Sissy Sex Girls, Ellen at Her Best

Story Info
A sissy girl is one of several pleasing men at an orgy.
3.2k words
4.51
15.6k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,224 Followers

By the time the fifth man had cum in my mouth I felt like I needed a break. And I know all too well that there are no 'breaks' for sissy girls like me at these orgy parties. I swallowed completely for the first three men but felt like I was getting slightly nauseas from so much cum after the fourth one filled my mouth. I could only swallow part of it, making a total mess all down the front of me. It felt like I'd swallowed a quart at least, more. I let the fifth man standing in line for me cum in my mouth but let it run out and all over my chin, very messy. They love that. The first man came huge, in what seemed like gallons, like two men cumming in my mouth in me at once. I know him well from these parties. He always does.

I was squatting on my heels, my back against the wall in the main room, a line of men in front of me using my mouth one at a time. I was being used as my boyfriend loved me to be used. He positioned me like that as soon as brought me into the party, into the main room. He sent men to the line, bragging about what he called my 'cock sucking skills'. I had just sucked the last of them...for now. My legs were killing me and I knew I had to freshen up my makeup. I was a total mess. I looked like a raccoon with mascara running down my cheeks from the gag choking reflex of having been face fucked hard by five men, one after the other. And I knew I was expected to be as cute as cute can be in spite of that. No excuses. I asked if I could please go to the little girl's room to fix my makeup and was told 'yes' by the man that had just cum in my mouth. I thanked him for his permission. I know the rules. We girls ask for permission for everything. Taking my small purse from the floor next to me I hurried to ladies room. I could taste their cum all over the inside of my mouth as I wiped my chin and licked my hand.

As I walked to the little girl's room, my high heels clicking on the polished wood floor, I saw several other little sissy girls working hard to please. One was bent over a man, struggling not to fall forward on her huge 6" high heels. She was working feverishly to masturbate the seated man with her mouth, him on the couch, her standing and bent over him, pumping with her mouth, almost frantic. Her panties were down around her ankles, exposing a bright red freshly spanked butt. I thought to myself she probably loved that. The sight of her chastity restraint poking back and out between her legs from behind made my little thing stir. It is all so erotic! I also thought to myself how much I loved these kinky scenes and the men that introduced me and all of us sissy girls to it all.

The seated man had hold of a leash attached to a collar on the girl's neck and kept jerking it, 'Don't you even think about stopping, bitch!', he barked at her as I walked toward them. He kept hitting her outer left leg with a riding crop he held in his other hand. She was whimpering and crying as she worked hard for him, oblivious to all else around her.

Two other little sissy darlings were both being fucked while bent over the back of a large leather couch, moaning and whimpering as they were pounded by the two men behind them. I lowered my eyes submissively as the men looked at me. I felt my soft little tiny penis drip and slightly bounce as I hurried to the little girl's room. I loved that my lover let me 'go free', my tiny exposed and unrestrained penis with a big bow on top all wet on the end of it as I minced to the hallway. I loved not having to wear a chastity restraint at these parties. He loved how tiny I was and loved to show that off. He loved to tease me about that in front of other guests, embarrass me and rub in that I'm not even close to being male, a man. He loves to humiliate me and I never denied him that amusement. I couldn't even if I wanted to. He owns me.

As I was almost at the door I felt a large and strong hand take my arm, roughly. I almost tripped and fell as he slammed me up against the wall in the dark hallway.

"Whoa. Where you goin', bitch?"

That's all he said as he spun me around and pinned me to the wall, the side of my face up against it. I didn't even see his face in the somewhat dimly lit hallway. All I could feel were his hands on me. One no doubt bruising my arm, he held me so tight, and the other up between my cheeks probing my tight little hole. He found it, his finger pushing up and into me. I knew better than to stop him. That is not allowed at these 'gatherings'. Any girl does what any man wants her to do-without question. When my boyfriend introduced me to this scene, just as the other girls had been introduced by their lovers, I was told in no uncertain terms to say 'no' was instant punishment. Instant whipping in front of the others, all the sissy slave girls brought to attention and made to watch, severe to the point of begging and 'hysterical crying' type whipping, and then banished to the dog cages in the basement. I'd seen it done twice and did not want it done to me. This was an all the way real S&M club and whippings were not play here. And all of us little party girls knew that. And one little bitch sent to the kennels left more sex work for the remaining sissy girls on the floor. We all knew the 'business' end of it. This was a real life 'Story of O' fantasy house and it was run as such. We were property to these men.

"I smell cum all over you. That's the way it should be."

His teeth on the back of my neck, he pinned me to the wall.

"Thank you, Daddy."

I felt him push a finger into my already lubricated rear end. I whimpered as he moved it around in tiny circles opening me. I said nothing.

"Spread that ass!"

I reached back quickly with my hands and spread myself so far apart it hurt. I arched my back for him and pushed my butt out.

"Good girl. You keep that wide open for me."

He kissed the back of my neck and moved slightly away from me. He released my arm.

"I'm going to fuck your ass and when I cum I'm going to do it in your mouth. You spill one drop and I'll have you punished."

He was getting himself hot talking to me like that. I knew these men well. That was all he said as I felt his erection slide up deep into me. He impaled me. He was huge. It felt like he was up into my throat. He lifted my feet slightly up off the floor with his cock deep up in me. He started to pump to cum. He was not fucking just to enjoy me. I know the difference. This man wanted to cum fast.

He lifted me up off the ground with his super hard and strong thrusts and kept me there. My toes barely touched the floor. I felt tears in my eyes as two sissy girls saying nothing hurried passed us to the ladies room. They knew best to keep their eyes down as they scampered by. We were sex slaves here and we all knew it. Do not look at these men unless told do so.

I kept my face to the wall, my eyes closed. All I could do was whimper. I started to cry. He was impaling me. He went on for at least five minutes like that. I almost fell to the floor as he took my arm and yanked me up and off of him.

"Get on your fucking knees, bitch!!"

I felt him jerk out of my tight little hole roughly as I almost fell, tripping on my heels, panic in my mind as I dropped to my knees and faced him as quickly as I could. As soon as he shoved himself into my face and into my open mouth I could taste and smell my rear end all over him, his large erection messy from being so deep up inside of me. As soon as he pushed into me and into my throat I felt the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I opened my throat so he could just cum down it without me swallowing, careful not to choke and end up in a cage in the basement. He started to laugh as he came, laughed with each spurt. He stroked the side of my face.

"Ooooooooo, good girl...such a good girl...that's my baby girl..."

He was lost to it.

When he finished, and after I'd sucked and licked his messy cock completely clean, he patted my head and pulled out of my mouth. He wiped his semi erection on the side of my face and in my hair.

"What do you say???"

"Thank you, Daddy, thank you...thank you, Daddy...thank you..."

My eyes to the floor, I heard my voice quiver submissively.

"You may go, whore."

He walked into the main room. I hurried to the ladies room.

"Well, he certainly liked you, Ellen."

One of the sissy girls doing her eye makeup in the mirror smiled at me as I entered.

"They all do, baby doll. Don't know if I'll be able to sit for a month but I know he had a real good time."

I winked at her.

I hurried to brush my teeth, freshen my breath, didn't want to smell or taste like my butt if a man wanted to kiss me. The girl that was peeing came up off the toilet and patted my rear end as she adjusted her panties.

"You were a very good girl for him, Ellen. Tonight is much fun, huh ladies?"

She giggled, checked herself in the mirror.

"It would be if I didn't feel like throwing up."

I cleaned my face.

"I know that too. I've swallowed for four of them. Only so much cum a girl can take, but we do love them so. Don't we?"

"Yes we do, baby doll."

I did my eyes, redid my lipstick, careful to make sure all mascara streaks were wiped off my cheeks. I hurried to the toilet and wiped my butt clean, reapplied k-y to my little hole and was good to go, I thought to myself. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. Cute 3" pink ankle strap spike heel shoes, pink ruffle top sissy ankle sox, pink lace top thigh high hose, and a super cute pink bow on top of my soft little thing, tied up tight around my tiny balls pushing all if it out in front. Blonde bangs and under-ear pointy shoulder lengthy hair do, bright pink gloss lip stick and dark, dark fuck-me huge false-lash eye makeup. 'Perfect', I thought to myself.

"Let's get back to the party, girls. They need us so."

We all giggled as we hurried out the door.

When I entered the main room I saw my boyfriend seated on a large couch, another man seated next to him. The man had his feet up on the back of a girl that was on her knees, face to floor and rear up high. He was using her as a foot stool. Her panties were down exposing what looked like day-old welts across her butt. He had one foot on the back of her head. My boyfriend motioned me to him. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor at his feet. I hurried to sit at his feet, legs tucked up under me, looking up at him and trying smile as cute as I could. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, said nothing.

The man next to him ignored me.

"I bought this one. I paid $500 for her, bought her from a biker that said she was a club house slave and for over a year had her ankles locked in a six inch chain. She was too cute to be with that crew. They had no idea what they had."

The man spoke to my boyfriend about his 'foot stool' girl as if she, I, wasn't even there.

"They used her for dog shows. She's a very experienced little kennel breeding bitch. She's one of five I own. I thought I'd introduce her tonight to the crowd." He took his feet up off of her. She remained frozen in place."

He sipped his drink.

"I like that little girl."

He said that as he looked at me for the first time. I felt his eyes look right through me.

"A bike gang, really? $500?"

My boyfriend laughed as did the other man.

"See Ellen, you could be worth something to me after all?"

He petted the side of my face, smiled down at me. I turned bright red.

"You wouldn't sell me, Daddy. You love me."

He laughed loud, bent forward and kissed me again.

"Yes I do, Ellen. And it's that mouth I'd miss the most. You're safe, Ellen."

He patted my head. The man next to him stared at me. He undid his pants, pulled down his fly and pulled his cock out. He stared at me as he snapped his fingers and pointed to his semi erection. I hurried to him across the front of my boyfriend and took him in my mouth as fast as I could. I know the rules. My boyfriend watched as I started to go down on this man.

"I see what you mean. She is gifted. Ahhh..."

He leaned back on the couch as I started to run the pointy tip of my tongue up and down the hole around the underside of the head of his rock hard cock. I felt him go rock hard in my mouth. I know how to please a man and was driving him crazy.

"Fuck! Oooo...she is good. I mean really good."

He sat back and sipped his drink as my head moved up and down on him.

"If I owned this one I'd keep her for only my special friends. Not like this whore."

He gently kicked the girl on the floor in front of him with the toe of his shoe. She stayed frozen in place.

"That bitch is just that. But she is fun to whip. Aren't you, girl???"

The girl on the floor answered so submissively.

"Yes, Sir."

"And my dogs love her. Oh my...oooooooo, ahhhhhhh...this one is truly gifted!!

He petted the side of my face as my head moved up and down on him. I made a stiff little point with my tongue. Taking him out of my mouth I ran it up the length of his cock from his balls to the head. I pushed the point into the hole and put my mouth back over him, gripping just the head of it tightly with my lips.

"FUCK!! Yessss...ah..."

He yelled out. Several men looked over at us. My boyfriend laughed.

"See? I told you about her, didn't I? She's a very motivated little sissy. She lives for that, a born cocksucker."

He was lost to my mouth, he closed his eyes. My boyfriend reached over and patted the back of my head as he watched. I know I was making him proud of me and I liked that.

"$1,000?"

The man whispered to my lover. My boyfriend laughed loud.

"Not for sale."

He stood.

"If you like her mouth, you'll love that tight little rear end. You be a good girl, Ellen."

My boyfriend moved away leaving me to this man. He headed toward the bar and several other of his male friends.

I did my best to make this man cum. I did my best 'milking' technique on him. I can usually make a man cum with mouth in less than two minutes like that. I closed my tongue around the bottom of the head letting it slip real slippery over the hole, and pushed head of his cock tight to the roof of my mouth, holding it firmly in place and pumping almost furiously. I masturbated him with my mouth.

And he did cum. He exploded. He spilled out somewhat onto his lap, dripping out the sides of my mouth, as I did my best to swallow his huge furious spurts.

When he finished he lifted my face up off of his lap, finger under my chin, his large semi erect wet cock flopping back onto his lap, cum all over him. He looked into my eyes. He smiled at me.

"You are a delight, little girl. He said you would be. Very nice, Ellen."

He shocked me. He kissed my lips gently. He pushed me back away from him. He snapped his fingers twice, kicking the girl on the floor again. She rose to his lap instantly and started sucking and licking the mess he made all over his lap clean.

"Thank you, Ellen. You are a cute and gifted little lady. You may go play now."

He winked at me.

"Thank you, Daddy. I loved doing that for you."

I winked at him as I left to join the party. It was going to be a long night. Four more men come in, total of at least twenty five in attendance now. It would be as it always is, none stop sex.

I felt a hand run up the back of my leg and over my bare butt. I turned to see a cute young man no more than twenty something smiling at me. He was seated on one of the many large leather couches in the room.

"Well, hello baby."

I leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek. He pulled me to him and I felt his arm move around my waist as he pulled me onto his lap. I felt his erection through his pants. He was cute! I knew I wanted this man to fuck me, not just go down on him. I wanted this hot young man all over me in front of the other girls. I wanted that. And I was going to make that happen.

I kissed his cheek again and then started to French kiss him as I felt him wiggle underneath me. At every one of these parties, there is that one special 'hot thing'. I just knew he was it. I thought to myself 'This is what you were made for, Ellen.' It is!

As he slipped me off of him and came up on top of me, his tongue down my throat, I put my hand on his cock through his pants and held his erection. I was lost to it all. I always am.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,224 Followers