finger around my ass hole, slowly she put her finger inside and went inside about an inch or two and started massaging from inside. I realized it was my G-spot, I started leaking. I continued to rub on my penis, I was so aroused.

"Do you like it?" Ms. Robin asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said moaning. I couldn't speak clearly; I was in heaven.

"What is this sensation?" I thought to myself.

She kept massaging my prostate, slowly she inserted another finger and started massaging it more intensely. I leaked even more now, I started rubbing myself more vigorously.

"Oh my.....God! I'm cumming, I'm....... Cumming, ah I'm cumming, Ahh! O.. Oh!... Aghh! AAAH!", I screamed hard.

I shot ropes after ropes of cum onto the floor, it was the strongest orgasm I ever had. I fell down panting, I was completely spent, I didn't have the energy to get up, I lied there enjoying the fading sensation.

"Come on lick up the cum, don't want it to go to waste," Ms. Robin said.

I dragged myself to the pool of cum and licked it clean, I wanted more. I got up and looked at my penis it was soft again it was reduced to only the head again, I looked at the mirror, I saw my body it was so girly, the sissy tattoo looked cute, the penis looked wrong on my body. I looked at Ms. Robin she was smiling.

"Now the time for the real gift," she said and handed me a box.

I opened it inside it was a small pink chastity cage it was only half an inch in height and ad a tube attached to it, I looked at Ms. Robin.

"This will be your new cage; you were too small for the last one. Come here I will help you."

I walked to her, she took the cage and slid the tube inside my penis and then put a tight ring around my balls and then locked it shut.

"The tube will help you to pee without spraying, if you do it sitting like a girl. This will also help you to wear panties better as this will not bulge out," she explained.

"Thank you, mistress," I said. Weirdly I liked the new cage.

"One more thing, I hoped you liked rubbing your clitty for the last time, this was the last time you masturbated by rubbing your clitty, you won't be doing it again ever, or at least till I'm done helping you," she said.

"How will I do it then?" I asked.

"Don't worry I'll teach you when you need it, now don't forget to take your pills, she handed me a new bottle, these are stronger, I also left the liquid to be mixed with your food downstairs, be sure to inform your mother," she said.

"I will mistress."

"Bye, sissy", she said.

I went and kissed her shoes. After, she left, I got into a nightie and got to sleep. Thinking about the events that happened today, I hoped they would end soon, I wanted to go back to becoming a boy, but I didn't want to I realised I loved doing what I did, I wanted to be like this. What did I want I was so confused, thinking about this I drifted to sleep.

I woke up next morning and saw a text on my phone, it was Mom's text. I opened it.

"Ron, I have to go on business trip, I had leave quickly so I didn't wake you up. I will be away for a couple of weeks, but I will be back before summer break is over. Ms. Robin was kind enough to let you stay with her till I came back, she is such a good teacher. Love you, bye."

Just then Ms. Robin called.

"Hey sissy, your mother asked me to let you stay with me till she returns, I agreed we are going to have so much fun," she said cheerfully.

"Now pack your clothes only bring the girly ones, you won't be needing the others and bring you toys and pills and the liquid you mix with your food, wear something good and be ready at 9 I'll pick you up then, bye."

She cut the call.

To be continued...

12