Sissified Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to take it all today." Ms. Robin said.

I was scared to go any deeper, but too aroused to say Ms. Robin anything, I kept silent and enjoyed the dildo, she started going deeper it pained a lot, but soon it was replaced by pleasure, she kept thrusting and going deeper, then I felt the balls of the dildo hit against my own balls.

"You have done it, you took it all in, you're such a buttslut." Ms. Robin said and kept fucking my ass.

With every thrust my anus tightened around the dildo and my cage was swinging between my legs, I kept leaking continuously, I was so aroused. All the 12-inches were inside me, I felt my anus tightening, it kept hitting my prostate, I was shaking uncontrollably my legs then hips all of my body was shaking, a feeling of pleasure rushed through my body, my heart ponded against my chest, I felt the same thing I had felt in that alley in the back of the sex shop, when I used my buttplug to cum, but this was 100 times stronger, I gave in I shot ropes after ropes of cum on to the bed, she kept pounding my ass, till I had stopped squirting and fell on the bed the dildo sliding out of me, After I regained my senses, I looked up at Ms. Robin, she was smiling with satisfaction.

"Did you enjoy sissy?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good, I kept my promise and made you cum."

"But mistress, I thought you were going to open my cage up." I said.

"What did I tell you I last time I opened your cage" she asked.

"It was my last time I masturbated by rubbing my clitty." I said.

"Good you remember, sissy's sexual organ is her boipussy. You need to learn to pleasure yourself through your pussy like a woman." she said.

I was trying to soak up what she had just said.

"This is the only way you will ever cum from now, you have to let go of your clitty If you want to become a perfect sissy, do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress." I replied.

"Good, now go to your room you have to learn a lot tomorrow, I will get you some new toys tomorrow, as a gift for your first sissygasm by a dildo." she said.

I went back to my room; I was confused why did I never even leaked all this time she pounded my ass with the dildo. But, why did I start cumming instantly today. Then I realized it was injection, she didn't inject me with anything today, I rushed to her room and confronted her about it. She listened it all.

"Smart sissy, I did give you those injections to stop you from cumming, that's true but tell me one thing did you enjoy your sissygasm today?" she asked.

"Yes, I did mistress. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had" I replied.

"See that was the reason I didn't let you cum all these days, if you had you would never have become the buttslut I made you today, she would never have had the intense sissygasm you got today, do you understand now?" she asked.

I thought about it. She was correct she did this all for me, she wanted me to have the pleasure of the sissygasm.

"Yes, I understand now Mistress. Thank you." I replied.

"You're welcome sissy, never ever question my methods again, now go to your room, you have a lot of work tomorrow."

I went to my room, my ass gaped, it was still stretched out. I had my buttplug in but it was quite small than the dildo and I felt empty inside, I got into bed and fell asleep. I had a dream only this time I wasn't sucking a cock, I was getting fucked by it.

To be continued...

12