Sissy Arlene's Soul Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
Arlene's breakfast in bed???
2.1k words
4.65
10.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader; This is part of the ongoing story of sissy Arlene. To get a full sense of this Saga, you need to read the 3 parts of "SIssy Wants Her Wife's Boyfriend," and then read "Sissy Arlene's Soul Mate."

And now, "Sissy Arlene's Soul Mate chapter 2."

*****

I awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon. My first thought was that my wife had slipped out of bed to cook breakfast, but then I felt Cindy's arm draped over me in a spooning position.

I lay there for a little while longer, and was enjoying the loving embrace from my sleeping wife, but my bladder wouldn't let me stay any longer.

I slipped out from under her arm, careful not to wake her, and sat up on the side of the bed. When I did, my favorite dildo made its presence known. I quickly remembered that, after Cindy fucked my brains out with it, she had pulled my new pink panties into place to trap it inside me. A quiet moan escaped my lips. Cindy stirred, but quickly settled back to sleep peacefully.

I made my way to the master bath, and closed the door quietly behind me. I quickly slipped my panties down, and strategically removed the dildo while desperately doing my little pee pee dance. I somehow managed to hold the pee in, and release the dildo simultaneously. As soon as the head popped out, I dropped to the toilet, and released the flood.

After thoroughly relieving my bladder, I patted myself dry with tissue.

I considered fucking myself to a quick sissygasm with the dildo that had just spent the night inside me, but I quickly dismissed the idea. "I'm starving, and that bacon smells delicious. Sissygasm can wait." I thought.

I stood, and pulled my panties back up. As I washed the dildo, and my hands, I surveyed myself in the mirror.

I really did adore my new pink babydoll ensemble from Victoria's Secret. Cindy gave it to me as an early anniversary present. With just a few quick touches of makeup, I was cute as a button, and ready to go eat.

"Good morning sleepy head." Ty said, as I walked straight to the coffee pot.

I was still pissed off at him, and trying to ignore him. I didn't respond. I filled my personalized "Arlene" insulated mug, sat at the table, and began nursing my coffee.

As Ty was removing fresh baked biscuits from the oven, he said,."Y'all looked too cute to wake up. I saw y'all in bed this morning, and decided to let you sleep. Thought I would serve y'all breakfast in bed."

He had 3 plates laid out, and immediately started dishing out biscuits, sawmill gravy, bacon, and eggs.

I really wanted to be pissed off at him for leaving me horny as hell the day before, but waking up with a dildo inside me had my libido working overtime. Besides, cooking breakfast for us was a really sweet gesture.

"Breakfast can wait a few minutes." I said, as I walked up to him.

I could see the bewildered look on Ty's face as I took the plates, and placed them in the still warm oven.

"You owe me a breeding mister." I said, as I pulled his face down for a passionate kiss.

Just about the time that I felt him starting to respond to my advance, I broke the kiss, dropped to my knees, and started unbuttoning his jeans.

"You're paying up right now." I said, as I retrieved the cock that I had recently become addicted to.

Up to that point, Ty was the only man to ever make love to me. He, and his cock, would forever hold a special place in my heart. I wasn't about to let him know that though. I had too much power. I wasn't going to screw things up by letting him think he could influence my cock intake one way, or another.

I had learned my lesson the day before. If a girl wants a good fucking, she should not let her man cum in her mouth first, even if she loves swallowing his cum.

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth, you bastard!" I scolded, and then swallowed his entire semi hard shaft down my throat.

"What's up with the name calling Arlene? You sound like you're pissed off at me, but then you shove my cock down your throat. Mmmmmm... Not that I'm complaining... Damn, you give the best head!" Ty groaned.

I ignored his question, and concentrated on the task at hand, or in this case, the task in my mouth.

As soon as his cock was fully erect, I bobbed my head down the entire length 2 more times. I removed my suctioning lips, stood up, and grabbed his slick cock with my right hand. I faced the counter, and with my left hand, I pulled my lacy pink panties down just far enough to expose my "pussy."

I stood on my tippy toes, and arched my butt backwards for easier access.

"Breed me!" I'm moaned, as I guided his horsedick sized cock to my hungry hole. Even though I was standing on my tippy toes, Ty still had to bend his knees slightly, so I could get the tip of his massive cock low enough for entry.

Ty needed no more encouragement. As soon as I opened up to receive the head of his cock, he grabbed my hips, and pulled me onto his massive member.

"Ohhhh Yesssss!" I hissed loudly, as I felt his entire cock slide easily inside me.

"Mmmmmm..Damn it girl! What's up with you? It usually takes 3 pumps for me to bottom out." Ty grunted.

From the doorway to the kitchen, we heard Cindy say, "She slept with Ty junior inside her last night. Somebody left her unfulfilled yesterday. I'm thinking you had better make it up to her today."

We were both startled by Cindy's sudden appearance.

Ty finally blurted, "Damn it! I cooked y'all breakfast. I was going to serve it to y'all in bed, but both of you got out of bed too soon."

"Well that was sweet." Cindy said.

"Yes it was. It's in the oven." I agreed, but Ty's hard cock soon had my attention again.

I started rocking my hips forward, and then back again. "Mmmm, breed me!" I moaned, as I began to jerk off his massive cock with my boi pussy.

Ty really started getting into it then.

With a tight grip on my hips, he started to take control of the rhythm, and angle Every stroke was hitting my g-spot, because he had learned my body with lots of practice.

I wasn't afraid of him cumming, before I got mine, for 2 reasons. For 1 reason, I was really close already. The second reason was, we had learned that every single time he came in me, it triggered my own orgasm. It didn't matter if I had already orgasmed recently, the instant I felt his cock emptying his seed inside of me, I had another orgasm.

He was pounding me really hard. I had to lean forward, and grab the counter.

"Oh yesssss!" I screamed, as my first orgasm started at my sensitive g-spot, shot through my whole body, and finally erupted out of my little "clit."

My juices were splashing all over everything.

"Damnit Ty! Take her to bed! This is the kitchen, and I'm not cleaning that mess up. Y'all are!" Cindy half heartedly scolded.

My arms had collapsed, and I was basically lying face first on the counter. Ty's pounding cock was the only thing keeping me from sliding to the floor.

I felt a sudden emptiness, as Ty removed his massive cock, and scooped me into his arms to carry me to the same bed that Cindy and I had just vacated.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to assist him, and I gave Cindy a "thank you" smile, as Ty carried me out of the kitchen.

"Have fun Arlene. I'll just be working on what we talked about last night." Cindy said, matter of factly, and then smiled back.

I knew she was talking about helping me come out to my friends, and family, as transgender.

If Ty heard what she said, he either didn't understand, or didn't care. Either way, he never checked up. He had only one thing on his mind, and that was to get his cock back inside my "pussy" as soon as possible.

With me sucking that spot on his neck that drives him wild, he carried me to bed, and gently laid me in the middle of it. As I slipped off my pretty pink panties, he positioned himself on top of me between my wide spread legs.

My hand went immediately to his big black cock, and guided him home.

I opened up to receive him easily, but just after the head pushed inside me, he stopped.

Looking me in the eyes, he said, "I'm sorry for leaving you like I did yesterday. That was wrong of me."

My heart melted, and the tears that formed in my eyes, told him that he was forgiven.

His lips met mine in a tender kiss, as I grabbed his hips, and pulled him deep inside me.

We made love.

We didn't fuck, or have sex. We made love.

Our bodies moved in unison for what seemed like hours, and I screamed his name in ecstacy when I felt him tense up.

"Breed me Ty! Cum for me baby!" I screamed, as I felt his cock swell, and buck inside me.

The first blast of his searing hot cum, set off the most intense orgasm of my life. We held each other tightly, as we bucked wildly through our mutual orgasm.

He collapsed on top of me, as the high of our mutual orgasm started to fade. My sissy juice was smeared between our bodies. Neither of us cared. His massive cock was still buried balls deep inside me, acting as a plug to hold his seed inside. If it were possible, I would swear that he was trying to get me pregnant.

As soon as I felt his cock start to soften, I said, "Let me up Ty, I'm starving."

Ty rolled off of me with a grunt, and said, "Ok, but I need a minute."

While Ty lay there trying to recover, I grabbed my panties off the floor, clenched tightly to keep his seed inside, and made my way to clean up in the bathroom.

When I stepped out of the bathroom all fresh, Ty was unsurprisingly snoring.

I smiled at what I had accomplished, and let him sleep.

My breakfast was still warm in the oven. There was a note from Cindy taped to the handle of the oven.

I peeled it off, grabbed my plate, and I read as I ate.

"Dear Arlene, I really think that you should come out to everyone now. You're parents have passed on long ago. You inherited enough money that you don't have to, and never will have to work to live beyond your means. The only people (that matter) that don't know about your transition, are your siblings, and your childhood friends. Yes, my family has known for a long time. Don't be mad at me. You know that I tell them everything. It's ok, they really are open to the situation. Anyway, the time is now to get it all out in the open. I've made a group email to everyone on our contacts list. It's all on the laptop. Read it thoroughly. If it is what you want, push the send button. If not, delete it, and I will not pressure you anymore. I LOVE YOU EITHER WAY, AND ALWAYS WILL. Love ya, Cindy.

P.S. I went shopping. I'll be back in a bit." The letter said.

I finished my breakfast in a euphoric frame of mind. I saw the laptop on the other end of the table, but didn't touch it.

I took my plate to the sink, rinsed it, and then I sat down to read the email.

It read, "Dear friends, and family, We are hosting a very special Criss Cross Costume Party. We hope that you all can be here on Halloween night for this monumental occasion. Guys will be girls, and girls will be guys. It will be a blast to see how creative ya'll can get with your costumes. Dressing up is not mandatory, but we hope that you will join the fun. There will be food, and an open bar. At the end of the evening, we will have a BIG announcement that you will be talking about for years.

We hope that you can make it, and hope that you all play along with your costumes. Yours truly, Art and Cindy, or should we say, Arlene and Connor. Lol"

With tears of joy in my eyes, I clicked send, closed the laptop, grabbed Ty's breakfast, and went to feed him his "breakfast in bed."