Sissy at the Women's College

Story Info
Frivolous nancy boy satire.
1.8k words
4.42
5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rumors of sissy abuse at Whitehurst College for Women were spreading off campus. When this news reached officials at the California Bureau of Investigation they appointed Senior Agent Marissa Walker to look into the matter.

Agent Walker asked me to meet her at the Sacramento office. I wore sheer-to-waist pantyhose, beige nylon hipsters and a comfy lace bralette under my suit. Marissa briefed me about the allegations that were now swirling in law enforcement circles. Then she explained why I was there.

"Timothy, as a sissy yourself, I think you are the best candidate to investigate the school covertly."

I wasn't sure what the word 'covertly' meant but 'sissy' got my attention.

"Whoa!" I interrupted "Who says that I'm a sissy?"

"Well, lots of people" she replied with a faint smile "Agent Delgado saw you trying on prom dresses at Nordstrom's. Agent Sutherland says that you use the ladies restroom here. You've also been observed wearing a pink romper with the word 'femboy' embroidered on the bodice. Do I need to continue?"

"No" I admitted feebly.

So, I went undercover as a pantywaist at Whitehurst College, and this is the report I submitted after completing my investigation.

---

Whitehurst College for Women offers a four year education which emphasizes female domination. Sissy boys are also admitted to Whitehurst for demonstration purposes and to give the girls practice in feminization. The program graduates confident young vixens who are well versed in the art of humiliating and controlling males.

Professor Amanda Lutz is the ramrod behind the femdom program at Whitehurst. Freshman girls attend her lecture series entitled Pussy Power and its Applications.

Dr. Lutz is a statuesque woman with perfect makeup and glorious raven hair. She wears sheer blouses over lacy push-up bras to showcase her magnificent breasts. Satin trousers worn tight against butt-lifting shaper-panties cause heads to turn when she passes by.

The professor's lecture series begins with the male anatomy and emphasizes the anus as a center of pleasure and pain that women can easily manipulate. I was fortunate to be chosen for the demonstration on butt control that she gave in the college lecture hall.

Dr. Lutz dressed me in a cute pink micro skirt over rainbow hued rumba panties before I went on stage with her. There she turned me so that my back was toward the audience. Then she invited a student in the first row to assist her. She told the girl, whose name was Alexa, to pull my panties down to my ankles and to lift my tiny skirt. The other girls in the audience giggled and whispered among themselves.

The professor put on a latex glove and lubricated it. Then she bent me at the waist and sensually fingered my cornhole until I almost climaxed. Next she showed how quickly pleasure can turn to discomfort. The fingering became fisting, and I began whimpering and squirming.

"Is there something you want to ask me, sissy?" she queried knowingly.

"Yes! Will you please stop, Dr. Lutz?"

She ceased thrusting but her fist remained deep inside my behind.

"Will you be obey me like a good girl, sissy?"

"Yes, Dr. Lutz. I promise!"

"Alright, sissy" she said as she eased her hand out of my sore bum. "Here is what I want you to do. Kneel before Alexa, thank her for helping with the demonstration and then offer her cunnilingus."

I went down on my knees before the lovely redheaded student, heartily thanked Alexa and enthusiastically offered my oral services.

"Is it alright if I take him back to my dorm room, Dr. Lutz?" asked the happy girl.

"Yes, of course, dear" replied the professor "and enjoy him!"

Alexa took my hand and led me toward the exit door. The women in the lecture hall were loudly applauding Dr. Lutz as we left.

In the next lecture the professor emphasized the importance of chastity devices. This time she brought me to the lecture hall dressed in a chartreuse quinceanera gown complete with a matching bonnet and parasol, all embellished with ribbons and lace. Two volunteers from the audience lifted the voluminous skirt to reveal my petticoats and more intimate apparel.

I was thrilled to show everyone my pretty nylon panties with lace on the leg openings and a cute little bow centered on the narrow elastic waistband. The tummy panel of my undies was embroidered with lovely yellow daisies, and my ecru nylon stockings were held up by baby blue garters.

Dr. Lutz pointed out that a 'free' sissy would have a raging erection when dressed this way. However, a 'caged' sissy like me could not get hard without help from his key holder. She pulled my fancy knickers down to my knees revealing the pink plastic tube that imprisoned my weenie.

"How long have I had you in chastity, sissy?" she asked me.

"It seems like years, Dr. Lutz" I said.

"Actually, it's only been a few days" she told the audience laughingly.

"If I unlock your cage, sissy, will you act like a slut for me?"

"Yes, Dr. Lutz, please release me" I pleaded "I'll be your dirty little whore!"

The professor unlocked and removed my chastity device. Then the two volunteers had me turn my rear toward the audience and bend forward while they continued holding up my frilly skirt and pettis.

Dr. Lutz procured a vibrator dildo from her purse and began fucking me. I love being penetrated by women and my penis immediately hardened. When she turned up the vibrator setting to high I lost control and treated the audience to a massive sissy orgasm. The lecturer bowed to the audience and received a standing ovation.

In her next lecture Dr. Lutz explained that males don't have to be natural born sissies to be feminized. She described how she recently seduced a vain macho man after he divorced his wife and left her to raise his five children alone. The professor then feminized him after they married.

Dr. Lutz had brought her husband to the lecture hall and he was initially hidden behind a curtain on stage. She instructed him to show himself.

"Please don't make me, darling!" he begged.

"Do I need to spank you in front of all these ladies, Henrietta?" replied Dr. Lutz sternly.

"No dear" he sobbed "I'll come out."

The audience gasped when they saw that he stood over six feet tall and was well built. He didn't look like a macho man though. Henrietta was wearing bridal lingerie including full cut nylon panties and a fancy jacquard bustier with eight garter straps for his extra-sheer nylon stockings.

He also had a tulle veil that nearly reached the floor and white high heels decorated with ribbon bows. His lace gloves went past his elbows and he was holding a bouquet of white roses. The only piece of bridal attire missing was a wedding gown.

Dr. Lutz ordered the big man to lie on his back, spread his legs like a girl and masturbate into his panties. There was a videographer on hand to document his humiliation. The camerawoman recorded Henrietta putting his hand in the virgin white panties and stroking himself. His erect penis tented out the tummy panel and a drop of pre-cum discolored the once pristine material.

"Now say 'I want to be a sissy bride', Henrietta" Dr. Lutz instructed him.

"Please, dear! Don't do this to me!" he begged.

"Henrietta! Do you want to go over my knees!" she answered heatedly.

The microphone recorded the big sissy tremulously repeating 'I want to be a sissy bride' several times in a high feminine voice.

Tension built in the man's face as his arousal grew and a closeup shot recorded the euphoria when Henrietta climaxed. The camera then panned down to a huge wad of gooey spunk oozing through his ruined bridal panties and dripping between his thighs.

"How was it, Henrietta?" Dr. Lutz asked her husband with a knowing grin.

"It was wonderful, dear!" replied the relieved man.

"And do you have something to tell the audience my cute little maiden?"

Henrietta sat up and faced the lecture hall filled with fascinated young women.

The emotional man had tears in his eyes as he said "Ladies, I was lost before Amanda sissified me. You're looking a better person now." Then he began sobbing openly and looked imploringly at Dr. Lutz.

With the camera still recording, Dr. Lutz lovingly kissed her pitiable husband on the forehead and praised him for being a sweet little bride. The audience cheered wildly.

In subsequent lectures Dr. Lutz described her experiences with other formerly straight arrow men whom she had seduced and sissified. After a few weeks of training most males voluntarily wear pretty panties and enthusiastically cream off in their silky softness. Vanity Fair and Maidenform are favorite brands of knickers. Later on the new sissies ask for bras with silicone padding, fashion garter belts with lots of straps and sheer nylon stockings to enhance the their orgasms.

There are individual variations among these feminized males, she noted. Many request makeup kits from L'Oreal and Maybelline, curly blonde wigs and floral scented perfumes. Others want volumizing hair curlers and subscriptions to Mademoiselle and Elle magazines. Some newly minted 'girls' become obsessed with waist training and wear corsets 24 hours a day.

Most of the new panty boys eventually ask for a monthly supply of tampons and absorbent pads. They earn these rewards from Dr. Lutz by keeping their makeup fresh, wearing pretty dresses and always obeying her commands with a smile.

While I was amazed by all the wonderful things I learned in Dr. Lutz's lecture series, I found that the college offers a wide assortment of classroom instruction, too. These courses are taught by certified dominatrix professionals. There are dance classes where girls wearing fashionable Chanel pantsuits lead sissy boys in frilly Chanel party frocks around the floor and dip them. The sex education department teaches girl-on-top bedroom techniques and they supply fairies with vasectomies for practice sessions.

The college also provides femboy services to enhance the girls quality of life. Sissy maids in satin uniforms and chiffon petticoats vacuum the women's dormitory rooms and scrub their toilets and bidets. In the dining hall pansies wearing cute mini-skirted waitress outfits with frilly aprons serve them meals and bus their tables. The Dean of Sissies also matches nancy boys with girls wanting feminine hygiene care.

In summary, after spending one year at Whitehurst College I have concluded that the school takes a rather unconventional approach to education. However, proof of sissy abuse is still lacking. So, I must spend at least one more year as an undercover pantywaist at the institution to investigate it more fully.

---

When Agent Walker finished reading my report she slammed it down on her desk and glared at me.

"How can you say there is no proof of abuse, Timothy!" she shrieked.

"And now you want another year!" she yelled "Do you know how much money the state of California has already spent for your tuition?!"

I calmly leaned back in my chair and replied with confidence to the outraged woman.

"The state won't have to pay another dime, Agent Walker. Whitehurst awarded me a full scholarship for being their top-rated sissy!"

---

All characters in this story are of legal age.