Sissy Nudity Succumbs To Cock

Story Info
Nudity used as sissy submission training.
1.4k words
4.51
54.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

I write about sissies, humiliation and bi sexual submission. I often use nudity as a tool...for sissy tools, lol. If this isn't your thing, stop reading now. Move along to the other wonderful entrants in this contest celebrating National Nude Day. I just couldn't pass up the natural marriage of nudity with submission so I submit this entry for the Nude Day Story Contest 2022.

To serve me you must be nude. Always.

When you cross my threshold--either physically through a doorway or mentally over some imaginary line--all your clothing comes off. And stays off.

If you ever wear anything again, in my presence, it will only be a chastity device for your miniscule penis.

Don't let anyone fool you. Your penis is small. The data you read on the internet is designed to get you to think you're average. You're not. Being 100% nude, where all my friends and guests will see and comment on your little wiener, will expose you to your truth. Reinforce your reality.

My name is Dominia Sax and I convert (perceived) straight males into bi sexual sissies. You must always be naked in front of me.

Why are you wondering about panties? Surely, you think, I'd have you in panties.

Of course, sissy. Just not in my presence. Panties, bras, stockings--all that good stuff--get worn when you're not with me. Your home, at work, go for it. You know you want to.

Being nude in front of a clothed Dom (CFNM) immediately sets a hierarchical tone.

This separates the Alpha from the Beta.

It elevates the Dom and subjugates the sissy.

You are the sissy.

Being nude makes you self conscious, insecure, docile and compliant.

You can't hide your little penis. Your butt hole is regularly visible through the gap in your butt cheeks. Your testicles dangle--like a dog's balls--in a distracting fashion for visitors who come over and don't want to see them.

What should we do about them? I asked my friend Petra.

Those annoying testicles attempt to announce their procreation power from a sissy who will no longer have intercourse. Sorry, not sorry. If you are serving me, no more pussy for you.

When you are on your knees, cleaning toilets in my six bedroom house, your naked exposed butt looks so inviting. I take your temperature rectally with my finger. Oh my, you're warm. Fetch some ice to cool your body down.

Slip a cube up your bum while I watch. Ewww. Nice. Slipped right in.

Now another. And then a third.

How many can your rectum hold?

As the cubes melt, you get to feel a little mini enema seep from your rectum.

But beware, don't squat too soon or the water will come out cold.

Now ice your nipples.

Sissies have sensitive nipples. The nipple ice test confirms your Beta temperature as 'hot boi' with your penis standing at attention.

Next, I arrange for your nipple-bation exhibition. The girls I invite over all stay clothed to further humiliate your 24/7 nudity. Each sits in a circle and watches your nude body get horny--as all sissies do--as you tweak and twist your little chest bumps for your audience.

Petra gets up to go to the kitchen and returns with a wooden cooking spoon.

"I've figured out what to do with sissy's testicles!" She blurts out. "Let's spank those disgusting puny useless balls while the sissy nipple-bates."

"Let's spank his butt, too," Sheila offers.

It's an understandably sad sight for you now. You thought cleaning toilets naked with ice up your ass was bad, look at you know. Getting your pale white butt all pinked up from a spanking and doubling over each time one of the girls gives a little smack to your balls is pathetically embarrassing for you. Yet you obediently keep nipple-bating.

Your tiny penis goes soft. It doesn't like it when your balls get smacked around. Weirdly, though, you're still dripping from all the excitement.

"How should a nipplebation session end?" I ask my guests. I always have plenty of ideas, but why not give someone else a turn.

"More humiliation," Lori tosses up.

"Eating cum..." Sheila adds.

"Eating someone else's cum," Kitty interrupts and silences the crowd with the most humiliating idea yet.

Being nude and humiliated in front of a bunch of hot women is one thing.

Adding a dude to the scene is a whole new level of sissification.

Forced bi humiliation mortifies you. But hey, you crossed the threshold, remember?

You agreed to nudity training. What did you think was going to happen?

Like...you'd just be eating my pussy on all fours while I ate bon bons?

Besides, I'm not actually 'forcing' you to do anything. You know where the exit door is.

I instruct you to go wait in the bedroom.

I invite one of my gay serfs over. A sub who knows to arrive within ten minutes of my text. (Every femdom needs at least one quick responder.)

Chachi arrives in six minutes.

This will be a night to remember. It will forever exist in print as I tell you I'll be writing about your 'forced bi' nudity redubbed as 'cumeater compliance' nudity.

Look at you. You get two parting gifts. One in your head; the other in your belly.

You won't be invited back until you see and read your humiliating night posted on line on a very popular erotic story website.

What began simply as humiliating nudity while serving your femdom and doing sissy choirs ended up being a written tale of your abject sissification, though I'd argue you weren't 'forced' to suck Chachi's cock. You just weren't aware that you wanted it. Perhaps, you needed some convincing.

Petra, Lori, Sheila, Dawn, Kitty and I were in for an awesome performance. Two nude males battling for who got to be in charge.

Chachi likes to nude wrestle. When he wins, he likes to dominate and humiliate his competitor. He'll want his cock sucked. If he loses, he'll serve the demands of the stronger male. He enjoys the unpredictable nature of the outcome.

I forgot to mention he is 29-1. He wrestled in college. He rarely loses. I hope you're hungry for some cock. He is very well endowed. His cock is legitimately large. Interesting that studies show that gay men are regularly larger in dick size than straight males. And then there are sissies. Sissies have penises. That's why it's called small penis humiliation. Duh. That little thing between your legs is just a useless appendage.

He is already overpowering you. It's not really a wrestling match; it's more like a bully physically and mentally beating and taunting you.

He spanks your nude pink bottom hard while you're pinned. Sheila loves this. Your bum is brick red now.

"Spank his balls!" Petra squeals.

He lets you up to wrestle again. You're weak and tired and he is manhandling you like a master chef kneads and tosses about pizza dough. Petra hands him the cooking spoon.

You thought your butt was naked and exposed.

Yikes!

Your testicles can't seem to get out of the way from Chachi's flailing wooden spoon.

How humiliating is this?

It's cocksuck and cumeat time. Chachi sits in a chair and you obediently get on your knees. You have no fight left in you. But deep down, you wanted this ending. Your brick red ass and sore flushed balls are in everyone's view as you open your mouth and slide your tongue on the sensitive underside of Chachi's stiff cock.

His cockhead is completely in your mouth. Your tongue caresses his favorite spot. You are a natural at giving head. No surprise. You've long imagined this act. You've watched many videos of cocks getting sucked.

Oh my. What is this? Your little penis is getting hard?! Aha! Turns out, you like this. I knew it. All you sissies like cock.

It's okay. Don't think about it. Just enjoy it. And savor the salty treat he is giving you.

Yum, Yum. Warm, fresh sperm in your belly just as Sheila and Kitty planned.

Now go home and do your two-finger tug. And dribble your cum into your other hand and eat it. Compare your sperm to Chachi's. Maybe watch some sissy training videos. Perhaps, read about sissification. And wait. Wait for your Nude Story Contest story to post. I wrote it...true, but it's YOUR story.

Don't be concerned if the story votes are low. Sissies aren't for everyone. Some readers will really like it. And they will tug on their little penises--just like you--wishing they crossed over my threshold.

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers