Sissy Amy Super Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissy Amy gets totally owned and trained.
4.4k words
4.56
40.5k
53

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThroatSlut
ThroatSlut
108 Followers

Aaron had always known that he was different from other boys. While they were rough housing and playing sports, he was more interested in activities the girls were doing. He would rather hang out with the girls than get dirty and sweaty. He was teased relentlessly at school for his feminine ways.

When Aaron turned 18, he decided to start embracing his femininity. He started dressing in more feminine or androgynous clothing, wearing eyeliner, and even began taking hormone treatments to help transition into a more feminine body. Aaron changed his name to Amy.

Amy began to take better care of her feminine self, removing all body hair below the eyebrows. Actually she was practically hairless as it was including her little balls. Amy is only 5 feet tall and weighs about 90 pounds with a tiny cock only 4 inches hard, more like a clit. A very small and effeminate boy/girl with beautiful blue eyes. She got her hair bleached blonde and got it styled in a cute pixie cut. Amy didn't think of herself as a boy, but not completely as a girl yet, more of femboy. She didn't know why but that excited her.

One day on a trip to the city, Amy met a strong woman named Sarah who ran riding stables right on the edge of the city. Sarah was enraptured when she first saw Amy and offered her a job helping out on the farm. Sarah had an eye out for femboys like Amy. Amy jumped at the opportunity, eager to get away from her small town.

At the farm, Amy found that she was able to be herself. Encouraged by Sarah she wore short shorts, tight tops that showed her perky hard nipples, shiny lip gloss and black eyeliner most every day. Sarah was especially supportive, treating Amy like the femboy she knew Amy wanted to be and Sarah desired.

As the weeks went by, Amy found herself increasingly drawn to Sarah. She admired the way Sarah carried herself, strong and confident, yet gentle and caring. Amy felt safe around Sarah, and she knew that she could trust her with anything.

One day, Sarah took Amy out for a ride on Sarah's favorite horse, a strong black stallion named Zeus. As they galloped through the fields, Amy's arms wrapped around Sarahs waist, Amy felt a rush like she had never felt before. She was exhilarated, and she knew that she wanted to spend more time with Sarah.

As the sun began to set, they returned to the stables, their hearts pounding with excitement. Sarah took Amy's hand and pulled her close, gazing deeply into her eyes. Amy's heart raced as Sarah leaned in and kissed her, a gentle yet passionate kiss that left her trembling with desire.

Over the next few weeks, Amy and Sarah's friendship blossomed into a full-blown romance. They spent their days working at the stables, caring for the horses and each other. Amy felt like she had found her soulmate in Sarah, and she knew that she would do anything to make her happy.

Amy had always felt a natural inclination towards submission, something that had become even more pronounced since she began hormone therapy. Her little tits were even budding, but not even an A cup yet. Maybe they wouldn't even get that big. Her mom's weren't that big at all, and she heard it's passed on. Maybe Amy would be stuck looking like a teenager. People said she looked more like 14 than 18. Sarah, on the other hand, had always been dominant. As they fell deeper in lust, their natural inclinations began to reveal themselves, and they found that they were perfectly suited for each other.

Amy relished the feeling of submission, the way that Sarah's strong hand guided her and controlled her. It gave her a sense of security and comfort that she had never felt before. Sarah, for her part, loved the way that Amy surrendered herself to her completely, giving herself over to Sarah's every whim and desire. It was a female led relationship, but the one being led was also a girl, or at least a femboy.

Their relationship became more and more intense as they explored their roles in the bedroom. Amy found herself wanting to be more submissive, craving the feeling of being completely controlled by Sarah. Sarah, for her part, wanted to push Amy's limits, to see just how far she could take her.

They experimented with dominance and submission. Sarah loved to tie Amy up, to tease and torment her, and to make her beg for release. Amy, in turn, loved to submit to Sarah's every whim, to give herself over completely to her.

They explored new and more extreme forms of domination and submission, finding new ways to express their love for each other through pain and pleasure. Sarah loved to dominate her beautiful, submissive femboy and Amy loved to submit.

Sarah began to daily finger Amy's boypussy and play with Amy's sensitive nipples. Amy loved it and was a true slut for having her hole played with. Amy rapidly progesses from taking one finger in her boypussy to taking four. Sarah is excited about the progress and can't wait till she can fist and gape Amy.

As Sarah pushed her fingers into Amy's boypussy, Amy moaned in pleasure. "Oh god, Sarah, that feels amazing," she said, arching her back.

Sarah smiled, feeling a sense of pride at Amy's progress. "You're doing so well, baby," she said, adding a third finger. "You're such a good little slut for me."

Amy whimpered, feeling her boypussy stretch to accommodate Sarah's fingers. "Please, Sarah," she gasped. "I need more."

Sarah grinned, pushing her fingers deeper into Amy's hole. "You want more, baby? You want me to finger fuck you?" she asked, feeling her own excitement building.

Amy nodded eagerly. "Yes, Sarah, please," she said, feeling her nipples harden as Sarah played with them.

Sarah began to work her fingers in and out of Amy's boypussy, stretching it wider and wider. Finally, she felt Amy's muscles relax, and started pumping her four fingers in and out quickly, rubbing Amy's prostate.

Amy cried out in pleasure, feeling a sense of fullness that she had never experienced before. "Oh god, Sarah, that's amazing," she said, feeling herself getting close to climax.

Sarah pumped her hand in and out of Amy's boypussy, feeling her own arousal building. "Come for me, baby," she said. "Come for me and show me what a good little slut you are."

Amy moaned, feeling her orgasm building deep inside her. She thrust her hips up to meet Sarah's hand, feeling herself explode in pleasure. Sissy had just had her first sissygasm cumming just from anal.

As she came down from her orgasm, Sarah gently pulled her fingers out of Amy's boypussy. "You did so well, baby," she said, kissing Amy's forehead. "I'm so proud of you."

Sarah pats the top of Amy's head like a dog. "You were a good girl today Amy" she said. "I'll have a reward for you if you continue to make me happy. Would you do anything to make me happy?"

Amy looked up at Sarah with excitement and anticipation. "Yes, Mistress," she replied eagerly. "I'll do anything you want me to do."

Sarah smiled, her plan was coming together quicker than she could have hoped. Amy was a true sub and Sarah planned to take her deep into sub space. "Good girl," she said, running her hand through Amy's blonde hair. "I'm glad to hear that. I have a special treat for you today. But first, you need to show me how much you want it. Get on your knees and crawl over to me like a good little pet."

Sarah looked at Amy, her tone firm. "Amy, I want you to take my foot in your mouth, suck on my toes and push it all the way to the back of your throat. I want to see you gag on it," she said, her eyes fixed on Amy's face.

Amy eagerly got down on her knees and crawled towards Sarah, who sat on a nearby chair.

"Good girl," Sarah said, as Amy reached her feet. "Now, show me how much you want this reward. Kiss my feet and beg for it. Worship my feet and suck on my toes"

Amy's eyes widened with both surprise and excitement at Sarah's command. She had never done anything like this before, but the thought of pleasing Sarah in any way possible made her eager to try. She nodded eagerly and took Sarah's foot in her hand, bringing it up to her mouth.

As she began to suck on Sarah's toes, she could feel her gag reflex start to kick in as the foot reached the back of her throat. But Amy was determined to please Sarah, so she pushed past the discomfort and continued to suck and lick Sarah's toes.

Sarah let out a moan of pleasure as Amy worked her foot, feeling a sense of satisfaction that she had complete control over this femboy. "That's it, Amy," she said, her voice laced with dominance. "Take it all the way, make it disappear."

Amy continued to gag and choke as she deepthroated Sarah's foot, feeling a mixture of pleasure and humiliation. But she knew that this was what Sarah wanted, and she was more than willing to submit to her every desire.

Sarah expressed her contentment with Amy's submission, "I'm pleased with you, my sweet little sissy. From now on, you'll address me as 'mistress' and I'll call you whatever I please. How does that sound to you, my dear?"

Amy looked up at Sarah, her blue eyes shining with submission. "Mistress, I want to wear a dog collar," Amy said softly.

Sarah looked down at Amy, a smirk forming on her lips. "Why do you want to wear a dog collar, sissy slut?" Sarah asked teasingly.

Amy blushed but managed to reply with a trembling voice, "I want to wear it as a sign that I am owned, that I belong to you, Mistress."

Sarah's smirk widened into a grin as she reached down and gently stroked Amy's cheek. "You're such a good girl, Amy," Sarah said softly. "Of course, you can wear a dog collar. In fact, I have just the one for you."

After Sarah collared Amy, she decided to take their power dynamic to the next level. Sarah also made it clear that she would do to Amy whatever she wanted, depending on her mood and Amy's behavior. Amy was completely at Sarah's mercy, and this only added to her excitement and arousal.

As they went about their day at the stables, Amy couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement every time she addressed Sarah as "Mistress." Sarah would often test Amy's obedience by giving her orders that she knew would push her limits, like crawling on all fours or having a leash attached to her collar.

Sarah was more than happy to take advantage of Amy's submission, pushing her further and further down the path of total obedience.

Sarah looked at Amy and said, "Amy, I want you to drink my piss as a sign of your submission to me. Will you do that for me?"

Amy's clitty hardened and twitched as she looked at Sarah, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. "Yes, mistress," she replied, eager to please Sarah and show her submission.

Sarah smiled at Amy and said, "Good girl, I can see the idea excites you. Now get on your knees and open your mouth."

Amy obediently got on her hands and knees and opened her mouth, eagerly waiting for Sarah's golden nectar to fill her mouth. Sarah squatted down over Amy's face and let out a stream of warm urine, which Amy swallowed eagerly.

As Amy drank Sarah's piss, she felt a rush of submission and pleasure as her 4 inch clitty got rock hard. This was what she had always wanted, to be completely owned by a dominant woman like Sarah. She was willing to do anything to please her, no matter how humiliating or degrading.

After sissy Amy finished drinking the piss Amy said. "You're such a good girl, Amy," Sarah said. "I'm proud of you for taking my piss like a true submissive."

Amy blushed with pleasure at Sarah's praise. She knew that she had found her place in life as Sarah's pet, willing to do anything to make her mistress happy.

Over the next few weeks, Sarah continued to push Amy's limits, training her to be the perfect submissive. She would tie Amy up and spank her until she cried.

Through it all, Amy was grateful for Sarah's guidance and love. She knew that she was lucky to have found someone who could make her feel so alive and fulfilled.

One day, as Sarah was stroking Amy's hair and admiring her petite body, she whispered in her ear, "I want you to be my permanent slave, Amy. I'll own you completely." "Yes, mistress," she said, beaming with happiness. "I am your slave for the rest of my life."

A few days later Mistress Sarah watched as Sissy Amy squirmed nervously on the bed. "You've done so well with your anal training, Amy," she said, walking over to the nightstand to grab a big bottle of lube. "But now it's time for the next step."

Amy's eyes widened in anticipation and fear as Sarah began to lube up her gloved hand. "I want you to relax and take deep breaths, Amy. We'll start slow and work our way up to a full fist."

Amy nodded, taking deep breaths as she felt Sarah's fingers slowly enter her. "That's it, good girl," Sarah whispered, adding another finger. "You're doing so well."

Mistress Sarah noticed that Amy was getting a little nervous about the fisting, so she got a bottle of poppers from her toy stash and held it under Amy's nose. "Breathe in deep, my little sissy slut," she commanded. Amy took a deep inhale of the pungent aroma, feeling her head swim and her inhibitions melt away. "That's it, just let yourself go," Sarah cooed. "You know you love feeling loose and relaxed for me."

Amy's eyes rolled back in her head as the poppers took effect, her body becoming more pliant and submissive by the second. Sarah smirked, knowing that her little femboy toy was completely under her control now. "Are you ready for me, Amy?" she asked, slicking up her hand with lube. "Ready to take me deep inside you?"

Amy moaned and nodded, feeling like putty in Sarah's hands. "Yes, mistress," she gasped, spreading her legs wider. "Please, I need you inside me."

Sarah chuckled, positioning herself behind Amy and slowly pushing her fist inside. Amy gasped and whimpered, the sensations overwhelming her. But she kept breathing in the poppers, letting them wash over her and make her feel even more vulnerable and exposed.

"That's it, my little fist puppet," Sarah purred, starting to move her hand in and out of Amy's hole. "You're all mine now, aren't you? My little sissy slut, take everything I give you."

Amy moaned incoherently, unable to speak or think beyond the sensations coursing through her body. She felt like she was floating, like she was nothing more than a receptacle for her mistress's pleasure. And she loved every second of it.

"You're such a good slut for me, Amy," Sarah said, thrusting harder and faster. "I own you completely now, don't I?"

"Yes, mistress," Amy moaned, feeling completely submissive and owned. "I'm your fist puppet. Use me however you want."

Sarah was impressed with how far Amy had come in her training, but she knew they still had a little more ways to go until Amy could be introduced to Mistress Sarah's favorite toy, her horse cock strap-on.

Later that week fisting training was continuing. "You're doing so well, my little fisting slut," Sarah said with a grin.

Amy blushed at the praise, feeling a surge of excitement at the thought of pleasing her mistress. "Thank you, Mistress," she replied obediently.

"Now, take a deep inhale of these poppers," Sarah instructed, holding a bottle under Amy's nose. "I want you to really relax and open up for me."

Amy did as she was told, inhaling deeply and feeling the familiar rush of blood to her head. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, feeling the effects of the poppers and the anticipation of what was to come.

Sarah began to prepare Amy for the next level of training, gently working her fist into Amy's eager hole. "That's it, my sweet little slut," she whispered, as Amy moaned and writhed beneath her.

Amy was lost in a haze of pleasure and submission, her body betraying her as she eagerly accepted Sarah's hand deeper and deeper inside her. "Please, Mistress," she begged, "I want more. I want it harder."

Sarah grinned wickedly, knowing that Amy was truly hers now. "That's what I like to hear, my little fist puppet," she said, before continuing to work her fist in and out of Amy's gaping hole.

As the fisting continued, Amy's body began to shake and tremble. She moaned and whimpered with pleasure and pain as Mistress's fist went deeper and deeper inside her. With every punch, Amy's hole stretched wider, accommodating the brutal assault.

"Oh god, Mistress!" Amy cried out. "Please, please, don't stop!"

Mistress grinned wickedly, feeling the power and control she had over her sissy slut. "That's it, take it all like a good little whore," she growled.

Amy gasped and moaned as the punch fisting continued, and she felt herself approaching the edge of orgasm. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain, and then an intense pressure building deep inside her. With a scream, she had an analgasm, her body convulsing with pleasure as hot cum sprayed out of her clitty.

When it was over, Amy lay panting and exhausted, her hole gaping wide. Mistress smiled down at her triumphantly and scooped up sissies cum.

"Open up, my little sissy slut," Mistress Amy commanded.

Amy obeyed, feeling her face flush with humiliation. She knew what was about to happen but couldn't resist her Mistress's orders. Mistress Sarah brought it to Amy's lips, forcing her to eat it.

"Good girl," Mistress Sarah cooed as she fed Amy her own cum. "You'll learn to love the taste of your own filth, won't you?"

Amy nodded, still feeling embarrassed but also aroused at the same time. She knew she would do anything to please her Mistress, even if it meant eating cum.

"That was just the beginning, my little fist puppet," she said. "You're going to be my slave forever."

Mistress Sarah continued to train sissy Amy, pushing her limits further and further. She wanted to make sure that Amy was completely obedient and willing to do anything for her. A few weeks later during Amy's daily fist training, Sarah instructed Amy to get on all fours and spread her legs wide open.

"Let's see how good of a fist puppet you really are, Amy," Sarah said, grinning mischievously.

Amy eagerly obeyed, knowing what was coming next. She took a few deep inhales of poppers and waited for Sarah to begin. With a firm grip, Sarah began to punch her fist into Amy's hole, hitting deeper and harder than ever before.

Amy cried out in pain and pleasure, feeling her hole stretch and gape with each punch. Sarah continued to punch her fist in and out of Amy's hole, gradually increasing the intensity until finally, with one final punch, Amy's hole gaped with a rosebud.

"Mmmm, that's it, my little slut," Sarah said, admiring her handiwork. "You're becoming such a good little whore for me. Now, let's see you make that hole prolapse."

Amy took another hit of poppers and pushed down with all her might, feeling her hole push out even further until it finally prolapsed. She moaned with pleasure, feeling the rush of euphoria and submission that came with knowing she was completely owned by her mistress.

"I want you to be able to gape on command, my little slave," Sarah said, looking down at Amy with a mixture of pride and desire. "Keep training your hole every day and I'll make sure that you're the best fist puppet around."

Sarah said to Amy, "It's time for you to see something special, get on all fours like a good pet and come with me." They left the house and headed towards the locked barn. The one building Amy was never allowed to go in until today. "This is where I keep all my favorite toys and tools," Sarah said as she unlocked the door. "I want you to know that this is a special place, only for those who truly submit to me." Amy looked at Sarah nervously, unsure of what to expect. "Don't worry, my sweet little sissy," Sarah reassured her, "I have something very special planned for you in here."

As they arrived at the barn, the Mistress led the way, with sissy crawling behind her on all fours like a good little pet. Once inside Mistress instructed sissy to climb up onto the special mounting table, which had been custom-made just for her.

ThroatSlut
ThroatSlut
108 Followers
12