Sissy for Mommy's Nipple Cream Ch. 07

Story Info
Julia finishes transforming her sissy daughter into a slut.
5k words
4.76
51.4k
52

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
699 Followers

The rest of winter break passed for Jaime like a pleasant dream. Between Darnell's regular visits for blowjobs or anal, bonding time spent with her mouth latched to either her mother's nipples or her pussy, and the now pleasantly soothing bedtime routine of breast pumping and her vibrating chastity cage gliding her into dreams on waves of orgasms, Jaime was walking on clouds and continuously buzzing on a high of utter sexual fulfillment that she would have never thought possible. Even when Julia carefully removed her cage each evening for a gentle cleaning, Jaime never once considered trying to get herself off like a boy would, much less trying to penetrate another woman with her little clitty. In truth she had come to appreciate the snug security and detachment that came with having it locked away, and she always breathed a sigh of relief when Julia slid the tube back into her freshly cleaned sissy stick and locked it securely in place. But the real cherry on top of all was that after nearly a month of overdosing on hormone replacement pills, pounding down foul herbs mixed with plenty of BBC cream to make them palatable, and subjecting herself for hours each day to relentless breast pumping, Jaime was finally seeing noticeable progress.

One morning as Julia again pulled her measuring tape snugly around her daughter's slowly blossoming chest she paused for a moment as she checked the numbers. Jaime turned and saw that instead of her usual sad shake of her head, Julia was smiling and nodding.

"You did it sweetie! You finally made it to a B-cup! My little girl has titties!"

Julia and Jaime held hands as they jumped up and down in excitement. Jaime's nascent chest had nothing on Julia's tremendous H-cup orbs wobbling wildly with every jump, but she could feel the slightest jiggle coming from her own breasts and she absolutely loved it. The pair cleared their plans for the day and took an impromptu shopping trip to buy Jaime a set of new bras as well as some new shirts and dresses to show off her new assets. They weren't much yet, but knowing all the hard work she'd put into them made Jaime nearly as proud as learning to handle Darnell's big black cock with her throat and ass had. Her newfound confidence was radiant, and she and Julia constantly turned heads and were the center of attention at the mall. With all eyes on them their behavior left many a bit confused, as they seemed at first glance to be mother and daughter, but on closer inspection displayed a level of sensual physical affection that far exceeded the normal bounds of propriety. Collective gasps rippled through their surroundings whenever their continuous touching of each others bodies escalated into overt fondling or whenever they became caught up in a moment of deep affection that turned into a lustful kiss. When Julia and Jaime finally slipped into the changing room to try on their selections, the impromptu audience milling about was treated to the poorly muffled cries of Julia's orgasms as a quick nursing session devolved into Jaime kneeling before her mother in reverent worship as she licked her pussy with the total devotion of both a daughter and a lover. Julia returned the favor with a quick milking of Jaime's imprisoned clitty by fingering her sissy button, then the two made themselves presentable and exited the changing room completely oblivious to the bewildered shock of those around them.

The first glimpses of productivity followed close behind Jaime's nascent breast growth, and just as school resumed the first pearlescent drops began to form on her puffy, swollen nipples after pumping overnight. Julia provided Jaime with absorbent pads to slip into her bra to prevent any leakage from seeping through, happily sharing stories of awkward moments when she'd first started lactating as she enjoyed the bonding moment.

When it came time for Jaime to return to school there was no doubt that it was time for her to make an official start as a female student. Julia accompanied her on her first day and visited the principal's office with Jaime to sort things out. He'd resisted at first, objecting that he couldn't make such changes without stacks of paperwork from doctors, therapists, and various school officials, but Julia just asked Jaime to leave the room for a bit to let the grownups sort things out and closed the door. Fifteen minutes later she'd emerged from the office licking her lips clean and told Jaime that she was good to go.

Jaime was nervous, but strangely found that now that she'd fully transitioned nobody seemed to register that just a semester ago she'd been the socially awkward boy who'd been caught wearing panties to school. A few of the less-popular girls introduced themselves to her, sensing the opportunity to befriend the hot new girl before she inevitably found her way into one of the more popular cliques. A number of boys also introduced themselves to her, some even going so far as to flirt or ask her out, but Jaime shut them all down swiftly by insisting that she already had a boyfriend.

That afternoon Jaime excitedly dished on everything that had happened on her first day of school before settling in to Julia's lap and beginning to suckle down her afternoon snack of warm milk and thick BBC cream.

"You know dear," Julia offered as she tenderly stroked her daughter's hair, "you might want to be a little more open to new experiences with the boys at your school. It couldn't hurt to have a little fun with them, could it?"

Jaime pulled back in confusion and protested, "But I'm with Darnell, and I love him."

Julia pulled Jaime's face back into her breast to resume nursing and to forestall any further complaints.

"I know dear, and you two are just so cute together. But you're so young and a whole world of new experiences is opening up to you. I just want to make sure that you get to have all the wild fun that you deserve. Besides, what men really want in a woman is experience. If you really want to please Darnell, you'll need to get out there and get some first hand."

Jaime still wasn't sure, but she decided that there couldn't be any harm in just a little flirting. Besides, it felt nice to be appreciated, and some of the boys were pretty cute. Jaime started small, not flirting back so much as allowing the boys that were interested to flirt with her. But every afternoon when she reported back to Julia on the day's events, Julia gently pushed and nudged her to be just a little more encouraging. She taught her how to 'accidentally' press her tits or ass into boys in passing, and how to make sure they got good views up her short skirts or down her cleavage at every opportunity. She taught her how to giggle, flirt, tease, and arouse her way through every social situation. And she constantly pushed her daughter to deploy the womanly wiles she was learning.

The combination of Julia's pressure and the joy of feeling desired quickly overcame Jaime's initial reservations, especially as she began to take notice of which of the boys were packing the biggest bulges and daydreaming about how cum would taste. By the end of her first month back Jaime had earned a reputation as a slut without ever even putting out, but that reputation and Jaime's constant teasing encouragement was enough to finally make one the boys from the football team seize a moment alone with her in a hallway. Towering over her, he pushed her back against a line of lockers and clumsily smashed his mouth into hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth while groping her ass under her skirt. Unable to resist, Jaime moaned deeply and melted into his embrace. After a few passionate moments he lifted her in his arms and carried her into an empty classroom.

Jaime stared up at him for a few breaths, feeling her heartbeat thudding in her chest as she tried to calm herself. But then her eyes fell to the obvious bulge in his shorts and she was overcome with pure lust. She dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts, barely pausing to look at his cock before sucking it down her throat in one smooth motion. He was smaller than Darnell, which she supposed was to be expected for a white boy, but as she bobbed up and down on his pole Jaime quickly realized that wasn't a bad thing. The cock in her mouth was still beautiful, and as she delighted in exploring every bit of it with her tongue Jaime's mind was blown by the realization of the sheer number of uniquely wonderful cocks out there waiting for her to discover. It was only a few minutes before Jaime's expert oral skills earned her a mouthful of cum. Rather than swallow it right down she sat back on her knees and savored it, rolling the load back and forth over her tongue. The taste was different than the BBC cream she'd consumed so much of at this point, and also different than Darnell's thick seed. Perhaps a bit sweeter, or lighter? Different, she decided as she licked the last drops from the twitching cock before her and finally swallowed, but no less delicious.

Jaime was a little nervous to tell Julia about her encounter that afternoon, but Julia's reaction was ecstatic. The girls laughed together as they compared notes on cock shapes and sizes and the many flavors of cum until eventually Jaime stopped laughing for a moment and considered deeply before asking, "Mommy, does this make me a slut?"

Julia responded by pulling her daughter in for a deep kiss before whispering, "No dearest, you've always been a little slut, just like mommy. This just means that you've finally realized it. Now show mommy how much of a slut you are and lick my pussy."

Jaime happily complied, licking and sucking Julia to orgasm after orgasm while turning the phrase over and over in her mind. She was a slut. A slut for big cocks and their sweet cum. And she couldn't be happier.

Jaime's self-assessment was soon shared by the whole school, as stories of her amazing blowjob skills spread like wildfire from the football locker room into the student body at large. A week later the boy that Jaime had blown cornered her with five other players from the team. The other jocks hadn't believed the tales of Jaime's prowess and dared her to show them what she could do. For a moment she panicked. surrounded by a wall of men wanting to have their way with her, but then she began to repeat in her mind as a mantra "I'm a slut, just like my mommy" and she docilely allowed herself to be led into the empty locker room.

The football players wasted no time in dropping their pants, surrounding the kneeling Jaime with half a dozen throbbing cocks. She took a moment to look at each, admiring the way they curved in different directions, the variations in length and girth between them, and the throbbing veins that pulsed along them as they awaited her attention. Then she dove in like a man stranded in a desert finding water. She moved fluidly from cock to cock, licking, sucking, kissing, stroking, and worshipping each in turn as her mental mantra more began to spill out of her whenever she didn't have a mouthful of cock.

"I'm a slut, just like my mommy. I'm a slut, just like my mommy. I'm a slut, just like my mommy."

It took only a few minutes for the first to blow his load, and within ten minutes every one of the six football players had. Jaime strove to not waste a single drop of precious cum, savoring the individual flavors first then enjoying the symphony that formed as they swirled together in her mouth. The boys looked on in shock as Jaime finally cleaned and swallowed the last of the cum that she could manage from herself and the floor, then crawled on her hands and knees over to the first boy that had cum who was now sitting on one of the benches and took him into her mouth again, quickly bringing him back to full hardness and working a second load from his already drained balls. One by one Jaime worked through them all until she'd completed a full second circuit. Finally the boys were utterly spent and pulled themselves together, leaving one by one until only Jaime was left, standing in front of the mirror touching up her makeup and trying to get the last stubborn strands of cum out of her hair. She paused, looking at her half-ruined makeup and tousled cum-crusted hair before repeating her mantra once more.

"I am a slut, just like my mommy."

With that Jaime put away her makeup and strode boldly out into the hall. Whispers followed her everywhere throughout the day as girls judged her and boys wondered who had been so lucky. But Jaime didn't mind one bit. She was a slut, and the more people that knew that the more cock she'd be able to get. Julia was over the moon with pride when Jaime relayed the epic tale of her exploits and insisted on taking her slutty little girl out to dinner to celebrate. At the restaurant the pair toyed with their waiter all through the meal. teasing and tantalizing him without mercy. By the time he brought the check he was putty in Julia's hands as she suggested that perhaps the restaurant could comp their meal. When he inevitably agreed Julia rewarded him with a hand reaching up under his apron to grab the ill-concealed erection they'd caused. A few quick squeezes left him with a mess in his pants as Jaime and Julia gathered their things and left.

"Your see sweetie," Julia explained as they got in the car, "being a slut has it's perks!"

Unfortunately as Jaime found out the next day, it had it's hazards too. She was primping herself in the bathroom between classes when a squad of the most popular girls in the school stormed in. Everyone else quickly exited the bathroom, wanting no part of whatever was coming next. The girls wasted no time, telling Jaime that she'd better think twice before sucking off their boyfriends again and tackling her to the bathroom floor. The girls took turns viciously pummeling her, but it didn't take long for one of them to notice that Jaime was hiding something unexpected under her skirt. She called for the other girls to stop as she lifted Jaime's skirt and pulled down her panties to reveal her sissy clitty neatly tucked away in its steel chastity cage.

After a moment of shock, the girls began to point and laugh at the battered sissy cringing on the floor. They teased her for being even sluttier and dirtier than they could have ever imagined and asked if she'd started sucking cock because she knew she'd never get any pussy. Finally the leader of the pack said, "My boyfriend won't shut up about how talented your tongue is. Since it turns out you're just a sissy slut and not a real threat, I think I'll find out for myself."

She lifted her skirt and threw off her panties before dropping to sit on Jaime's face. The other girls held down Jaime's arms and legs until it was clear that she wasn't resisting, then they began to play with her other parts, fingering her ass, squeezing her balls, and even removing her top to grope her breasts. They were even more surprised when twin streams of milk began spurting from her nipples, spraying them all.

"Look at this freak, she's even making milk like a little cow."

"Whatever you're doing to her, just keep doing it," the leader said as she ground her pussy into Jaime's face. "This bitch is licking me better than my boyfriend ever could."

The girls were discussing which of them would get to ride the sissy cow next when the door to the bathroom burst open and a huge black man stepped in.

"What's going on in here?" He bellowed. "Get off that poor girl!"

The girls quickly complied and ran as fast as they could, leaving the sobbing Jaime alone with her unexpected savior.

"I'm Coach Jones," he said, "and I expect you're the piece of ass my boys are all yammering about. Well, I suppose I'd best take you back to my office and get you cleaned up."

Jaime nodded and wordlessly pulled her clothes back in place before following the heavily muscled giant back to his office. Once there he closed the door behind Jaime and gestured for her to take a seat.

"You're lucky," he started gruffly, "One of my boys caught wind of what his girlfriend was planning and he tipped me off. I knew I'd be stepping into something strange when I kicked that door in, but missy I was but expecting to see what I saw under your skirt. Care to explain that to me?"

Jaime froze like a deer in the headlights. She had accepted who she was, but she had no idea where to begin explaining what had happened to her over past half year. That her slut of a mom had used black cum, hormones, and total sexual dominance to mold her into a depraved sissy? How could she even begin to explain that, and who would believe her.

"Well then, I suppose I'll have to call your parents."

Coach Jones typed at his computer for a moment before looking up at Jaime in recognition.

"You're Julie's daughter?" He asked incredulously. "Julie Juggs? Well I'll be damned if that doesn't explain it. You may not have inherited her figure, but from what my boys are saying you sure do share her tastes. Is that right?"

Almost on reflex Jaime proudly replied, "I'm a slut, just like my mommy."

Coach Jones thought for moment as her leered up and down Jaime's body. "Well then, I have a proposition for you. I'm always looking for new ways to motivate my boys and you need someone to keep you safe from all those jealous girls. What do you say I put you in charge of maintaining locker room morale, and in return I'll place you under my protection?"

Jaime could hardly believe her good fortune and quickly nodded her assent.

"Wonderful. Now all that's left is your tryout."

Jaime didn't have to be told twice as she licked her lips and walked around the desk before dropping to her knees and getting to work. She gasped when she pulled out his throbbing black cock. It was bigger than Darnell's or Damien's, bigger than she'd even thought possible, but as she held it in her dwarfed hands she knew that it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. She began to lick and kiss up and down it's length reverently and worshipfully, not rushing to get her creamy reward as she'd done in the locker room, but rather slowly enjoying the massive meat before her. Eventually the coach was ready for more, and he reached down to hold Jaime's head with his two beefy hands, then pulled her open mouth steadily down his shaft until her nose was nestled against him.

"Goddamn!" mumbled as he let go of Jaime's head and set her free to work his pole. "You really are Julie's daughter. She's the only other woman who's ever been able to take me like that."

Jaime picked up steam and began working in earnest, using every trick Julie had taught her, but as much as he moaned in pleasure, Coach Jones stubbornly refused to cum. Visitors came into his office to ask questions or make small talk, but he just shoved Jaime under his desk and let her keep working. By the time the third visitor left, Jaime had been blowing the coach for nearly an hour. She was as horny as when she'd first started and in her mind she was willing to go on, but her jaw was starting to ache and her throat burned from deepthroating him over and over again. Finally she was forced to give up, sliding the full length down her throat one last time before nearly collapsing on the floor as she gasped for air. With surprising gentleness given his size, the coach lift l lifted her up and rolled his chair back to allow her to stand.

"Oh, don't look so sad," he said tenderly as he wiped a tear from her face. "You did great, truth is I could've cum down your sweet throat a dozen times. But us grown men have a bit more stamina and control than the boys you're used to, and I wanted to see how far you could go."

Jaime looked down at the glistening cock coated in her drool then looked back up into the coach's eyes.

"I'm not done yet, I still have another hole to use."

Coach Jones looked on in awe as Jaime leapt into his lap, straddled him, pulled her panties to the side, and impaled herself on his manhood. She winced as her hole burned from stretching around his girth, but she forced herself down until she bottomed out at half his length. Looking deep into his eyes with a gaze of pure feral lust, Jaime lifted herself up and pounded herself back down with abandon, forcing herself a little lower with every bounce.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
699 Followers
12