Sissy Kathy Visits the Bathhouse Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny sissy gets what she needs.
3.2k words
4.64
12.3k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

It had been awhile since I'd gotten this horny, I couldn't wait any longer sex was all I thought about this last week and it was time for a day at the baths.

To everyone that knew me I was the average 23 year old, working, into sports, had beers at the bar, I was straight as far as they knew. Even my friends had no idea of my secret life.

Shortly after realizing my attraction to other boys I began dressing in my sisters bras and panties and fantasizing about being the girlfriend of my latest crush. My obsession with lingerie and sex went from fantasy to reality.

Meeting special friends and experiencing the pleasures and satisfactions of being a sissy my obsession became an addiction. If someone who knew my secret asked they knew I wouldn't say no, in bathrooms, closets, the garage out back, I'd satisfy them.

With two days to myself the timing was perfect for me to sneak away.

I had a sissy backpack ready, bra, panties, stockings, makeup, a short pink silk robe and some personal items. After showering and shaving myself smooth I grabbed my pack and took the train into the city.

The bathhouse, was in an area with book stores a few small gay bars and narrow back streets, you could walk right past without knowing it was there.

It was a four story building with blacked out windows with and a small lobby, a sign on the back wall, ''Men's Fitness Club, members only.''

Enter the lobby I rang the bell and stood back for the camera and waited for the busser that unlocked the windowless door. Once inside it was upstairs to buy the 2 day membership and pay for my small cubical. The clerk gave me a sheet, pillow, several towels, a couple condoms and small tube of lube.

The second floor had twos small lounge with sofas, chairs, coffee tables and several vending machines, a small gym and bathrooms, The third and fourth floors were a maze of hallways with private cubes and several viewing rooms with non stop porn. The first floor had the steam room, sauna, showers and several dimly lit playrooms with pedestals and glory holes for party play.

Taking the stairs to the third floor I walked the hallways looking for my little cube. Each small room was about 6x8 with a platform bed along one wall and mirrors on the other, and a small nightstand that could be locked. With the high ceiling the cubes 8' walls and open top the sounds of sex and pleasure could be heard through out the floor.

Going down the hall I'd pause at the ajar doors and take a quick peak inside. There were guys sitting naked on the bed stroking there cocks or laying on there stomach ass waiting, everyone knew why we were here, there weren't any secrets.

Finding my cube I closed the door behind and laid my sissy pack out on the bed. I brought two of everything, a cotton training bra or lacy red, white cotton or silky black, knee highs or black seams. My short pink robe, shower shoes, makeup, bottles of locker room and lube, it was all there.

After stripping and locking the nightstand I wrapped myself in a towel, took a popper and went on my first cruse through the baths.

I took my time passing the rooms, seeing all those heavy cocks was arousing the sissy slut in me. My movements and mannerisms became more feminine as I walked around the halls especially when I passed an open door and saw a cock I liked.

I'd give a little smile if they had a wedding ring, I'd always liked the closet husbands. They'd sneak away from the office in the afternoon looking for that forbidden lust and satisfaction that the wife couldn't give them but I could.

If I liked him I'd stop and stand there watching him fondling his cock for a minute before joining him and closing the door. I'd use my popper, drop the towel get on my knees and suck him off, he got his blow job from a sissy and I got the sweet taste of cock and cum. They were always so excited and horny it sometimes only took a minute, then I'd wrap myself in the towel and leave with out saying a word.

Passing others in the halls I always glanced at the bulge and ring before looking up, unless there was something special about them that excited me.

Coming to one of the porn rooms I'd hit the rush before going in, they were all the same. three couches facing several Tv's showing porn, that was the only light.

If it felt right to me I'd go to a sofa and watch. There were several guys sitting on the sofas jerking off as a cum whore took there loads. The cum was over her face and chest, dripping from her chin, going from cock to cock she loved it. That would be me later now it was fun time.

Taking the stairs to the first floor it was time to check out the sauna and showers.

Unlike the porn room the sauna was more relaxed, the tiered seating was perfect for a cock sucker showing off her skills.

I sat right next to her with a popper and watched as she gently worked the anon cock and balls as I held it to her nose. I watched as she drifted off into her own little world teasing and licking the cock and balls as she slowly milked him with her mouth. When I saw the cock pulse and her gag as cum ran from her lips, I knew how she felt.

I'd been teasing myself and now it was time for a shower and a little fun.

There was something about the showers that aroused me, the hot water and steam, the tiled walls and floors warm to the touch brought back memories of my teens. How I lather up and play with my clit to the fantasy's of a young sissy, the way I'd press my hips to the warm tile softly grinding until I felt the pleasures of orgasm.

In the the steamy mist I hung up my towel and walked into one of the two shower rooms, there were six showerheads on facing walls and in the center a 3x6 tiled bench.

I'd just gotten under the shower and began soaping myself when I was joined by a young ebony I'd passed in the hall minutes before, he'd followed me in. Standing across from me he began lathering as he faced me, he was about six feet and 180 with the sleek body of a swimmer, I just stood watching as he smiled and soaped.

I was really getting aroused watching as he lathered an rinsed, the way the water ran off his seven inch shaved ebony cock made my clit tingle just seeing it hanging there. It was my turn to teas him.

Stepping from under the shower I slowly began washing, running my hands over my body as I slowly turned an bent over lathering, even giving myself a sissy tuck.

I adjusted the showerhead to spray over the bench between us as I climbed onto the warm tile and sat facing him, my body sliding easily across the slippery surface. He knew what I wanted and he rinsed off that beautiful black cock and held a popper to my nose.

I took his cock in both hands gently squeezing in pulses as my tongue swirled around the mushroom head, I taking my time and enjoy my first black cock of the day.

Getting on the bench his legs spread as I laid on my belly working his cock and balls as he held the popper keeping me in that sexual euphoric fantasyland.

His ebony shaft looked like a glistening snake in my hands as I lovingly squeezed and stroked it, tickling his tight sack.

I was in my own little world, my soft clit pressed against the warm soapy tile as warm water ran between my cheeks and over my boy pussy. It was if time stood still, just me and his growing cock.

Then I felt hands on my ass, ''You like that black cock don't you,'' a finger toyed with my tight rosebud, ''such a tight little pussy.''

Realizing I was going to be the center of attraction for two hard cocks brought out the sissy slut in me.

Turning to see another young black cock my excitement and sexual lust heightened, it was the feeling of ecstasy that ran through me and was making me so so horny.

I lost time while they took turns spit roasting me, my clit pressed against the warm slippery tile bench as I laid between them, every stroke of the cock bring me closer to orgasm. It was heaven for a sissy like me, two black cock, poppers and raw bareback sex.

By the time they finished with me all I could do was lay there with the taste of cum in my mouth and the warmth of it running from my pussy and over my balls. I'd cum twice and never had to touch my clit.

After they left I refreshed myself with a nice hot shower and went back to the privacy of my little cube, it was late afternoon and I had the whole night ahead of me.

I'd changed into my clothes and went to the small bar just down the street for a few drinks, they'd always loosen my inhibitions and morals. Feeling at ease and relaxed I was ready to go back to the baths but I had one quick stop first.

I'd stopped in the corner book store earlier and noticed the black crotch less lacey body stocking, thinking about it now I had to have it. Just walking into the store sent a tingle through me as I thought how I was going to look and feel wearing it. I noticed a small cat style mask that hid my upper face and bought them both.

Back in the bathhouse the first thing I noticed was the subtle changes from this afternoon, the lighting in the high ceiling was now red an blue no longer florescent white. In the back ground was electronic hypno and porn sound tracks of moaning pleasure.

Reaching the third floor hallways I passed a slim sissy in negligee and wig going down stairs, the shear material showing her garter and stockings. A rush of sexual excitement ran through me, this would be the night I've wanted.

Walking through the maze of hallways and ajar doors it was easy to see the change from the closet husbands wanting a quick blow job to those that here for raw sex.

Most of the rooms were guys stroking looking for someone to join them it wasn't until I'd passed the porn room and gotten to my hall that I began to see the fem sissies.

They were dressed in their lingerie with their wigs and makeup, sitting like princess on the platform bed waiting for another cock. There were others in the hall watching and waiting for there turn.

In my little cubical with the door locked I began getting myself ready this night it was going to be pure ecstasy for the horny cock slut that I kept hidden inside.

I took my time with the makeup, making sure my eyes and lips stood out, a base to smooth my skin, with my shoulder length hair I did look quite feminine, even sexy.

The black lacy body stocking was a perfect fit, I loved the way it felt so smooth an silky against my skin, with the open crotch and and mask I looked like sissy batgirl.

I was posing in the mirror admiring myself and began to feel that special tingle that would take me into my own world, I was Kathy in a bathhouse wonderland.

By now I was really aroused, my movements and mannerisms becoming more feminine and seductive almost whorish, it was time for a walk. Putting on my short pink satin robe and pumps I checked the mirror for one more look and stepped into the hall.

I was pretty nervous at first since I've never done anything like this before, I took a minute to relax and enjoy my new state arousal before going on. As I passed by the first guy and notice I'd gotten his full attention my whole attitude changed. Looking back over my shoulder and seeing him rubbing his bulge I smiled and put a little sway in my hips as I continued my first sissy cruse.

After seeing his reaction my nervousness was gone, I began to feel more feminine and seductive every time I'd pass an admirer. I was beginning to feel the ecstasy and need for the sexual pleasures that only a sissy slut could imagine.

From behind the mask of an anon fem boy I began teasing and flirting, taking my time and exciting myself more then them, to me they were just cocks now.

Coming to a porn room I stepped inside, standing in the door for a few seconds to show myself before going to a sofa and taking my place in the corner. There were four of us in the dim lit room and I had all their attention as I removed my robe and sat there in the body stocking.

As the three of the watched I used a popper, with the euphoric rush and loss of my inhibitions I stood and began moving to music only I could hear, soft and sultry.

Standing in front of the porn I began slowly turning and posing for them as they stroked their cocks, each one having their own little fantasy about using me. It was a sexual rush I never imagined.

I don't know who I was teasing more, my clit an pussy tingling with waves of excitement as my poses became more graphic and whorish. I made my way past the sofa to the door and locked it, '' private party.''

Slithering back to the sofa I sat down between them and hit my popper several times and handed over to pass around while I began to play with my three hard horny cocks.

It was sissy 101, be sexy and fem, look at them and smile as you licked their cock, tease the head with your tongue and slip it into your hungry mouth.

I took my time taking care of them, they were already excited so it wasn't long before the taste of cum filled my mouth. Wiping my chin I stood and left without saying a word leaving three now soft cocks sitting on the sofa. Now I wanted to play.

Going back to my cube I locked the door and enjoyed another party favor, once I tasted cum all I wanted was the ecstasy and to feel the excitement of raw lustful sex.

I put on the light pink training bra and matching cotton panties I'd taken from a neighbors teen daughter when at their last party, I couldn't help myself. With white knee highs, red sneakers, my little pink robe and kitten mask I was daddies little sissy boy.

The rest of the night would be for me, I was finely going to let myself go and be that little horny sissy I've always dreamed about being. Here in the bathhouse I could be just another anon cock hungry cum slut.

As I opened the cube door a mature daddy passing stopped as soon as he saw me in the doorway, out of habit I noticed the ring and that special feeling ran through me.

His eyes ran over as I stood there, the towel showing his growing bulge, ''Would you like some company,'' he rubbing himself.

Without thinking I heard myself saying, ''Would you like to fuck me,'' as I stepped back into my cube and he locked the door behind us.

As I sat on my little platform and inhaled a popper as my mind raced off thinking about his wife sitting at home and him here wanting me instead of her was all I needed.

When he removed his towel exposing a heavy hanging seven a sissy spasm tickled my fresh boy pussy, '' Lay down and I'll take care of you daddy.''

I ran my hands slowly over him, teasing his nipples and gently brushing his growing cock and tight sack as he closed his eyes. I got between his legs and took his cook into my mouth, I loved the feel of him getting firm as I softly sucked.

I slipped to the side laying against him as I stroked his hard cock and whispered, ''Does she know your here with me,'' looking over at the ring.

He smiled, '' She thinks I'm on a business trip,'' he brushed my soft clit, ''what she doesn't knew,'' and he kissed me with an open mouth.

As we laid there making out exploring each other with quivering hands, getting hornier by the minute, I reached for my party favors.

With the euphoric rush of poppers and the sexual excitement an arousal of ecstasy, his inhibitions now gone all he wanted was the satisfaction only a I could give him.

Rolling me onto my back as he raised up looking at me smiling, ''Look at you so sexy,'' his hand ran over my bra an panties, ''just like I imagined you'd be.'' When he touched me my whole body quivered with excitement.

He kissed me hard as he ran his hand up my thigh and fondled my soft clit, ''Your like my neighbors 18yo son, I watch him from my window as he plays at night in his bedroom,'' he began softly kissing my neck and nuzzling my ear.

Listening to him tell me about G, how he'd wear his sisters bras and panties, posing and prancing around the room as he watched through the slightly open blinds. How he began thinking about G when he was fucking his wife wishing it was him.

Even though he'd cum he need more then her to satisfy his sexual taboo lusts for the sissy neighbor boy.

For me it was pure pleasure, he was the closet husband that could finely have his more then willing to please him sissy cum slut that just wanted his hard cock.

By the time I finished with him he'd cum twice in my tight little boy pussy before leaving my cube more satisfied then he'd been in a long time. I knew the next time he fucked his wife I'd be the sissy he'd be wishing for.

After he left I sat there looking at myself in the mirror, I was a mess, cum dripping down my thigh, dried cum on my chin and chest, it was only 10pm and I needed a shower. But first I need to rest for an hour or so, it was still early and the real fun started later.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers