Sissy Wife, Sissy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His natural musk mixed with my aptly applied perfume to make an intoxicating scent. I breathed in the aura of our marriage as my husband embraced me. His strong hands moved down my body until they found themselves as my skirts. Not stopping there he reached under, still attentive to my lips, and found the item he was after.

My panties gave way without protest - he slid them onto my thighs with the utmost skill and I immediately presented myself for his use. He positioned his orally lubricated member under my bottom with one hand and guided me onto it with the other.

Even at this stage in the relationship his size still surprised me. I felt the enormous head press against my anus and had to consciously relax to allow it entry. I breathed deep as he applied gentle pressure to the task and then a sigh of relief as I got past the initial infiltration.

With him now firmly inside I wiggled down to engulf more of his cock. He let me take him completely before beginning to move his hips. Subserviently I let his powerful arms move me according to his rhythm - using my entire body to please him.

I tried to keep my dress out of the way, my petticoats off to the side. Almost immediately though I was awash in our lovemaking and I no longer had any thoughts for my carefully constructed outfit. I moaned noisily as he fucked my feminized behind and gripped him tighter. He echoed my sentiment emphatically until we both were on the verge of screaming ecstasy.

Faster and faster - he me up and down like a piston on top of him and I put what force I could into it too. When I had breath I kissed him - where I didn't I just buried my face in his chest. Tightly fisted hands tugged on his hair. My insides clenched as if every part of my body was trying to cling to this wonderful man.

With a powerful grunt we finally were both overwhelmed. I gave a muffled shriek as we both reached our climax - him deep inside me and me into my girlish panties. We both grasped each other tighter than ever as we released ourselves into a sweaty, sticky mess.

The release was indescribable for me. Not just the sex, not just the physical passion - although those were incredible. It was an embrace during and after that told me I was totally and completely loved. Accepted without reservation. Bonded eternally. As we panted and composed ourselves this man looked at me as though I was the only person in the world.

Only a few years ago I had completely given myself over to Ethan. Mind, body, and soul. When I became his spouse I found my place in a world I hadn't even known had existed but now never wanted to leave.

He reached up and gently moved a stray hair off my face. His kind eyes met mine and we shared an affectionate smile. I played with his hair and he cupped my cheek. We both still struggled for breath as he mouthed "I love you".

My joy welled up anew at his tenderness. He gave me the small shake of his head that meant he couldn't believe how wonderful and sexy his wife was. I smiled wider, planted a kiss on him, and then leaned over to put my lips next to his ear.

"Dinner's ready, my dear." I whispered.

12