Sissy Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple more minutes and Jason came. With his orgasm he released me from his sex hug and reared up in order to penetrate as deep as possible.

After flopping off of me and catching his breath we kissed a little.

I think he was rather taken with his own wild performance.

Jason was still in the heat of the moment.

He crouched over me and kissed me with intent.

As his breath started to quicken again he reached around and starting preparing his pussy for me.

He reached over to the bedside table for a condom and rolled on my now 90% erection.

I did not have to do anything. Again Jason impaled himself on me but front on this time.

To stop his knees from slipping forward I had to brace them with my arms. This allowed him to get a better vertical motion.

After a couple of minutes Jason lifted himself of gestured me to put my back up against the bed head. I had the presence of mind to place a towel there to avoid an oil spill.

Once in a sitting position Jason once again sank on to my cock with our torsos rubbing in an oily bliss.

His semi soft cock was rubbing against my stomach. It was then that I noticed the last drops of his orgasm being forced out of him with the effort he was exerting.

I had not been fully, fully hard for more than two minutes when Jason massaged my last orgasm of our meeting from my spoilt cock.

Again Jason found himself catching his breath.

After a minute he hopped off and removed my condom.

In dedicated fashion he then licked me clean and came up to make our lips meet in our final embrace.

Jason went straight for the shower.

I rested on the bed in a daze.

I too headed for the shower once I heard Jason turn it off.

From the shower I watched Jason get dressed.

First his yellow Calvin Klein boy shorts followed by his jeans.

I loved that I could see the silver waist band of his underwear above his hipster jeans.

I busied myself in the shower getting the oil off. It seemed to take an eternity.

When I got out Jason had gone but not without tidying the oily mess, plastic, towels and all.

That was good as I was really not looking forward to cleaning that up.

I took a deep breath and lit a cigarette. It had just gone 5pm.

Amognst the mess of nylons and their wrapping I found my trophy.

Jasons electric blue boy shorts.

12