Sissy Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will no longer have a cock. You will refer to that as your clit, or clitty, and it will remain locked unless I say otherwise." She said pointing at the small cage holding my dick in place.

Once I was naked she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture and then had me turn sideways snapping another picture. Then she pulled a large stainless steel butt plug out of her pocket. It had a large pink gemstone on the end. The bulbous side looked almost as thick as the black mans cock I sucked when I was in the sex shop video booth. The neck was right about the same girth as my own 7.5 inch clitty.

"Spit on it and bend over sissy." She commanded.

I spit on the end of the butt plug turned around bending over at the waist. I reached back and spread my butt cheeks as wide as I could. She placed the plug at my hole and started pushing it in. With a pop I felt the jeweled end of the plug seat firmly against my anus. I clenched on the neck of the plug as she continued.

"You will also only refer to that hole as your pussy, or your ass pussy." She said.

"Last thing for right now... I'm done spanking you with my hand." She said, pulling out a riders crop. "I will administer all punishments with or something else."

She handed me my new uniform, and I slipped it over my head. As I straightened it out Sarah closed the collar around my neck and locked it in place. Kneeling down she also placed white leather ankle cuffs on my legs and locked them in place. Standing she pulled each of my hands doing the same to them too. The maids uniform was locked tightly to my neck and I found it difficult to move my head around too much. The bust and waist of the uniform were fitted tightly while the skirt portion flared straight out, aided by the stark white petticoat. I couldn't see, but I certainly felt like my ass pussy and clitty would be on full display for everyone to see if not for the white panties with ruffles across my backside.

"I suggest you start with the windows. Wash them inside and out, and don't miss a spot or you'll taste the sting of the crop!" She said.

"And The Millers around the block have bought you from tomorrow until Sunday morning. Something about some light cleaning and yard work." She said as she walked into her bedroom closing the door.

"Now get to work sissy!"