Sissy Housewife's Weeks Trial

Story Info
Would be Sissy Housewife has a weeks trial with a man.
834 words
4.53
21.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

This is a short story about a would be sissy housewife.

The alarm went off. It was 6AM. Greg stretched and yawned. I looked down to see that the thin cover had a tent pole lifting it up. I had noticed that over the last few days. He always woke up with a full erection.

He turned to me and smiled.

"Time to do your wifely duty Sarah."

He called me Sarah when he was in a good mood. Sissy wife or just sissy sometimes. I reached under the cover and grasped his cock. My god it was so hard. I pulled back the cover and climbed between his legs.

I licked the head like it was a lollypop.

"Come on wifey, worship that cock. It's where all your pleasure comes from."

I took half of his shaft into my mouth. I couldn't get it deeper as my gag reflex stopped me. My hands worked the rest of his shaft. As I looked in his eyes, I saw a mocking satisfied look. It seemed to say.

"This is what you wanted sissy. This is what you have."

This is what I wanted. I met him at a TV/CD friendly bar. We chatted and he asked me my fantasy. I told him I would love to live as a fulltime housewife.

He explained that would mean obeying my husband in everything, taking care of all his needs. I nearly came in my knickers when told me to book a week off work at the end of the month and move in with him for a week. Then he said.

"Then we will see if you can cut it as my wife. If you can, we may make it permanent."

Now I was here with his huge cock filling my mouth.

"Give my balls some attention woman!"

I slipped further down the bed and licked and very gently sucked on each of his huge balls. They smelt mainly and tasted a little salty. Seeing his cock tower above me made me realise I wasn't really a man. Not compared to him.

"On your back sissy. I have to go to work."

My stockings and lace teddy made a zipping noise as I slid up the bed. All my lingerie was black. He loved black, lace and frills. So that's what I had to wear.

Quickly he got between my legs, grabbed my ankles and lifted them high into the air. He left one leg to fall over his shoulder, and roughly jammed a finger inside me.

"Good, you're still wet from last night."

He lifted me until my hole came level with his cock and shoved it right in.

I cried out. I was getting used to his cock now, but it still hurt being stretched that quickly.

"Shut you moaning women. You know you love cock."

He withdrew then thrust in again. Soon he built up a rhythm. The room was filled with slapping sounds and my sighs of pleasure and pain. I knew what was coming.

"You love my cock, don't you?"

"Yes, my love."

"You need this to remind you of your place in the world, don't you?"

I looked down and saw the tip of the small pink chastity he locked me into at the beginning of the week. He told me women relied on their man's cocks for pleasure. The only cock in this house was his.

"Yes, my love."

I could feel his huge cock filling me, brushing my prostate with every stroke. He was using my body for his pleasure, and I was happy about it. He was 8 inches taller than me. I felt so weak and feminine under him. Then as if reading my mind, he said.

"Do you feel feminine now, eh? Do you feel like a real housewife? Imagine all those wives out there now, just like you are getting a good seeing to by their husbands. You are just like them aren't you. I'm going to cum inside you and leave you with a nice present that's going to drip into your knickers later. You'll be just like the rest of the housewives, won't you? All remembering their husband's cocks as they walk around in their wet knickers."

"Yeeeeessss"

He could get into my head. I don't know how, but he could. His words and his thrusting cock drove me to have a full body orgasm. I shook and trembled. Just as I was coming down, I felt his "present" spurting inside me.

He climbed off me looking smug. He looked down on me and spoke.

"Do I know how to treat my wife, or what?"

I only had the strength to nod.

He went to shower while I headed downstairs to make his breakfast and packed lunch. His present was already starting to drip into my knickers. As I climbed down the stairs I wondered what I should wear to turn my man on when he came home.

I wanted this life forever.

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers