Sissy to Military School Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tranylvr
Tranylvr
39 Followers

Jack's arm extended across the front of my body and smeared my cum from his fingers to the front of Rene's face, from Rene's eyebrows down his eyelids to his lips. "Oh my god Jack, that was so crass and rude! Don't be a bully!" I said with disdain.

"I don't think Rene's offended, take a look," Jack said, his head nodding at Rene.

I looked over and Rene was sliding his fingers down his face to his mouth; covered in a combination of my cum and his. He smeared the cum over his lips, his eyes closed as his tongue slowly slid across his lips. Rene slid both his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. I was riveted to the scene Rene had displayed. I whispered, "That's so erotic!" Rene opened his eyes and said, "Thank you both!

Jack and Rene's heads snapped forward as the person at the podium announced that the school football tryouts would be after today's classes at 4:00 pm. All interested students should assemble in the school field.

"What position do you play?" Jack asked Rene.

Running back or tight end, whichever I qualify for." Rene replied.

I was giggling uncontrollably as I buttoned my pants.

Jack looked at me and in a serious tone and said, "Nothing funny about that. Tight end is a hard position."

I couldn't catch my breath, "You said Tight end, hard position!" I gasped, giggling at Jack.

The person at the podium sternly said, "Would the student in the rear care to share what's so amusing?"

Another wave of giggles consumed me, "He just said the student in the rear." I said, my hand covering my lips trying in vain to suppress the giggles. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I had gotten out of my chair and scrambled to the theater door. Thank god we had chosen the back row! I turned the corner of the theater, headed to the classroom building.

I heard Jack call out to me. He had followed me out of the theater. "Where you are going, Steffi"

"To class Jack. I hope to see you after football tryouts" I replied. I unsnapped my waist button and hooked my thumbs in the belt loops of my pants. I pulled my pants halfway down the cheeks of my ass; giving Jack a Halfmoon, displaying my thong. Giggling I said, "Tight end," as I pulled up my pants and skipped off to class.

Tranylvr
Tranylvr
39 Followers
12