Sissy for Mommy's Nipple Cream Ch. 08

Story Info
Julia and Jaime start the rest of their lives together.
6.4k words
4.72
39.7k
67

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
699 Followers

As Jaime's final semester of school wrapped up she cemented her place in the social heirarchy. Boys, especially the studs on the football team, knew that she was always down for some action, whether getting gangbanged in the locker room, squeezing in a quickie under the bleachers, or taking advantage of an empty classroom. In fact, Jaime started to make a habit of taking her lunch under one of the long cafeteria tables. Boys would pack in along the benches on either side, mostly obscuring her from the rest of the room, and Jaime would put her oral skills to use draining cock after cock of yummy cum. Her relationship with the other girls was more complex. Under Coach Jones' protection Jaime had nothing to fear in terms of bullying, but still the other girls generally shunned her as a social pariah. The only exception was the steadily growing number who secretly took advantage of Jaime's oral skills in the bathroom. It was a bit of an open secret that any girl whose boyfriend lacked the skill or concern to get them off could get satisfied by the sissy in the last stall, no questions asked. Jaime's natural submissiveness made her an easy mark, and she told herself that this was just how girls bonded. She tried to make small talk with the girls as they came parading into her stall, but they were only interested in using her mouth for one thing, so they would usually just grab a fistfull of Jaime's long blond curls and cut her chatter short by smashing her face into their needy cunts.

Julia and Jaime wore their matching red dresses to Jaime's graduation at Julia's insistence that it would be fun to see if people had a hard time telling them apart. A few months ago that would have been ludicrous, but Julia's scheduled cycle of painful engorgement in weekdays followed by nonstop pumping on weekends had borne fruit for Jaime's lactating tits. She'd grown all the way to slightly overfilling her latest DDD-cup bras, giving her a wobbling pillow of soft cleavage that drew attention wherever she went. They still paled in comparison to her mother's gravity-defying H-cups, but a casual observer could be forgiven for confusing the two buxom blonde bombshells.

Just before the ceremony started Coach Jones came by to take Jaime to his office to discuss possibilities for continuing education. Julia let her daughter go with a wink and a nudge, but not before pouting to the coach about how he never swung by the 8-Ball anymore. As Julia's hand slipped down his muscled chest and began lightly fondling his well-defined bulge, Coach Jones promised that he'd come by soon.

During the quick walk down the halls to his office, Coach Jones pitched his plans to Jaime for her to continue her locker room duties after home games to ensure that his boys stayed properly pumped up. She nodded along as they walked until they finally reached his office, then the coach shut his door as Jaime dropped to her knees in well-practiced routine. Jones finished locking the door and turned as he began unzipping his pants to reveal his massive black cock. Jaime automatically leaned forwards and reached for it, closing her eyes and opening her mouth as if preparing to kiss her prince charming. But her eyes opened in shock as the coach's strong hand rested on her head, holding her back from his delicious meat popsicle. Jaime involuntarily whimpered as she began to drool, so close to the mouthwatering prize but unable to suck it as she so desperately wanted.

"Now wait just one moment you little slut," Coach said with a deep chuckle. "After today you're no longer a student here, so if you want me to let you continue your physical education by serving as my locker room assistant, than you'll need to make tuition payments to me."

Jaime nodded and swallowed the saliva rapidly building up in her hungry mouth.

"So after each game, once you've satisfied every one of my boys for a job well done on the field, you're going to shower, get yourself all dolled up, and report to my office to take a real man's cock. Is that clear?"

Jaime nodded as well as she could with Coach Jones' hand still holding her head back to halt her subconscious advance. He looked down with a satisfied smile and released her freeing the cock-crazed sissy slut to lunge forwards and nearly impale herself on his manhood. As she expertly worked her mouth up and down his shaft, Jones wondered to himself at how the once shy and quiet boy had been transformed into this depraved, beautiful creature. Then he thought about Julie and decided that it must have been the fate of genetics. Jaime wasn't the first white sissy he'd ever been with, but damn if she wasn't the best.

When he felt himself getting close, Jones didn't hold back as he had during his first marathon testing of Jaime's skills, but he did push her back slowly until the head of his cock slipped out between her still sucking lips with a wet pop. Jaime struggled to get him back in her mouth, but couldn't overcome the coach's iron grip as he pumped load after load of thick cum all over Jaime's face. She reflexively licked her lips, sucking as much as she could into her mouth to swallow, and began to use her hands to wipe her face clean before he stopped her.

"No, leave it. You look perfect just like that. Today is your graduation, and everyone should know just the kind of slut that you are."

Jaime hated to waste even a single load of BBC cream, especially one of Coach Jones' as his flavor was one of her absolute favorites, but his words made sense, and she knew that if she kept him happy there was always more where that came from. She stood up, going smoothly from her knees to standing in her tall high heels in one well-practiced move, and straightened her hair as best she could with the clumps of cum that had gone wide still in it. Then taking a deep breath to center herself, Jaime strutted out of Coach Jones' office, down the hall, and out to the graduation ceremony with all the confidence and grace of a runway model combined with the look of a stripper. The ceremony was already underway when she stepped outside, and she was just in time to hear her name called.

Undaunted by the looks and whispers surrounding her, Jaime strode confidently up the stairs to the stage and walked across to the stunned principal holding her diploma. The cum coating her face had just started to dry, but still glistened in the sunlight as she faced the crowd with a beaming smile. Her newly grown DDD boobs strained her red halter top dress to the limit as they bulged out all around the thin strips of fabric. She'd bought the dress on her first trip to the mall when she was just a flat-chested sissy wearing small breast forms, and it was clearly not up to the task of containing her expanded bosoms. Finally, there were Jaime's long smooth legs, accentuated by her heels, rising all the way up to her exposed thong. Her tight dress may have been just long enough to keep her technically decent on the ground, but with the added elevation of the stage any last vestige of decency was lost. From their vantage point in their seats, virtually everyone in attendance was able to see up Jaime's dress. In the back, the narrow strip of fabric disappeared between her thick cheeks. Jaime had always had a bit of a bubble butt, but the daily overdoses of feminizing hormones from Julia had added pounds to more than just her chest. Gleaming in the center of her exposed curvy ass was the pink heart-shaped jewel head of the butt plug Jaime had picked out that morning. In the front, the lace thong did little to obscure Jaime's sissy clitty, safely secured as always in her steel chastity cage. Observers in the front two rows could even see that the sissy was clearly excited by all of the attention she was receiving, as the dripping from her imprisoned clitty had soaked through the front of her panties and was beginning to drip down between her legs.

Jaime stood for a long moment on the stage holding her diploma as she looked out at the shocked crowd. Parents and family of all of her friends and acquaintances were there, staring back up at her as she exposed herself for who she was, for who her mother had made her to be. She noted wickedly that most of the men in the audience were shifting uncomfortably in their seats, struggling to hide their uncontrollable erections. Lifting one hand to her face, Jaime drew a finger slowly through Coach Jones' still wet and sticky cum, then slowly and sensuously sucked it clean before blowing a kiss to the crowd and saying "I'll see you all around, don't be shy!" With that, Jaime began strutting back down the stage, giving everyone one last look up at her jeweled ass, then rejoined Julia in their seats.

Julia's face was beaming with pride as she pulled Jaime in close, licked a glob of BBC cream up from her chin, and kissed her deeply.

"Oh sweetie, mommy is so proud of her little girl."

"I'm a slut, just like my mommy," Jaime whispered in reply as she nuzzled her face lovingly into her mothers waiting cleavage.

Back home, Julia had another graduation planned for Jaime. They sat down together on the couch where Jaime had nursed from Julia so many times before. Jaime started to make herself ready to feed once more, but Julia stopped her.

"Honey, you know just how proud mommy is of you, right? Less than a year ago you were throwing little hissy fits about not wearing your girl clothes anymore, but now my little Jaime is here to stay for good."

Jaime nodded as Julia continued, her warm feelings of joy from her mother's pride somewhat offset by strange feelings at the thought of the boy she used to be.

"And you've done so well with growing your own set of boobies, taking your medicines and letting mommy help you build up your milk supply."

Jaime lightly massaged her aching breasts. It was Friday afternoon so they were swollen and engorged with pent up milk that she wouldn't be allowed to pump out until the weekend.

"I was looking at the way you filled your dress out on stage today, and although you're not quite as big as I am, I suppose we can let up the pressure and take you off of your pumping schedule now. Maybe someday you'll outgrow your old mom, but for now let's celebrate how far you've come."

Jaime sighed with relief and started to get up to retrieve her breast pumps. She'd thought the pain of engorgement would get easier to bear as her tits grew, but if anything her ever-increasing supply only made it worse. But again Julia stopped her.

"Actually, if you don't mind, I was wondering if perhaps I could have a taste. I've nursed you so much, and I've always wondered what it would feel like to be on the other side. Would that be alright?"

"Just one thing first," Jaime replied as she jumped up from the couch. A minutes later she returned with her halter top hanging down and her tits exposed. Each of her large, dripping nipples was covered in a thick layer of BBC Cream from the now empty tub Jaime held in her hand with a mischievous smile. "I just applied some of my new lotion to help my nipples feel a little better. I hope you don't mind mommy."

Julia practically tackled Jaime down to the couch as she laughed at her own tricks being turned around and used against her. The girls' laughter slowly subsided as Julia lay her head in Jaime's lap and looked deeply into her eyes. After a wordless moment, Jaime gently took Julia's head and guided her open mouth onto her nipple. Julia's eyes slowly rolled back in her head as the heavenly ambrosia of BBC cream mixed with her daughter's gushing supply of milk. She nursed contentedly, gulping mouthful after mouthful as she enjoyed the mindless bliss of nursing.

At first Jaime was entirely focused on the sweet relief provided by Julia draining her overfilled breasts, but as the initial edge was taken off, she discovered another feeling entirely. It was similar to the arousal that she felt from pumping, but the difference between a cold mechanical pump and her sexy mother's warm mouth and tongue was vast. As Julia, licked, teased, and sucked on her nipple, Jaime imagined that this must be what it felt like for boys when she sucked their cocks. No wonder they came so quickly!

Just as Jaime had that thought she felt a stirring in her clitty. She'd cum often from pumping at this point, but only with the added stimulation of vibrations from her electrified cage. But Julia's persistent sucking was an entirely new experience, and as Julia playfully bit down a little on Jaime's sensitive nipple, Jaime suddenly saw stars as spurt after spurt of thin sissy cum dribbled out of her cage. Feeling Jaime writhing beneath her, Julia quickly deduced what had happened and slipped a hand up Jaime's dress, tenderly massaging her daughter's trapped balls as she continued to climax throughout the feeding.

The next day Jaime texted Darnell to let him know that her unexplained busyness on the weekends was no more. She hadn't wanted him to see her walking around the house with her pumping system going like some kind of hucow freak, and Julia had been super strict about 24/7 pumping over the weekends, so she'd seen Darnell as much as she could for hookups during the week. He showed up at their doorstep not long after the text, then stepped inside and headed for the couch to watch the game with Jaime in tow. She had never been much of a sports fan before, but she had gained some appreciation from her long hours in the locker room and she did appreciate seeing all the studs in their uniforms. But before joining Darnell on the couch to watch the game, Jaime knew that she had duties of her own to attend to. Once Darnell was settled in, Jaime kneeled in front of him and fished his cock out before starting to blow him.

He didn't have the sheer length or girth of some other men, especially Coach Jones, but Darnell's cock was still big and beautiful, and most importantly it was her first. Jaime had made herself into a totally depraved slut, blowing anything that was put in her face, to make herself into the best cocksucker she could be for her man, but as she effortlessly deepthroated him and daydreamed about their future together, she knew that it was worth it. When Darnell finally pumped his cum down her throat Jaime swallowed it down with relish. She knew now the wide range of delicious flavors of men's cum, from nutty, to salty, to pungent, to sweet. She loved them all, though some men in particular had flavors that she couldn't get enough of. But Darnell was in a league of his own. It wasn't necessarily the taste, it was the feeling that the familiar flavour gave her every time. The feeling of belonging, and if being home, safe with her big black daddy.

Once she'd cleaned herself up, Jaime joined Darnell on the couch. He wouldn't kiss her after she'd blown him, but he would let her snuggle in close as he groped her ass and chest and continued to watch the game. Jaime waited until halftime, then reached for the magazines she'd left on the coffee table to show Darnell.

"So now that I've graduated I've been thinking about our wedding, I don't want anything too big, but I was getting some ideas in here for something this fall." Jaime rambled on in an uninterrupted stream of consciousness as she showed Darnell page after page in one of her bridal magazines. Darnell grew more and more visibly uneasy as Jaime blabbered on for the better part of ten minutes, finally cutting her off in the middle of describing her dream wedding gown.

"Shawty, look," he said slowly, "I ain't about all of that. There's another girl that I'm with."

Jaime's shock registered on her face for just a moment before she swept it away. "Oh you stud, I should have known you'd have another girl on the side. I don't mind. Really. Maybe we can even get together all three of us for some fun sometime."

"Naw, you don't get it. She ain't the side piece, you are."

Jaime sat in stunned silence until Darnell finally continued.

"Look, you're hot and a total freak, and I'm still down to hit you up whenever you want it, but that's all this is. I'm gonna marry a real girl and have kids and shit. Anyway, I think I'd better bounce. See ya around Jaime."

Darnell awkwardly grabbed his stuff and left while Jaime remained motionless on the couch. She managed to keep it together until the door closed behind him, then she broke down into sobbing tears. It didn't take long for Julia to hear and to come running to her precious daughter's side. Without even asking what was wrong Julia lifted her shirt and opened her nursing bra, presenting herself to soothe and feed Jaime just as she'd done thousands of times before. But for the first time ever Jaime turned down her mother's offered nipple, instead sobbing out the sad story of her first heartbreak.

Julia held Jaime tightly as she sobbed. Knowing this day had been coming didn't make handling it any easier for her, but it did mean that she already knew exactly what to do next.

"Jaime, sweetheart, there's only one thing that can help you to feel better after heartbreak like this. It's the way I got through after we lost your father. Get yourself pulled together, we're going to the 8-Ball."

Jaime was reluctant at first, preferring to wallow in her misery, but Julia's excitement was infectious and after months of being told that she wasn't ready to handle a trip to the 8-Ball, Jaime was nervously excited to enter the fabled establishment for the first time.

Once Julia had helped Jaime clean up and reapply her ruined makeup, she went to her closet and returned with a pair of new matching outfits: extra short Daisy Dukes jean shorts filled with carefully positioned rips and holes and button-up plaid flannel shirts. The girls tried on their shirts first, fastening only a couple of buttons in the middle and tying the bottom ends together in knots to expose their midriffs. On a dare from Julia, both girls went without bras, freeing their breasts to be seen through their mostly unbuttoned tops.

The shorts were a little trickier. Julia shed her panties and squeezed into her pair first. The waistline was so low that any panties she might have worn would have stuck out, and besides that only her skimpiest thongs would have had a chance of not peeking through the many ripped holes. Jaime likewise shed her panties, but try as she might she couldn't get the skintight shorts to zip up over her hard chastity cage.

Julia thought for a long minute as she stared at Jaime's crotch before finally lifting out the key that always dangled in her cleavage and unlocking her daughter's chastity cage. Jaime looked down at her freed sissy clitty in shock. It had been months and months since Julia had removed her cage for anything but her regular cleanings. A part of her wanted desperately to put the cage back on, as it had almost become a part of her new identity, a constant companion providing her with both comforting security as well as leverage for Julia to continue her feminization. Jaime pulled her large tits apart to get a better view, marveling at how tiny it looked. She was sure that was in part due to comparison to the massive breasts in the foreground, but as she reflected on the past months she realized that she didn't remember the last time her once painfully small cage had felt tight. Even when she climaxed now she didn't really get hard so much as she oozed cum from her limp sissy stick. She reached a hand down and gently lifted in between manicured fingernails.

"You're not thinking of playing with that, are you?" Julia asked sternly.

"With this?" Jaime giggled as if her mother had said the funniest thing ever. "Not unless you'll let me borrow your vibrator."

Julia joined in her laughter and asked in mock sternness, "And you're not thinking of trying to have sex or trying to please me with that cute little thing?"

"Not unless you're offering to let me wear your strapon again, mommy."

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
699 Followers
12