Sissy Candy Pt. 02

Story Info
Candy moves west with Uncle Mike to be his full time sissy.
2.6k words
4.56
9.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, feedback is welcome and encouraged!

Sissy Candy

The Rise and Fall of a Sissy!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter 3 - New Beginnings

Six months later.

Candy's head was spinning. He'd smoked several joints in the last hour. He felt blissful and also very full. Very full because Jake's thick cock was stuffed up his ass as Candy bent over the back of the couch in the apartment he shared with his Uncle Mike.

"Fuck me, Daddy Jake! Ram that cock up my ass!" he cried out, thrusting back energetically!

Mike was at a card table, playing poker with two other buddies, cigar smoke swirling heavily in the air around them. Jake had decided to take a break and whet his whistle, or more exactly, get his rocks off in Candy's ass.

"You have such a sweet ass, baby!" growled Jake. He reached forward and used both hands to grab on to Candy's tits. He pulled the sissy upright and kissed the femmeboi's neck as he hammered his cock hard into that delicious ass. Candy's limp clittie bounced around each time Jake thrust into him.

Yes, Candy had tits! They were still tiny, but they were tits! A lot had changed in six months.

A few days after Candy's first fucking... well, actually after his first dozen fuckings, because he had been so insatiable and Uncle Mike had been very willing to oblige!... A few days later, Mike had contacted a friend out on the west coast and cooked up a scheme. The friend worked near a well known community college and had stolen some letterhead. He had then printed up a letter the text of which Mike had emailed to him, in which the college offered Kenny a limited scholarship and then mailed it to Kenny.

When it arrived, Kenny showed it to his Mom who then showed it to Kenny's father Ted. Kenny knew it was a fake. Stacey knew it was a fake. But Ted was so happy to have any reason to get shot of his pathetic son that he didn't question how the dim witted twit might get offered a scholarship. Of course there was the question of how Kenny would manage on his own thousands of miles from home. Ted was surprised when his brother Mike offered to move out west to keep an eye on Kenny and supply him with somewhere to live! Mike told Ted that he had some business interests out west and could spend six months or a year out there. By then Kenny would be established and would be able to stand on his own two feet!

Mike was now infatuated with Kenny and was eager to have his nephew's incredibly tight ass available to fuck whenever he wished, so it would be best to get Kenny as far away from his father as possible. Mike had no problem finding a place to stay on the coast and there was plenty of construction work to keep him busy. Plus plenty of other ways to make a few bucks.

Kenny was excited to get away from his parents and was thrilled when Uncle Mike told him he could live as Candy full time!

Over the next two weeks, Mike had sorted out the meager possessions that he wanted to keep and given notice on his rental apartment. During that time Candy visited him at the apartment a few times and Mike enjoyed the delights of his nephew's mouth and ass! But they had to be careful that no one found out.

One evening when Kenny was saying goodbye to the friends he had left and Ted was getting drunk with a couple of his buddies from work, Mike met up with Stacey to say goodbye. Mike had said they would have a final dinner at a restaurant near his place, but when Stacey knocked at his door, he invited her in for a drink and they didn't leave the apartment for a couple of hours after that. Mike hadn't fucked his brother's wife in over ten years, but she was still a hot fuck even if she had put on several pounds in that time. He especially liked the way she squealed when he jammed his cock up her ass. At first she protested but then she kept telling him to go deeper!

As they lay in bed afterwards, sharing a joint, she asked, "Is he a good fuck?"

"What are you talking about?" Mike grinned.

"Kenny!" she replied. "Is he a good fuck? He's been useless at everything he does! Is he at least at good fuck? I'd like to know that my son is good for something!"

"Stacey, swear to god, the kid has a sweet ass, and knows how to use it! He's enthusiastic as all get out!"

"Maybe it's horrible for a mother to think of her child like this, but I'm glad he's found something he's good at!"

"Like mother, like son!" grinned Mike as he rolled Stacey over and sank his cock into her ass once again!

A few days later, Mike and Kenny set out across country in Mike's car. At the cheap motel on the first night, Kenny took all of the boy clothes he had packed and threw them in a dumpster. Kenny was never seen again. Now he was only Candy!

Candy's thoughts were brought back to the present as Jake's thrust went particularly deep. Candy squealed in delight as his dicklette spurted his love cream across the couch. It was a good thing the couch was made of leather and so cleaned up easily! A moment later, Jake leaned hard into Candy as his own cock erupted and spurted his cum into the sissy's bowels!

As Jake pulled out, he shouted, "Kitten, get over here and clean up this mess!"

Kitten was Candy's new best friend, another sissy who belonged to Luis, another of the card players. Obeying, Kitten stopped sucking on Uncle Mike's hard cock, crawled out from under the card table and skipped over to the couch. As Jake withdrew his cock from Candy's gaping ass, Kitten eagerly took the head in her mouth and sucked out any remaining cum.

Kitten then licked up the cum oozing down Jake's dick. Jake grabbed Kitten's hair, and pushed his face against Candy's butt hole, "Lick it clean sweetie! Suck all my scum out of that bootie hole!" Kitten would have gladly sucked on Candy's ass anyway, but having a husky brute of a man order him to do so made it even more exciting.

Jake picked up Candy's panties and wiped his dick clean as he walked the few steps back to the card game. Meanwhile, Kitten lay down on the couch and Candy sat on his face, allowing gravity to help pull Jake's hot scuzz into Kitten's eager mouth. Candy pulled on Kitten's tiny tits to enhance her bsf (best sissy friend)'s pleasure! Kitten's own little cocklette was trapped in a cage, but it was small and never got hard anymore anyway!

But her pretty dickie drooled precum almost all the time. Like all sissies, Kitten derived her main pleasure simply by serving men, but she orgasmed when she was fucked deep in the ass.

Candy had met Kitten just two weeks after arriving in California. Uncle Mike had found them a nice two bedroom apartment close to an area where he could get lots of construction work when he wanted it, but also in close proximity to a university and several high schools. Candy soon learned that Mike made most of his money by selling drugs to students. He had done this back home and he had contacts here in California who he quickly went to work for!

Candy was a bit shocked when discovering this, but he loved his uncle and he loved all of the outfits his uncle was able to buy him. And he loved loved loved the sissy bedroom that his uncle decorated for him!

For the first couple of months after moving into the apartment, Candy was ecstatic! Here he was in a strange city, living with his uncle Mike and being the sexual plaything he had craved to be. At night Candy shared her uncle's bed. She begged him not to bathe after he came home from work. Candy so enjoyed being wrapped in her uncle's strong arms as he drifted off to sleep, inhaling the large man's scent of stale sweat and stale cigar smoke. Candy would often lick the dried sweat off of her uncle's abs as they drifted off to sleep.

And Candy's well fucked ass would always be dribbling cum onto the sheets because his uncle gave him a good ramming before they nodded off. Each morning, Uncle Mike awoke to find his sissy nephew sucking on his cock until he spurted. Sometimes he let the sissy drink his cum, but more often he pulled out at the last minute and splooged his cum across Candy's face.

Mike would then shower, commanding Candy to lay still and allow the cum to dry and begin to crust on his face, before getting up to cook his breakfast.

Most days after breakfast Mike would head to a construction site for a few hours, but later in the day, or the whole day, he might be off arranging to acquire the drugs he later sold off on campus or outside school yards.

Every day Candy washed the cum soaked bedding and cleaned the apartment. But that only took a couple hours. Then he would read girly magazines and practise his make up skills. For the last couple of hours before Mike got home, the sissy would be on the internet watching porn videos, almost exclusively of young femmebois and twinks serving big muscular daddies!

These days Candy's pricklette did not get quite as hard anymore. As well as buying drugs to resell, Mike had also acquired female hormones and had been injecting them into Candy's rump every night. Candy loved being a pretty boy, but he was willing to do whatever his uncle wanted. After a few weeks Candy's skin began to soften but so had his dickie. But on the plus side, his nipples became super sensitive and flesh was slowly beginning to mound into tiny puffy titties!

Candy missed having hard strong erections, but this in no way stopped him from shooting his sissy cream. It just meant that he could not stick his cockette into any pussies, but why would he want to do that? He had strong cummies whenever Uncle Mike or any man rubbed his prostate with their cock deep in his ass and they were the best cummies ever!

"Why don't you two sissies go climb in bed, Candy! The boys and I have a few things to talk about!" said Mike as he grabbed some beers out of the fridge. Candy grinned broadly and grabbed Kitten's hand and led her into the apartment's bedroom, shutting the door behind them. The sissies flopped onto the bed, enfolding each other in their arms as they kissed passionately. They rolled around on the bed, giggling, first one on top and then the other.

Candy came up for breath. "They want to talk about stuff that we can't hear about! That means it's not legal!"

Kitten pulled Candy back into his arms and kissed him deeply. "Who cares! We get to play!" he giggled. Kitten lowered his mouth to one of Candy's nipples and rapidly flicked his tongue across it. Candy groaned in pleasure. Candy grabbed Kitten's ass cheeks and pulled him closer.

A few moments later, Candy was thrusting his groin against Kitten's, trying to hump him. But there was little pleasure in this. Kitten was wearing his permanent cock cage and Candy's dickie had trouble erecting. Instead they grasped each other tightly and reached around to each other's asses. Each thrust two fingers up the bum of the other and the room was filled with squelches as they each tried to dig as deep as they could into the other's boipussy, while their lips were locked together and tongues duelled.

But as pleasurable as that was, they each craved deeper penetration. Candy went to the closet and dug into a cardboard box, finally pulling out a two foot long very flexible double dildo! Back on the bed, they each worked an end of the dildo into their asspussies and then then resumed their passionate kissing while trying to hump back and forth to work the dildo in and out of their asses.

"Oh, this isn't working!" pouted Kitten. He looked SO adorable, thought Candy.

"I know!" Candy pouted back. "Much as we want to kiss, it just isn't working. So, we'll have to...." Candy turned and faced away. Both sissies raised themselves to their knees, bums towards each other and the thick dildo now forming a straight-line from the butt hole of one sissy to the ass chute of the other.

The two sissies now pushed back towards each other and the dildo sank deeper into their boipussies. They each grunted and groaned as they thrust back and forth, pushing the double ended fake cock deeper. Candy shuddered from the pleasure as the fake cock raked across his prostate! With a final steady push from each, the two sissies touched ass cheeks together, the dildo fully buried in both their asses!

They rocked back and forth, each trying to claim more of the dong for themselves. At two feet long, an average of twelve inches was buried in each. But sometimes one had fourteen inches, and at other times perhaps only nine inches. They each squeezed their ass muscles tight when they felt the dildo to be particularly deep inside of them!

But soon, delightfully soon, they set up a furious pace of fucking each other and moments later, Kitten spurted his sissy juice making a mess of his cock cage, and Candy cried out as his limp dick spurted his cum cream into the sheets!.

The two sissies collapsed, exhausted. Kitten crawled up beside Candy. Candy reached a tired arm up to the light switch and turned it off. The two sissy bois cuddled in each other's arms and fell asleep right on top of Candy's sissy mess.

An hour later, the men opened the bedroom door.

"Such fucking pansies!" grinned Mike. "But we love them! Well at least until they start to get chubby!"

Luis came in and scooped Kitten up in his arms. The sissy barely woke as Luis carried him out to their car. A few minutes later Mike came into the room and removed his pants, underpants and shoes. He crawled into bed and snuggled, big spoon into Candy's back. Candy woke slightly and smelled the deep masculine smell of his uncle behind him - honest sweat and stale cigar smoke. Candy purred and wiggled his butt against his Uncle's erection.

Mike needed no further encouragement. He nudged the head of his cock against Candy's anal pucker. It slid in easily. His nephew had now taken his cock and several other cocks oh so willingly into his ass many many times. It was now well trained and Mike's cock slid in fully. It was smooth as velvet. Mike loved Candy's ass and he made slow love to it.

Candy turned his head slightly and Mike kissed his nephew hungrily. Candy adored the foul taste of his uncle's breath. Candy ground his asspussy back against his uncle's thrusts, squeezing his muscles to give his guardian more pleasure. After just one more minute of thrusts. Mike came hard into Candy's ass. Candy purred with pleasure and then fell asleep. Mike too dozed off, his cock still lodged in his nephew's pleasure palace and his finger's gently teasing the little minx's nipple.