Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 06

Story Info
After dinner, Loni and Steve head home for more!
5.1k words
4.57
3.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 06

Welcome to Chapter 6, thanks to everyone who has been keeping up with my first-ever work of fiction here at Literotica! If you are new to the story, if you have time and interest, go back to the beginning, Chapter One. Chapters One and Two contain a lot of background, scene setting, and character development. The hotter guy on gurl stuff, and an exploration of dominance and submission between our two lovers really begins in Chapter Three... Also, appreciate those taking the time to rate my stories, add them to their favorite lists, and sending me comments. Thanks, xxoo!

Recapping Chapter 5, Steve has taken Loni out to a secluded bluff, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, where Loni submits to Steve, kneeling naked at his knees for a session including cock worship and conversation. Afterwards, they drive back to Steve's and spend the afternoon on his patio, sipping wine and planning the rest of the week. As afternoon turns to evening, they head our for dinner. After dinner, Steve indicates to Loni that he still has enough left in him, enough desire, enough energy, to head back to his place for a little more sissy love...

.

.

Standing at the valet parking stand, Steve has just whispered to me that he thinks we should go back to the house for more intimacy. Now I understand how horny a guy can get after fourteen days of abstinence, as Steve and both I agreed to endure, before my visit, but let's see now: we made love Tuesday evening, on my arrival, then again first thing Wednesday morning. Understandable... But then, this afternoon, I gave Steve a nice long blow job out on that 'secret bluff' Steve took me to, and then Steve masturbated me to a climax later on in the afternoon, on his patio. If we go back to Steve's and do it again, that will make it four times he's cum in just over twenty-four hours, four times that Steve's cock will have filled my mouth and/or boi-pussy, ejaculating loads of his hot come into me...

And thinking to myself, as I see Steve's black Porsche convertible pull up to the valet stand, I think to myself: "I don't care how many times we've gotten naked together since I've arrived, maybe I want this as much as Steve!" I smile and look at Steve, wondering if he'd like to know this thought running through my mind, that I'm hungry for him, hungry to have that delicious manhood of his, in my mouth and boi-pussy again.

The valet hops out and runs to the passenger door and opens it for me as he hands the keys back to Steve. I take my time getting seated and make sure the hem of my dress lifts way up, giving the attendant a full shot of my bare legs, all the way from my four-inch heeled sandals, past my stocking tops, and just about up to my G-string! I look at him gawking at me, and say: "Thank you so much, young man, you are such a gentleman..."

I smile and wait for his eyes to move up off my legs, up to my eyes. His eyes open wide, embarrassed, and realizing that I gave him that glimpse on purpose, and wanted him to look, and then caught him in my little trap, he smiled back at me, just saying "You are very welcome...", then closes my door.

Steve slips him a tip for the parking, handing him a folded up twenty, and then smiling at me, walks around the front of the car and hops in. The car starts, and were headed back to Steve's... The trip goes quickly, just a few minutes, most of it with Steve's right hand stroking my thigh and touching my boi-clittie with his fingertips.

Pulling into the driveway, the garage door opens, and my Daddy guides his car in, puts it in park, and kills the engine. He looks at me: "Loni, let's just go right inside. I'm afraid if I reached over and started kissing you here, I won't want to stop!"

We walk in together, and after opening the door to the first floor, he steps back to let me go in first. I step in, and not letting him catch up to me, I start walking up the stairs to the main floor. He's right behind me, I'm letting him get a good look, under my dress, of my legs and bare ass cheeks! Making it to the main floor, I move quickly to the bar stools at the kitchen island, a turn to face him, resting my back against the edge of the counter, leaning back.

"Are you teasing me, my sissy pet?", walking right to me now, as he asks...

"Would you like to be teased, Daddy?"

"I think a little teasing could be ok. But if you cross that line, and overdo it, its going to make Daddy VERY unhappy. Do you think you might know what happens to sissies that make their Daddies unhappy?"

Now, we're having a little fun, I feel, and continue this particular vein of the conversation: "I'm not sure, Daddy, maybe I've read or heard that some Daddies spank their sissies when they've been bad gurls... Do you like spanking naughty sissies?" trying to say this all in my most feminine, teasing sissy voice...

Steve comes right up to me and smiles. "Maybe... Maybe i do... But right now, I want you to go over to that cabinet" he says, pointing to a small freestanding cabinet against the wall, "and I want you to pull out a bottle of port, one that you think we might both enjoy taking a sip of..."

I walk over to the cabinet, slowly, making a show of strutting my legs and wiggling my backside, as I move. Then, to reach down to the cabinet doors, I bend at the waist with my legs together and perfectly straight, and then keeping my back absolutely flat, I bend at the waist, down to horizontal. I know this will pull my short dress up and expose the bottom half of my ass cheeks. I pretend to be fumbling around, looking through an assortment of ports and sherries stored in the cabinet in order to keep my cheeks on display for several seconds. I pick one out, raising back up, still with my back to Steve, and study the label for a few seconds: "No, let me find something else," and bending back down, I again expose my cheeks and move bottles around, and pick out another bottle. I study the label of this bottle, and looking over my shoulder, I say to Steve, "Daddy, it's too hard, so very hard, too hard to decide! I might have to look at five or six different bottles to find the perfect one..."

Steve laughs, and with the palm of one hand facing upward, he signals by curling his pointer finger, a few times, for me to return to him, with the bottle I have in hand... "Loni, close the cabinet door, and bring that bottle over. If you bend over any more times, I may have to put you right here, and take you," he's laughing and pointing to a sturdy looking hassock near a black leather armchair.

I walk back, very slowly, making sure I place one foot and leg across the other, as I step back to Steve. I know it's one of my sexiest looks, I've practiced this strut over and over again, many times, to make sure I own it! I'm not quite like the supermodels strutting down the runway, but I can do it confidently, even in my highest high heels, if I don't go too fast.

"Here you go, Daddy..." I say, placing the bottle on the countertop...

Pretending not to notice all of that sexiness, Steve picks up the bottle to look at the label: "Ah, interesting, you chose the Hucheson. A nineteen-eighty, this wine was made before you were born... All the way from the Douro, the Douro Valley."

I nod, I know a bit about port, but honestly, I'm familiar more with some of the more major producers, like Taylor and Dow.

Steve pours two small glasses with the port. Right up against him, I take a sip of the rich, sweet nectar, and move my free hand down below his belt, rubbing the backside of my hand across the front of his khakis. It doesn't take more than a second or two to find his hard cock. Staring down at his pants, I graze my hand back and forth, finding the first and last bit of his eight inches, rubbing back and forth up and down the shaft, a few times. Looking up into his eyes, I ask: "Daddy, I think I need to go to the gurls' room, to freshen up. Is that okay? It will only take a few minutes..."

"Maybe that's a good idea. How about if I slip out of my clothes, into a robe, you can, too? Then come upstairs, I'll be out on the patio..."

I nod, yes, thanking Steve, in my mind, to let me know to get out of my dress, and into something more suitable for intimacy. "Okay, I won't be long," and lean over and give him a peck on the cheek, touching his cock one more time, through his pants.

He smiles, and with just a few words: "Okay, go, don't be too long!" waving me away, down the stairs, with the back of his fingers.

I nod and make my way down the stairs. Why is it, earlier I was counting the number of times we've already made it together since I've arrived, thinking it was a lot, and now, now feeling again like I'm in heat again? Feeling rushed, feeling frantic, I get myself naked, get my shoes off, while running warm water in the sink. Another minute, and I've started the process of douching myself with some warm, soapy water. I'm patient, it takes a few cycles, but happy that I'm all cleaned out, perfectly, for my lover. I find my toy bag, I put it in the dresser, and pull out my own bottle of lube, and my 'Lube Launcher', a royal blue syringe kind of thing. I fill the plastic syringe up with lube, and bending over, push the round plastic tip into my bum, all the way, and then press the plunger, it squirts a few ounces of lube directly into my rectum... I wipe my anus dry with a tissue and then check myself in the mirror: my makeup is fine, I dab a bit of perfume on my wrists, and go to the dresser, pulling out my black, see-through Gilda & Pearl babydoll, just two little spaghetti straps on my shoulders, round neck, and cute little and feather trim at hem. "So sexy!" I think to myself...

Then, I think if I should wear panties or not, and I know immediately what to put on: my 'butterfly' crotchless panties, also in black. These have a sweet little lace butterfly, about four inches across, sitting right above my hardened boi-clittie. Two straps run downward from the butterfly, one on each side of my clittie, and run underneath me, to the back, which is which is open, leaving my butt crack and the inner half of my cheeks totally exposed. My acrylic slippers with the black fur on the top complete the look. I check myself in the mirror, touching the robe: "hopefully, this will get pulled off of me in just a few minutes..." I think to myself, with a giggle. I'm breathing a bit fast, "that man has me wrapped around his little finger", I say inside my mind, now touching the day collar that I've worn for the whole day... I'm ready to go!

Walking back upstairs, I find Steve, exactly as he promised, in his robe, tied at the waist, wearing flip flops, and holding his small port wine glass, half full. He's seated at the love seat, near the propane fire pit. I walk up from behind him, he is looking to the ocean, lean over, and kiss him on the back of his neck... "I'm back, Daddy!" I whisper into his ear.

He pats his lap, asking me, without words, to come sit on his lap. "It's been a pretty nice day, do you think, Loni?"

I walk around the loveseat, reaching for my glass of port, which Steve brought upstairs for me. I sit down on his lap, across his lap, sitting side saddle, legs extended, putting one arm around Steve's neck. I hold up my glass in the air, and offer my toast, "Yes, to a lovely day... A special day. I loved everything we did today..."

"And, what, may I ask, did you like the best?"

Subconsciously, I guess, I put one finger up against my day collar again, and thinking about the events of the day, the answer was obvious to me: "The bluff, Daddy... going to the bluff with you. Waking you up this morning, the driving around, the sightseeing, the dinner, they were all very nice. But the bluff..." I'm drifting, not even sure exactly what I want to say, "You really made me feel like I was yours, like you owned me, like I was your possession..."

Steve smiled. "I am glad, I was a little worried that you might have thought that I was too rough on you..."

"No, you were in charge, very confident in yourself, for sure. But not rough."

We then clinked our glasses and took sips from our glasses. Realizing our position, and the opportunity, I giggle, "no, like this..." and I loop my arm around Steve's, and he realizes with me, that we are able to take another sip from our glass, with entwined arms, like a toast you might see performed at a wedding or anniversary party.

I set my glass down. "I'm having a nice time... you are a wonderful, and very sexy host!"

Steve smiles, setting down his glass, too. Sitting there on his lap, it is so intimate, we're so close together... I lean into him, to kiss. Our lips lock, and once again our tongues, meet, twirling and dancing in each other's mouths. I start rocking back and forth, slowly, gently, against his lap. I feel his cock, through his robe, against my exposed ass. We kiss, and kiss more, and then some more. I think to myself: "which have we done more of, kissing, or fucking?" Then, answering myself: "I think kissing... maybe!"

Steve sets his glass down on the table, and reaching for mine, he takes it out of my hand, and sets it next to his. "We've had enough, I think..." Stand up, Loni, let's go back inside. I get up, off Steve's lap, and step back a step or two, extending my hand to his, not that he needs it, but to help pull him up. I guess, really though, I just want to hold his hand.

We walk like that, hand in hand, into the bedroom.

Steve lets go of me. Undoing the sash, he takes off his robe and tosses it onto a chair in the corner. I look at him, up and down, and think two things: "I can't believe what a physical specimen this guy is..." and... "I can't believe Steve wanted me, asked me to come out and visit him!"

He moves to his bed and scooting up to the pillows sitting against the headboard, he's in a sitting position, legs extended out straight, knees apart, his swollen manhood on display. "Loni, please grab the lube, I think I left it in the bathroom, on the sink." I want you on top of me!"

Even though I've squirted lube in my ass already, I look at that big cock of hes, it is NOT lubed up, maybe would be an ok thing to get his tool a little slippery, I walk into the bathroom, grab the lube and a hand towel, and walk back to Steve. Without talking, but lots of eye contact between us, I drizzle some lube onto his cock, and with the tips of my pointer and middle fingers, take some time to spread it, sensually, all over the cockhead and shaft. Then, wiping my hands dry with the towel, I lean over and whisper into his ear: "I'm already lubed up inside me, I think this will be plenty!" I take my baby doll off, lifting it over my head, but leave my crotchless, open back panties on. Kicking off my slippers, I think to myself, "I'm totally naked, except for the panties..." but, then realize, touching the front of my day collar with the tip of my pointer finger, this is still on me, the collar is still on me. I realize it's not been off me, since Steve placed it around my neck and tightened down the clasp with that little Allen wrench. He sees me, Steve sees and notices, that I'm thinking about the collar, and that I just touched it. It puts a barely perceptible smile, on his face. I'm standing aside the bed, just licking my lips, slowly.

Climbing onto the big bed, on my knees, I work my way right over to Steve, and flip one leg across him, I'm facing him, my knees spread wide, his hips and legs right underneath me. I'm right up against him, so, SO close, my clittie and tummy is just inches from him, my head just a bit higher than his, as I'm sitting on his lap. "This is a little different, I'm used to looking up to you!" I say with a little giggle in my voice.

He smiles, nods, and moves to my lips, we kiss some more. I can't help it, when his tongue is penetrating into my mouth, it makes my little clittie harder still. Steve feels it against him, and looking down, he places my clittie on top of his shaft, holding both of them together with one hand.

"Look at them, Loni, look at them..." and continues: "It looks like I'm a bit longer and thicker than you, wouldn't you say?" He takes his eyes off our penises, and looks up into my eyes: Go ahead, Loni, look at them..."

I look down, my God, is his cock swollen. It's at least three inches longer than mine. And, much more than twice as thick.

"Loni, how much bigger do you think my cock is, compared to yours?"

Still looking down, I start talking: "Daddy, you're so big and swollen, you make me look so TINY!" Then, studying it, studying them, as if he wants a real answer to his question, I estimate: "I think you're have eight or ten times more meat in that cock of yours, than I have in my boi-clittie..." It's not that you're so much longer but look how thick you are; more than twice as thick as my clittie. Looking up at him, I'm a bit embarrassed, and some flush appears on my cheeks.

Steve answers immediately, smiling kindly at me: "Loni, if the good lord short-changed you in this category, he made up for it in many, many other ways... You're beautiful, absolutely beautiful... Every little bit of you... Sexy and smooth... Men look at you and get hard. You're a lucky gurl! Now raise up, lift up your hips..."

I lift up, and wriggle around a bit, making sure my ass is right over his cock. I'm up on my knees now, my ass six inches or so above the tip of his cock. "Help me?" I ask, looking into his eyes?

He smiles, and like he's done before, he holds his cock upward, steadying it, and immediately, using my knees and thighs, I lower myself toward his cock. First, my anus meets his lubed cockhead, and I push down, push down onto it. Slowly, gradually, I put more and more of my weight onto his cock, and the cockhead pops inside of me. Mmmm.

I grunt softly and blow a big breath of air out of my lungs. Right for the moment, I'm just trying to hold myself right there, to loosen myself, stretch myself open. Without pushing downward, I'm just rocking, forward and back, a few inches back and forth, the rim of my anus clenched onto the base of his cockhead. We're looking at each other, both of use with barely perceptible smiles on our faces. Nothing said yet between us, for another one, two, three minutes. Looking at each other as I rock gently.

Feeling better now, I lower myself down. The lube inside me was a great idea, it feels really good in there, makes this a lot easier, I'm thinking... More and more of my weight going onto Steve, and his cock, I've succeeded in getting almost all of him inside me. Then, one last push, and he is in! I'm breathing short puffs of air, the way they teach pregnant women to breathe during their contractions, in those couples' pregnancy classes, the ones for expectant couples...

So here we are, Steve and I, locked together, he's deep inside me, and our chests just about touching each other. I think the sexologists call this 'The Kneeling Lotus'... He feels so big inside me, it's so nice, so nice... and really, I'm thinking to myself, unbelievably comfortable and intimate at the same time... We're gazing into each other's eyes, I'm on my knees, riding Steve, as he holds my lower back, me holding onto Steve's broad shoulders for support.

I'm almost in a dream state, I'm feeling a glow and tingle everywhere! This position is incredible: two lovers, naked, facing one another, we're alternating eye contact, without words spoken, and then kissing. Thinking about being in this position, I am glad to be on top, I'm controlling the stroking of his cock with my boi-pussy, and the degree of Steve's penetration into my boi-pussy, with my thighs, and I'm glad that even though my legs are pretty slender, they are strong and toned, from my running. With Steve's legs flat on the bed, I'm lifting my butt up and down, starting now, to slide my boi-pussy up and down Steve, long, slow, sensual strokes...

12