Sissy Fantasy with Stephi Pt. 01

Story Info
Dani and Stephi finally meet.
1.2k words
4.56
2.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am predominantly a submissive sissy slut but have found a wonderful sissy GF who brings out a mild dominant side in me. Here is a fantasy involving that very scenario.

Although many miles separate us, I recently took an extended vacation to the Southwest to meet and explore with my new sissy GF Stephi. I checked into my fine hotel and immediately stripped off all my clothes to transform myself into the sissy I so love to be. After a long luxurious bath with plenty of girly smelling bath oils, I exited the oversized tub feeling super smooth and silky...mmm what a wonderful feeling that is...

After dressing in my most sexy lingerie and completing the transformation with makeup and hair, there was a gentle knock on my door. I opened the door to the most beautiful vision of femininity I could imagine. There she stood, sexy Stephi, dressed in a marvelously short red mini skirt, so short in fact, the tops of her black stockings were showing! Her silky, sheer white blouse showing off a sexy lace black bra with plenty of cleavage on display was simply divine.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in?" she quizzed with such a sultry seductive voice my knees were already getting weak.

"Oh, please, yes, won't you come in?" I replied after coming to my senses, being totally mesmerized by her perfect sensuality and sexiness. As I stepped to the side and allowed her entrance to my suite.

The door had not even completely closed as I wrapped my arms around her and drew her into me, our bodies pressing together as our lips met for the very first time in such a deep and passionate kiss, I'm not sure you could even call it a kiss! It was more like our mouths were making love to each other with such an explosion of beautiful, erotic passion we could both feel each other melt into one another; wishing, hoping, this kiss would never end!

Our hands gliding over each other's body, feeling, exploring every part we could reach. It was electric to say the least. I had the overwhelming urge to put my hands on her shoulders and push her to her knees right then and there like I know all we sissies love to have done to us. But I resisted, there was no rush, we could take all the time we needed to explore each other completely. We caressed each other's ass, squeezing, rubbing, thoroughly enjoying each other while our tongues danced in wonderful harmony exploring our mouths and lips.

We eventually, after what seemed like hours but was only minutes, broke our kiss and stared longingly into each other's eyes while both emitting a sigh of pleasure and feeling of "finally" in each other's arms at long last. We embraced in a hug like I'd never experienced before, so tight yet soft, so loving yet sexual. I turned us around and gently walked her backwards till we fell onto the bed, my body pressing against her, our hard clitties rubbing through our clothes. The raw sexual tension between us was building rapidly and I was compelled to act upon it. I slowly worked my way down her lovely body, kissing and nibbling on her sexy neck, pressing my face into her glorious cleavage as I pushed her blouse up exposing those magnificent globes of flesh. I pulled her bra down far enough to take her nipples into my mouth and bathed them with my tongue and soft bites, generating moans of lust and pleasure from her.

She gently pushed on my shoulders signaling she wanted more...so I moved down, lifted her legs to her shoulders and slid her panties to the side while gently kissing and licking all over her full, beautiful ass. My kisses circled in, and I kissed her pussy hard and deep, extending my tongue to lap at her most private place. Running my tongue around and around while slowly extending into her depths, I relished the feeling and taste of her inner flesh, while she elicited words of encouragement.

"Oh yes baby, eat my pussy, that feels so wonderful."

Pulling my mouth away just far enough, I replied "Mmmm, I love your pussy Stephi, it feels so wonderful against my mouth!"

I worshipped her lovely pussy for as long as I could hold out. Then ever so slowly, I rose back up her sexy body, while kissing and licking everywhere I could reach; tongue gliding across her hard clitty, across her sexy belly, relishing each nipple, along her neck and finally back to her sensuous full lips into another deep passion filled kiss. Drawing back far enough to look into her eyes, I slid my panties aside to release my now extremely engorged clitty and teased her pussy by sliding my clit across and around her now dripping wet pussy.

As we gazed into each other's eyes, I slowly glided my stiffness into her warm, wet, lovely pussy. Super slowly I entered her until my entire clit was buried to the hilt as far as it could go, then I pushed harder and went even a bit deeper as I lowered my mouth to hers to engage in yet another deep and sensual kiss while rotating my hips. I could feel her special spot every time my hips came around and her pussy would twinge and squeeze me even tighter. Our lips separated and we both moaned continuously as I started an ever-slow movement in and out. Withdrawing a bit more on each stroke until my entire length was going in and out. Picking up speed and giving an extra push at the bottom of every stroke, we were both moaning uncontrollably and uttering all the words sissies love to hear...

"Oh yes, Dani, fuck me baby, fuck me, it feels so good you sexy sissy!"

"Yes, Stephi, you love that hard clit driving into your hot, sissy pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, baby, I love your clit, oh my god, you're such a great sissy lover, I'm going to cum baby, oh, fuck me!"

"Oh Stephi, cum with me, cum on my clit you sissy!"

As our momentum rose, our bodies slapping together, the sound of flesh on flesh growing by the second, we could both sense the other's approaching orgasm. As I reached the point of no return I could feel Stephi's pussy clench tight and with one final push we both climaxed at the same time, shuttering and screaming out, I deep into my lover's pussy and she erupting all over our bellies and chests. It was a wonderful moment of togetherness and ecstasy as we shot spurt after spurt of yummy sissy cummies, and our bodies shook and quaked with the glorious feelings of closeness and sexual relief.

As we slowly came down from our climatic highs, we once again stared into each other's eyes and lovingly drew our lips together in yet another absolutely perfect kiss. As our lips came apart I descended down Stephi's sexy body scooping up her sissy juices and savoring every taste I could get, until I was once again inches away from her now sopping wet pussy. I pressed my mouth and tongue against her pussy to withdraw my sissy juices from her depths so it could mingle with hers in my mouth. I rose up and we engaged in a wonderful sissy cummy swapping kiss which lasted for what seemed like forever. Mmm, sooooo delicious...

And so was the beginning of a fabulous vacation which resulted in more great sex, fun antics, trips to local clubs and shopping trips to the mall fully "Sissied" out...

More to cum...