Sissy Goal to be Orgasm Free Till 2023

Story Info
How to train your penis to dribble sperm.
1.8k words
4.52
54.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

By Dominia Sax

Being a sissy has some elements that can be hard work. As a sissy, you know this. Many of you have spent hundreds of hours in your dedication to sissification. My goal for you in 2022 will be spending hundreds of hours more.

Of course, I know you are up for it.

I have a challenge for you in 2022. It's a way to seriously up your sissification to new heights.

BE ORGASM FREE

For one year, your sissification commitment is complete orgasm denial.

I'm not kidding.

And actually, sometimes it will be fun. And, of course, you'll fail once in a while (part of the fun).

I know how you feel when you read my columns. You see yourself in my words. You picture yourself, like when you read my July column, "Sissification - How to Get Started."

And when you follow my suggestions, you get a nervous pit in your stomach. You recall the inner tension you felt when you adhered to my training and wore a bra to work under your business suit.

Right now, you are still stuck on what I suggested several paragraphs ago. Your heart is pounding at an accelerated rate while your brain contemplates my 2022 challenge.

And for any of you readers who don't like my column(s)--including this one--feel free to leave. There is no obligation to go any deeper here.

If you're one of those readers who write stupid responses that don't align with the purpose of this HOW TO be sissified story, it's not written for you. Leave now.

STOP READING!

To get this challenge started, we'll need to clear up some verbiage. I offer a glossary of terms to enhance our ability to get us all on the same page. I acknowledge some sissies will disagree with my terms, but: my column, my rules, my definitions.

GLOSSARY

Orgasm - rapid contractions of the genitalia at the peak of sexual arousal.

Ruined Orgasm - removing all tactile penis stimulation just prior to orgasm. The untouched penis shoots globs of sperm while aimlessly bobbing up and down during contractions.

Note: a ruined orgasm is still an orgasm.

Example: your femdom girlfriend is jerking you off and just as you're about to orgasm she pulls her hand away and you climax anyway. Your little penis bounces around and squirts cum helplessly.

Hands Free Orgasm - Often the same thing as a ruined orgasm but a variation can include a prostate orgasm. It's exactly as it sounds: an orgasm without hands.

Note: a hands free orgasm is still an orgasm.

Example: while you butt fuck your sissy ass with a large dildo you orgasm, yet your tiny little penis wasn't being touched / stimulated.

Sissygasm - synonymous with a prostate orgasm. The sissy has a hands free orgasm from butt sex. It can be from a dildo, from a man or from a trans female. The act of getting a sissy butt so stimulated from the ass fuck, the sissy explodes into orgasm solely from this pleasure and without any penile stimulation.

Note: a sissygasm is still an orgasm.

Example: your sissy ass is getting fucked by your wife's boyfriend and you orgasm even though your hard, little penis wasn't touched / stimulated.

So...to be clear...

ALL of the above are orgasms.

To be even MORE clear...

NONE of the above are what YOU get to experience.

Your challenge is to be Orgasm Free until 2023.

It's certainly possible your partner could fuck you into a Sissygasm. Certainly, you'll fail once in a while. We can't do anything about that. Hopefully, for your sake, you don't get punished. Or depending on how submissive you are, hopefully you do.

GLOSSARY (cont.)

Edging - masturbating for hours by bringing yourself to the brink of orgasm and then stopping.

Note: edging is not an orgasm.

Milking - extracting sperm from the epididymis. One common way is through the use of a prostate milking tool--such as an Aneros. Milking is essentially any activity where sperm gets extracted and/or released from the male without the assistance of an orgasm.

Note: milking is not an orgasm.

ALL of the above in Glossary (cont.) are not orgasms. ALL of the above in Glossary (cont.) are what you DO get to experience on your quest to be Orgasm Free until 2023.

FINAL GLOSSARY TERM

Real Ruined Orgasm (RRO) - the orgasm doesn't happen but the physical proof that it was about to is present: cloudy sperm (not clear) at the tip of the penis slit. Sperm collects or even dribbles out--but is not spurting. There are NO contractions. The orgasm didn't happen. Hence it is ruined or RRO. Think of it as sperm extraction.

Note: a RRO is not an orgasm.

Now that we have all the terms cleared up, let's get back to the subject in your hand.

IT'S TIME TO BUY YOUR CHASTITY DEVICE

Being Orgasm Free until 2023 means that you will be in almost constant chastity. I'm sure you saw this coming. I denied offering this information--until now--on purpose. Timing is everything.

Unless you already own one, you'll need to buy a locking chastity device for your puny penis. There are all kinds of exciting styles on the market.

Just search, "male chastity device," and you'll find metal, plastic, silicon, etc... Pick one that excites you and represents you. You just need to make sure it has a locking device that requires a key.

You'll need to tell your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or whomever...that you are taking your sissification dedication to new heights. And your pathetic little sissy penis is not deserving of an orgasm anymore and you'll spend all year proving it.

Of course, that doesn't mean you don't get to cum. That's where the glossary comes into play. Review RRO.

HOW TO BE ORGASM FREE

Here is your "How To" guide for complete orgasm denial.

Or in other words, this is how your challenge will work:

Anytime you are wanting to Edge, you ARE allowed to take your puny penis out of chastity temporarily. Surprised? Keep reading. You'll see how this will all come out.

You can unlock your little penis and take it out to Edge anytime you want. But the rest of the day and night you are locked in chastity. Sleeping, showering, whatever...you are locked. Yes, this sounds kind of fun, so far, doesn't it? You are already imagining masturbating all the time. Funny enough, you could be. BUT no orgasms. Absolutely...N O...orgasms. Only RRO.

You've already been edging yourself enough times as a sissy to know what it feels like when your orgasm is near. But here is where your 2022 outcomes change. You are going to train your sissy reproductive system to express itself. You are going to learn to dribble cum from your penis without having any orgasmic contractions. You will then become the ultimate sissy.

FIND YOUR METHOD TO SUCCEED

I've personally trained several sissies to achieve this reality using two different methods. I will describe them to you with the expectation you will find mastery in one or both methods.

Method 1 - You've already mastered or will master the recognition of the precise point-of-no-return through Edging. After several hours--or several almost peaks--you do this right when you stop: Hold your breath and push like you are taking a shit. If your sperm is just under the surface--which it should be--this technique will produce your cum dribble. It's a Real Ruined Orgasm (RRO); the orgasm doesn't happen. Caution: you won't want to do this again on the very next Edge. You'll need to put time in between--say 20 minutes--before doing it again.

Method 2 - Edge the same as Method 1.

After several hours--or several almost peaks--you do this right when you stop:

You add one or two (even three) additional very, very slight penis rubs while taking rapid breaths--like you're hyperventilating. If your sperm is just under the surface--which it should be--this technique can also produce your cum dribble. Another way to Ruin the orgasm you are NOT going to have.

Breathing techniques in Method 1 and 2 can prevent orgasmic contractions. I confess it will take lots of practice. But I can assure you that this is very very doable as I've seen it successfully performed many times.

And, keep in mind, you are going to fail.

You'll fail once in a while. We can't do anything about that. Hopefully, for your sake, you don't get punished. Or depending on how submissive you are, hopefully you do. LOL.

PLAN P

If you just can't train your body to extract sperm through either of the RRO Methods, then you must convert to Plan P. P is for prostate.

However, your consequence for not mastering Method 1 or 2 is that Plan P consummates in chastity.

You still get to Edge all you want. You'll still get that load out that you normally would shoot (that is, before you advanced your sissification), but with Plan P you'll then lock your soft pathetic little wiener backup and retrieve your Aneros. It's time to finish the job.

Note: Make sure you pee first.

P is for probe.

Scroll up and re-read the "Milking" definition. It should be coming more clear to you why the glossary was needed in this "How To" story. You will learn to milk yourself. It's actually fairly easy to express your sperm without an orgasm when you've Edged for hours. Your cum is sitting there just below the surface. When you insert your Aneros it snuggles your prostate. It's built for this job. All you need to learn how to do is to move the milking tool around:

A swiping left to right motion.

A slight press down and tug maneuver.

Repeat the swiping; repeat the tug.

Make sure you have a plate underneath your locked penis. Sperm will start dribbling out. You will feel it going through your shaft in a way you've never experienced: both erotic and humiliating.

You should expect to be able to extract a minimum of ten decent-sized chunks. They should be milky & cloudy. It's your sperm. And it won't come out like an orgasm in rapid bullets. It'll dribble out every 20 or 30 seconds. You'll know you've retrieved most of your load when clear droplets start re-appearing at the tip of your chastity device. At that point, you'll be done. And your prostate will welcome the break.

Congratulations! You've just proven to yourself that you can do this.

So...?

What say you, for 2022?! Are you truly a sissy?!

If you truly are, then it's time to seriously up your sissification to new heights and take the plunge!

BE ORGASM FREE

...Until 2023

And complete one year of orgasm denial.

A closing note:

CONTRACTION FAILURE(S)

A by-product of sperm extraction and the commitment to being orgasm free will be your failures.

Sometimes you're just going to have an orgasm by accident.

If it's by your hand. You'll need to be punished.

If it's by prostate, then your partner can enjoy that you've learned to sissygasm. And just think...once you are having sissygasms in chastity on a regular basis--while your partner fucks your ass--why would you ever need to be unlocked again?

Oops...that outcome could be the next chapter.

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers