Sissy Goes Live

Story Info
Sissy streamer has a surprise for her fans.
1k words
4.3
8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been streaming now for quite some time and had grown a considerable fanbase. So today I decided I wanted to do something special for them. I was going to let them control what I did.

A little backstory on me. I'm a 5' 3" 19 year sissy slut. I love being exposed to men online for their pleasure, it makes me so horny knowing that they are stroking their fat alpha cocks to my tiny feminine body. I have been working on my ass so that is soft and perky. My fans love my fat ass and my tiny waist.

I had been streaming live to my ever growing fanbase now since I turned 18. I have a bunch of sexy outfits and toys that I like to play with while I'm on stream. Very early on when I was just starting out, I made a bet that if someone donated $100 that I would wear a chastity cage for the rest of my life. When the goal was easily bet, a shiver ran down my spine. I didn't know what to do.

I panicked and in the moment said that if someone donated another $100 I would shrink the cage. $100 donated instantly. This was getting really exciting, so I said the more times people donate, i'll shrink the cage more and more. Needless to say now when I wear panties it's flat and you can't even tell there is anything in there.

Today was gonna be special for my loyal fans. I was gonna give myself over with complete ownership to a stranger. I was gonna give them they keys to my cage and I was gonna become their complete and utter subservient sextoy.

I started out my stream as always as showing off my body in my new sexy costume that I had on. It was a sexy harness kind of outfit that accentuated my curves and also the extremely small cage. I laid back on my bed and showed off my body, running my hands all over my body, feeling every part of my body. I could already hear the donations coming through. It was turning me on more and more knowing what I was about to do.

I got my favourite dildo out, stuck it right in front of the camera on my self fucking machine and began sucking on it. My fans already knew the deal by now. I had set up a sort of deepthroat tier system. Whatever amount they donated would be how long I would have to fuck my throat with my 10' dildo. This is how I opened everyone of my streams. I had only started with a 6' dildo but I obviously doing this for so long I was going to get better and better at it.

Each dollar they donated made the machine go faster and faster, fucking the dildo in and out of my mouth. All the way down my throat where the camera could easily see the bulge it was making in my throat, and then was taken back out of my throat just to be slammed back in again over and over. There was so much spit running down my face and I loved every second of it.

After about 20 mins of the machine mercilessly fucking my throat and my face covered in so much throat slime I wondered if I had any left in me. I climbed in front of the machine and and put my ass directly in front of the dildo and made sure my ass and locked clitty were clearly visible. I inserted the slimy dildo directly into my asshole and it slipped easily in all the way to the base. I let out a little moan as the machine began its slow assault on my tender asshole.

I said hello to everyone watching. I was getting nervous about what I was about to do, but with the dildo pressing deep into my asshole I knew what I was doing was what I wanted my whole life. "Hey guys, I hope you all liked the brutal assault on my tiny throat, that was a rough one. I have some special news that I want to tell you guys about."

I could see the people that were watching in the chat saying that they missed me and that they wished it was them fucking my ass. Reading all these comments just made me more horny and I could feel pressure building in my cage.

Around the moans I tried to continue talking. "One of you lucky gentlemen is going to become my master today. I'm going to give my key away to my little clitty here."

For effect I slapped my balls hard which sent a shiver of pain and pleasure all through my body. I could feel my legs begin to shake, I was getting close to orgasming for the first time in ages. "Here's the best part, I will personally fly to wherever my master lives and become their live in sextoy. Anyone of you will be my master and will control my entire life. I will do anything you desire. I live for all your guys pleasure. I will still stream from my new home of course as well"

The dildo was moving faster and faster with all the donations were coming in. The guys in chat were going crazy. "The person who bids the most before I cum will become my new owner"

At this all the donations started coming in. Sums of money I have never seen in my life before all came flooding in. Reading the chat and what they would do to me was getting me closer and closer to the edge.

Eventually someone donated 1 million dollars. The dildo was fucking my ass so hard and deep that I immediately just exploded out of my cage. There was so much cum. I was shaking so violently and moaning so fucking much. I had found my new master