Sissified Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so proud of you, you made all of them cum. You have become a perfect sissy." she said smiling.

I went into the kitchen to get them something to drink, I was having a hard time walking, the putt had been pumped 20 times and it was so large now. When I got back the were all sitting with a strap on dildo on their waist, I felt excited, I hadn't cum in two weeks, I might get to today.

"Show them how well you know a dick." Ms. Robin said.

I got down in front of Ms. Jen and bit my lip and started blowing the dildo, I went all the way down to the balls, I repeated the same with others.

"Now I want to say thank you for the orgasm and let me give you one in return." Ms. Alex said and pushed me to my knees.

I went to the doggy pose, she pulled the plug out, it came out with a 'Plop' sound, I knew my ass was gaping, it felt empty just then she pushed her dildo inside, she slowly went deeper, by now Ms. Renee had moved Infront of me and stared pushing her dildo down my throat, I was being fucked in my mouth and ass at the same time. I was so aroused, I started leaking, Ms. Alex was hitting against my prostate, I could feel it. After some time, she moved to my mouth and Ms. Jen started fucking my ass. When Ms. Robin put the dildo in my mouth I tasted like ass, I enjoyed it. They took turns fucking me in the ass and mouth. After 30 min or so when Ms. Robin was fucking my ass again I started shaking, I started leaking and wave of ecstasy took over me, Ms. Alex continued fucking me, I came hard, ropes after ropes of cum shot through my cage. I laid back exhausted, Ms. Jen scooped my cum up and brought it to my face.

"Lick them, don't want to let them go to waste." she said.

I licked it from her hand. They all removed their strap-on dildos.

"She is so good and look how cute she is." Ms. Jen said.

"You have trained her so well." Ms. Alex said.

"I want on too, just as cute as her." Ms. Renee said.

They were preparing to leave, I kissed them all on their feet and thanked them. They left.

"You did a really good job today; you will receive a good payment which obviously will be cut from your debt. I am tempted to unlock you but what good will it be, I'm sure you can only cum by fucking your ass you've become such a butt slut now." she said.

"Now you must remember Janet's offer about the discount, you agreed to a photoshoot for her, well she called and they have one tomorrow I will drop you there tomorrow morning. Clean this up and get to sleep." she said and left.

I cleaned up went to my room, I changed into a nightie and pushed the alarm inside me. Thinking what was about to happen the next day, I drifted to sleep.

To be continued...

12