Sissy Riley's First Pedicure Night

Story Info
Sissy Riley serves her Mistress and friends.
5.7k words
4.74
11k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley parked her car in the alley behind Mistress's house. It was 6:20, she was slightly early. She pulled out her phone and texted Mistress.

Mistress I just arrived. I am a little early. Is it okay if I come to your house now?

A couple of minutes passed and Mistress responded.

Yes sissy. You can come inside. Come to the bedroom. I am finishing up my makeup.

Riley left her phone in the car. She didn't want to be distracted serving her Mistress tonight. She got out of her car, locked it, and walked towards Mistress's house. Riley's heels clicked loudly on the cobblestone walkway. Mistress lived in a decent neighborhood, there was a wall of trees on both sides of her house obscuring the view from any nosy neighbors. Riley entered Mistress's house and called out to Mistress to let her know she was in the house. The inside of the house surprised Riley. The backdoor brought her into the dinning room, which flowed into an absolutely amazing kitchen. Everything was immaculate. Brand new looking, matching stainless steel appliances that surrounded a giant granite topped island. The table made out of a beautifully crafted oak with matching chairs.

Everywhere Riley looked there was something amazing. It was way different than the house warming party she had a couple years ago. The house was still pretty modest from the outside but the inside was something out of a movie now. Riley stopped gawking at the home and found her way to the bedroom. It was equally as impressive as the kitchen. It was a spacious room, with a large king sized bed against the back wall. It was similar to Master's but had four large wooden columns on each corner, and a red fabric drooped over the columns. Mistress had matching satin red sheets and pillows. On top there was black comforter. A large vanity was placed in the corner with organized shelving full of assorted make up and brushes. Mistress was sitting there in a bathrobe and slippers applying red lipstick.

Mistress zeroed in on Riley's outfit looking through the mirror. She was very impressed. "Come her sissy. Let me look at you."

Riley approached and knelt before Mistress. Mistress gently cupped her face and moved close, inspecting Riley's make up. "I am actually very impressed. Your eyes and lashes are amazing." Mistress grabbed her hand and inspected her nails. "You even matched you nails to your dress! And look at those little bows."

"Thank you Mistress!" Riley was happy she got off to a good start.

"Follow me to the closet. I have something I want you to wear."

Riley followed Mistress to the closet. It might have been the nicest room in the house! Nearly as big as her bedroom, there was four rows of shelves, racks, and drawers for all of Mistress's clothes and shoes. A sitting area with leather couches was in one corner and the corner adjacent had another vanity, with all sorts of wigs displayed. "That one is for my hair when I feel like changing things up for my clients."

Mistress led Riley to a leather couch and told her to sit and wait. She went looking in a couple of drawers. Mistress was holding two black leather collars debating which one to put Riley in. She set one down and walked back to Riley. "Turn around sissy. I need to take off your current collar."

Riley turned around and Mistress saw the padlock. "I hope you have the key." Riley reached into her little clutch and produced the key ring. "What are these other keys for?"

Riley explained what the five keys were for. One was for the collar, one for the dress, one for the high heels, one for the mincing ribbons, and the last key was for the chastity device. Riley explained how her old Master still had one of her chastity keys.

Mistress told Riley to hold up her dress so she could look at the chastity device. She knelt in front of Riley and pulled down Riley's panties. Riley had a nano, pink chastity device on but even that was too big. "Small and cute! The cage is too big though..." Mistress chuckled. "It's a good thing you're a sissy because you could never please a woman with that thing."

She walked back over to one of her drawers and pulled out the smallest cage Riley had ever seen. It was pink and metal and didn't even extend half an inch from the base ring. Mistress quickly unlocked Riley and pulled off the old device. She grabbed the base ring and looped both testicles through and then slipped the cage over Riley's clitty. Holding the cage firmly to the base ring, Mistress inserted the key and locked Riley's clitty away.

"Now it's even cuter! I just love tiny clitties in cages." Mistress took the key, attached it to a necklace, and hung it around her neck. "Now everyone will know I have a new sissy!"

Mistress picked up the collar she had before. She placed it in Riley's lap and removed the collar she was currently wearing. Mistress grabbed her new one. "You will need to sit up straight, maintain good posture."

Riley was confused but did as she was told; Mistress put the collar around Riley's neck and Riley realized why she said what she said. The collar was a posture collar and kept Riley upright and rendered her unable to move her head side to side. Mistress put the padlock through loops and locked it. Riley was not a fan of this collar.

"Now, let's go over etiquette and how you are to behave this evening. My guests will be arriving in about 20 minutes. I want you standing by the door ready to greet them. Every women and man is superior to you. Sissies are property. Do you understand?"

Riley nodded her head and said, "Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now when greeting a Mistress you should drop to your knees and kiss their feet. Not right in the middle. One kiss on each foot. I don't care if we are in my home or you're walking downtown on your lunch break... you are a sissy and that's the only way to great a Mistress."

Mistress continued, "For Masters, a simple curtsy will do. Keep your body upright as you descend and rise, grab the hem of your dress and lift, and smooth out your dress while keeping your arms at your sides."

Mistress demonstrated a perfect curtsy for Riley.

"Now you try."

Riley tried her best to recreate the perfect curtsy. The posture collar made it easy for her to keep her body in a straight line. Mistress clapped and smiled.

"You are very impressive Riley! Who would have guessed my best friend's son would be such a great sissy!"

Riley was beaming with pride over that compliment. She dropped down to her knees and kissed Mistress's feet just like she instructed.

"Thank you Mistress. You have no idea how happy I am to serve you. I'm so lucky to serve you."

Mistress felt good about this sissy. At first she felt guilty about having to black mail her best friend's son but clearly this sissy didn't need any motivation to serve. She thought about how she could take her Mistress services to the next level. Mistress walked to a different section of her closet. She picked out a black leather skirt and a corset top with some attached sleeves. Mistress took off her robe and stood completely naked in front of Riley. Years of yoga and working out gave her a body any women would covet. She pulled out a black pair of panties and slide them up her body. Mistress walked back over to her outfit started shimmying it up her. She slid her arms through the sleeves and positioned corset to just cover her nipples. Mistress walked over to Riley and faced away from her.

"Cinch up my corset."

Riley gently tightened the corset and tied the excess in a big bow. Mistress grabbed the skirt and slid it up to line up with the bottom of her corset. She walked in front of Riley again and made an "ahem" sound. Riley grabbed the zipper on the back of the skirt and zipped her up. "Thannnnk you sissy. Help me pick out some shoes now."

Mistress walked over to the shoe shelves and started considering her option. The first pair she grabbed was an open toed shoe with a little bit of a chunkier heel. It had strings to tie up her legs. She sat down on a couch and pointed at Riley and then the ground in front of her. Riley walked over, took the shoes from her, and knelt to put them on. Mistress got up and did a little strut once the heels were on. She started intently in the mirror and made a frowning face.

"Not these..."

Next up was a pair of thigh high leather boots. Riley helped put them on and Mistress did another little runway show. They went with her outfit perfectly... but they weren't the pair for tonight. She grabbed another pair of heels and Riley could tell immediately these were the ones. They were the Very Privé open toed pair from Louboutin. Riley slid them on Mistress's feet and her perfect, red painted toes peeped through.

"These are the ones Mistress." Riley said.

"I agree. It's getting close to 7 though. Go wait for my guests by the front door."

"Yes Mistress." Riley bent over, gave each shoes a kiss, and walked towards the front door. It was 5 minutes to 7:00 so Riley wouldn't have to wait much longer. She did a quick walk through and familiarized herself with the house. She walked through the kitchen, dinning, and then a living room. In the living room, three white leather couches formed a "U" shape facing towards a fireplace; there was a large flatscreen and sound bar mounted above it. Riley looked around the room and noticed four little footstools stacked along the wall and a little black, leather box. Something about that box looked familiar to Riley but she couldn't place.

She started to walk over to investigate but the doorbell rang. "Ooooo Mistress's guests are here!" Riley wasn't sure if they were arriving all at once or be spaced out. She strutted to the door and swung it open. The last couple of days Riley had had quite a few surprises... but here was yet another one at the door. Standing before Riley was three of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. They stood there and looked at Riley intensely, scrutinizing over their entertainment for the night.

"Good Evening MIstresses. Welcome to Mistress Raven's home. Please come in."

The ladies walked into the hallway and took off their coats handing them to Riley who hung them up in the hallway closet. Once their coats were taken care, Riley dropped down on her knees and kissed each women's shoes.

"Oooo!" said the women on the left, "She seems well trained. Raven was right to be excited about her."

The women to the right was Emiley. She had long, straight black hair and was the shortest of the three standing at about 5'4" with heels on. Her hourglass body was adorned with a black body con dress that came down to her mid thigh and had on black leather peep toe high heels. She had on a thin black choker and a little necklace with a key on it... Riley guessed it was a chastity key. Her fingers and toes were both painted black.

The women in the middle was Monica. She was short too but a little bit taller than Emily standing at 5'6" with heels on. She had on a black body suit and fingerless gloves. Her choice of footwear was black ankle boots. She was really skinny but had a well shaped butt, showing signs that she focused extensively on it in the gym. Her dark brown hair was up in a high and tight pony tail, similar to Mistress's.

The women to the left was Lindsey. She was the tallest of the three by far, standing at 6'0" with heels on as well. She was wearing a little black dress that was extremely revealing, showing her runner's build body. She had jet black hair that was weaved into a braid and hung to the left of her head. She had on black high heels showing off most of her foot, just having a little ankle and toe strap. Her fingernails were painted red matching her lipstick but her toes were painted black.

Riley led the three beautiful women to the living room and asked if they would like anything to drink. They started to list of their drink orders when Mistress came around the corner.

"HELLOOOOO Ladies!"

All the ladies got excited and let out little excited screams and giggles. Mistress walked over and gave them all little hugs and said, "Don't worry about those drinks! I have a good wine selection for us tonight." she turned to Riley, "Sissy, there is a bottle of Moscato in the fridge in the island. Fetch it and bring four glasses."

The four ladies sat down in the chairs and started talking. Riley walked over to the island and found the wine and the glasses. Since it was white wine she wanted to keep it cool and found a wine chiller. Riley placed the four glasses close to each one of them and placed the chiller in the middle. She presented the bottle to her Mistress and she nodded it was the correct one. Riley uncorked the bottle and poured a small taste for Mistress to sample. She swirled it around the glass 3 times and took a sip.

"Perfect! You ladies will like this one."

Riley poured the other three ladies glasses and then finished by pouring for Mistress. She places what was left in the bottle in the wine chiller and waited until further instruction. A minute passed and they were deep in conversation so Riley walk over against the wall and sat on one of the little stools. The four ladies talked for awhile and drank their wine. Riley closely monitored their glasses and whenever they were close to being empty she would refresh their glasses.

Riley found their conversations fascinating. Emiley had a boyfriend who was locked in chastity. She talked about all the bulls she brought home and would fuck while her boyfriend watched. A familiar name came up in the conversation, Jerome, who Riley had the pleasure of meeting just a couple nights ago. Jerome was a very active bull in the area, with Emiley and Mistress both admitting they had been fucked by him.

Mistress looked over at Riley and said "I will have to give Jerome a call one of these days to have him break in my new sissy!"

"Maybe we should have him come over right now!" Monica said laughing.

Riley cleared her throat and spoke up, "Mistress, I already had the pleasure of meeting Jerome."

Mistress made a surprised face, "Oooo! Spill the deets sissy!"

Riley summed up her Friday night for the ladies, who all had surpassed faces painted on for the entire story. She told Mistress about the video she had in her email.

"Forward me that email! I can airplay it on the TV. Would you ladies want to watch sissy's first gangbang?! I've seen some pictures... it looks pretty hot."

The other three ladies got very excited and agreed. Riley went to her car and grabbed her phone. She forwarded the email to Mistress and walked back inside. "I sent it Mistress."

"Good. I will get it set up on the TV... I think it's time to start tonight's activities though. Grab those little foot stools and place them in front of us. It's pedicure time!"

"So that's what those little footstools were for." Riley thought. She grabbed them and placed one at the foot of each lady.

"There is a little cart in the corner with everything you will need to give us pedicures. Bring it over."

Riley grabbed the cart. She wheeled it over near the ladies and thought about how to proceed. Mistress was the most important lady to Riley but she thought starting with her might come off as rude to her guests. Riley looked back at the cart and saw four foot baths on the bottom shelf, grabbed them, and placed them on the footstools. She was running out of prep to do and started to hesitate.

Mistress picked up on that and said, "Start with Monica and move down the line. Take care of me last. First clean/worship, remove our old polish, and then we will start a foot bath. Then we will move on to cuticles, shaping, and polish."

Riley took care of her own nails but was afraid she would not be able to live up to the standards of these ladies. She walked over to Monica and knelt in front of her. Monica was the only person whose feet Riley had not seen. She lifted up her left foot to give Riley easy access to her boot. Riley unzipped it and immediately got a whiff of her foot odor. It had a mixed smell. One part was a really strong stink and the other was a hint of leather. It was a smell that Riley absolutely loved. She buried her nose in Monica's foot.

"Andddd that ladies is why I wore the boots! I wanted to keep my feet stink sealed away for our pedicures tonight. I am glad she likes the smell!"

Monica was flexing her purple painted toes and grabbing Riley's nose with them. Riley took a couple more deep inhales through her nose and started to lick and clean her feet. The taste matched the smell. Riley was in heaven.

"Where did you find her?!" Emiley exclaimed, very impressed with Riley so far. "Your last slave struggled with this and she is doing it enthusiastically!"

"Sometimes you just get lucky ladies. Your perfect subs are out there." Mistress replied beaming over Riley.

Riley moved on to Monica's right foot and repeated the process. She went back to the cart and grabbed the nail polish remover and took off her old polish. She then filled up the foot bath with water, Epson salt, and a lavender oil and placed Monica's feet in the bath. Riley repeated the process with the other ladies. Once all four ladies feet with in the foot bath, Riley returned to Monica and dried off her feet. She wrapped them each in a towel and placed them on the stool. She grabbed the foot bath and walked to the kitchen to empty it out. Riley washed it out with clean water and positioned it to dry.

On her way back to Monica, Riley grabbed the display tray of polishes and presented it to Monica.

"I am feeling white for the week."

"Ooooo. That's what I was going to do. Good choice." Lindsey said.

Riley set the white aside and started to shape the nails and push back the cuticles.

As Riley was working on Monica's feet, the ladies resumed their conversation and occasionally stopping to watch Riley's gangbang.

"Emiley... that cuck boyfriend of yours, are you interested in getting him trained up some more? I'd be happy to help a girl out. Wouldn't It be hot if he was in something like that" Mistress said.

"I think that would be amazing Raven! We are still working on things and I am respecting MOST of his limits... I'll get him to that point soon. I make him keep his toes painted pink at all times" Emiley giggled.

Lindsey chimed in, "Raven, do you have any subs that see you who are looking for owners? I am looking for my own sissy Riley."

"I don't have anything like Riley now. There are some potentials I will keep my eye on..." Mistress trailed off.

Suddenly Mistress got pulled into her phone. Riley heard it ring and looked over to see Mistress send it to voicemail. Mistress made a puzzled face at her phone. It started ringing again and then she put it on silent.

Monica saw Riley was distracted and pulled her foot out of Riley's hand and pushed her big toe into Riley's mouth.

"Forget something sissy?"

Riley gave the toe one quick suck and pulled it out of her mouth. "I am sorry Mistress."

Riley went back to work and started filing the nails down.

Unbeknownst to Riley, Mistress was texting her mom. She sent three calls to voicemail before Shannon texted her.

Shannon: Please call me! I NEED someone to talk to!

Mistress: I'm sorry Shannon... can it wait an hour? I am at home with a couple girlfriends. They will be leaving soon.

The message was left on read. Mistress was worried about her friend. This was not like her. She hoped this could wait an hour but started to feel bad.

Mistress: If you want, I'll step out and you can call me now.

The message stayed on delivered, unread. Mistress decided to call Shannon. The phone rang and rang and rang and eventually went to voicemail.

Mistress: I am sorry I didn't answer. I am here if you need me.

Mistress tried to turn her attention back to her guests but she was distracted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12