Sissy Wants Her Wife's Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy uses her power to get her way.
2.9k words
4.71
39.7k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently discovered that, just because I am a transitioning sissy husband, I don't have to be docile in the sex department.

I am a transgender woman, and I've learned that trans-women have a lot more power over men than most people think.

Most people think that trans-women are all submissive, and have no control over their sex life. I have learned differently.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes, most of the time even, it is nice to be submissive. But if you try real hard, you can be submissive, and still have total control over when and where you have sex. The best part is, your partner still thinks that they are in control.

My recent revelation came when I successfully seduced my wife's (Cindy's) live-in boyfriend (Ty) into making me (Arlene) his "daytime cum slut," as Ty put it when he straddled me, and came in my mouth.

It was the kick I needed to put my put life on a new path. I had control. He and my wife just didn't know it yet.

I decided I would wear nothing but, "come fuck me" clothes. I wanted Ty to see my panties, and I decided I would wear skirts that allowed me to flash him all day long. I even had some skirts, in my arsonal, that were short enough to show my panties without bending over.

The next day, I got up early, showered, and shaved (the few parts that I had that still needed shaving since my HRT.)

My feminine tuck, was still held in place by medical adhesive, and would be for a few days, or until I intentionally released it with a release agent.

I really wanted to push the envelope with Ty, and Cindy, so I slipped on my sexiest, black, cheeky panties. They had beautiful black lace that draped like a veil, 3 inches off the waistband, over each hip. They also had a sexy little bow in the back, at the top of my feminine ass.

Next, I put my "girls" in the matching, Vicky's Secret, push up bra.

I didn't want to get makeup on my white blouse, so I expertly applied, what I like to call my "innocent seductress makeup," before I put on my long sleeve white blouse. The blouse came down to just above my belly button jewelry. I didn't bother buttoning any buttons. I wanted the blouse to hang open.

After checking in the mirror, I decided that I had attained the look I was going for. I wanted the "cooking her man breakfast after great sex " look, and I had achieved it.

I went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast, intentionally, a little late.

When Cindy and Ty came in, you could have heard a pin drop when they saw me cooking half naked.

"Uh. Arlene? Uh.. Wha.. What are you doing?" Cindy finally stuttered.

"Oh! Hey guys!" I feigned surprise as I turned to face the naked duo, "I was getting ready when I realized I was running late this morning. I was hoping to get breakfast done and get back to my room before y'all came in. Sorry. I'll run and put on a skirt."

Ty was still standing there dumbfounded, but his manhood was starting to show signs of excitement.

Cindy noticed, and noticed me glancing at it too. She closed the distance between us until she was standing with her arms around my waist, and her hands gripping my ass cheeks.

"Don't worry with the skirt honey. Breakfast might burn. Besides, we are all adults here," she said. Then she leaned in, gave me a loving peck on my lips, and then whispered in my ear, "If I didn't know better, I would swear that you are flirting with my boyfriend Arlene."

When she kissed me, I could smell, and see, a little evidence that Cindy had just gave Ty a blowjob.

"Maybe just a little. Would that be so bad?" I asked, as I scooped up a drop of Ty's cum from the nape of her neck. "You missed a little," I said, as I brought my cummy fingertip to my mouth.

While they both watched, I sucked his cum from my finger seductively.I could see that my bold actions and my sexy attire were having an effect on Ty. His massive cock had swollen to half mast. From the way Cindy was starting to squirm, I knew that she was falling victim to my flirtations too.

"You naughty girl!" Cindy jokingly barked, and smacked me on my ass.

"Owwww!" I playfully howled as I rubbed my slightly stinging ass cheek. "I mean, why not flirt? He's not into Sissies. Remember?" I said, still rubbing my cheek.

"Uh huh, I can see just how much he's not into Sissies," Cindy said sarcastically, as she glanced at his growing manhood. Then she turned back to me, smiled lovingly, and said, "Finish cooking breakfast. I don't have time to deal with this now, but you just opened a new door. I hope you are ready to walk through that door when I get home."

I turned back to finish breakfast as her and Ty went to get dressed, and argue a little. I caught bits and pieces of the light argument though the thin wall.

I heard Cindy's voice, "It's ok if you are..."

"But I'm not!" Ty defended.

"Yeah, I see that." Cindy retorted.

"But.." Ty started, but my quite giggling drowned out the rest of the conversation.

I plated breakfast,and yelled for them to come and get it.

When they came back in, Cindy was ready for work,and hurriedly grabbed hers to take with her. Ty had slipped on a pair of boxers, and his erection had subsided a little. He went to the table, and sulkingly began to pick at his breakfast like a kid that had just been proven wrong.

When Cindy was ready to leave, she came to me, and blew my mind. Normally, she gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered, "Be a good girl while I'm gone." This time however, she hugged me close, and changed up her whispered phrase to, "You be a good girl, or be a bad girl that is good at it. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Then she winked at me, gave me a peck on my lips, then walked over to Ty. She leaned in, gave him a kiss goodbye, and left for work.

I was astounded. My wife had just given me permission to seduce her boyfriend. I knew that she would probably be up for it, but I thought that she would want to join in.

I wasn't about to argue with her, so as soon as I got over my initial shock, I started to turn on the tease. I turned my back to Ty and started to do the dishes. I wanted him to watch my ass as he eat breakfast, and since Cindy had told me to not worry about a skirt, I wasn't going to go put one on.

I spoke over my shoulder to draw his attention to me, "I hope you saved some for your daytime cumslut."

"Huh? What?" He snapped out of his daze.

"That cum on Cindy's neck was delicious. I hope that morning head hasn't ruined my chances of repeating yesterday's events," I responded honestly.

"Well, I don't know. Cindy thinks that I may be gay because I was starting to get hard this morning," he said perplexed.

I turned to face him and asked, "Ty, did she say the word gay?"

"Well, no. But she said that she thinks that I am starting to get the hots for you. What is the difference?" He asked.

I said soothingly, "The difference is, you would be gay if you were attracted to men and had sex with men. Your not attracted to men are you?"

"No!" He stated.

"All you have done is dumped your cum into my mouth. We have not had sex, and even if we had, do I look like a man to you?" I asked as I, lifted my arms wide, and spun a slow, teasing circle for him.

"No! Not at all! You look like a real woman." Ty said admiringly.

"Good, and thank you." I said. Leaving him to contemplate my theory, I went back to doing the dishes.

I gave him a few more minutes to let everything sink in, and then said, "If you are done eating, would you bring your plate to me?"

I heard him scoot back and walk to me. When he was right behind me, I took a half step back and felt his manhood press into my panty covered bottom. Just as I thought, he was starting to get hard again. I gave my butt a little wiggle against his cock before I turned, and grabbed his plate.

"Thank you," I said, and turned back to washing the dishes.

He didn't move right away, so I pressed back again. As I suspected, he was fully erect.

"Mmmmmmm, give me a minute. Why don't you go set up the movie while finish the dishes." I purred.

I felt his cock twitch against me, and then he reluctantly left the kitchen.

He was puddy in my hands, and I knew it, but I didn't want to take him too far, too fast. I decided that baby steps were appropriate.

When I walked into the living room, he was already naked. His cock was standing proud,and tall. I wasted no time. I walked straight to the end table, pulled out my bag of goodies, and said,"Don't stop on my behalf."

He immediately wrapped his hand around his meaty black cock, and started slowly stroking, and watching my every move.

"You know, I have needs just like all women do.Don't worry though, I have a great imagination." I said as I threw a couch cushion on the floor in front of him. I grabbed the black dong from my bag, shoved it down my throat a few times to get it slick, then stuck it to the tile floor.

The next step was a first. I slowly removed my panties. I was nervous as hell, standing in front of Ty with nothing covering my "tuck." His eyes widened, but Ty kept stroking his massive cock while staring at my naked crotch. I took that as a great sign. I dropped to my knees on the cushion between his legs, and slowly positioned myself over the dildo.

A girlish moan escaped my lips when I slowly sat back, and felt the massive black dong slide into my "pussy." Ty let out a moan too, as he watched me began to gently start sliding up and down the whole length.

I saw his pre-cum go from a large bead at his slit, to start sliding down his beautiful black cock.

"Mmmmm, that looks tasty." I nodded to his pre-cum covered cock as I bounced on my dong.

Ty moaned, "Don't worry bitch, you'll get to taste it."

I took that as a cue to take another step. I leaned forward, put both hands on his thighs for support, and started really fucking myself hard. I was really getting into it. I started moaning and screaming obscenities. A string of my own pre-cum was almost reaching the floor so I sat back, took my right hand off of his thigh, scooped it up, and delivered the tasty liquid to my hungry mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred while licking my hand clean.

Ty started moaning, and grunting, as he watched.

I knew the time was right for my next move. I started grinding on my dildo, and leaned forward. I placed my hands on Ty's hips and nudged him towards me lightly. It didn't take much urging for him to comply. He scooted out so that he was sitting on just the edge of the seat.

Now he was close enough, that if he let go of his beautiful cock, it would land on my shoulder. The pre-cum was now hanging 6 inches from his cock as he continued stroking.

I couldn't resist. I stuck out my tongue, and licked upwards, gathering his pre-cum as I went. Our eyes were locked on each other's when I licked the tip of my first real cock.

"Mmmmmmm, feed me please!" I moaned as I wrapped my lips around just the head and sucked lightly. My mouth instantly filled with his pre-cum. I was in ecstasy.

Ty didn't slap me away. Instead, he started pumping in earnest, so I started bouncing on my dildo to match his pumps.

I was about to start sliding his cock deeper into my mouth, when he groaned loudly, and I felt his cock head swell. I knew he was there already, so I just kept my lips wrapped tight, and started flicking my tongue across his slit.

"Oh shit!! Ohhhhh!" Ty yelled, and then he exploded in my mouth.

I was there too. As soon as I felt his first blast surge past my tight lips, out the tip, and cover my flicking tongue, I slammed myself down on my dildo and came too. My body was quaking as splash after splash of his delicious seed filled my sucking mouth. I drank from my first cock. I swallowed every delicious drop as needed.

After our bodies stopped quaking uncontrollably, and I realized that, somewhere along the way, I had wrapped my tiny fingers around his huge cock and was milking the last few drops of his nectar out. I had both hands on it. He was just laying back exhausted. I would milk another drop to the tip, lean in, and slurp it into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, that was wonderful." I stated as I let go of his now soft cock, slipped up off of my dildo, and started cleaning up what little ejaculate my sissy clit can still produce.

Ty chuckled hoarsely, and agreed, "Yes it was wonderful."

I grabbed my dong, and excused myself to freshen up while he passed out on the couch.

He slept naked on the couch until 4:30pm. Cindy was do home at 4:45pm.

I wanted him again, and I wasn't going to ask. I gently took my place in front of him while he was sleeping. Then I leaned in and started to thoroughly explore a real cock for the first time. I licked it, enjoying the taste, and feel of Ty's soft member. I opened my mouth and sucked his entire flaccid cock into my mouth. Even soft, he was more than a mouthful, and it started growing immediately in my mouth.

He started to stir about the same time that I grabbed the base of his fully erect cock and started stroking as I sucked.

"Mmmmm, that feels good Cin... Huh? What the??? Mmmmmmm." Ty stuttered as reality came to him.

"Shhhh. Just relax and let me show you what most cis-girls can't do." I shushed him. Then, with our eyes locked, I slowly slid his entire cock down my throat.

"Oh Damnnnnn!" Ty groaned as I started deep throating him in earnest.

I was really enjoying my first blowjob but i was focused on giving Ty the best head of his life. I wanted him to be addicted to me.

I would suck down his shaft till my nose buried in his pubes, then pull back till just the head was in my mouth as I stroked with my slick hands for 2 pumps. Then I would repeat it all again.

He started groaning loudly about 2 minutes in. I knew he was going to blow. I slid his cock down my throat until there was just enough room for my 2 tiny hands to wrap around the base. Then I started pumping his cock, using both hands and my mouth as a single unit. 10 seconds later, I felt the first throbs of his orgasm building.

"OOHHHH! SHIIIITTT!" He screamed.

I continued my pumping/sucking all the way through his orgasm. One squirt would be down my throat, one in my mouth, and the next one in my hands. His cum was splashing every part of my "sucking unit," and I was loving it. Before he was done, his beautiful black cock, my hands, and parts of my face, we're all white with Ty's seed.

"That was awesome Arlene! Best blowjob ever!" Ty said honestly.

"Thank you, and you are welcome." I giggled as I lovingly lapped at all the cum on his spent shaft.

I was just finishing the last few drops, when the garage door started lifting. I reluctantly let go of Ty so he could get dressed and I went to meet Cindy. I still had some of Ty's cum in my mouth when Cindy came in. I walked to her and gave her a big cummy kiss. She was shocked that I had forced myself on her, and started to push me away, until she tasted her boyfriend's cum filling her mouth.

We kissed passionately then and swapped his cum back and forth until she finally passed it to me, pulled away, and said, "Swallow it. You earned it you naughty girl. Now go clean up. You have cum all over you."

"You said to be good at it." I giggled.

She giggled too. "It looks like you were real good at it. Is he going to be able to take care of me tonight, or did you two fuck all day long?" She asked.

I cheerfully replied, "He's not fucked me yet, but he did cum right after you left, and right before you came home."

"Well after you get cleaned up, put on something sexy, and meet us in our room. You are sleeping with us tonight. Maybe, come morning, you won't be a virgin sissy anymore." Cindy said as she went to find Ty.