Sissy Geisha Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh!" Kasumi let out in a convulsive state from Andrew's virgin orifice. She aggressively tapped Mamoru's hard butt and switched places with him.

"Mmm!" Barry moaned sluttily after Kasumi stabbed him with her Samurai shecock. Just like Andrew, Barry's orgasmic sensations strengthened from Kasumi's pouncing.

"Mama...", Barry let out softly as his eyes rolled from euphoria.

"Gwah!" Kasumi let out after Barry clenched his anal muscles.

"Mama...", Barry let out once more.

"Ma!" but before he could finish his sentence, he created a British puddle of babygravy on the wooden floor.

"Iku...", Kasumi let out gently. Mamoru grabbed Andrew's hips tighter from the mama-san's signal.

"Iku...", she uttered in a guttural tone--causing Seiji to grip Andrew's nape tighter.

"Bukkake!" (Splash!) she announced with a shaky voice. Mamoru pulled out of Andrew's ass and then paced himself by aggressively jerking his cock in front of Barry's face.

Seiji, too hot and bothered by the delayed gratification, shot a wad of thick and warm cum on the American sissy's red face.

"Ahh!" he screamed as he squirted messily, soiling the American's blonde wig.

"Iku, iku!" Mamoru announced right before shooting Barry's face with an abundance of daddygravy.

Kasumi scooped some of Seiji and Mamoru's cum from the sissies' faces and used them to lubricate her dick. As the two shared her tight brown ladyballs by licking each side, she jerked her throbbing prize aggressively.

"Iku!" Kasumi let out as the two sissies moaned in unison.

"Iku!" she followed as her breasts and dark nipples aggressively jiggled.

"Iku!" she let out once more right before pulling her foreskin and swiftly targeting their faces intermittently with her Japanese ladyload. Right after Andrew felt her warmth, his balls tingled--causing him to release a fresh puddle of 100% American-made organic semen on the Narra floor.

The two bodyguards grazed their wet circumcised cocks on their faces with their mama-san--giving every last drop that the slutty sissies deserved.

• Epilogue •

Kasumi formally changed their names with the help of a shaman after the two passed the sissy geisha training. Andrew adopted the name Ayaka and Barry was called Sayuri.

Ayaka and Sayuri got themselves out of debt but didn't fly back to their countries as they enjoyed their new well-taken care of sissy lifestyles.

They often bickered and competed for their mama-san's attention by keeping feminizing secrets from each other. Japanese businessmen flocked to their tea house to experience the novel care that only the two gaijin sissies could offer.

Kasumi trained more sissies from all over the world and became the world's richest mama-san.

Mamoru and Seiji remained at her beck and call as there was no other job in Japan that was as fun as bodyguards by day and sissy fuckers by night.

Love always,

Lilly Lustwood

12