Sissy and the Grande Dame

Story Info
A lucky sissy finds pussy heaven.
2.4k words
4.38
7.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded to a job opportunity for a sissy nurse posted by Doctor Ludmilla Petrova. The Doctor is a top-rated gynecologist with her practice in Manhattan. When I arrived for my interview the receptionist, who's name is Oksana, ball gagged me and led me to the Doctor's office.

Doctor Petrova is a statuesque brunette in her thirties with good-looking Slavic features. She was dressed for our interview in high waist slacks and a coordinated top. The chic ensemble oozed feminine authority while it showcased her exquisite shape. Doctor's hair was in an up-do and her lip gloss was fiery red.

"Sissy" she said to me as I stood nervously before her desk "I am seeking an assistant with an exceptional appreciation for the vagina and a strong desire to please women." Her speech was rather formal and accented. "There is no pay for this job but the successful applicant would wear a cute candy-stripe nurse's dress and would encounter all the pussy she could ever hope for."

I nodded my head vigorously to indicate my enthusiasm for the job. A little bit of drool escaped from my mouth.

"There is also a certain job requirement of a personal nature" said the Doctor as she winked and removed my gag. I instinctively knew what she wanted. After I performed cunnilingus on Doctor Petrova, she hired me.

On the following Monday, I excitedly prepared for my first day at work. I bathed, tucked my boy parts and applied my cosmetics. Then I removed the curlers from my hair and brushed it out. Doctor Petrova told me to wear a panty girdle, white nylons and a sissy training bra under my candy-stripe uniform. Nurses usually wear sneakers but I followed Doctor's instructions and wore white open toe pumps with kitten heals.

When I arrived at the reception desk, Oksana said to me "Doctor Petrova is running late and she asked me to instruct you on your duties."

She then led me to the examination room and told me "Your job is to assist the ladies in getting undressed and to prepare them to be examined by Doctor. Now, show me how you would do it."

Oksana, Dr. Petrova's younger sister, is a willowy blonde about 25 years old with the slender figure of a fashion model. I knew that I would enjoy this on-the-job training session!

I knelt before the tall receptionist and took off her stiletto heels. Then I unzipped and removed her tight leather skirt. Underneath she was wearing a floral lace garter belt and a matching thong which I recognized as La Perla.

I was completely entranced by the magnificence of this fine lingerie embellishing Oksana's long legs and her shapely derriere. Then through the fog of my rapturous thoughts I heard my trainer demand "Pay attention, Sissy! You must now help me up on the table."

I steadied Oksana with my arm around her narrow waist as she mounted and then lay down on the gynecology table. When I removed her thong, I was treated to a sight that would score a '10' on any scale of female sexuality. Oksana's labia were perfectly formed with no raggedy flesh and her lovely projecting clitoris showed that she was aroused. Once again I lapsed into revery and this time I felt my little wiener stiffen in my panty girdle.

Oksana tapped my forehead with a beautifully manicured nail to interrupt my wanton thoughts again. When my attention returned to the job at hand, she pointed to the stirrups. I moved to that end of the table and guided Oksana's feet into the holders. This pushed her knees back until they were even with her ears and forced her legs apart to their fullest extent. Oksana's gaping pussy was now on full display to my joyful eyes.

"Does your tongue need a written invitation?" asked Oksana in a sultry voice.

I eagerly applied my oral skills to Oksana's pussy and she began to moan. She sounded very much like her sister when in heat. Her moaning became louder and soon turned to high pitched shrieks of pleasure. Just then the exam room door burst open and a very angry Doctor Petrova strode in.

"Oksana!" she yelled "I told you to bring Sissy to my office the minute she arrived!"

"We were on our way" pouted Oksana lamely. Then she gathered up her clothing in her arms and stomped out of the room leaving a trail of pussy juice on the floor. I immediately got down on my hands and knees, and lapped up the pungent secretion.

When I had finished cleaning the floor, Doctor said "I'm sorry that I lost my temper, Sissy, but I wanted to train you myself." So, with Doctor's guidance, I happily undressed her, helped her onto the examining table and I gave her prolonged cunnilingus. Doctor had five violent orgasms accompanied by loud screaming. She was so completely worn out from the exertion that she passed out with her feet still in the stirrups.

Doctor revived just before noon, made peace with Oksana, and then the two sisters went out for lunch. I was told to act as receptionist while they were gone.

I was filing my nails to pass the time when an elegant middle-aged lady in a sable fur coat arrived and stated "I am here to see Doctor Petrova." She had high cheek bones like Doctor and Oksana.

I showed the lady into the examining room, hung up her fur and unzipped her skirt. I have a special liking for mature women because they wear timeless, traditional foundation garments which are the ultimate expression of feminine style. This lady wore a classic Chantelle long leg panty girdle with beautiful embroidery on the satiny smooth tummy panel. I knelt before the lovely garment, folded up its legs cuffs and detached the four garters from the lady's ecru nylon stockings. Then I undid the side zipper and gently tugged the garment past her thighs and down her legs.

When she placed her hand on my shoulder to steady herself I noticed that her nails were perfectly manicured and polished. She was also wearing a platinum ring with the largest ruby I had ever seen. She positioned herself on the table in a most ladylike manner and gracefully placed her feet in the stirrups.

I commenced to do what I had been trained for by Doctor and Osaka that morning. When I went down on her, I noticed that this older lady's pussy was scented with a delicious musky fragrance. Her pubic hairs were trimmed to a short length and shaven into the shape of a flower. This was obviously the work of a professional stylist. I was honored to attend to the refined and venerable sex organ of this grand lady.

Just as I had begun to get the 'grande dame' moaning Doctor and Osaka returned from their lunch. They entered the exam room together and exclaimed in unison "Mother! What are you doing here???"

"I was in the neighborhood. Is that a problem?" replied the startled woman. Then in a stern and matronly voice she added "Will you girls please get out of here so I can finish."

"Yes, Mother" said Oksana in a contrite voice.

"We were just leaving" added Doctor.

Doctor and Oksana had ruined the lady's orgasm, so I began again. The second try yielded the desired result, as did the third and fourth.

After Madame Petrova finished I helped her into her girdle, re-attached her nylons and zipped her skirt. Then I held her compact mirror while she fixed her makeup. When her lipstick was perfect, she handed me her brush and I and carefully touched up her hair. I sensed that we both enjoyed this added intimacy, and she gave me a light girl-to-girl embrace before departing. I wished we could have been together longer.

When Madame Petrova had gone, Doctor met with me in the exam room for additional training. She said "You seem a little distracted, Sissy. Did my mother have an affect on you?"

"No, Doctor. I'm alright" I lied.

"Good. We've got work to do. Did you learn to use a speculum in your nursing studies?" she asked.

I replied that I hadn't studied nursing but I did take a first aid course in high school. Doctor rolled her eyes and sighed. Then she explained that the speculum is a device that allows the doctor to look inside the vagina. The instrument that she showed me had two curved stainless steel blades and a scissor-like handle. She explained that the dull blades are inserted into the vagina in their closed position. The blades are then gently separated by squeezing the handle which dilates the pussy.

"It works just as well on the anus" she continued "as I will now show you." I tugged off my panty girdle, climbed onto the gynecology table and knelt with my knees spread apart and my ass in the air. In the meanwhile, Doctor lubed the blades.

When Doctor approached me with the speculum I reached behind and separated my butt cheeks in anticipation of being invaded. "No need for that" she said "let me show you how the instrument does its work." Then Doctor pushed the rounded blades into my rear and past my sphincter muscle. When the blades had penetrated me all the way, she worked the scissor-handles and I felt my anus magically expanding. Next she locked the blades in their wide open position and walked around in front of me.

"How does that feel?" asked Doctor.

"It's nice, Doctor!" I replied. "I feel sexy!"

"I thought you would like it" she said. Then glancing at my underside she added "Your little dicky bird is all excited, too."

It's true that the anal penetration turned me on. However, the stiffy came from thinking about the grande dame, Madame Petrova with her beautiful Chantelle girdle and her scented, styled muff. How I hoped that I would see her again!

A little later in the afternoon a much younger woman named Babs arrived accompanied by her mother, a Ms. Donovan. I took the two women to the examining room but when I tried to remove the girl's skirt, she bolted to the safety of her parent. Ms. Donovan explained to me that Babs was only 18 years old, still a virgin and shy around men.

Mother then reassured Babs that I was just a harmless sissy, not a real man, and we proceeded with the undressing and with positioning the girl on the table. This was apparently Babs's first vaginal examination and she grew tense as I approached with the speculum. The mother then informed her child that the blades would not hurt at all after I moistened and massaged her labia with my tongue. I did as Ms. Donovan said, using plenty of saliva, and in a little while Babs said she was ready to try the speculum.

The first try was not entirely successful. The girl relaxed while I administered cunnilingus but then she tensed up and the blades would not go inside her tight pussy. I gave cunnilingus to Babs again and this time she became sexually aroused but once more the instrument would not enter. A third and a fourth attempt were equally unsuccessful although the girl climaxed each time.

Ms. Donovan took me aside and told me to hurry up because she had a hair appointment in a little while. I tried again and my fifth attempt produced a stronger orgasm but still with no penetration by the speculum afterward.

I was also becoming a little distracted because I could hear Dr. Petrova in her office speaking on the phone to her mother. I wondered if they might be talking about me.

At that point Babs's mother addressed her daughter in a sharp tone saying "Listen, Babs! I've seen the dildo you've got hidden in your bedroom and its way bigger than this speculum. You had better let the sissy put it in or I'll take away your toy!"

The girl heeded her mother's warning. After Babs experienced a wildly explosive orgasm, which squirted pussy juice onto my face, she allowed the speculum blades to slide inside. I felt no resistance at all penetrating Babs or when I dilated her vagina.

"You little brat!" scoffed her mother.

When Doctor arrived to examine her patient, she congratulated me on doing good work. Then she sent me off to the ladies room to wash the girl's mess off my face.

While I was in the restroom Doctor examined Babs. Meanwhile Ms. Donovan decided that she needed a pelvic exam, too, so she phoned her stylist to cancel the hair appointment. She turned out to be even more difficult to penetrate with the speculum than Babs. I had to perform cunnilingus for more than an hour before she allowed the blades inside her pussy.

As I did my work between Ms. Donovan's thighs, I heard raised voices coming from Doctor's office. One was definitely Doctor and the other sounded like Madame Petrova.

After I finished preparing Ms. Donovan and Dr. Petrova had examined her, Doctor took me into her office and closed the door.

"I am sorry, Sissy, but I must fire you" she said.

"But why?" I blurted out in stunned disbelief. "Did I do something wrong?"

"On the contrary" she said "You performed your services too well, especially on Mother. She owns this practice and insisted that I fire you so that she could take you for her sissy consort. In fact she is in the reception area waiting to take you shopping for your new wardrobe."

My joy was so overwhelming that I fainted dead away onto the floor. When Doctor revived me with smelling salts the magnificent Madame Petrova was there, too. She was standing over me with a bouquet of red roses. I had to fight the temptation to peek up her skirt until Oksana helped me to my feet.

Madame gave me the flowers and queried "Now, my lovely little Sissy, what is your dress size, dear?"

Doctor was ready with the smelling salts this time and Oksana steadied me.

"Size 2, dear Madame" I replied breathlessly.

"Very well, Sissy. My chauffeur is waiting to take us to Saks. Now, follow along three steps behind me."

I gave air kisses to Doctor and Oksana. Then I floated along in heavenly bliss, cradling my roses, three step behind the Grande Dame.