Sissy Step-Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
A step-daughter gets her revenge.
3.7k words
4.23
48.4k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

Mandy and her step-dad didn't get along from the moment they began living in the same house together when she was twelve. He kicked her out of the house for not following his rules when she turned eighteen.

Throughout the years the relationship between the two had gotten better although there was still tension between them. When they were together for family gatherings, Mandy would spend as little time as possible with her step-dad.

Mandy had made arrangements to borrow her mom's carpet shampooer for the weekend. She was going to pick it up at her mom's house on Friday night but due to a change in plans she needed to get it during the day instead. Her mom worked until 5PM but felt it wouldn't be a problem for Mandy to come to the house earlier.

"Your step-dad should be around most of the day. I'll let him know that you'll be stopping by the house to get the shampooer."

Mandy preferred to avoid her step-dad whenever she could.

"Do you think there will be sometime during the day that he may not be around? I have my key and would rather just let myself in."

Her mom suggested she could meet her husband for lunch. That would give Mandy time to go to the house without her step-dad being around.

"I don't know why you two still can't get along after all this time? I won't even tell him that you're coming. He would probably think of a way to antagonize you without even being there."

On Friday morning Mandy received a text from her mom confirming she was having lunch with her husband.

"Your step-dad should be gone between 11:30AM and 1PM. Stop by the house during that time."

As Mandy drove to her mom's house she couldn't help but think about the relationship she had with her step-dad. She had never completely forgiven him for his lack of respect he had shown her when she was younger or for kicking her out of the house.

Even as an adult Mandy still felt that her step-dad never showed her proper respect. She often wished she had a way to get back at him for the way he treated her.

After getting the shampooer Mandy went into the kitchen to get a drink before leaving. Her step-dad's laptop was on the table.

Mandy noticed pictures showing on the screen. When she got nearer she realized the pictures were pornographic.

"Well that's not shocking. I always knew he was a pervert."

As Mandy looked closer at the pictures she could tell they weren't professional quality. The pictures were posted to an amateur photo sharing website and Mandy quickly realized she wasn't viewing the home page.

The pictures Mandy was viewing were pictures posted in a personal account with the user name InPanties4U. Almost immediately she realized it was her step-dad's account. He hadn't logged out before leaving the house and Mandy could see everything he had posted.

At first Mandy was confused by the user name until she clicked on the profile link. When the page opened she was shocked by the photo she saw.

It was a picture of her step-dad. He was standing with his hand on his hip and smiling as he looked back over his shoulder.

Mandy stared at the picture. Her step-dad was wearing women's panties. White cotton panties with floral print.

After taking it in for a moment she read the profile page.

"I'm a panty wearing sissy and have had a fetish for panties since my teen years. I enjoy wearing panties 24/7. My wife is aware and doesn't mind my wearing them."

Mandy found it hard to believe that her mom knew that he wore panties all the time and was okay with it. As she continued to look at her step-dad's profile page things became clearer.

"Although my wife knows of my panty fetish, she has no idea of my true sissy desires. Recently I have discovered that I get more aroused by looking at a man's hard cock than I do by a woman's pussy. I especially enjoy watching a man masturbate and cum. The thought of being made to sexually pleasure a dominant man excites me. I hope to someday have a Master or Mistress who helps me to fulfill my sissy desires. I want to be made to suck a cock and swallow cum."

Mandy was shocked and slightly disgusted by what she read. She felt she should probably let her mom know all about her husband's perverted desires.

For the moment however, Mandy continued exploring the site. She wasn't certain if she wanted to see the pictures her step-dad had posted but she was curious and couldn't resist checking them out.

Mandy clicked on the photo stream link. The page opened to several very recent pictures of Dan, her chubby flabby sixty-four year old step-dad. He was posing in various positions wearing a bra and pink nylon granny panties.

Some of the pictures showed him with an obvious erection and rubbing himself through the panties. Mandy found it disturbing to see her step-dad masturbating.

"Oh my god, this is unbelievable. I would have never suspected this."

When Mandy proceeded on to page two she became more disturbed by what she was looking at. On the screen in front of her was her step-dad with panties pulled down and his erect cock fully exposed.

Mandy was grossed out. She had not only seen her step-dad's cock but she was also looking at pictures of him playing with it.

"He's even more of an old disgusting pervert than I thought. I can't believe he's wearing women's underwear and playing with his cock."

As Mandy quickly went through a few more pages of his pictures she grew more in disbelief at what she had discovered. There were not just a few pictures but thousands of them. Her step-dad was wearing many different bras, panties, and girdles.

Many of the pictures were her step-dad masturbating. In others he was using a dildo in his butt. The final few pictures in most of the sets showed Dan looking very contented wearing noticeably wet panties. The description for each were similar.

"Oh yes, I do love to masturbate my wee-wee and cum in my panties!"

Even though Mandy didn't enjoy the content in the pictures she was intrigued and couldn't stop viewing them. Eventually she clicked on a link that categorized the pictures by albums.

There was one title that immediately caught her attention; "Enjoying My Step-Daughter's Underpants."

Mandy opened the album and instantly became enraged. The first picture was her much younger looking step-dad. He was wearing panties that she recognized were hers from when she was a teenager.

She became even more enraged when she read the description for the picture.

"I would love to see the expression on my step-daughters face if she knew I wore her panties."

As Mandy continued looking through the album her anger increased. She was shocked by the number of different pairs of her panties her step-dad had worn. Despite it being from several years earlier she seemed to remember every pair.

Mandy reached her breaking point when she saw a picture of her step-dad dripping cum in the gusset of one of her panties. She read the description.

"My step-daughter will never know I left cum in her panties!"

Mandy read the string of comments made about the picture along with responses from her step-dad. She discovered he rubbed his cum into the gusset and put the panties back for her to wear. She became totally outraged when she read the final response to a comment that was made.

"Yes, she definitely wore them. I found them in the hamper a few days later. She had no idea that her stinky slimy young cunt was rubbing against her step-dad's dried cum!"

Mandy had never felt more anger towards her step-dad than she did at that moment.

"I'm going to make that fucking pervert regret everything he's ever done to me."

Mandy wasn't certain how she was going to get revenge but she wanted to find a way. She then remembered what her step-dad wrote in his profile, that he wanted a Mistress to make him fulfill his sissy desires.

As she stared at his pictures Mandy knew what she was going to do.

"Oh my god yes, I'm sure Dan will love serving Mistress Mandy. She will make certain he fulfills all his sissy desires!"

Mandy had decided not to say anything to her mom about her step-dad's secret desires. She was going to deal with him in her own special way.

"Yes my dear perverted step-daddy, you will finally enjoy seeing the expression on my face when I watch you masturbate and cum in my panties."

Mandy knew that threatening to expose her step-dad would be the best way to make him fully cooperative. She wanted to make certain to have copies of his pictures but at the moment she had nowhere to download and save them. Instead she used her phone to take pictures of several photos he had posted on the photo sharing website.

With each page Mandy shook her head in disgust but continued to laugh as she enjoyed the thought of her revenge.

"I can't wait to see his face when he finds out that I've seen his sissy pictures."

Besides taking pictures of her step-dad's photo pages, Mandy also took a picture of his profile page and his account settings.

Mandy planned to use his password to again access his account later when she was at home. She would then have more time to look through everything and could download photos directly to her computer.

Mandy was thirty-one and she had never been married. She was always very independent and headstrong with a dominating personality.

She was more than fifty pounds over weight for her height but was attractive. Mandy had always been bigger and more muscular than most females.

Even though she had the muffin top waistline, most of her excessive weight was in her hips, thighs, and bottom. Mandy always thought of herself as being a PAWG and she was proud of her very large butt.

It was a little after 1PM. Dan would be returning from lunch with his wife at any time. Mandy wasn't certain as to how things would transpire but she felt as prepared as she could be.

Within a few minutes the garage door opened and Mandy heard her step-dad's car pull inside. She felt nervous but excited.

Her step-dad had made her miserable many times during the nearly twenty years since he had married Mandy's mom. She was anxious to begin paying him back for the misery.

Mandy remained sitting at the table. She was still looking at the pictures on her step-dad's computer when he walked into the house. As soon as Dan saw her he got angry.

"Why are you here and what the hell are you doing at my computer?"

"I'm just enjoying all these nice pictures that were posted by a user InPanties4U."

Dan's face immediately turned beet red. As he walked towards his step-daughter he demanded that she get away from his computer.

Mandy smiled at her step-dad and spoke with a pleasant but stern tone.

"Quit yelling, I'm tired of that. I'm also tired of your attitude. You need to be more respectful towards me and it's time you learned that."

Her step-dad quietly glared at Mandy for a moment before speaking.

"I have no idea what you are talking about?"

"Well thanks to you leaving your computer here for me to view I know all about your secret sissy desires. If you want to keep them secret you will do whatever I tell you to do."

Her step-dad didn't say a word and continued to stare angrily towards Mandy.

"I kind of thought you would see things my way."

"I still have no idea what you're talking about?"

"Well then I will make it clear. Starting right now, you are going to be my sissy slave. And like a good slave you will obey me without question."

Almost immediately Mandy's step-dad changed his demeanor. He began acting pleasant towards her and started joking around.

Although Mandy could tell Dan was nervous and thoroughly embarrassed it seemed he didn't believe her threats.

"Come on, things are good between us now. You know I'm sorry for how I treated you in the past. Can't we just forget this nonsense?"

"Yes, I admit things are better now and you may be sorry for the past. But that doesn't mean I've forgiven you. I can assure you that this is not nonsense. You are going to pay for being an asshole for all those years, and I will enjoy every minute of it."

Mandy looked directly at her step-dad. She had an evil smile and spoke in a very serious tone.

"The profile that you posted here says you wear panties twenty-four seven. Take off your clothes and show me. I want to see the pretty panties you're wearing today."

Her step-dad was defiant.

"You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to take my clothes off for you."

Mandy was staring at her step-dad and no longer smiling.

"Take your clothes off now or I guarantee you will regret it."

Her step-dad immediately quit talking. After glaring at Mandy for several seconds he mumbled something under his breath and began to slowly undress.

Mandy watched. As Dan removed his shirt and revealed that he was wearing a white bra his face again turned red.

Mandy smirked but didn't say a word. Her step-dad slowly lowered his pants. He was wearing yellow full cut nylon granny panties with lace trim.

As Dan stood in front of his step-daughter wearing nothing but women's underwear he was as embarrassed as he could possibly be.

Mandy loved seeing her step-dad helpless and humiliated. She added to his embarrassment.

"Oh my goodness, just look at that pretty bra and panties. My step-dad really is a panty wearing sissy."

As Mandy continued to tease and make fun of her step-dad the front of his panties began to poke out. She could hardly believe what was happening but her step-dad was getting aroused. Within seconds Dan was standing red faced in front of his step-daughter with a very obvious erection inside his panties.

Mandy was so shocked that she didn't know what to say. After a moment she shook her head and smiled.

"Apparently you really like having me see you dressed in your pretty feminine underwear."

She picked up her cell phone.

"I need to take some pictures while you're looking so pretty."

Her step-dad protested but Mandy reminded him that he had no say in the matter.

"Now put your hands on your hips and look pretty for me. Smile sissy."

As Mandy took pictures of Dan she laughed and continued making comments.

"I am concerned by that little bulge in the front of your panties. I've never seen a pretty girl with that. Show me what's causing that bulge."

Her step-dad was resistant. When Mandy instructed him a second time to show her Dan pulled down the front of the panties to expose his aroused cock.

Mandy looked towards his fully erect five inch penis.

"Oh my god, I do hope my mom has some good toys or she must never get satisfied."

Dan's face was red from anger and embarrassment as he stood quietly in front of his step-daughter.

"I know from your pictures that you like to play with it. So do it now. Rub your wee-wee and show me how you play with it."

After hesitating for a moment, Dan began to massage his small cock. His step-daughter smiled as she held up her cell phone.

"Oh god yes. What a good picture of my sissy step-dad wearing women's underwear and playing with his wee-wee. That's perfect!"

As Mandy continued to embarrass and humiliate her step-dad his anger increased. Although he wasn't happy about the situation he felt he had no choice but to do what he was told.

As Mandy realized that her step-dad really was under her control, she was ready to see how far she could take things.

I'm getting tired of watching you play with yourself sissy. Pull your panties back up then kneel in front of your mistress."

Dan slowly but willingly got down on his knees in front of his step-daughter.

"You know this is really getting ridiculous now."

"Very good sissy. And now that you know your role and mine, you will always address me as Mistress Mandy. Do you understand?"

Her step-dad stared directly at her. After some hesitation he angrily replied.

"Yes Mistress Mandy."

Mandy slipped off her shoe then held out her foot.

"Now lick and suck the toes of your mistress."

She could hardly keep from laughing as her step-dad took her foot in his hand. As he licked and sucked her toes Mandy knew she was in control. She felt like her step-dad would do whatever she told him to do.

"You are doing well slave. Your obedience pleases me."

After a few minutes of allowing her step-dad the pleasure of her toes, Mandy stood and turned around. She bent over and looked back over her shoulder at Dan.

"Now pucker up sissy. Put your lips against my cheeks and kiss all over my big beautiful butt until I tell you to stop."

Within seconds Dan had pressed his lips against his step-daughter's butt cheeks. Mandy loved it as she felt him smooching all around on the seat of her shorts.

Earlier that day Mandy would never have believed it was possible but her step-dad was actually on his knees and kissing her big rear end.

"Now tell Mistress Mandy that you like to kiss her butt."

After Dan did as he was told his step-daughter was ready to degrade him further.

"Now I'm going to give you a very special treat sissy. Push your nose into my crack and smell my butt hole."

With no hesitation at all, Mandy felt her step-dad push his nose into her butt crack.

"Oh god yes sissy, now smell it good. Breathe in deeply. Smell that stinky hole where Mistress Mandy's shit comes from."

Mandy reached behind herself and held her step-dad's head against her big bottom. She bit her lip to keep from laughing as she ground her butt against his nose.

"Oh my goodness, can it be that I have a sissy step-dad who likes to smell my big stinky butt? I think I do!"

Mandy made her step-dad smell her butt for several minutes and fully enjoyed it.

"Get used to this sissy. You will be kissing and smelling my butt often. If you're really good I may pull my panty down so you can get a good sniff of my stinky hole."

"Even better, someday I may let you taste my yummy delicious shit. I'm sure a sissy such as yourself would love to eat the shit of his mistress!"

Mandy didn't want to give her step-dad too much pleasure and finally gave him permission to stop. She turned back around to face him and noticed he had an odd expression. His face appeared to be redder than it had been.

Dan had his hands on his knees. He was kneeling in a more crouched position than he had been.

"Kneel up straight when you're in the presence of your Mistress."

As her step-dad straightened up, Mandy saw the reason for his increased embarrassment. The front of his yellow nylon panties were no longer tenting out from his excited wee-wee. Instead they were soaked with a big load of cum.

Dan had gotten so aroused by smelling his step-daughter's butt that he had uncontrollably ejaculated in his pretty girly underpants.

Mandy broke out in laughter.

"Oh my god sissy, you've cum in your panties! Can't you control your excitement any better than that? Just look at the mess you made."

"I am so very disappointed in you! I really had hoped to watch you beat off in your panties. I guess I'll have to wait until the next time we're together for that."

Her step-dad suddenly got defiant.

"There won't be a next time. I don't even know why I went along with you today? I'm your step-father and I can tell you what to do."

"Oh I assure you, there will be a next time sissy! And plenty more after that."

Mandy had a very stern tone in her voice as she looked directly towards her step-dad.

"You are going to be my little sissy slave for as long as I want. I'm going to watch you play with yourself and you will do anything else that I tell you to do."

"Yes, you are my step-father but you won't be telling me what to do. I'm your mistress and you're my panty wearing sissy slave. I'm in control now!"

Dan again got quiet and glared angrily at his step-daughter.

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers
12