Sissy Friends Forever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I survived."

"I can't believe you didn't tell them beforehand that you were going to appear as a bride."

"I just wanted to come out of the closet in style."

"Well you succeeded at that, and it took one hella lot of courage. Good job I got you that full bouffant skirt to hide your massive balls."

I laughed. "I was crazy nervous, but I enjoyed it and it brought the real me out into the open."

"That it did. You are talk of the office. Well actually... " she handed me her phone "you are talk of the internet." There was a picture of me on the screen on some minor clickbait news site under the headline 'You won't believe what happened at this wedding.'

"Wow. How did that get there?" It was exactly the sort of thing Cindy would do, but she would have gleefully told me immediately if it was her. The pics were easily available to all of the guests, it could have been any of them.

"No idea. Whoever it was, you got your fifteen minutes of fame little Miss Superstar." I felt a flutter inside at her automatic use of a female salutation to describe me.

"Someone wanted their social media points." I looked at her suspiciously. "It wasn't you was it?" I half-joked, but it might have been her. She was heavily into posting on various apps in a big way and loved the slightest bit of gossip, so this occasion would have been almost irresistible.

"No, of course not." Elouise snatched her phone back, slightly annoyed at my playful accusation. "But it's pretty neat having your wedding made into a headline isn't it?"

"Yeah, I don't care who knows." It gave me a thrill that my sissy self was being traded around the web for clicks.

"That's awesome you're so confident now. So, when's the honeymoon? It's France right?"

"Yep. It's in a month."

"Oh that'll be lovely." It would be more than lovely. We had a fun packed sissy schedule ahead of us.

"I can't wait." I really couldn't.

Elouise held up a bright red dress with a low neckline. "What do think about this for the office?" she said mischievously.

"The office?"

"Why don't you wear something nice to work?"

"I do wear something nice to work, it's called a suit."

"Come on" she pleaded. "You've got absolutely nothing left to hide. If you can go to your own wedding in a ballgown, you can turn up to a lousy office in a dress."

"You said everyone there knows I wear dresses?"

"Not everyone. Maybe I forgot to tell the janitor, he works the night shift."

I exhaled with a sigh. "Screw it."

"Awesome! So what do you think?" She side-eyed the dress she was holding. I took it from her and put it back on the rack.

"I need something toned down I think. Something to ease me into it." I took her by the hand to a different section of the store and picked up a gray pantsuit.

Elouise shot me an unimpressed look. "What the hell is this?"

"It's me being scared."

"Where's that ballgown courage gone? Be bold."

"Skirt suit?"

"Fuck a skirt suit. Hot dress or go home."

I considered it for a moment. "I don't know."

"I'll be there to support you."

When I walked into the office with Elouise at 9am on the dot, all heads turned immediately and I could not have been more self-conscious. I was feeling humiliation that was off-the-scale but I was bathed in a rush of adrenaline that gave me a thrill. I was wearing the bright red, figure hugging dress that Elouise had selected with stockings and heels and it felt like a huge achievement. I didn't have a wig, but I'd had my natural hair styled a little effeminately. One of my co-workers wolf whistled, it made me feel so validated, but Elouise shut him down with a glare of disapproval.

My colleague Sean, who had been at my wedding, was the first to greet me. I braced for a snarky bro put-down and prepared to ride it out, but I got a surprise. "Aaron, you look beautiful," he said warmly. My heart lifted at the unexpected compliment. "Am I allowed to say beautiful? Is that sexual harassment?" he said uncertainly.

Elouise was about to say something but I interrupted her. "Harass away." He can call me beautiful all day long.

Sean smiled. "You looked stunning at your wedding, you both did. Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks Sean." I smiled at him. "I was pleased so many people could make it."

"That was one hell of a surprise though when we all saw you! Well not too much of a surprise. I'd noticed a few changes of course." He pointed at my nails, which I'd had painted for some months.

"Ah yeah." I raised my hand and wiggled my bright red nails. "I've been making a few baby steps in the direction I want to go in."

"Look, I got to run to a meeting now but can I catch up with you for coffee later?"

"Sure thing Sean."

He left us and Elouise turned to me. "You don't usually hang out with Sean do you?" she said, her social observations as keen as ever.

"Not very often," I said.

"Huh," said Elouise with a slight squint in her eye. She suspected something.

I met up with Sean for coffee. He sat beside me and we chatted about my wedding and then moved on to a work conversation. Without warning, I felt his hand brush against my thigh. It wasn't an accidental glance, he slowly and deliberately drew his fingers lightly along the side of my dress from my hip all the way to my knee. It gave me a slight shiver.

As a man I had only occasionally talked to Sean, we hadn't really been friends, just co-workers. I hadn't envisaged he could ever feel anything for me, but just a dress and a little make-up changed everything. I was still the same person inside but through a change in presentation, I was now no longer just another guy in the office, I was desirable. Clothes maketh the woman. I looked at him and he raised a smile from one corner of his mouth. The first rule of sissy club applied. I smiled back at him, took his hand and placed it on my leg.

...

It was late in the evening and I was in bed with Cindy who was reading a sappy romance novel. She was by nature a voracious consumer of technical books but was making a concerted effort to try and get into romantic fiction as she felt it was the sissy thing to do.

"Is it alright if I have an affair at the office?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure," she replied casually, not remotely distracted from her reading.

"I just felt I should ask you first." She didn't respond. "You were listening to what I said weren't you?"

"I heard. You want to two-time on me at your work. You don't need to check with me. Suck first, tell me later." She flipped a page, but then suddenly stopped in thought for a second and put the book down, turning towards me. Something was on her mind.

"What is it sweetie?"

"It is a guy, isn't it?" she asked after a moment. There was the problem, she was still insecure about the thought I might have a relationship with another woman. She didn't have the same hangup about the idea of me being with men because she knew I wasn't attracted to the male form.

I got up and straddled her, my thighs either side of her body. "Yes, of course it's a man." I put my left hand in front of her face and twisted the middle of my three rings. "You see this? It means you are the only woman I will ever touch sexually." I put my hands on her breasts and squeezed them. "And the only person I will ever love."

She smiled and grasped my third ring. "But this one means I expect you to suck as much dick as you can get your lips around otherwise I'm divorcing you."

"I will try not to disappoint."

"You'd better not, Mrs Sissy." She thought for a moment while she continued to fidget with my ring. "I told you once I would never tell you who you can play with and I meant it. If it had been a woman, it would be fine." She looked slightly downcast.

"I think you're saying that because you're the greatest wife ever and you think it's what I want to hear. I'm sorry, but I just need to know what you honestly feel because I love you." I snapped my fingers and commanded her: "Tell the truth!" The hypnotic trigger put her into a state where she would be compelled to answer my next question with complete honesty. "It is never going to happen, but are you still insecure about the thought of me sleeping with another woman?"

"Yes," she said simply. "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I want you to always be completely honest with me about your feelings, hypnosis or not. If there's something troubling you, we'll find a way to deal with it."

"Thanks, babe." I collapsed back on the bed beside her.

"I wear women's clothes and make-up everywhere now. What woman is after me? Lesbians?"

"I know you're probably frustrated hearing this again but the thought of you leaving me for another woman is the only thing that scares me."

"It's never ever going to happen." I brushed back her hair as I looked into her eyes. "Cindy, I want to find some way to prove it to you once and for all. What if I got a pussy? I'm not fucking a woman with that."

Cindy laughed. "I don't think you're ready for that yet, and besides how am I going to humiliate you for the inconsequential size of your penis if it's not even there?"

"Maybe you're right, but one day."

"You shouldn't have to prove anything to me. I know at an intellectual level you are the most trustworthy person in the world. This is all about my dumb anxieties that make no rational sense at all. This is my problem."

"No, sweetie. We deal with problems together. Let's put locking me up back on the table." I was fairly confident some infallible way of making sure I couldn't have sex with a woman would solve the problem.

"No, I know you find a cock cage uncomfortable and you don't like the way it looks under your dress."

"But would it get rid of your anxiety?"

"Yeah, maybe, but I don't want to ask you to do that."

"I would do it for you." I thought for a moment. "I've got an alternative. What about a virtual cock cage? I want to get into hypnosis and take it seriously like you do. Could you set me up with something that makes it completely impossible for me to get hard for a woman somehow?"

"You mean you still can?" she playfully mocked me.

"As motivation, if it doesn't work we'll go through every cock cage there is until we find one I can cope with and then you can crazy glue the lock shut for all I care." I tapped her on the head. "I want peace and tranquility in there, not anxieties."

"Thanks Aaron." She kissed me. "That's a great idea. I would actually really enjoy designing a special custom hypnosis track for you. I could voice it myself."

"I would adore listening to that."

"I'll get right on it." She kissed me.

"I want you to throw in whatever you like. Whatever makes you happy."

"I'm sure I'll think of a few things." She smiled slyly. "Anything else that you want in it?"

"Yes. I want you to intensify my love for you. I mean it's already at the maximum I think it could ever possibly be, so that's going to be a near impossible challenge."

"I will make you my love slave."

"Too late, I already am, but make it extreme."

We kissed for a while and then she asked me about my intended 'affair'. "Tell me more about this guy you're going to cheat on me with?"

"It's Sean, you met him, he was at our wedding. Do you remember?" He had mansplained to her about something to do with web marketing statistics and then the merciless Dr. Bimbo had intellectually eviscerated him and he went away and sulked.

"Oh yeah, Sean, that was fun," she grinned. I told her about how he had seemed interested in me and brushed my leg. "So he wants to steal my girl, does he? And right after my wedding day. What an asshole."

"And he has a girlfriend, I've met her."

"Double asshole."

"An asshole he may be, but what's the first rule of sissy club?"

"Never refuse the sexual advances of any man. Well, it's more of a guideline, you can refuse assholes."

"Yeah but it's exciting and I don't exactly get many offers. Got to take what comes my way. I'm going to suck the asshole."

"I think you're sucking the wrong end."

I laughed. "I'd love having a regular cock at the office. That would make the work day fly by."

"Sneaking around, doing him in the bathroom. I'm so jealous." She thought for a moment. "What if I added a little something to your hypnosis track to spice it up?"

"What's your conniving sissy brain thinking this time?" I smiled, whatever it was I'd probably like it.

"If you're not going to wear a cage, let's make your clitty work the right way. What if every time you saw your little office boyfriend, you got a boner?"

I started to imagine the humiliation of sitting at my desk with a raging hard-on for Sean. "Oh hell yeah! One hundred percent yes please. Could you really do it?"

"We'll have to see." She reached down and played with my penis. "Won't that be fun when your dress lifts every time your man walks by?"

"I hope that works so much."

"And I think I'll force you to involuntarily bite your lip as well and you'll go all girly and weak in front of him."

I was so turned on.

...

Cindy was in the guest room, busy with her sissy products business. We'd had the bed taken out and the whole space was devoted to her enterprise. She had stock all down one wall and a photographic setup in the corner with a white, seamless backdrop and studio lights where she took pictures of her new lines. I often anonymously modeled panties for her.

She was sitting at a small desk with my laptop, wearing pink yoga pants and a white crop top. She usually packed up the customer orders to music and made it part of her workout routine. At the moment she was concentrating hard on some figures on the screen, completely engrossed in what she was doing and only acknowledged me with a brief smile as I opened the door.

I leaned on the doorframe and stared at my beautiful wife. I was increasingly conscious that she had given me an extraordinary gift on our wedding day but I'd never so far made use of it. She'd added to her list of hypnotic triggers with a word that would make her compelled to do whatever I desired of her without question for as long as I wanted. The problem was I hadn't been sure what to use it for. I'd asked her what she wanted me to do with it and she'd just said whatever I wished. She wanted it to be a surprise, she said it would only be erotic if she had the thrill of not knowing what I was going to make her do and I understood fully where she was coming from. I'd only ever use it in a way that I thought might excite her, but the only guide I had for that was what might excite me. I decided the take the plunge and hoped she enjoyed herself.

"Obey!" I said assertively whilst snapping my fingers. She immediately froze like a statue, her hands still on the keyboard of the laptop. She was waiting for instructions. "Take all your clothes off," I ordered.

Cindy instantly turned around in the chair and stood up like a robot, then started removing her pants and top. She took off her bra and panties and flung them onto the floor without care, trying to fulfill my instruction as quickly as possible.

I told her to put her hands behind her head and then I went over to her and slapped her on the ass without warning. She hardly seemed to react and remained fixed in her pose. I waved my hand in front of her eyes and there was no response.

"Cindy, go and kneel on the photo backdrop." She complied without hesitation, kneeling in the middle, facing out. I picked up her phone off the desk and placed it into the stand she used for taking pictures. I switched on the studio lights and started recording video.

"Start playing with your breasts." She did it in a robotic manner with a distant stare. "I want some expression honey, some feeling, show me that you're enjoying yourself." Her face came to life as she played with her breasts like dough. "Start moaning, make noise," I ordered.

I left her playing with herself and went hunting in her boxes of shop stock. I found a dildo and some lube and placed them on the edge of the backdrop, out of view of the camera. I ordered her to reach forward and pick up the items I had just left for her and start preparing herself.

"Bounce on the dildo," I commanded of her. She started working it in, before fucking herself with the phallus.

After a few minutes I said, "I want to see you loudly come now." I didn't think she was anywhere close to ready but she faked a convincing orgasm.

I stopped the video and got her to take a seat at the laptop. I handed her the phone and instructed her to copy over the video. Then I had her make an account on a porn site.

"Hmmm... what shall we call you?" I asked rhetorically, but was surprised when she answered.

"Barbie Love," she replied so quickly that I wondered if she's thought about a porn name before. If that was what she wanted, then that would be her name.

When she was done with creating the account I had her upload the video. I squatted down beside her, kissed her and put my finger on the laptop trackpad. I moved the mouse pointer over the 'publish' button and highlighted it, toying with her. "Wake!" I snapped my fingers. I didn't press it.

Cindy came alive from her zombie state. "Oh Aaron, that was perfect!" she said and kissed me passionately. I was so pleased I'd thought of something she liked. "But why did you wake me up before we finished?"

"We are finished. I'm not really putting naked pictures of you on the internet for strangers to jack off over."

She looked unhappy. "Yeah you are!" she said forcefully. "Make me do it now, sissy."

"Are you sure about this?" She nodded furiously with a wide smile. "Fine." I wasn't convinced this was a good idea but I reasoned it would get lost in the sea of porn on the internet and it would be unlikely anyone who knew us would see it. I snapped my fingers and had her obey. I required her to press the button and then I woke her up again.

"Do you think I'll get any followers?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Pretty much a certainty with your body." I smiled. I thought maybe we'd leave it for a day or two and see if she got any reaction and then delete it but Cindy had other ideas.

"I'd love to have a following." She started playing the video. "I want to do this as more of a regular thing." I started to realize why she was more keen on the idea than me. Her erotic feelings often stemmed from debasing herself. The changes she made to her body and the clothing she wore revolved around that idea. I liked the concept too to some extent, but she had it turned up to eleven. She wanted to make sure no one could ever take her seriously and featuring in porn would complement that.

"What would you like?"

"I want you to force me to produce porn for you that I have no control over. Use my obey trigger and have me do something every couple of days." She pushed the laptop towards me and pointed at the porn account. "Change the password and don't tell me what it is. I want it on the internet in such a way I can't do anything about it."

"I don't know," I wasn't sure about broadcasting my wife.

"Pretty please!" She looked at me with her pleading eyes. "It's so hot Aaron." If it was something she really wanted to do, who was I to stop her?

"I will do whatever makes you happy," I kissed her again.

Cindy threw her arms around me. "I love you."

"I know." Cindy looked distinctly unhappy at the lack of reciprocation. "Er... Star Wars?" I tried to explain one of the greatest movie lines of all time, but she still didn't seem amused.

"Say it, bitch."

"I love you too."

As soon as the words left my lips she smiled and put her nose to my face while prodding at my chest for emphasis. "That's better, sissy. I demand you spank me later to apologize for that."

I pulled back from her, an expression of suspicion on my face. "You have seen the movie, haven't you. I know your cunning bimbo brain too well, this was all some kind of subterfuge to try and get yourself over my knee wasn't it?"