Sissygasms on Demand

Story Info
Hands free orgasms at the snap of the fingers.
4.6k words
4.64
65.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
558 Followers

The next phase for my sissy husband Draynor's submissive humiliation was the!SNAP. I'd met a hypnotist, named Ivana, at the local country fair who assured me, convinced me even, that she could produce the outcome I was seeking.

The!SNAP is a spontaneous orgasm experienced by the hypnotized client when the femdom snaps her fingers.

CONNECTING WITH IVANA

Draynor's petite 5'7" frame was adorned in all pink. A spaghetti-strapped tight-fitting top, a short butt-hugging miniskirt, rhumba panties-with lace was clearly visible through the skirt-and sensible pumps. His shaved head was fitted with my favorite long straight-blond wig with bangs. When dressed as a female, he is very passable in public.

We navigated through several beaded doorways passing through dark rooms to get to where the gorgeous androgynous Ivana was waiting or us. She ordered Draynor to stand straight up with his head tipped back. He looked at the ceiling that was covered with a black and white swirling vortex of optical illusions. It was so fascinating that I found myself looking at it, too.

Ivana chanted-what I presume were key (jumbled) words-in a monotone voice filling Draynor's (and my) ears.

Draynor seemed to be swaying in his pumps, as if he might pass out. He had no idea why we were even here, but I'd hoped he'd find out later today when I tried my first!SNAP.

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, it was over. I couldn't even tell how much time had elapsed, but Ivana announced we were done. I realized I couldn't tell when we started or when we finished. Draynor and I had a good laugh about that later.

TEA TIME

Later that afternoon and into the evening, several of my girlfriends were over for crafting and tea. We do this often with Draynor serving as our sissy maid. He blends in as one of the girls now. Everyone is accustomed to his prancing around in his maids uniform and placing their orders.

With the excitement of his sissification in their presence starting to wear off, today they gushed at how cute he looked in all pink. And with the tight-hugging miniskirt, his tiny penis-in its chastity cage-created an outlined bulge of the device. Even the lock was obvious.

Each time we gather, one of the girls gets to place an order. This means Draynor has to do something compromising for us. It's titillating and it breaks up the monotony of crafting. When an order is placed, he looks for my nod of approval; then he has to proceed.

Two weeks ago, he was on his knees giving SuzyQ a pedicure; last week Tessie had him give her an oral foot massage. He kissed, sucked (even slobbered) Tessie's toes for half an hour.

Both weeks his little sissy penis tried to stiffen in its penis cage, making his panties-under his frilly maids uniform-bulge for all of us to giggle at.

I'm always watching closely and gauging his excitement level. If he is completely limp the whole time he is filling a placed order, I'll look for ways to end his humiliation a little sooner.

I found today's order to be very exciting. Petki came out of the bathroom wearing a dildo tightly strapped around her jeans. As directed, Draynor got on his knees in the middle of the room to give head to the large, fake cock.

I've discussed with the girls the topic of Draynor's blurry sexuality. He clearly loves woman, but he appears to be more and more interested in gay male sex. So, I'm thinking he is bisexual, or certainly headed in that direction. But this is just a fake cock, so who knows what that even means.

The attempted little woodie in his chastity panties could mean something. It could mean Draynor would like to suck a real cock. Just saying. Everyone could see the penis cage protruding further outward, pushing and extending the front of his pink rhumba panties with the additional and obvious announcement of its wetness.

I decided that this was the perfect scenario to test out my first!SNAP. I coyly mentioned to the girls that we should all be making periodic glances at Draynor's crotch, in case something crazy were to happen, like a sissygasm: a spontaneous combustion brought on by intense mental stimulation. My words were met with disbelief, but SuzyQ pointed out that if we really wanted to monitor the situation properly, Draynor's skirt needed to be raised and the front of his panties needed to be lowered.

Draynor's pink rhumba panties were already soaked with precum. Maybe this is the day...I ponder out loud while secretly knowing we are all (hopefully) in for a real treat.

SISSYGASM

When Draynor gets to the point where he is really into his cock sucking, I say to the girls that they should get ready, because I think he really is going to cum. His girly hair is flying all over as he bobs his head up and down on the rubber cock shaft. His elbows (strangely) are locked under each of Petki's knees suggesting that one would have to pry him off her legs if attempts were made to remove him from the blowjob he was performing.

SuzyQ lifted his pink miniskirt until it rested above his navel and lowered his pink frilly panties to his mid thigh. His little caged penis is not fully erect as it is attempting to be because it is forced into the two-inch curved (locked) tube. The girl's gasp from the clear excitement Draynor has shown between his legs.

I wait no longer. I slip up behind him and snap my fingers just behind his bobbing head. He heard it. Oh boy, did he hear it! (I'm not sure anyone else did.)

I was at just enough of an angle that I could see over Draynor's shoulder to view the same thing all the girls were witnessing, too.!SNAP

It worked just like Ivana promised it would!

Draynor's little caged penis began spurting streams of cloudy white sperm! Spurt after glorious spurt filled up his little cock tube until fresh warm sperm began oozing out of the slit that existed so chastised sissies can pee. There was so much cum, the sight of his little penis disappeared into the white cloud of thick sperm filling his chastity cage.

I'm not sure he recognized that his sissygasm was induced by the snapping of my fingers. His eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned through a mouthful of rubber cock overcome by the complete loss of sexual control he was experiencing.

The room erupted into applause. This was a peak performance at tea.

"Well, that was interesting!" Loxi boasted as she winked at me.

Draynor became flush with embarrassment. It wasn't the first time he'd ever cum in front of the girls, but it was definitely his first sissygasm.

It was late. Tea Time was over. But the topic erupted as to how soon could we all get together? All the girls were anxious to witness another sissygasm. Loxi suggested we meet for a "happy hour" long island iced tea here again tomorrow right after work.

I think Loxi figured out what happened. She was really pushing for tomorrow's gathering. Petki, Tessie & SuzyQ quickly agreed. It was a unanimous 5-0 vote; we'd be doing this again in less than 24 hours.

HAPPY HOUR

I wanted Draynor very exposed tonight. So his outfit consisted of just a bra and garter stockings adorned with his short brunette-haired wig complimented by burgundy lipstick. His sparkling clean chastity device-which he licked cleaned-was properly locked with its key dangling from my ankle bracelet.

The girls were showing up early, ducking into the bathroom, and reappearing, ready to order.

I swear it wasn't planned, I kept telling Draynor. It was just a lack of coordination. Usually, only one girl gets to place an order and it was Loxi's turn. But for some reason, all five girls showed up to happy hour with a strap on cock. And Loxi's was black!

We decided to have every girl stay strapped and just see where the night headed-considering, there was no guarantee we'd witness another sissygasm. Although I was pretty sure we would. By the way Loxi was acting, I'm pretty sure she thought we would, too. It was like she knew what was coming.

All us girls agreed that Loxi got to go first. It was her turn, after all.

Loxi wanted her black cock sucked and wasted no time guiding Draynor's head to it. She was impatient. She began to fuck his face while practically choking him with the bulbous head knocking on the entry to his throat. Loxi was taunting him with her words.

"Suck my cock you little sissy!"

"Work that black shaft like you want it to squirt or I'll shove it down your throat."

"Show us how much you like cock, you little sissy!"

"You do like cock, don't you?!"

Draynor got the message loud and clear. His head was bobbing vigorously up and down on Loxi's massive strapon rubber tool. Traces of burgundy lipstick were smeared all over the shaft.

Loxi held up her right hand with her middle finger pressed firmly into her thumb.

(Shit, shit, shit. She knows.)

She snapped her fingers. Nothing happened. Everyone but me was perplexed by her actions. She snapped her fingers again. And again. It didn't work. I remembered Ivana's explanation:

'The!SNAP is a spontaneous orgasm experienced by the hypnotized client when the femdom snaps her fingers.'

Loxi was frustrated and disappointed. All day, she had been looking forward to this moment and it didn't happen the way she envisioned it. She called me out.

"Are you going to tell everyone what's up or am I?"

Now I was disappointed because the secret was going to have to come out. After I told the girls about Ivana the Hypnotist, all us girls started bickering. We got into snarky exchanges about how-if it was that easy-how Draynor should experience his next sissygasm. When everyone calmed down a consensus was reached.

Draynor should be double teamed, spit roasted, back door/front door concurrent delivery. He'd get to cum with his mouth servicing Loxi's black cock-or his throat if she pushed hard enough-while his ass serviced SuzyQ's long pink veiny strapon.

Things were getting back to how our gatherings normally go. We all enjoyed watching Draynor rock back and forth on the two rubber cocks. As he pulled his tight butt hole off SuzyQs pole his mouth sunk down on Loxi's cock until it almost disappeared. Was he deep throating, I wondered? Then he'd rock back until he had completely impaled his ass on SuzyQ's pink cock while Loxi's black dildo would slowly come into full view. Draynor was in a trance. It was like he was mentally and physically existing in another world.

SuzyQ and Loxi were completely still; Draynor did all the work with his slow rocking back and forth, back and forth.

We all wanted to see Draynor's sissygasm with his penis all shriveled and locked, yet the anticipation was highly erotic, too. It was a strange conflict of wanting to see his exciting climax yet not wanting his glorious performance ride to end.

The way Draynor's mouth realistically sucked Loxi's cock and the way his butt hole gripped SuzyQ's dick so tight was just unforgettable. Especially his butt. Every time he pulled off the pink veiny dildo in his ass, you could see his inner anus stretching and firmly gripping as if begging SuzyQ not to leave. You could see his internal anus skin extending as much as half an inch outward on the pink cock as if it was begging, 'Please stay, I like you in there! Don't leave already, where are you going?!'

Loxi started taunting again.

"Cum for me you little sissy!"

"Show Loxi how much you like her black cock to suck."

"You like black cock, don't you? You'd want my big dick up your ass, too, you little slut!"

"You're a little sissy cocksucker in pink stockings and a pink bra!"

We all decided it was time.!SNAP

These sissygasms are crazy cool. Draynor's little penis just completely loses control-on command-while servicing two cocks and without anyone (or anything) touching his caged micro penis. Stream after stream of cloudy white sperm flooded his device making his limpy little penis completely disappear into a liquid cloud of sperm. This sissygasm had way more cum than last night.

Maybe it was because he knew it was cumming, that he knew what to expect. His eyes just rolled back into his head and he went with it while continuing to rock back and forth. It was like a surfer casually riding an ocean wave.

What a night!

Us girls all took bathroom breaks and retold each other about what we just watched. No one wanted the evening to end.

"Why are we talking as if the evening's fun has to be over?" Tessie queried.

CAGE FREE

Tessie was reading from a medical page, about male refractory, she'd looked up on her phone.

"A 30 year old man is typically unable to have a second orgasm for at least thirty minutes..."

We had been chatting for about twenty.

"Time for another round and I believe it is Tessie's turn!" SuzyQ blared. No one was going to disagree.

I decided to let Draynor out of his chastity cage. I felt that the best way us girls could monitor his refractory period would be to watch to see if his little penis got hard. It had been months since he was cage free and his miniature penis started to rise a tiny bit when it recognized its freedom before it shrunk back down to its embarrassingly small size.

REVERSE COWGIRL

Draynor (again) had to do all the work. It's called cowgirl for a reason. He was on a ride. Up...down...up...down...his limp little penis was flapping around. At one point his rhythmic reverse ride sent his dicklette into several counter-clockwise circular rotations. That was funny to watch. It had only been 35 minutes. The girls were getting curious and impatient. Could Draynor orgasm this quickly? We might as well find out.!SNAP.

I snapped my fingers and sure enough, he came. He was exhibiting strong convulsions with very little ejaculate, but it was a sissygasm for sure. With his reverse cowgirl ride sending his limp tiny penis flapping in all sorts of directions, a few little sperm pellets went flying all over the place. We found one on Petki's shoe!

REFRACTORY ROUND 2

There was no quitting tonight.

Seeing how it was Petki's turn in the rotation, she had Draynor lick the cum off her shoe before setting him up in a crazy wrestling-like position. Petki had Draynor lock his fingers and place them behind his head. She then thread her strong muscular arms through his and picked up his petite 5' 7" frame completely off the ground. Draynor had to wrap his bent legs backward using his calves to grip onto the back of Petki's powerful, fit thighs.

(Petki is a 5" 10" brunette with stunning chiseled facial features with an incredibly fit, athletic body.)

In this wrestling hold, where Petki had Draynor completely suspended in mid air, her long cock would slide deep up Draynor's rectum with him having no ability to do anything about it.

"It's over ten inches!" she boasted.

Petki would slightly raise and lower Draynor on her long cock using only their interlocked arms. And her cock was really deep. I'd never seen THAT look on his face before. The head of her dildo must've penetrated him so deep that his nervous system was responding, because his tiny penis was semi hard. It was like a penile frown. It was like it was saying, 'I really like this humiliating depth and submissive position so my penis embarrassingly-frowningly-admits this by trying to get erect for you all to see.'

If you look up this sexual position online, gay sex web pages call it the 'bully' position. Petki bullied him all right. She fucked him rough and deep while his stiff little weiner bobbed around continually announcing it's submissive pleasure.!SNAP.

His groans were deep. He was making sounds I'd never heard before. And he was cuming. There was very little sperm, but Petki reported that she could 'feel' Draynor's sphincter gripping and pinching down hard on her fake cock. It was as if his butt hole was trying to pinch her cock into multiple pieces.

Draynor had an incredibly strong sissygasm. We all watched in awe.

It was interesting how he kept having orgasms while simulating gay sex. Or perhaps I should say that simulating gay sex was highly stimulating gay sex...for all of us, Draynor included.

It was barely 9 o'clock and we girls started hatching plans to miss work the next day. We didn't want this night to end. We wanted to see more.

We gave Draynor a long breather during which he thoroughly enjoyed being cage free. I kept catching him touching himself; he was sneaking strokes to his little penis. This was actually good because he would sometimes get semi-hard and there were visible precum drops seeping out of his penis head. His system was hard at work creating a fresh supply of sperm.

YOGA PLOW

It was midnight and it was Loxi's turn. She wanted to see Draynor eat his next sissygasm. She demonstrated the yoga plow position where the body's shoulders and outstretched arms hold the body's weight while the knees are lowered until they are touching each ear. Essentially, the body is rolled up into a ball and placed upside down.

In this gloriously humiliating sexual position, Draynor's ass is wide open pointing towards the ceiling; his tiny penis is pointing down directly above his open mouth.

Loxi was getting a 'gym' workout doing squats while plowing Draynor's ass in the yoga plow position. What a massively embarrassing way to have your ass pegged. And then top this bottom experience off with your own load cascading onto your own face. Incredible!

I have always banned any video or photography, but for this one time I decided to allow it. I couldn't imagine how there could ever be a better sissygasm moment than this? (Unless Draynor's ass was being fucked by a real cock.)!SNAP.

Draynor's cage free little semi-hard penis was squirting ropes of long white cum strands. He was desperately trying to catch sperm on his tongue and eat his load, but Loxi was pounding in and out of his ass so forcefully his aim was off center. SuzyQ, the videographer, and Petki, the photographer, were busy catching excellent footage of Draynor's face painting. He had recuperated to produce plenty of sperm and his swaying tiny penis couldn't hit the wide-open mouth target. The result was strands of cum-which looked like white inch worms-coating his face: chin, forehead, cheeks...cum was everywhere except in his mouth.

All while Draynor's ass was being fucked in an upside-down bicycle position; all while he was being caught on tape.

With Loxi being on the delivery end of this crazy ride, she got to dismount and then complete the sperm cycle by feeding Draynor his cum load-in a most beautifully compromising way. She collected each dollop of sperm with her finger and scraped and swiped the fresh cum into Draynor's mouth. It was like she was circling a drain and collecting the fragments around it, pushing it in the hole until it disappeared.

Looking at Draynor in this yoga plow position and being force fed his stray cum reminded me of our honeymoon.

COME FOURTH SISSY

After the girls finally left and with no work for me tomorrow, I wanted to go for another round. I'd sit Draynor at the computer and we'd watch some gay porn.

I've noticed that with each ensuing sissygasm, Draynor's excitement level for cock has increased. I think his brain has positively-subconsciously-connected each orgasm with the fake cock he was enjoying when he came.

It got me thinking.

What if he REALLY was with a REAL cock? I mean, he is a sissy after all.

Perhaps a real cock should be Draynor's next phase in his sissy advancement. Real butt sex. With a real man.

I cued videos of sissies getting bred by well endowed men. We watched them intently together. Disappointingly though, his tiny penis was limp throughout. (He did just have three sissygasms tonight.)

A crazily salacious idea came into my head. I'd try out the Pavlov theory to see if my 'connections' theory had merit.

I held up my right hand with my middle finger pressed firmly into my thumb.

charmer949
charmer949
558 Followers
12