Sissy for Mommy's Nipple Cream Ch. 03

Story Info
Julia further feminizes sissy daughter Jaime with BBC Cream.
5.9k words
4.59
140.2k
146

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
693 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Recap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While raising her son Jim as a single mother, Julia developed a special bond with him by never stopping breastfeeding, which had the side effect of growing her breasts to a monstrous H-cup. Once Jim hit puberty, Julia made him start dressing and acting as a girl during feedings, creating the alternate persona Jaime. Jaime and Julia shared a special mother-daughter bond, which included Julia divulging details of her sexual escapades with hung black men, until 18 year old Jim was caught wearing panties at school and swore off dressing as Jaime. Scared of losing her daughter, Julia launched a desperate scheme that involved Jim sucking a special cream off her nipples during feedings. But could Julia's plan work in time before the increasing sexualization of Jim's feedings pushed them over the edge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: A Weekend with Jaime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Julia slept in, exhausted from her night out at the bar gathering more BBC Cream. By the time she came downstairs in her silky robe, Jaime had been waiting for hours. True to her word, Jaime was dressed as a girl from head to toe. Her long hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and her feminine facial features were tastefully accentuated with lip gloss, blush, and mascara just as Julia had taught her. She wore a tight plain tee that showed the outlines of her training bra beneath, and a skirt that came down to her mid-thigh. Completing her look were a pair of white open-toed slingback heels that allowed her bubblegum pink painted toenails to peek through.

After a long week without her, Julia was thrilled to see her daughter again. She'd obviously pulled out all the stops, apparently the BBC Nipple Cream was all the motivation she needed!

"Oh Jaime darling, you look absolutely adorable," Julia effused as she swept her daughter up in a hug. "I slept in so late you must be positively famished, are you ready for mommy's milk?

"Thank you mommy, it feels... nice to be pretty for you," Jaime replied in her well-practiced girly tone. "Did you pick up more of the..."

"BBC Nipple Cream? Yes dear, of course, let's get you a taste of your new favorite treat."

Jaime didn't have to be told twice; she practically skipped behind Julia as she made her way to the couch. She waited impatiently as Julia moved at a deliberate pace, slowly pulling the sash assertions her waist, then opening her robe wide and shrugging it off her shoulders to reveal her glorious breasts. Each ivory globe stood out proudly from her chest, the size of her head and perfectly round in defiance of gravity. A pale blue spider web of veins pulsed hypnoticaly across their surface, drawing Jaime's gaze to the dark pink saucer-sized aereolae and thumbtip-sized nipples in their center. Jaime was surprised to see that Julia wasn't wearing a bra, and was about to question it when Julia explained.

"Mommy's titties were just so full of milk for you that even my big nursing bra didn't feel nice. See, they're already dripping for you!"

Jaime quickly saw that her mother wasn't exaggerating. Exposed to the cool air her nipples had visibly hardened, and opalescent droplets of milk were beginning to fall like raindrops in her lap.

"You'd best hurry up and put your special treat on mommy's nipples sweetie," Julia offered as she drew her jar of BBC Cream from the folds of her robe.

Jaime opened the jar with a balance of desperate hungera and humble reverence. She inhaled deeply as she unscrewed the lid, breathing deep the heavenly aroma she'd dreamt about all last night. Whatever her mother was paying for this stuff, it was worth it! As she dipped her fingers in she had to resist the urge to suck it off straightaway, but after a moment's hesitation Jaime dropped to her knees between Julia's outstretched legs and began slathering the moisturizing cream onto her breasts. Each nipple was soon covered with as much cream as it could possibly hold, and Jaime leaned in swiftly to claim her prize. But Julia caught her with a firm hand on each shoulder with her face mere inches away.

"Well that's a little bit rude, don't you think missy?" Julia questioned in response to Jaime's confused look up. "Mommy makes you tasty milk, buys you expensive cream to indulge your new tastes, and you don't even tell me how beautiful my tits look before diving in?"

"Your tits?" Jaime asked incredulously.

"Yes silly girl, my tits, my boobs, my big beautiful breasts that you suck on every day," Julia sighed with exasperation as she cupped the bottom of a tit in each hand and jiggled them in Jaime's face. "You just take them for granted and never say so much as a word about how beautiful they are!"

"Of course I think they're beautiful," Jaime answered quickly, eager to mollify her mother. She began running her hands over them, tracing her fingers delicately across the network of faint veins as more words came tumbling out. "They're so big, and full, and perfect. Every other woman in the world looks boyish next to your beautiful curves. I'm never happier than when I'm cuddled into your breasts mommy."

"Hmm, that's a bit more like it dear, you must always show proper gratitude. Now give mommy's beautiful tits some kisses while you tell me more about how much you love them."

Jaime complied, showering their expanse with a never-ending series of butterfly kisses as she continued to mumble her adoration. Every so often she kissed a trace of cream transferred from her fingertips to Julia's milky flesh, licking it up as a tantalizing appetizer to her main course. As she continued, Jaime felt her panties growing tighter and tighter. For years nursing as Jaime had kept her from sexualizing her mother's breasts, but her recent experiences nursing as a boy combined with the effect of kneeling in worship as she handed them in a newly sensual way unlocked that block in her mind permanently. Even tucked away in her panties, Jaime's cock was surging to life in response to the unmitigated sexuality of her mother's beautiful tits.

"Mmmm, you do love mommy's big breasts, don't you honey?" Julia asked as she basked in the adulation. "I bet mommy's big girl wishes she had a set of beautiful breasts just like mommy's, doesn't she?"

Jaime nodded along without even really thinking about it as Julia reached down and tweaked her nipples through her shirt and training bra. The unexpected sensation sent chills down Jaime's spine as she started to think through what she'd just agreed to, but before she could consider it too deeply, Julia said, "That's enough for now dear, suck mommy's titties and get your reward."

The words had hardly left Julia's mouth before Jaime was latched on, lapping up the BBC Cream while gulping down the immediate let-down from Julia's engorged breast. The spray from the accompanying let-down in Julia's other breast streamed continuously against Jaime's white shirt, soaking it through until it pressed against her skin, showing through to her bra. Jaime, however, did not notice. The longed-for taste of the cream somehow turbocharged her libido even further. Without even thinking she began to hump the couch with her cock straining through her panties and short skirt. She stayed lost in lustful bliss v until the flow of milk stopped, the moved to latch on the other side. But Julia stopped her and made her lay down in her lap as normal before she "drilled a hole in the cushion."

Jaime was naturally embarrassed to have been caught humping the furniture like a dog, but as her lips closed on Julia's other creamed nipple, she was quickly lost once more in rapture.

"I suppose we'd best do something about your little clitty, shouldn't we dear?" Julia asked as she lifted the front of Jaime's skirt to reveal her panty-clad cock. Jaime started to pull away in surprise, but Julia wrapped her ponytail in her other hand and mashed her daughter's face back into her breast to smother the instinct. As Jaime continued to nurse, Julia pressed her cock down firmly and began to rub it through her panties. The feel of the soft fabric sliding up and down her shaft soon had Jaime squirming. It felt so good that she couldn't muster the will to make more than a token effort at pulling herself free of Julia's pin against her breast, instead counting to suckle as her mother's fingers were separated from her by only a thin layer of cloth.

"Don't worry sweetie, mommy is going to teach you just how to cum like a girl. More be a good little girlie and make you clitty cum for mommy!"

That last line hurled Jaime over the edge, and she blasted cum into her panties, where it soon began dribbling down her legs. Satisfied, Julia pulled her hand away and cradled Jaime's head against her breast more softly as she finished her meal. Once Jaime was done, Julia told her to go clean herself up and to hurry back for some exciting news.

While Jaime waddled unsteadily to the bathroom, trying unsuccessfully to keep more cum from spilling out of her panties, Julia slipped the hand she'd rubbed her daughter's clitty with down to give some relief to the sopping wet fire burning in her own panties. It was so wrong, but giving her daughter her very first sissygasm got Julia all hot and bothered. She only stopped when she heard Jaime coming back, wrapping her robe back around herself like nothing had happened.

"So what's the big news?" Jaime asked as she came back into the room.

"Well, you know how I had to go out tonight to get my girl some more cream? I met this total hunk while I was there, and we're going out tonight!"

"That's the exciting news?" Jaime asked. It wasn't exactly uncommon for Julia to go out on dates.

"Trust me sweetie, if you'd seen Damien, you'd know exactly why it's exciting. The man is built like a firehouse, complete with a hose that I can't wait to get my hands on."

Jaime didn't know what to say as Julia held out her hands almost a foot apart to emphasize what she had in mind.

"Anyway, I thought that since I have you for the weekend, we could spend the day getting ready together, won't that be fun dear?"

Jaime wasn't exactly sure, but Julia insisted, taking full advantage of the leverage provided by Jaime's nascent addiction. In short order Julia was dressed and the mother-daughter duo were out the door for better or for worse. Their first stop was Julia's salon. Jaime had let her hair grown out long, but she'd only ever styled it herself, and only in ways that could be undone for when she went back to being Jim.

Julia practically dragged Jaime into the salon behind her, but once inside Jaime's fears were quickly put at ease. It was an island of feminine refuge; friendly, chatty, and warm. In moments Jaime was welcomed in as one of the girls with open arms, surrounded by a buzzing swarm of stylists who were eager to help her do something with her poor hair. All her worries about being outed and rejected evaporated away as she was ensconced in a flurry of gentle attention. An hour later when Jaime emerged from her cocoon, she felt as if a metamorphosis had taken place. Gone was the nervous crossdresser, replaced by a cute young girl with delicate features framed perfectly by bouncing cascades of blonde curls. Julia looked no less beautiful, and when Jaime saw the way her mother's hair brushed against the tops of her breasts, she couldn't help but bite her lip and daydream about sucking them again. In a mirror image of their entrance, Jaime was the one dragging Julia out to the car, and the second they were in she yanked down Julia's top and began nursing.

"Dear, it's hardly been an hour, there isn't much in there for you," Julia said with a playful giggle.

Jaime pulled away a moment, then began worshipping her breasts with an avalanche of kisses just as she'd done earlier that morning under Julia's direction. "I know mommy," she sighed between kisses, "it just felt so good getting our hair done together, it made me feel so close to you."

"Oh sweetie, you have no idea how much that means to me! Here, let's give you a little treat for being such a good girl for mommy."

Julia pulled the jar of BBC Cream out of her purse and scooped two handfuls onto the tops of her breasts, spreading it around without even a pretence of rubbing it in. Then she held her hands out to Jaime, who carefully sucked the cream off each finger in turn. Once her fingers were clean, Julia placed one hand under each breast and lifted them up and together to make a platter.

"Dig in sweetie, you deserve it."

Jaime renewed her attentions, licking and kissing until she'd cleaned and swallowed every drop. A series of moans escaped her lips as she feasted, the smell, the taste, the texture, everything about the cream was perfect, filling a need she'd never known that she had. It felt so overpoweringly good that Jaime reached a hand under her skirt and began playing with herself, not even thinking about the fact that her face was buried in her mother's tits, just overcome by the high. But Julia quickly reached a hand down to pin Jaime's beneath her skirt, playfully scolding her, "That's not a very ladylike thing to do in public, sweetie." Jaime relented, though she continued to squirm in excitement as she finished her treat.

Next Julia took Jaime to her favorite nail salon. They say back in their chairs as a throng of small Asian women bustled around each of them. Julia got a French manicure and a classic pedicure, while Jaime (at Julia's insistence) had her shorter fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed and painted bubblegum pink. As soon as they sat down Julia started talking about her "big" date that night. Her references to Damien's size (both overall and his mamhood) grew more and more explicit as she went, until she was telling Jaime just how excited she was to suck the cream filling out of his chocolate lollipop. Jaime was mortified, and tried to get her mom to stop, but Julia insisted that it was fine, since none of the women there spoke English anyway. Still, Jaime could've sworn that she saw knowing glances and smiles as Julia went on. She was even more embarrassed when she felt herself starting to get hard in her panties, and was forced to shift in her seat to try to keep from pitching a tent in her skirt.

It shouldn't have gotten her so excited, but hearing Julia hint at all the things she was going to do with her date was irresistibly erotic. Jaime had seen enough of her mother's lovers to know exactly what Damien would look like without ever having met him. He'd be tall and fit, easily twice her size, with eyes and hands that were all over Julia's curves and an anaconda in his pants just begging to be unleashed. At first Jaime envisioned Julia with him, but to her confusion she was soon imagining herself in her mother's place. Wondering if he'd like her new haircut and manicure. Wondering if he'd hold her with the same lustful possessiveness. Wondering if his anaconda would be unleashed for her... It was the first time in years of crossdressing that Jaime had thought of herself this way, and in spite of her mind screaming objections, her body was on fire.

Once their manicures were finished, Jaime tried to hide behind Julia on their way out to the car to keep her tented skirt out of sight, but once they got to the car, Julia instantly noticed.

"Is that why you were walking behind me like that?" she demanded sternly, "Your little clitty just will not behave today, here, mommy has a solution."

Julia pulled a steel contraption out of her purse and held it out to her confused daughter. But Jaime just stared at it dumbfounded.

"It goes on your little sissy parts to stop them from causing anymore trouble today," Julia explained impatiently.

"That thing? It'll never fit!"

"Oh please, it's not like you're especially gifted down there, we just need to get the swelling down."

Julia reached under Jaime's skirt, and for a moment Jaime thought her mother was going to rub her off for the second time that day, but instead Julia wrapped her fingers tightly around her balls and squeezed, hard. Jaime yelped in surprise and pain, causing Julia to use her other hand to smother her in her tits. After an initial token of resistance, Jaime submitted, her muffled screams subsiding to moans as the pain from Julia's crushing grasp slowly deflated her. Once Jamie was completely soft, Julia deftly slipped the chastity device on and locked it in place.

Jaime looked glumly down at the cage, then up at the key now nestled in Julia's cleavage on her necklace.

"Oh, don't give me that look dear, you brought this on yourself, playing with yourself in public and walking around with that little thing poking out. You should be thanking me, now whenever anyone sees you they'll only see my sweet little daughter."

Their last stop was there mall, as Julia insisted they were both in dire need of some new clothes. The unfamiliar feel of cold steel between her legs threw Jaime off at first, but after a few wobbling steps she found her stride as had to admit that it was much easier to walk in her heels with everything securely tucked away. By the time they reached the mall doors, Jaime was confidently sashaying with even more gusto than Julia, throwing her hips into every step in a way that made her skirt flutter. She looked good and she knew it.

Their first stop was Victoria's Secret as Julia insisted that Jaime's panties and training bra were too basic and plain, and that as a big girl she needed something more fun. It soon became apparent that by "more fun", what Julia really meant was "sexier and sluttier". She piled Jaime's arms high with a mix of brightly colored panties. Some were trimmed with lace, some were sleek thongs, and some were cheeky boyshorts, but all of them were playfully sexy. For good measure Julia even threw in a few novelty pairs with custom rhinestone lettering. Jaime couldn't believe it when her mom held out panties that said "Mommy's Girl" in sparkling letters. Next came bras. Julia told Jaime how much cuter she'd look with some tits, and eventually cajoled her into trying on a push-up bra with some gel breastforms slipped in. Jaime thought the whole thing was stupid, but when she came out of the changing room and looked in the mirror she couldn't believe her eyes! The magic of Victoria's Secret had somehow given her cleavage. She giggled as she pushed out her chest and turned side to side to see her new profile. Julia approved, and when they left the store Jaime was wearing her new bra and a pair of her "Mommy's Girl" panties.

Their next stop was to pick out a pair of matching dresses. Julia wanted a sexy new one for her date, and Jaime needed one to show off her cleavage more than her plain shirt. Jaime's eyes bulged when she saw the dresses her mom wanted them to wear. They were short, skin tight, and left absolutely nothing to the imagination. She finally convinced Julia to go with one of the more conservative designs. It was a red halter-top made from a stretchy fabric that wrapped tightly over every contour and curve. They took one in each of their sizes to a changing room and stripped down to try them on. Julia went without a bra, as her breasts were more than firm enough to stand on their own. Jaime, fortunately, had one strapless stick-on push-up bra in her new hoard, allowing her to have cleavage even in the halter-top.

Jaime had never felt so exposed when dressed before. The dress ended mere inches down her thighs, plunged down below her sternum in the front, and covered only up to the small of her back from behind. She felt both sexy and vulnerable at the same time. But if the dress made her look good, It made Julia look unbelievable. The twin strips of cloth in the front stretched as wide as they could but still couldn't contain more than half of her H-cup breasts, leaving them exposed all around. She had cleavage, side-boob, under-boob, and even back-boob as her breasts were wider than her torso. Jaime couldn't help but stare at the spectacle in wonder.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
693 Followers
12