Sissy and the Mademoiselle

Story Info
A sissy interviews for a job servicing chic Parisian women.
3.1k words
4.49
6.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are of legal age.

I work at the branch office of the World Organization for Women in Bucharest where I am the Chief Tampon Boy. Every office of WOW has at least one such sissy boy to service the female employees during their time of the month.

I have enjoyed working with Romanian women since I finished my training in feminine hygiene at the Academia Della Sissy in Rome three years ago. However, I always dreamed of providing my services to Parisian ladies.

Urbane french women are the most sophisticated and stylish in the world. Inserting tampons into their most intimate place and changing their sanitary pads is the ultimate goal for sissies in my profession. So, when the WOW Headquarters in Paris announced their opening for an experienced menstrual specialist I immediately applied for the job.

WOW arranged for my first-class travel from Bucharest on Air France. I was met at Charles de Gaulle airport by a lovely young blonde. She wore a Chanel business suit with a mid-thigh length skirt. Stiletto high heels and a pearl necklace completed her fashionable look.

The refined young lady introduced herself as Mademoiselle Lavelle, and I asked her to call me Sissy Chrissie. Mademoiselle laughed merrily at my name and said that she would be my handler during the interview process. 'Handler' is such a nice word!

Mademoiselle Lavelle then looked me over and instructed me to pirouette. She complimented me on my bouffant hair style as well as my makeup and perfume. However, she added, I would need to change my dress and shoes before going to the WOW building.

Mademoiselle signaled to one of the waiting taxi drivers to collect my luggage. Then she instructed the her to take us to Chere Maison, a boutique hotel in the heart of Paris. In the hotel room Mademoiselle Lavelle unzipped my dress and instructed me to disrobe. I removed the garment over my head and stood before Mademoiselle in my satin panties and lacy bra. "All the way" she said, so I stripped completely.

Mademoiselle Lavelle then withdrew a tailor's tape from her purse and measured my bust, waist and hips. She said that I would need a very tight corset to achieve the 60 centimeter waistline required for the job. I produced a beige under-bust foundation garment from my luggage but it only reduced me to 62. Mademoiselle Lavelle kindly re-laced the corset extra tightly and knotted the cord. That narrowed my waist to 56 which, I am proud to say, is just 22 inches.

Then Mademoiselle Lavelle felt my silicone titties and commented that they were nicely formed. Her hands were soft and warm, and her touch was gentle. I was getting a cozy feeling being near Mademoiselle and I sensed that she felt similarly.

She invited me to touch her breasts, in return, but I was much too shy. So, she took my hands and placed them on her bosom. I nearly fainted.

"Sissy Chrissie, you're the most girly boy I have ever met" she said with a smile.

After that Mademoiselle inspected my chastity cage. Having insured that my device was permanently attached, she instructed me to put my bra and panties on again.

Mademoiselle Lavelle told me that the little black dress that I had worn might be alright in the Bucharest branch office but it would not do for a job interview at the WOW headquarters. Parisian women, she explained, demanded complete humiliation of their tampon boys.

I showed Mademoiselle Lavelle the other two dresses I had packed for the trip. One was a strapless prom dress in lilac with a sweetheart neckline and a floor-length skirt. Mademoiselle declared that outfit unsuitable, too. The last item was a little girl's party dress fashioned from pink taffeta with a sheer overlay. It was trimmed with satin ribbon bows and white lace, and it had puff sleeves. She told me to put it on. When Mademoiselle zipped it up, I felt my little dickie bird strain against its steel cage.

"This would look cute with rumba panties and a tutu petticoat so everyone can seen the undies" said Mademoiselle Lavelle "Do you have them?"

I did have them and the moment I put them on Mademoiselle fondled my derriere. "I hope you don't mind that I am forward" she said "but I adore sissies in rumba panties." I blushed and replied that I felt honored to be petted by such a beautiful woman.

"If you really feel that I have honored you" said Mademoiselle "there is something you may do to honor me in return". Then she whispered it in my ear and had me kneel at the side of the bed.

After I had 'honored' Mademoiselle to her satisfaction she commented "I usually don't do that with sissies whom I've just met." Then she lay back on the bed and lit a cigarette.

Finally she finished dressing me, adding ruffled white anklets and pink Mary Jane shoes to complete my childish look. Mademoiselle suggested that I also carry a small sissy purse and a lacy parasol to the interview. I was now properly attired and accessorized for my interview, but first I had to be examined by WOWs company doctor.

The office of Madame Doctor Baptiste was only a short distance from the hotel, so we walked. After filling out a few forms in reception, a very large nurse named Babbette led us to an examination room. There she told me to drop my panties, bend forward and grab my ankles. When I was in position the big nurse squeezed my corsetted waist tightly with one muscular arm and thrust a horse thermometer deep into my tush with the other. I heard her snickering as the probe penetrated me painfully.

After Nurse departed the room to fetch the doctor, Mademoiselle Lavelle apologized for the rudeness of taking my temperature in that way. She said it was a little joke that Babbette played on sissies.

Just as I started pulling up my panties Nurse returned with the Doctor. "Don't bother with your panties" said the Doctor. She was even larger than Nurse, and had a flat-top haircut and tattoos on her neck. "Take them off and lie face down on the examining table for me." When I was ready Doctor pulled on a pair of nitrile gloves and probed my anus with her sausage-sized fingers. "It's much too tight" she said. "I'm going to insert an expander". Then she instructed Nurse Babbette to hold me down.

The expander was a stainless steel rod with a narrow rounded tip and a shaft that widened to a frighteningly large diameter at the handle. Doctor placed the cold steel tip against my rectum and applied pressure. "Tell me when it begins to hurt" she said. The probe was painful from the moment that the tip entered my skinny ass.

"Ouch! Oh, please stop!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry" said Doctor "I forgot the lube". Then she laughed and continued "Let's skip the expander. It's just another little prank that Nurse and I play on sissies." After Doctor and Nurse had a good laugh, the rest of the exam was fairly routine.

Outside the doctor's office Mademoiselle Lavelle apologized profusely for the behavior of the sadistic doctor and her nurse. The 'expander' was a new amusement concocted by the pair that Mademoiselle had not seen before. She then phoned for an Uber and we were soon on our way to my interview.

Men are not permitted inside the WOW Headquarters building unless they are in chastity. So, when Mademoiselle Lavelle and I arrived, the receptionist felt the crotch of my panties to verify that I was caged. Then she fastened a white leather collar with 'WOW' in pink letters around my neck and handed the leash to Mademoiselle.

While being led through the office corridors by Mademoiselle I noticed that many of the employees were sissies dressed in little girl clothes like mine. Mademoiselle commented that the sissy staff at WOW HQ were highly prized workers. They were submissive to their women supervisors and they were dedicated to the WOW goal of world-wide female domination.

Mademoiselle Lavelle said that all the sissies were unpaid volunteers who came to work every day because they loved being bossed by women while wearing pretty dresses. The rare instances of poor work performance were corrected in the spanking room.

Mademoiselle commented that many of the sissies earned small gratuities after office hours by performing domestic chores like cooking meals and cleaning house for their WOW supervisors. "A few lucky sissies have even married their bosses and are now happy housewives" she added.

When we reached the Human Resources suite Mademoiselle Lavelle introduced me to Madame Dubois, a rather severe-looking woman, who was the Department Head. She took my leash from Mademoiselle and yanked me toward her office.

There she strapped my wrists to a corset lacing bar suspended from the ceiling in front of her desk. She hoisted up the bar until I was standings on tip-toes. Then she pushed an inflatable rubber butt-plug into my behind and my formal interview began.

Madame asked me questions about my training at the Academia and my experience at the Bucharest office. After that she quizzed me on female sexual anatomy, menstruation, tampons, feminine napkins and on cleansing procedures at the bidet.

Madame Dubois seemed to be satisfied with all my answers except for use of the bidet. I explained that the ladies restroom at the Bucharest office only had ordinary toilets and no bidets.

"Mon Dieu! How barbaric!" exclaimed Madame Dubois "A Parisian woman never performs her feminine hygiene at a toilet. She always uses a bidet. I will show you."

Madame released me from the bar and removed my plug. Then she called to Mademoiselle Lavelle "Come with us, Yvette."

With that Madame Dubois marched us down to the restroom. The first thing that I noticed was there there was no signage for women or for men because WOW had no restrooms for males. The second thing was that the lavatory was sumptuously appointed, having upholstered chairs, makeup tables with lighted mirrors and many other feminine touches. The stalls were spacious and, just as Madame Dubois had implied, there were separate stalls with bidets.

"What a wonderful place this is!" I said "I would adore working here."

Madame Dubois admonished me for speaking without permission but I think she was secretly pleased by my enthusiasm.

Madame then led us into one of the large bidet stalls and closed the door. There she proudly showed me a cabinet filled with every imaginable feminine hygiene product. These included all the major brands of tampons, napkins and panty liners in addition to diva cups and sanitary panties. There were even personal cleansing items such as douches and body washes as well as soft cotton towels.

"Now, Sissy, what is your favorite brand of tampon?" asked Madame.

"I prefer Playtex for myself" I admitted sheepishly.

"I meant professionally" she replied "I didn't know that you used tampons yourself."

I felt completely humiliated by my embarrassing mistake.

Then Madame Dubois turned to her younger colleague who already appeared to be rather flustered and said "Yvette, let's find out if our little sissy can cleanse a lady at a bidet. Chrissie will douche you".

My handler was shocked and replied "But Madame Dubois I don't like using tampon boys. The one you just fired didn't know a vagina from a gopher hole."

To that the older woman replied "As my trainee you really need to experience the feminine hygiene services of a professionally trained and experienced tampon boy. What's more, this will help us determine if our sissy is a proper candidate for the vacancy."

Mademoiselle Lavelle reluctantly agreed to be serviced and told me that she uses Fleur de Vigne douche. By the time I retrieved the liquid and a douche bag from the supply cabinet Mademoiselle Lavelle was seated on the bidet with her panties around her ankles and her knees spread apart. I knelt on a rubber pad labeled Tampon Boy already in place in front of the bidet.

Mademoiselle Lavelle then raised her skirt for me. This was my second look at her pussy and it confirmed what I had thought in the hotel room. Mademoiselle's muff was the most glorious I had ever seen. The labia were smooth and symmetrical, her pubic hairs were neatly trimmed and her clitoris was the cutest little button I had ever seen!

After gazing rapturously at Mademoiselle's perfect femininity for an enchanted few moments I set to work. I carefully inserted the nozzle of the douche bag into her feminine opening and squirted the douching liquid into her coochie. Then I watched as the solution drained out.

After that I ran a gentle stream of warm water over Mademoiselle Lavelle's pussy and her pubic hairs. Next, I moistened a soft cotton cloth with a pH balanced feminine wash and carefully cleansed her on the outside. Then I rinsed her with another gentle stream of water. Finally, I patted her dry with a hand towel, ever so tenderly.

When I looked up I saw that Mademoiselle Lavelle was beaming a smile at me and she mouthed the words "I feel so clean!" Madame Dubois notice that and said triumphantly "I knew you would like it, Yvette!"

Back in the Human Resources suite Mademoiselle begged Madame to hire me on the spot, pleading "I cannot imagine douching ever again without Sissy Chrissie to help me!"

"Yvette, get hold of yourself!" replied Madame. "I really doubt that this sissy is suitable for the job anyway. He has no prior bidet experience."

Madame continued "We will let Madame Fontaine advise us when she's free in a little while. For now Yvette, take Sissy to the spanking room and paddle him."

"Must I, Madame?" implored Mademoiselle "He hasn't done anything bad!"

"I have given you a direct order, Yvette, and I had better see a very red ass on this sissy when you return!"

Mademoiselle reluctantly took my leash from Madame and led me away. When we arrived at the spanking room there were screams coming from inside. Within a few minutes a woman and a sissy emerged. He was sobbing and holding his pantied derriere with both hands.

The bench inside the spanking room was much nicer than what I was used to in Bucharest. It was contoured and padded, and the restraints were soft leather straps rather than hemp ropes. Mademoiselle fastened me to the bench and proceeded to vigorously paddle me. I was expecting something gentler considering the rapport that I thought we had established earlier.

After she finished and released me from the restraints Mademoiselle apologized. "I'm sorry that I beat you so hard but if Madame Dubois is not satisfied with my paddling, Sissy, she might be cross with me. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Oh no, never, Mademoiselle!" I replied sincerely.

When we returned to the Human Resources suite, Madame Fontaine, the resident psychologist at WOW, was ready to see me.

Madame Fontaine invited me into her office, closed the door and instructed me to sit on her sofa. The very attractive brunette wore a tight-fitting red skirt with a white peek-a-boo blouse. The top revealed her lacy red bra which matched the skirt.

She sat beside me on the sofa, put her arm around my shoulders and said "This part of the job interview is rather personal, Sissy Chrissie". Then she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. I was surprised but I instinctively opened my lips to accept her tongue. Madame Fontaine kissed me passionately in the french style until I began to moan. Then she started massaging my breasts and kissing me on the neck which sent me into rapture.

As my arousal grew more intense, I began to worry because I sometimes climax in my chastity cage. Now I feared that I might spurt at any moment and stain my pretty panties.

"Please, Madame Fontaine, no more! Please stop!" I begged.

"Do you really want me to stop, Sissy Chrissie?" the psychologist whispered seductively as she nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Yes, please stop, Madame! I mean, no, please don't stop, Madame! I mean, I don't know what I want!" By now I was panting from sexual excitement and crying from my confusion and fear.

"What you really mean is 'Please fuck me, Madame Fontaine'. Isn't that right, Chrissie? What you really mean is 'I surrender myself to you, Madame Fontaine'. Isn't that it, Sissy?"

"Yes!" I said, and now I was really crying hard. "I submit to you, Madame Fontaine! Please fuck me!"

The psychologist then turned me on my stomach and lowered my panties to my ankles. Next she took a dildo from her purse, wet it with her saliva and penetrated me. I felt relieved now that this assertive woman had taken control of me. Soon I stopped crying and began cooing contentedly.

After giving me a thorough screwing Madame Fontaine treated me very tenderly. She put a pacifier in my mouth and cuddled with me on the sofa. I was tempted to ask for another boning but I knew that would not be very professional. Instead I rested my head on Madame Fontaine's soft billowy breasts and sucked on my binky.

After a little while the psychologist led me on my leash to the restroom where I fixed my disheveled hair and my ruined makeup. I had leaked a little bit of cum into my rumba panties so I changed into a sanitary panty from the supply cabinet.

Then Madame Fontaine took me to Madame Dubois's office. Mademoiselle Lavelle was there, too. The psychologist informed the two other ladies that I had passed her examination with high marks and said that I had the right temperament for a tampon boy.

Madame Dubois congratulated me with a firm handshake. She added that Mademoiselle Lavelle would be my supervisor when I started work the next Monday.

Soon I would be a tampon boy at WOW headquarters and I would report to the beautiful Mademoiselle. My sissy dreams had come true but the best was still to come.

Mademoiselle escorted me out of the building and haled a taxi to return me to the airport. When I was seated inside the car, Mademoiselle leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Then she sweetly said "If you are a good little sissy for me at the office, I shall have need of you at my apartment too. And if that works out we might start looking for a pretty bridal gown in your size."

Visions of a frilly wedding dress, a colorful bouquet of flowers and Mademoiselle lifting my veil to kiss me at the altar swirled in my head.

"Oh, Mademoiselle" I gushed "I will be the best little sissy in the world for you!"