Sissy's Bound Humiliation Walk

Story Info
Mistress ties up sissy and makes her walk through a hotel.
2.9k words
4.4
23.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you done in there yet, sissy?" asked Mistress K from the other side of the hotel bathroom door.

"I'm almost ready, Mistress K! Just a few more minutes," I reply as I'm finishing applying my deep pink lipstick. I take a step back and admire my handiwork. Staring back at me in the mirror is the image of a dolled up, over-the-top sissy slut. I'm wearing my hot pink 7 inch platform pumps, black thigh high stockings attached to a black, 6-strap garter, and ruffled and frilly hot pink panties cover my sissy clitty and its plastic pink prison. On the top half is a bra matching the panties that enhance and show off my skin tone matching breast forms in all their EE-sized glory, as well as a very poofy sissy dress that stops just below my belly button and expands out from me by at least a foot in every direction, leaving my panties on full display. Around my neck is a pink choker with the word "SISSY" in big bold letters on the front and a padlock on the rear. My face is done up in a drag queen style, with tall, arching brows, heavy glittery pink eyeshadow, dramatic black eyeliner, mile-long eyelashes, blushed cheeks, and over-drawn pink lips.

The final step was to put on my proportionally oversized red wig that added another foot to my already tall height in the 7 inch heels. Glueing on the wig took a minute so as to not ruin any of my perfect makeup, but one it was on, I was the epitome of an over-the-top sissy slut. I stepped out of the bathroom and back into the hotel room to find Mistress K sitting on the bed with a duffel bag behind her. I had a general idea as to what was in the bag, but knew no specifics of what was going to be happening to me.

Mistress K stifled a laugh before saying, "Oh my! You've really outdone yourself this time, Aubrey. I'm very impressed." I bowed my head and curtsied in appreciation, as giving a spin to show off even more. "I think it would be a shame if I were the only one to see all the hard work you've put into your look this time, Sissy. Don't you agree?"

I was shocked at her proposal as, up to now, our sessions had only been between us. "Um...I...I guess so, Mistress K," I stammered in response, nervous about what was to come.

"Oh come now, Aubrey. You knew that one day, sooner or later, I would want to show you off to the world! It's not fair of me to keep you all to myself." Before I could respond or protest, she followed up with, "Come over here and sit on the edge of the bed here next to me."

I followed Mistress K's orders as always, and as soon as I sat down, she was putting a very large metal ring gag into my mouth. My jaw felt like it was about to break and I imagined the ring was at least 2.5 inches in diameter, if not larger. She next grabbed my wrists, pulling them behind me and locking them into the handcuffs. "Now I know I normally blindfold you, but, seeing as how you're going to be going for a walk and your makeup looks beautiful today, I'm going to leave it off this time."

"Gggghhh," I tried to talk but it was useless with the ring gag in place.

"Oh, what's that my little sissy slut? You want more bondage and can't wait for your walk!? I just knew you'd love our session this time!" Mistress K next tied a belt around me under my breasts and all the way around my arms, as well as another over my breasts, really squeezing my breast forms and accentuating the size, as well as securing my arms tightly behind me. Unable to move my arms without also moving the entirety of my upper body, Mistress K instructs me to stand up and face towards the bed. She pushes me over, my body and face landing roughly on the bed as she holds my legs where they are.

Mistress K pulls another toy out of her bag of surprises and I can hear a tube of lube being popped open and squeezed out. My panties have a hole cut out in the back, allowing easy access to my sissy pussy and I soon feel the cold sensation of the lube and the hard press of a toy being pushed into my sissy pussy. It doesn't feel too large and I can tell it's a butt plug as it gets larger as it goes in before popping home. "Now I know you're probably still feeling pretty empty inside as this is a smaller plug and your pussy is always very stretched out! But don't worry, this plug is special." I hear a noise that's similar to a manual bike pump and can feel the plug increasing in size in my sissy pussy. She pumps it a few more times before saying, "there we go, I think 8 pumps should be enough for now. What do you think, my little slut?" Mistress K gives me a few harsh slaps on each cheek and I half moan, half scream in response.

"Oh you like that, do you?" Mistress K gave me a few more slaps to the ass before saying, "Ok slut, why don't you stand up and try walking around a bit?" She helps me to my feet before giving my ass a more playful slap to get me walking. I step away from the bed and begin walking slowly around the hotel room. My walk is definitely slower now and I find myself taking much shorter steps due to how large the plug is. The feeling of the pump for the plug slapping around at my legs is an odd feeling, yet it's somehow turning me on even more as my sissy clitty strains against its pink cage.

I walk back up to Mistress K and she says, "Looks like you're having to slow down and take even smaller steps than normal! Oh how I love watching you struggle around in your current predicament, but I think it could be even more enjoyable for me." I watch her reach into the bag once more and grab another belt, tying it around my legs just above my knees, as well as adding ankle cuffs with an 8 inch long chain between them, further limiting my stride and therefore my walking speed.

I hear and feel 4 more pumps being added to my plug and feel another playful slap on my ass and take that as a sign to take another lap of the hotel room. I almost trip over myself as I take my first step, shocked at how short my stride has been restricted to. Managing to catch my balance, I begin walking again. My walk around the room must have taken at least 2 to 3 times as long as the last time and Mistress K was smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face.

"Alright, sissy, here's the deal; we're on the 12th floor of the hotel right now, all the way up at the top. I've given another key to a friend of mine somewhere else in this hotel, but not on this floor. I'm going to kick you out of this room and you're going to have to head to the elevator, pick a floor, and start going door to door, hoping to find the right room and earn your way back into this room. You'll realise you've found the right room and right person when they take you into their room and have their way with you. Do you understand, sissy?"

I nod my head yes and follow Mistress K to the door. She opens it and I glance outside, looking in either direction to see if anyone is coming. A sharp slap to my ass encourages me to step out into the hallway and I turn around wide-eyed looking at Mistress K. Before closing the door, she motions for me to walk back towards her and I comply. She gets up on her tip-toes, gives me a kiss, and proceeds to give my plug 6 more pumps, up to a total of 18 now, before slamming the door shut.

I stand there stunned, my sissy pussy filled to bursting, wondering how long it's going to take me to find the right room in this massive hotel. I must have been standing there for too long, because I hear the door open behind me and Mistress K steps out. "What the fuck are you still doing here you dumb sissy slut!! Get to fucking walking!!!" She screams so loud that I'm certain other people must have heard. I start walking and, as if to confirm my suspicions, I see several people peek their heads into the hallway in confusion before they see me. A few look away quickly and duck back into their rooms, but others linger, staring me up and down as I walk past on my way to the elevator.

Reaching the elevator, I turn around and press the button to call it. I stand there waiting and look back down the hall. I can see Mistress K has her phone out and has inevitably been recording my walk of shame down the hall. There are also still a few people peeking out into the hall still watching me with devious looks on their faces. I hear the ding from the elevator and am glad to see no one inside as I rush into the brief safety of the elevator.

I wonder where to start and decide to start at the floor right below me, floor 11. I turn around and back up to the button panel, trying to push the correct button. The doors close and I turn around, shocked to see the buttoned with a 1 on it lit up. I guess I missed floor 11 and I'll be starting at the bottom now.

I stand in the elevator, watching the numbers tick by until it reaches 1. I step out of the elevator and am immediately shocked back to reality as about 6 people are waiting to get on the elevator. Most just rush past me but one stops and stares for a few seconds before catching sight of the pump for my plug. He reaches down and grabs it before saying, "I wonder what this does." He gives it 2 quick pumps and I groan in pain. The stranger follows the line from the pump to my rear, finally making the connection, before dropping the pump, giving me a playful slap on the ass, and saying "have fun with that!"

Shocked by what just happened, I begin walking down the hall and knocking on doors in hopes of quickly finding the room that will lead to the end of my torture. About three quarters of the rooms are empty or the person doesn't answer. Of the rest, about half the people who answer immediately close the door and the other half stare for a few seconds before letting me be on my way.

I head back to the elevator dejected and head up to the second floor to try again. The second floor is much like the first floor in terms of people answering their doors. This process repeats on every floor until I'm about halfway through the doors on the 7th floor. The man who answered the door took one long at me before pulling me inside his room. 'Oh thank god! Finally the right room!!' I think to myself as this strange man leads me over to the bed.

He sits down on the edge of the bed and pulls down his pants and underwear in one smooth motion to reveal a semi-hard cock that was already very large. I got down on my knees and gave a look of shock, but felt his hands on the back of my hand forcing me towards his massive member while saying, "Well get to it, sissy bitch. What do you think I brought you in here for?"

With the large ring gag in my mouth, I had been slobbering so much and had so much drool in my mouth and on my chest that his cock glided into my mouth with almost no resistance. I could feel him rapidly getting harder as he pushed me head down, making me bob on it. I worked him for a few minutes before he shoved my head down on him until my lips were at the base of his cock and I was gagging and choking. He held me there for a few seconds before letting me come up for air.

I was finally able to see the full size of his cock and it was very impressive. It must have been at least 10 inches long and about 2 inch across, if not more. This must be why Mistress K gave me such a large ring gag. It was only a few seconds later before his hand was on the back of my head once again and he was very roughly throatfucking me. We continued in this position for about 10 minutes more before he stood up, picked me up, threw me on the bed onto my back, and laid my head off the end of the bed.

He began ravaging my throat, having even easier access now in this position. His first thrust went all the way into my throat and he stayed there, balls resting on my eyes and nose, for a good 30 seconds before pulling all the way out and thrusting in to the hilt again mere seconds later. He repeated this for a few minutes before picking up the pace and really throatfucking me. Finally, after what felt like an hour but was likely only a few minutes, he thrust all the way into my throat once again and I could feel his cock begin to throb and he was tensing up. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and sprayed his hot cum all over my spit covered face.

We both laid on the bed for another minute, exhausted from the rough fucking that had just happened. I looked over at him and tried to talk but all that came out was a garbled mess due to the gag. The stranger rolled me over onto my stomach and looked at the back of the ring gag to take it off, but, since it was locked, he had no luck getting it off that way, so he just slipped the ring out of my mouth after I opened my jaw up a bit more. "What do you want, slut?"

"Um, I think I'm supposed to be getting a keycard to get back into my room from you, Sir?" I said hesitantly. I saw a confused look on his face and followed up by saying, "Mistress K told me someone in the hotel had the key to my room and that they'd take me into their room and have their way with me to get the key back."

"Oh, well you got the wrong room you dumb sissy." He laughed at my shocked expression before saying, "Well, you better get back out there and find the right room!" He roughly shoved the ring gag back in my mouth before giving my plug 4 more pumps, lifting me up, and kicking me out of his room.

I stood in the hallway, now with the wrong person's cum on my face and exhausted from the throat fucking I had just received. I continued down the hallway knocking on every door, now with people laughing and commenting on my cum covered face. I continued on to the next floor, checking every room, and kept repeating this process, having no more luck. Eventually, I got to the last room on the 11th floor, thinking that for sure this had to be the room. But after waiting for probably 5 minutes, no one answered.

I was exhausted and on the verge of tears when I got back in the elevator and returned to the 12th floor. I thought that maybe Mistress K had tricked me and that the person was on the 12th floor, so I began knocking on doors on the 12th floor. Several more people answered than on the other floors, with several taking pictures, but not bringing me into their room to fuck me and give me the room key. After checking all the doors, I returned to Mistress K's door defeated and knocked.

Mistress K answered the door after letting me stand outside for a few more minutes. She stood in the doorway, blocking me from coming inside. "Well, why did you knock? You didn't get your room key did you, you filthy, worthless sissy slut!? I see you did get a cum load on your face though. I wonder who that was from? All I know is, what I told you earlier was a lie, I never gave anyone else in this hotel a key to this room."

My eyes went wide and tears began streaming down my face. Mistress K must have taken pity on me, because she let me back into the room and walked me over to the bed, laying me down on my back. "Aww, you're such a pathetic sissy slut. But I know what will cheer you up!" She put on her largest strap-on, it must have been at least 12 inches long and at least 3 inches in diameter and said to me, "Don't worry, bitch, you'll enjoy this. However, you are going to stay in your cage!"