Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to push himself into my mouth but the angle was wrong. Interlocking his fingers behind my head he lifted me up to position my mouth at the right angle. At this angle about three inches of fat cock went in. He scooted forward pressing more of donkey dick to its inevitable resting place.

He still seemed annoyed with the lack of progress so turning around he knelt over me in the second man-to-man sixty-nine of my life. Looking down at what he was doing to my mouth he thrust into my throat. I coughed and sputtered a bit but he was unfazed.

He kept up his assault on my throat pushing forcefully until one time he sunk in to the hilt. His furry balls rested on the bridge of my nose and his entire cock was down my throat. He didn't stay in long but pulled out quickly before sinking in again.

Steve called out from the other side of the room, "He's eleven inches long." I believed him. The effort to control my breathing was incredible as he timed his fucking thrusts with my gasps for air. Every time he pushed in as far as he could, smearing his balls on my nose.

At this time the man with my legs on his shoulders shouted out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" plowing himself into my ass and holding himself in until he was spent.

My mouth man then drove himself into a frenzy. His first shot was delivered while his cockhead was still eleven inches closer to my stomach. To me it was nothing more than a pulse through his cock.

He pulled out for the rest of his load and showed Steve that he was cumming in my mouth. I dutifully kept my mouth open.

Bang, Bang, Bang, he kept shooting cum into my open mouth. I lost track of how many shots he dropped in there. My entire oral cavity was about half way full - too full to swallow without spilling most of it.

He was just about done when the other two guys, whom I had forgotten were in the room came over jerking on their dicks to splash two more loads in with the first. By the time they were done the level of cum in my mouth had risen to the brink of my lips threatening even more to spill over.

I couldn't swallow laying on my back so I carefully sat up and gulped a mouthful of cum. Much more than I wanted spilled down my chin, neck and onto my cleavage.

Steve clapped his hands from his chair. "Very good, boys. You have entertained me well. You may go now."

So that was it. My sissy experience had come to an end. Steve went wherever he went while me, Mike, and the other three guys dressed to go home. Away from Steve the guys were all very pleasant and I could see myself having a friendship with any of them.

The one I referred to earlier as Asslicker was really named Tom. He told me how much he enjoyed my company and asked me for my phone number so we could get together again sometime.

I drove to the gym to shower and clean up before going home.

On the way home I was able to reflect on the day's events. There were many events I enjoyed immensely and many more that were just luke-warm or even unpleasant.

I had played the role of a sissy and it was not all I hoped it would be. The things I enjoyed were the cocksuckings, the assfucking, and the body rubbing. But not with Steve or Meatbeater.

These things did not fall into any neat categories for easy analysis. So what was I? If not gay, bi, or straight? I was not a sissy, or a sub, or a top, or a bottom, or any other term that described me accurately. My quest for self-discovery through sissification was a failure.

There is always another day. And more stories.

12