Sissy Jane’s Big Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Put up for auction by Master, sissy jane hits the big time..
1.5k words
4.48
8.4k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I have only recently realised my femme side I still have some vivid memories from the odd dream I had as a young teenage kid. I suspect these have laid locked away until recently and only just started to emerge and shape the way I think and fantasise. The most vivid of these was, you must realise, during the era of the "Miss World" competitions and very misogynist times. I distinctly remember walking along a catwalk dressed in a figure hugging lurex style dress, elegantly swishing along, legs visible through a long slit up to the thigh and high expensive heels. The catwalk was long, in a smokey ballroom sized area, and there were men packed in either side, all staring up at me, smiling and clapping, and making comments. There was music playing and lights were focussed on me and as I swished along I was loving the total attention given by all and didn't want it to stop. I think the catwalk went on for what must have been ages! Sadly I woke without finishing the walk and I remember being totally disappointed!

During our 'honesty moments which i regularly have with Master, i told him about my dream and the excitement it gave me, and still does, but thought, although he found it fun, that that was the end of it.

Then a few months later came the news - I was been told that I was to have a special experience. Master told me to prepare for a fun night with him, prepare in all areas i.e. be clean, smooth, but not to be dressed en femme. Of course he expects my chastity to remain in place - after all, after more than a year in 24/7 chastity, it was not likely to change. When the door bell rang I expected him to come with me but he told me to go with the driver in the special limo that now sat parked in the drive. He patted me on the bum and i walked to the car.

We drive for about an hour with curiosity - and excitement building. I get a text from him saying that I will enjoy the evening and to not let him down, as he will be watching!

We arrived at a large isolated building, an old style theatre that was closed down some time ago but refurbished recently and used for venues including dances, boxing matches and snooker etc.

I am dropped off at the venue - at the 'stage door' and ushered in to a changing room where there is a female makeup artist and dresser who soon get to work on me. I am told that they all work for my Master and I should go with the flow and enjoy the experience. To help with my nerves they slip a very large glass of spirits into my hand and tell me to take a gulp! It certainly soothes the nerves and loosens them to a nice level in fact and i suspect it was more than gin!

They move in - undressing me down to basics i.e. naked, other than my little chastity cage and I stand before them embarrassed and humiliated as they look me up and down and giggle. The show must go on though and they set to work on me. A tight corset, the inevitable first garment is fastened and then I find myself holding onto a chair as they pull in the laces tighter and tighter. Yummy, my figure looks amazing in the huge full length mirror in the room even if I can hardly breathe!

Stocking garters are attached and I am pampered and whilst sat on a stool have delicate fully fashioned stockings slipped on and drawn up my legs with special attention to the straightness of the seams. A box is produced and the highest of Laboutin strappy heels withdrawn. I gasp as they are fitted on, fastened and then catch my breath as I realise they have little padlocks on the straps that circle my ankles. I love them! I always admired such heels but had never been lucky enough to wear some.

I have practiced my walk in heels many a time for Master and am led to the chair in front of the full sized mirror. Over the next hour or so, I watch myself transformed into a diva! The magic of the makeup artist is superb and I just love the transformation and during the whole period a manicurist arrives and gives me the most magnificent set of nails. Luscious lashes, deep ruby lips and subtle contours of colour near completion, and a dark eyeliner adds the final accentuation

I am absolutely enthralled. My little cage is tight. The pièce-de-la-resistance is the crowning real hair wig which sends cascading curls over my shoulders.

What of jewellery? A beautiful expensive glittering necklace with matching long dangling earrings finishes the look and I sigh with total satisfaction at the effect.

I am told to stand and I teeter in just my new stockings and heels and stand looking in the mirror, excitedly.

The door opens and the photographer walks in with his assistant...

Oh wow! I wasn't expecting a photo shoot! Apparently I'm doing a shoot in just corset and heels and then fully dressed up...

I'm led out. Hardly worrying anymore about the tiny cage that covers my little clit that's clear to all in the corridor and enter a small studio for the professional shoot. The exhibitionist in me loves it and about 40mins later and after a mix of nice head and shoulder pics and naughty full length views (some with toys) I am back in the makeup room sipping chilled champagne as the wardrobe is opened to reveal my outfit. I am so excited! The horniness of the photo shoot, the gin and now the wine has really got me going. I have no idea where all this is going but I love riding the wave.

Mmm. The dressers pull out the long sparkling outfit and I just love the first glimpse - just as I remember in my dream: slinky, sexy, thigh high split, figure hugging, plunging neckline and golden. They hand me a tiny little thong (hehe), apparently I don't need to show everything! I slip it on holding onto one of the dressers so as not to tip over on my Laboutins.

Then its time to step into my outfit. I feel on a high as they pull it up my body and fasten the zip bringing it in tight on my now curvy body. The subtlety of the firm corset makes it so noticeable and I stare with disbelief at the full length mirror at how good it looks...I feel so hot..so femme! - and so horny. I am complemented and blush and am then led away for the remainder of the shoot with the professional photographer. So, 30 mins of clicking away later, and lots of views of my new outfit looking sophisticated and cool, sipping champagne, and even on the arm of a brought-in hunk. I enter the makeup room for one last time to have finishing touches to my makeup and outfit and they fuss over me for about 10 mins, and I have to say, i feel like a queen. I am told to sit and wait: but for what?

Shortly after someone dressed like a Maître d'Hôtel entered the room to say every that everything was ready, everyone was here and I should come with him.

Oh my! I stood ready to follow, but was told there was just one more thing that was required. "Please stand facing against the wall - your 'sponsor' insist you wear this."

"Lift up your dress please and bend forward please." I did as directed, intrigued. A cold lubed finger probed my hole and then, I felt the unmistakable pressure and passage of a steel plug being inserted, filling me and adding a new dimension to the whole scene! As the dress was smoothed down by the dressers, I felt a subtle tingling sensation and then a little pulse in my pussy. OMG it was remote controlled! "Please confirm that you can feel the effects" they asked.

"OMG yes! Of course I can!".

"Well its time to go then lady. We have been told to let you know that your sponsor is watching and may have a little fun with you during the evening using the controls."

I am led out of the room and along a rabbit warren of poorly lit corridors -- a typical behind-the-scenes area of a large theatre, finally ending up at a single door hidden initially behind a blackout curtain. I got the sense that this was it, whatever it was, and could just hear murmuring and shuffling and the chink of glasses on the other side of the door. I sensed a crowd.

My heart was pounding in my tight corset and someone took the champagne glass from my hand and put a single rose in its place.

Then someone opened the door....