Sissy, Hypnotized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cab stopped. The vibrator stopped. My eyes and legs were squeezed tight shut, trying to hold onto the sensation for a little longer, but my orgasm receded. I was shaking with desire. He had taken me to the brink, but he hadn't let me cum. My pink panties felt soaked. I desperately made a grab at my cage, but he firmly caught my hand in his own. I opened my eyes and his eyes were immediately locked on mine in the dim light shining from outside the cab.

"Do you want me to come in, Bambi?" he asked, a serious expression on his face. I swallowed nervously.

"Yes..." I managed through my dry throat. He nodded, and climbed out of the cab, holding the door open for me. I made eye contact with the cab driver in the rear view mirror. He winked.

We took the elevator up to my apartment, and I opened the door and walked in, before turning to face him. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but luckily, he took control. He looked at me sternly.

"Kneel next to the mirror."

I watched myself go down. From my bare arms, to my sheer pantyhose, to my red dress and blonde hair, I looked every inch a sexy, submissive girl. My makeup screamed slut. No wonder he'd been able to peg me as a conquest. I shivered.

He looked around my flat, and asked me asked where the keys to my cage were. "The main key and the emergency key," he told me sternly. I meekly gave them both up, pointing at them, with no thought of the consequences. My mind was gone. The lethal combination of months of sissy hypnosis, being dressed like a sexy slut and having been vibed to within an inch of orgasm had reduced my mind to its most basic functions.

He tucked the keys into his pocket, and came over to stand directly in front of me. I could still see myself in the mirror to the right of him, a blonde girl in a slutty red dress, meekly on her knees.

"Look into my eyes," he commanded sternly, and I moved my gaze from the sissy in the mirror to meet his stare.

"I own you now, sissy. You may call me Master. And your name is Bambi. Say it. Tell me what your name is, Bambi, be a good girl."

"B-b-bambi," I stammered, still holding his gaze. "But my real name is Ste-"

"Your real name is Bambi," he interjected. "Sissy Bambi, beautiful Bambi. That's the only name I'm interested in. Say it. Say, 'my real name is sissy Bambi'."

"M-my real n-name is s-s-sissy Bambi," I managed, squirming on my knees as my clitty twitched in her cage.

"Where is your phone, Bambi," he said, a little more gently, although still holding eye-contact. I pointed wordlessly to the desk in the corner, and he moved over to pick it up. I felt extremely vulnerable, kneeling on the floor all dolled-up with a stranger in my little apartment. He moved back in front of me, holding my phone, and as if sensing the beginnings of my unease, stroked my hair and cheek.

"Don't fret little Bambi, I'm not going to hurt you in any way. In fact, I'm going to help you."

He fiddled with my phone for a few moments, and then pointed the camera at me.

"Now then, Bambi. Tell me again. What is your name?"

I looked up into the phone lens. What was I doing? What if someone sees this? What can I -

"Now don't panic. Look at me, not the phone. That's right. Now this is your phone, so this video is perfectly safe. I'm filming this for you, not for anyone else. It's just some encouragement. Now. Keep looking at me, and tell me your name."

"M-my name is sissy Bambi,"I said, surprising myself. I had hardly stammered at all that time. I was looking directly into his eyes, which were gentle and encouraging. My cage twitched.

"Good girl!" he remarked, his words of affirmation making me feel inexplicably happy. Hearing him say this phrase, it as I kneeled in front of him, dressed like a slut and caged like a true sissy, made me feel deeply horny and submissive. It must have been another implanted trigger.

"What makes you a sissy, Bambi? What makes you a good girl?" he asked, his gentle eyes sparkling with slight amusement. I felt buoyed by his words, and the sight of the girl in the mirror next to me, and the tight feeling from my cage.

"I'm all locked up, Master," I responded, trying to sound seductive, "and I just want to please."

He grinned. I was staring at his face, biting my lips and trying to look innocently alluring and coquettish.

"All locked up huh? Show me, prove to me you're a good girl."

I looked down demurely, and raised the hem of my dress until my panties were visible through my tights. Both items were indeed wet and stained from my precum. I used my other hand, and slipped my panties and hosiery down, until my cage popped out unceremoniously. My clitty was straining in its prison, simultaneously making sex all I could think about and also preventing all pleasurable sensation. The only feeling was of being constricted, of being restrained. It visibly quivered.

"Good girl, good girl! Focused on pleasing others, and unable to penetrate. Never able to have sex. Are you a virgin, Bambi?"

I looked back up, into the camera now rather than his eyes. All inhibitions were released now, my lust fogging up my mind like a drug.

"Yes, I am Master."

"Good girl! Have you ever had a blowjob?

"No Master."

"Well haven't you ever heard that giving is better than receiving? Drop for cock, Bambi"

My mouth fell open, as if automatically. I looked back up at him, and he was grinning broadly. He brought one hand down and in one motion unzipped his fly. He reached his hand inside, and brought out his semi-erect cock. I stared at it, the first time I had ever seen another cock in person, other than occasional accidental glimpses.

Even semi-erect, it was bigger than mine, which was all I could focus on for a moment. It was also inches away from my lips. It was hairless, with a tiny drop of precum resting on the end. My mind reeled, and I froze, as my locked away straight side and dominant sissy side fought in my head. I was torn between revulsion and consuming desire. My cage twitched tantalizingly and I wiggle my hips, trying to get into a more comfortable position.

"Don't look at it", Master said softly, "look in the mirror instead, Bambi."

I did, and if I wasn't locked up, I would have been instantly hard. It was like a porno taking place in my flat. A beautiful, small breasted blonde slut was kneeling submissively in front of a cock, ready to take it in her throat. She was wearing a beautiful dress and her matching red lips looked ripe and ready for sucking cock. I smiled and she smiled, her smoldering eyes screaming sex. A man towered over her, filming her, and she was a performative little slut, tossing her hair for the camera. Between her legs, a tiny cage was visible, symbolizing that she was not meant to have blowjobs, but to give them. Not meant to fuck, but be fucked. I felt so sexy, so girly and so horny. I tore my gaze away from the beauty in the mirror, and in my head, the sissy side triumphed.

I looked at Master, right in the eyes, and slowly lowered myself down onto his cock. My lips touched the end, and I used my tongue to take it in my mouth. He closed his eyes with pleasure, I felt a tinge of pride, a tinge of satisfaction. The precum tasted sweet, but his cock itself tasted...well, like skin really. I moved forward a little more, and took more of him into my mouth. He filled me, and trying to remember all the sissy hypno I had seen over the last few months, I moved back, and then forward again. I'd practiced on a dildo before, but nothing could compare to the feeling of him in my mouth, feeling him stiffening, tasting his sweat, hearing his moans. I knew I was doing a good job.

"Oh, good girl, sweet sissy, you have no idea how good this feels. You will never know how good this feels. Keep sucking, good girl..."

Emboldened, I brought my hands up, and put one hand inside his fly to gently cup him. His balls were shaved too, said some dim part of my awareness. My mind was on low power mode, brought low by the alcohol and the lust. My cage was pushed up against me tightly by my panties and tights. It had stopped trying to get hard now, but I was still desperately horny, and still felt like I was going to explode. I wiggled my hips again, trying to feel anything, but only succeeded in looking like a desperate slut who couldn't wait to be fucked by the same weapon she was currently servicing.

"Oh look at you wiggle, Bambi, you little slut! So desperate...well that will come in time...unlike you."

He smiled at his own joke, his face still tilted back with his eyes closed.

He put his hand on the back of my head, and began pushing with each bob of my blonde head. I felt him go deeper and deeper in my throat. Thanks to sissy hypno, I had spent countless hours with a dildo in my mouth, practicing to ignore my gag reflex. If anything, this made me even more horny, as it made me feel so yielding, so submissive. His hand was in control, and all the images of gorgeous girls gagging on cock flooded through my mind. I was in heaven.

"Ohhh...I'm close now. You're so good at this, have you been practicing you slut? Once I cum, that's it...your fate is sealed, and you'll be a sissy forever Bambi...you can stop now...no? Well in that...case...you better...SWALLOW!"

I felt his hand on my head push down, I felt my cage tighten in excitement, I felt his cock stiffen in my mouth and throat...and then I felt him cum. He tensed, and pulled back slightly, before exploding in my mouth. I began swallowing for all I was worth, madly, as if if I could swallow enough cum it would make me cum. It just kept coming - he just kept cumming- and I felt his pleasure radiating out from him. The waves slowly came further and further apart, and I could hear his panting subsiding. I felt so girly, so giving, just happy I could please someone. He slowly drew himself out of my mouth.

I had tried my best, and swallowed most of it. I could still feel the warm goo sliding down my throat. When he had pulled out, a fair amount got onto my glossy lips, bespangling my mouth. Still feeling insanely horny and very girly, I tried to imitate every girl in porn I'd ever seen - I gave the camera a huge smile, before opening up my mouth to show it was all gone. I left the cum on my lips,and looked back into Master's face, smiling. My clitty was straining and stuggling in its cage again. I felt so horny, and watching someone cum and release had doubled my lust.

He opened his eyes, and looked down at me. I could only imagine what he saw. A horny sexy slut, her lips coated in cum, in a slutty red dress with come-fuck-me heels and bedroom eyes. A chastity cage gleaming with precum. A sissy girl shivering with pent-up lust and frustration.

He smiled, fiddled with my phone for a few moments, and then set it down again on the counter. He began to clean himself up, tucked himself back into his trousers, and re-zipped himself.

"Well then Bambi. Stay kneeling - before I say anything else, know that that was a superb blowjob, you are sexy as fuck, and you're a very good girl."

I felt myself beaming and glowing with pride. In that moment, I had no shame.

"I have your keys, and I own you now. I sent myself the video of you being the good little slut that you are, and you can bet that I can only keep something this good under wraps for a while. And before you object: I gave you every opportunity to walk away, and I got your consent publicly and on video several times. I own you now."

I felt a slight hint of concern tug at my stomach. It should say a lot for how horny I was that this was only a slight hint, and I kept smiling, his jizz still flecked on my lips.

"Look at you - you were born for this, Bambi. Don't change a thing. I have some rules, and you will obey them. I would threaten you, but in this state I think the carrot...will work better than the stick. If you want to pleasure me again...and if you want to keep all this between us...here's what you will do.

"You will keep yourself shaved - you may keep your landing strip, if you wish. You will make no attempt to remove the cage - and if you do, I will take precautions to ensure the next one cannot be removed." His eyes glowed.

"If you masturbate - and I know a sissy of your caliber must have tried vibing the cage or fucking yourself senseless to sissygasm - from now on, you may only use censored images of the female form, erotic literature, or sissy hypnosis themed videos. The chastity will ensure you are limp when you cum; images will remind you of your place, and of what you can never have. And keep listening to Bambi sleep...it's for your own good.

"Finally, I've left my number in your phone. I want you to text me, everyday, with dirty things. Things you want me to do to you. Pictures of yourself. Beg me to fuck you, to let you suck me. Beg me to let you out of chastity so you can have an erection again. Ask me for slutty clothes, for pictures of my dick. And if you do all these things then maybe, just maybe...I'll unlock you."

Master smiled evilly, turned on his heel and left me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. An obedient, kneeling sissy slut, drizzled in cum and dreaming of release, bound in my bra and panties and my tight dress. Owned.

Bambi is a good girl.

12