Sissy to Military School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so frustrated when Kay pulled away the trimmer and said, "OK we're done with that part." Kay looked up from between my legs, noticing the disappointment on my face and said, "Don't worry baby. We're not done yet!" I looked down and there was no longer a thicket of pubes on my mound, Just a shadow of fuzz.

"It looks wonderful," I said.

"Oh, I don't leave a job half-finished," Kay replied.

Kay slipped his fingers between my cheeks, "This has to come out for the next part", I heard, and felt a pop, as Kay removed the butt plug from me.

Kay grabbed me from behind my knees, pushing them to my chest and said, " hold them there until I return.

"What, where are you going?" I asked, feeling so exposed with my ass on the edge of the bed, gripping my knees to my chest, my puckered hole exposed.

"Shush, close your eyes. I must go to the bathroom for some water. I'll be back in a minute."

I looked anxiously at Kay as he stood. "I told you to close your eyes until I return." Kay admonished.

I closed my eyes as Kay instructed.

"I know, I have just the thing," Kay said. I could hear him rummaging in the hope chest. "No peeking!" Kay said as he slid a soft velvet sleeping mask over my eyes.

"Now can I trust you not move from this position with your mask on until I return?" Kay asked.

With the sleep mask on, my hearing was amplified. I was buzzing from the pot. I followed the sound of Kay walking to the door. I could hear Kay turning the knob. "This is a sisterhood test sissy. Don't move. Don't take off your blindfold. Don't take your hands from your knees. I'll be right back."

Wait, I didn't hear the door latch! Had Kay left the door open? Leaving me stripped and exposed with my ass on display for anyone that passed by in the hallway?!

I was going to pull off my sleep mask to assure myself this was not the case. Kay hadn't left me vulnerable to everyone in the dorm!

I remembered Kay's words as she left, "This is a sisterhood test. Don't take off your blindfold." With my blindfold on, my anxiety level was at a pitched level! My other senses seemed to be at their peak! My body was hypersensitive! My nipples were on fire! I could feel my belly shirt riding up, the coarse fabric caressing my nipples. My sense of smell overwhelmed by the scent of pumpkin spice. I was listening to the music coming from the TV in the corner of the room. With the combination of the cool menthol creme and my butt plug out, my anus seemed to be gaping. A sensation of emptiness accentuated by the menthol cream where the butt plug had previously been. My anus involuntarily twitched and convulsed; as if it were winking at my unseen audience!

I heard something! I turned my head, craning my neck in the direction of the sound. I whispered, "Who's there?" There was no reply. "It was just my imagination. This 'pot has got me so paranoid." I said to myself. How long had Kay been gone? A minute, or ten minutes? With my thicket of pubes gone from my pubic area, I could feel my firm stiff cock 'ette against my mound. I felt a droplet of precum oozing from it onto my skin. There it was again! That sound; as if someone had shuffled just beside me! Just out of reach! My entire body tingled! In a pleading high-pitched feminine voice that surprised me, I pleaded. "Kay is that you? Whoever it is. Please answer me!" There was no response. My balls contracted, and a glob of precum spilled from my cock 'ette onto the skin of my pubic mound. "It's just my imagination running wild, I'm lit," I whispered. My cell phone text message alert went off over on Kay's desk. I jerked my head in the direction of the cellphone chime. I heard the shuffling near the door! This time I definitely heard something, that sound was real! Or was it? "I'm so stoned," I whispered. I took my hand from my knee to remove my blindfold. I would either confirm or deny the mystery presence in the room with me! I remembered Kay's instructions. "This is a sisterhood test. Don't remove the blindfold. Don't take your hands from your knees." My tongue had a mind of its own as it ran over my lips.

I quickly returned my hand to my knee, without touching my blindfold. I was quivering! There was a fluttering in my stomach to my gaping, convulsing mentholated anus! There was a tingling in my balls. My cock 'ette was streaming sticky precum.

It seemed like an eternity had past when I heard Kay's voice next to me. Wait, I hadn't heard the door as Kay entered the room! "I see you didn't remove your blindfold, and you kept your hands on your knees. You take instruction well. That's a good sissy!"

Had the door been open the entire time? Had there been a mysterious stranger in the room with me?! Had Kay never left the room and been observing me this entire time? Kay removed my blindfold. I heard a tinny clang as Kay set a metal bowl full of water on the tiled floor. Kay's face was between my legs looking down at my mound and penis, which were drenched in precum. "Oh my, it looks like you really got excited in my absence. Kay said, spraying shaving cream over and around my cock. Kay spread the shaving cream down my shaft, onto my balls and covering my entire pubic mound. I gasped as I felt the razor sliding across my skin. I was watching Kay intently as the razor slid across my ball sack. "Don't worry baby, I'm a maestro with a razor!" Kay said while sliding the razor up my shaft. Holding my penis upright by my cockhead with her index finger and thumb as the razor traversed up the sides of my shaft. "Don't move. This would not be the time to wiggle or squirm." Kay said. I exhaled releasing some of the tension welling inside of me. Kay pushed my ass higher and off the bed surface. Kay slid the razor up my cheeks bordering on my crack, but not going in. "Just a trace of delicate blonde hair you have in here. We may take care of it later or leave it. It is adorable!" Kay said as he slid his finger up my crack. Kay lowered my ass back onto the bed surface.

I was shaven completely smooth and clean. "I do great work; it looks like you have a bald pussy down here. That's a Venus mound with an oversized clit!" Kay said. Rubbing his fingers on either side of my penis. Pushing down into the soft folds on either side of my penis and pressing them together. "Those are your pussy lips!" Kay said smiling up at me.

Kay placed his hands on the back of my thighs and pushed forward. I gasped as I felt the flat of Kay's tongue at my taint, under my scrotum. Kay slid his tongue across my balls, and over my tiny shaft; or clit as Kay had just christened it.

"Kay, I thought this was sister time." I coyly protested.

"This is just what girls do for each other at slumber parties. What did you think they did, sleep?!" Kay said with a high-pitched chuckle.

Who was I to argue, my entire body was shivering in sexual frustration from the previous sensory overload of the blindfold experience; the erotic shave, the pot, and what Kay was doing now! I gasped with renewed surprised ecstasy as Kay opened his mouth wide, engulfing my entire genitals into his mouth. My oversized clit and tiny balls were in his mouth! I could feel his tongue cradling the underside of my tiny ball sack. I looked down to see his lips pressed against my mound. It really looked as if Kay was mouthing my entire vulva! Fully buzzing to the effects of the pot, this was a near-religious experience for me! "Oh my god, Kay that feels incredible!" I gasped, as I arched my back, my head now dangling off the other side of the bed. I felt Kay's lips traversing my balls and clit as they slipped out of his mouth. He kissed and licked the crease of my leg at my thigh. Kay squeezed the skin on either side of my clit and said, "Such sweet pussy lips." He pointed his tongue and ran it down the crease that he was squeezing and pinching together on either side of my clit. I was thrashing my head from side to side. My hands on the top of Kay's head, pushing Kay's face into my pubis mons. I ground my hips upward into his face. I couldn't get enough of Kay's tongue! "You like getting your pussy eaten don't you sissy?" Kay asked.

I was squeezing, twisting and pulling both my nipples in a frenzy as I cried, "Oh god Kay please don't stop eating my pussy, I'm so close!" Kay was sliding his two fingers and thumb up and down my cockhead and shaft, my clit! I felt his tongue slide from my taint to my balls. Kay took my entire cock and balls back in his mouth as he had before. I could feel the seal of his lips upon my Venus mound. This time I felt his tongue circling my clit. I didn't have time to warn him as I erupted into his mouth! I grasped his hair just above his ears between my fingers, as I ground into his face! I could feel myself squirting into his mouth. Kay was milking every drop from my balls, massaging and tenderly squeezing them between his fingers and thumb. Kay slid up my body until his face was over mine. I could feel his silk panties on my bare mound. I felt his pencil eraser nipples brush against mine. I gasped as I felt a glob of precum from the bare cock head protruding from his panties into my belly button.

Kay kissed me, as his tongue passed through my lips, I could taste my cum. I had tasted it before from my fingers and hand. Mixed with Kay's saliva, and tongue in my mouth; this was altogether different, so much more delicate and erotic. So much more feminine and sensual! Kay broke our kiss, looking down into my eyes and whispered, "That's what girls do for each other at slumber parties!"

Kay rose, pulling me back to a seated position on the side of the bed. I was sitting there contentedly in a pot, and post-orgasmic fog. Kay was once again at the hope chest. Kay pulled the wicker chair to the bed and sat facing me. He had a Luis Vuitton bag in his hands. His knees squeezing the outside of my knees. "Now let's see what we can do about those nasty hickeys," Kay said as he pulled a glass tube from his bag. "Liquid foundation," Kay said as he placed the pad at the mouth of the tube and flipped the tube upside down coating the entire pad.

"Wait, is that my color?" I asked.

Kay looked at me with an amused mock attitude and replied, "Did you like what I did with your pussy?"

I enthusiastically replied "I loved it! I especially liked it when you cupped my mound with your lips and used your tongue! I hope you'll do that for me again!"

Kay looked at me with wide-eyed amusement and said, "Oh you're an adorable sissy. You're so primed and ready. I meant the razor!"

I turned flush red, putting my hands over my face in embarrassment! Kay pulled my hands from my face and gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I meant to say, I'm even better with makeup than I am with a razor. You can come to my room anytime you want another" Kay gave a mischievous smile and wink, before finishing her sentence, "slumber party."

Kay started applying the foundation on my neck. Covering the hickeys on one side, then the other. "You tell this Jack not to do this again," Kay instructed.

"I had no idea it was happening, and it felt incredible when he was doing it."

It was serendipity, my cell went off again.

Kay got up and grabbed my phone off the desk. I jumped up and tried to wrestle it from him. "All right let's see who's been blowing up your phone baby. Could it be Jack? I'm not a bully, here's your phone."

I looked down at my phone. As expected, all the text messages were from Jack. We had taken our positions. Kay resumed applying foundation to my face as I skimmed through the messages reading aloud,

"I really loved what we did today. I hope to see you tomorrow."

Kay interjected, "I'll bet he does!"

The next text, "I hope you're not upset with me about how I lost my cool with Cedric"

Kay had finished applying the foundation and was rummaging through the Louis Vuitton bag, "Oh what happened with Cedric?"

I told Kay how they almost got into a fight in the room when Jack stood up for me.

"Oh god baby, you're first time out and you've got two bulls fighting over you! That's so sexy! Damn, I wish I had your ass; I'd have all the men here!"

I looked Kay up and down. "How could you say that? You're so exotic and sexy! I reached out and ran my hand over Kay's pecks. My fingers slid across Kays nipple. My finger traveled from Kay's pecs and light-colored erect nipple to his abs. I could feel the definition, it wasn't hard and chiseled like a man's. They were more delicate. adding to Kay's femininity.

Kay was frozen in place. A new jar of makeup in one hand, an applicator brush in the other. I slid my fingers into Kay's navel. I knew how I liked it; I was sure he would too!

My fingers traveled from his navel through his treasure trail, leading to the she-monster that was prominently extending from Kay's panties. The head was engorged and purple. There was precum on the tip. I crooked my index finger under the head, and slid it over the top, scooping up the precum. Kay whimpered!

I brought my finger to my lips extending my tongue to lick the precum off my finger. I remembered what Kay had said earlier, "There's real power when you accept your true nature." At this moment, between Kay and me; I was in the dominant role! I returned my hand to the head of Kays cock, wrapping my fingers around it, cradling it in my palm, as if it was the ball of a stick shift. I was reasserting my newfound dominance.

"Where do you get your exotic sexy looks, Kay? You're so dark and sexy. I love your long legs. Your beautiful sleek body, and that straight black hair. I've never seen anyone so exotic, and I live on the beach!" I gripped the ball of Kay's cock in the palm of my hand tightly. Kay gasped frozen, eyes half shut; still holding the brush in one hand, the makeup jar in the other.

"My father's full-blooded Cherokee, my mother's Brazilian."

I gave Kay's cockhead a pump. I could feel precum in my palm.

"Keep going, how did they meet?" I asked, reveling in the control I had over Kay now.

"My father worked as an engineer for a mining corporation. They sent him to Brazil. He met my momma at the local mining office. I get my darkness from her, my long slim build and she-monster from him."

I replied, "They made a wonderful mix."

I took my hand from Kays cock, bringing my palm to my lips and tongued the precum from it. Smiling at Kay I said, "You were doing my makeup?"

Kay snapped out of his haze. His eyes wide, and said, "Oh you sissy-devil, you learn fast!"

Kay started applying makeup to my cheeks, and said, "Tell me about this Cedric."

I started to describe Cedric as Kay was applying makeup to my cheeks.

"He's tall, with a deep, dark coffee complexion. He's very defined with muscles. Not heavy muscles like Jack's. He's sinewy, like a basketball player. In fact, he was wearing Lakers' basketball shorts."

"Oh, I like the picture you're painting, sister! He sounds like just my type!" Kay interjected as he had finished the makeup on my cheeks and was rummaging through his Luis Vuitton bag.

Kay brought a mascara bush to my eyes and asked, "What was his cock like?"

"I didn't see it, he was playing with himself with his hands down his shorts," I replied.

"How inconsiderate. He's stroking his meat for you and doesn't have the decency to let you see it?!" Kay said while applying the mascara to my eyelashes.

We both had a good girl giggle together.

"Lookup" Kay instructed as he started tracing a line under my eye with an eyeliner pen.

"I don't think Cedric's your type. He's so masculine. He almost threw down with Jack!" I said as Kay was finishing up with my eyeliner.

"Oh honey, you have so much to learn as a sissy sister! I love breaking those masculine men down. I love the sight of from behind a big masculine man on all fours, my hands gripping their hips, once I've broken them. Submitting to my she-monster to invade their ass for the first time!"

I gasped at the thought of Cedric doggy style, with Kay behind him gripping his hips. "If you can do it, I want to watch it!" I replied.

Kay put away the eyeliner pen into the bag, producing a hairbrush in his hand as he took a seat on the bed beside me.

I resumed reciting Jack's texts as Kay was brushing my hair.

"Baby, please answer my texts. I really want to chat with you"

"Just the thought of you makes me so horny!"

"I can't wait to see you again"

"Oh shit, he sent me a dick pick", I said giggling. Kay looked over my shoulder and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness honey, That's an impressive specimen! Need's some manscaping, but a fine specimen! I can't believe you were able to take it all your first time out! I'm amazed he didn't turn you off cock. Oh, wait, that incredible ass of yours was made for pounding!"

I blushed but was beginning to accept the fact that my ass was something to be appreciated and not resented as I had all my life.

Kay had finished brushing my hair. "A braid here on the side would complement this look perfectly," Kay said.

I continued reciting the texts as Kay was braiding my hair.

"Who's my girlfriend?"

"Where are you, why aren't you replying to my texts?"

"I paid for the time on your phone. I think I deserve the respect of you texting me back!"

Kay had completed the braid in my hair. looking down at the phone and said, "Oh honey that's not good!", grabbing the phone from my hands and started typing a reply.

"First, I may be your girlfriend, but you don't own me." and she hit send.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you did that!" I said reaching for my phone. Kay slapped my hand away and said, "Baby this is for your own good. Wait for it."

Jack's reply came almost immediately.

"There you are! Sorry, I just wanted to chat with you before hitting the sack. I could come to your room for some cuddling?"

Kay snorted, turned to me and said, "Cuddling is code for, how much innocent butt wiggling does it take to get your man hard. And we both know what that leads to!"

Kay typed, "I know what you have in mind by cuddling. No ass play until my bootyhole heals."

Jack replied, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got carried away. You're so irresistible! Nothing? For how long?"

Kay laughed and said, "Irresistible temptation, that maybe my new nickname for you!"

Kay sent, "We can do other things that don't involve my bootyhole"

I told Kay, "Tell him I loved when he was sliding his cock between my ass cheeks!"

Kay fanning his face typed, "I loved it when you hot dogged my ass!"

I was looking down at Kays panties as I was reading the text exchange on my phone with Jack. Kay's she-monster was out of his panties again.

I put my hand around Kay's cockhead.

"When can we do it again," was Jack's reply.

Kay typed, "Be considerate, go buy a tube of lube for next time. So, you don't damage my boy pussy like last time!" We both giggled.

I circled my palm over the top of Kay's cockhead. I could feel his cum slit at the center of my palm. I ground my palm into Kay's cockhead, concentrating on Kay's cum slit at the center fleshy part of my palm.

"I'm so horny right now, I am stroking. I can't wait to get with you again!" Jack replied.

"NO, you stop that right now, no cumming unless you're with me." Kay responded, and turned to me and said, "Put him on a short leash now."

I wrapped my hand around Kay's purple knob and down stroked. My hand sliding down his knob, down his shaft, stopping at his panties.

"You've got me too worked up; I'm bursting! I need to see you now; I'm coming down to your room." Jack responded.

Kay and I both looked at each other with wide-eyed surprise.

I snatched the phone from Kay and typed," No, I'm not in my room. I'm in Kay's room."

"Kay? Who the hell is Kay? And what are you doing in Kay's room?" Jack replied.