Sissy Missy Pt. 01

Story Info
Jamie's life as a Sissy Missy.
1.2k words
4.16
10.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was on his hands and knees with a leash and collar around his neck. His penis had been locked and constrained to a cage for a long time now. He waited on his hands and knees in a crawling position as footsteps came and Jess walked over. She bent down and grabbed the leash. She reached down, tugged Jamie's chin up and slapped him hard enough to leave red imprints across his cheeks a few times.

"Is Sissy Missy ready for some Dommy Cocky?" she asked playfully in a voice as though she was talking to a puppy or a baby. "Does Sissy Missy want Dommy Cocky?"

Jamie opened his mouth to let his tongue hang out like a panting dog and put on a big smile.

"Sissy Missy likey," he giggled while licking his lips. Jess slapped him a few more times while he kept his slutty smile up to make sure he really was excited and not faking it.

"Such a good Sissy Missy," she smiled as she stroked his hair which had grown out past his shoulders. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a fluffy pink hair bow and fixed it to head.

She pulled on the bright pink Sissy Leash and tugged him forwards until they reached Jerry, who was lying back on the bed with his feet on the floor and his 8.5 inch immense cock standing proudly. Jess pulled the leash until Jamie was right before it and looking up at it which made it seem even more intimidating. She made sure to sit behind him to the side slightly to make sure not to obstruct the two cameras that were recording everything. Jerry was out of the frame and Jess would later blur out her own face so that Jamie's was the only one who could be recognized.

She bunched up Jamie's Sissy Missy hair and slowly pulled his head up but tilted backwards. Jamie stuck his tongue out and licked the shaft, taking in the taste and feeling the thick veins until he reached the swollen cock head.

When he got to the head Jess angled his head forwards and began gently pushing down until about a little under halfway the length of the cock was in Jamie's mouth. There were a few times the cock head hit the entrance to Jamie's throat but it stayed in his mouth and he sucked the large cock as if it were a pacifier like a good Sissy Missy.

"Keep your tongue out," Jess gently chided him. "Are you a Sissy Missy or some common street whore?"

Jamie obediently put his tongue back out as he continued to suck the enormous cock. He used his upper lip and base of his tongue to form a seal around the cock while he moved his head up and down and use his mouth muscles to apply suction.

"Thatssss better," Jess approved. "That's what a real Sissy Missy looks like."

She stroked his hair and continued to tell him what a good Sissy Missy he was being and how proud she was. For a few minutes the only sound in the room was Jerry's moaning and the sccchlop! and pshlop! of the suction as Jamie sucked on the huge cock.

Jess then jerked his hair back so the cock slipped out with a plop! and wrapped her hand around his neck.

"Does Sissy Missy like Dommy Cocky?" she asked Jamie excitedly.

"Uh huh," Jamie nodded frantically. His lips were coated with precum as if it were lip gloss.

"Well I think we can do better than that, then," she giggled. Still holding onto his hair, she angled Jamie's face downwards so he was staring directly at the cock and shoved him down. Jamie resisted only for a second until his throat relaxed and he let the entire head in. The rest of the cock, well lubricated from precum and his saliva, easily followed and he felt my throat expand as it took in the entire member.

"GLUG, GLAK, UMF" came from Jamie as he struggled to get used to the cock.

"That's a good Sissy Missy," Jess sighed as Jamie's nose mashed against Jerry's pelvis. "See, I knew you could do better."

She held him down for a full ten seconds allowing Jamie to absorb the cock with every sense. He could taste the shaft in his mouth and the tightened balls as he ran his tongue across them. Finally Jess pulled his head up just enough that the cock exited his throat but the cock head still remained inside his mouth. Globs of slobber and precum fell out of his mouth and puddled at the base of the powerful cock as Jamie's head came up. Strings of precum connected his lips to the thick wads at the base of the cock and some of it was matted in his hair.

"Sissy Missy Likey," he giggled with a slight lisp as the cock still in his mouth. The intense cock sucking had dislodged some of the glitter around his eyes and moved them to his cheeks making him look half Sissy Missy and half fairy. Jess let Jamie set his own pace as he continued to slobber over Jerry's thick cock.

"Don't forget to maintain eye contact," Jess reminded him. "A good Sissy Missy is respectful to her man and looks him in the eye while she sucks his cock."

Jamie looked up and met Jerry's eyes as he continued to suck the pulsating cock.

"That's better," Jess said. "Jerry could have asked anyone to suck his cock and he chose you out of everyone, you know that?"

"Mmf," Jamie nodded in agreement with the cock still in his mouth and gave a loud glop! as he slurped down a large quantity of precum and saliva to avoid choking on it.

"Babe," Jerry moaned. "Babe I'm gonna cum."

"Okay, Sissy Missy," Jess whispered. "Are you ready for Dommy Cocky's cum?"

"Mhm," Jamie nodded while keeping the cock in his mouth.

"Are you ready for his big surprise?" She asked as she gathered his hair in her first again.

"Mmfmm," he nodded again with the thick head in his mouth.

"GLUG, GLUG, GLUG," he went as he continued to suck.

"Okay, Sissy Missy," she whispered in his ear. "Here it comes."

Jess pushed down hard. This time the cock went straight into Jamie's throat with no problem and his nose was smashed up against Jerry's stomach with all 8.5 inches of the cock snugly in Jamie's throat. Jess then tightened the collar around his neck so that Jamie's neck muscles squeezed the throbbing cock but it also stopped him from breathing.

Jess then placed both hands around Jamie's neck and rubbed them up and down as she masturbated the cock through Jamie's neck.

No sound came out of Jamie anymore since his entire airway was cutoff. His face began to turn red and he started to spasm and try to cough. But there was no sound and it was eerily quiet. "We're almost there," Jess gently reassured him as she continued to masturbate the cock through his neck. Jamie was getting more and more lightheaded. The last thing he remembered was Jess saying "It's going to be okay, it's going to be okay," before he surrendered to the cock and passed out.