Sissifying Addictions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

"Sissy girls like us don't have great asses usually, we want, no need to have a great ass. It makes our sissy asses so incredibly fuckable."

Mandi's in great shape and she pushes me especially with the sit ups.

I'm not in good shape and she leaves me gasping and in pain after that.

She's the same though really pushing herself too.

"Now the good part of the exercise, c'mon upstairs."

She has to help me up and we go upstairs where she takes out a really big rubber tote of sex toys and dildoes and she selects two big ten inch thick rubber cocks that have these big heads and veins and suction cup bases.

She sets up the laptops with these videos and we get lubed up...the butt-plugs come out and we get drinks and then both get into position.

Yeah there's a certain best place to have your legs apart where the thrusting up and down will build a sexy pretty ass.

We both groan in pleasure as we sink on those huge cocks on our knees in front of her bed and Mandi shows me how to do these deep work-out lunges as we fuck ourselves over and over until we both have sissy orgasms.

Over and over...watching these sissy videos and hypnos.

I'm so loving it.

All these videos are really telling the truth.

I'm a caged cock loving sissy.

Right from the first point of the thick mushroom head pushing me apart to having my body sinking over the thick perfectly hard shaft I love it.

It never hurts, it just gets better, just feels right.

The cage hurts, hurts a lot until my boner gets strangled off again and again.

It's fucking ourselves until we squirt and groan and moan and sissy...and we go until our thighs and ass hurts and not from the sex either.

Then it's showers and lotion and perfume and more panties and getting dressed.

Hanging out and talking, shopping online for things and mandi's funny, witty and just cool in general and we do stuff like all these femmy things like walking and sitting, how to move your arms, heels and posture but it's all fun and like a game.

I find myself laughing and smiling as much as learning.

Lunch is cooking and her teaching me things about cooking in the kitchen.

In the afternoon she's doing bookings and I'm doing my accounting things for clients and after that it's getting baked and tripping again as I listen to the MP-3 she made and watching those hypnos as I ride that big dildo again working my ass and thighs as I just trip and let it take me over.

My cock caged hurts, hurts and yet it feels like it's a good hurt, a right hurt.

I fell asleep sank down on that sweet ten inch cock wearing myself out the music playing in my head.

Mandi comes home and we both get cleaned up all over again and there's sexy lingerie for bed and another bout of getting zapped so it'll heal while I sleep and another butt-plug and another MP-3.

......... It's like this everyday.

It's more than just that all at the same time too.

The MP-3's are things like "Crave cock, suck cock, crave cock."

Or "Crave cock, want cock, you need to be filled, crave cock."

And the sweetest one which is my bedtime music. "Smile, pretty girls smile, you are a girl, smile, you're allowed to smile, laugh, be happy, relax, be happy, smile, be happy, you're allowed to smile."

That's the most important one...because I never did that a lot, too much stuff as a guy just made me too stiff, too serious.

And more changes as the hormones are kicking in with a vengeance. The biggest is honestly my feelings and emotions as well as more and more of these sexual feelings too.

Clothes slowly fell into place as I started changing. Lots of measuring and online shopping getting things to wear, sexy things, sweet things even just girly stuff too. Corseting became a thing to help me slim down and shape my figure after I dropped the fat off.

Well some dropped off the rest thanks to my hormones was settling into my ass and my titties.

I'm not super hot but I'm better than some, perky titties, smooth face and a little cockette, clitty.

Oh heck yeah the cage and the hormones shrunk it for sure it's just this cute little dangle there now.

And yeah like Mandi I love it.

I got my own hormones and was needing less and less drugs. Now they were just recreational.

Then it was time...time to start going out, to start having my life as I kept up the changes.

Went deeper.

We were talking about me moving and things in the future when Mandi suggests.

"Work with me."

"On pay dates?"

"Sure, there's more bookings than I can handle honestly Jamie and it'll keep my guys interested and we can build up some cash for future stuff you want."

Things that I want is plastic surgery, I really want a trachea shave and breast implants too and the biggest thing is facial feminization surgery.

Yeah I look cute, better than most but I want to be like Mandi and cock stiffening at a glance.

"Sure...I really want to meet people Mandi and the rest will be a bonus."

She grins. "Plus real cock."

I laugh smiling. "Plus real cock."

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12