Sister Act Pt. 01 - Susie

Story Info
How I came to fuck both of my wife’s sisters.
3.8k words
4.55
19.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was spring and I was visiting Sydney to see one of my favourite bands. I loved them so much I had to go see them every time they toured. Three or four times was enough for my wife and so after that I had to find other friends to go with. This time no one was able to go with me and I ended up going by myself. Not such a big deal when you're loaded and losing yourself in dense aural layers. I always got talking to someone in the crowd and this time was no different.

I had arranged to stay with my wife's sister Susie in her Potts Point apartment. I could walk back after the gig which meant I could have a few beers, smoke some weed and enjoy myself. Susie lived with her partner Tom, which was the downside of the whole arrangement. I'd never clicked with Tom. Our conversations were always awkward, and ultimately designed to get both of us out the other end with minimal investment. There was little we actually could talk about because Tom didn't like music, which I simply could not respect, he was in "real estate" which I frankly didn't give a damn about, and he loved cricket, which in my opinion was the world's worst sport. We hadn't managed to find anything to connect over, and both of us had frankly stopped trying. It was actually good that I was arriving late and I planned to hang around for the minimum amount of time the next morning before heading back home.

I arrived rather later than I'd said I would and buzzed the apartment rather sheepishly, sure that I'd be waking someone up. I could just imagine Tom getting out of bed with a scowl and I grimaced while I waited for his acerbic greeting. Thankfully it was Susie who answered. "Hey Martin," she said and buzzed me into the building without waiting for a reply.

I walked up the three flights of stairs to the flat and found the door open, resting on its latch. I pushed the heavy door and entered the hallway, closing it quietly behind me. I walked towards the warm light emanating from the living room at the other end.

When I emerged into the light Susie was reclined on the couch in her dressing gown. She looked up and smiled. "Hi there," she said.

"I kept you up, I'm sorry Susie," I said.

"No, that's fine," she said. "I was just reading."

She stood up and came over to hug me hello, kissing me on the lips the way she usually did and giving me a squeeze. It was something I secretly liked about Susie. Her lips were soft and sweet and it felt almost illicit to be kissing them. Her ample boobs pressed against my chest as she squeezed me and she smelled fresh from a recent shower, which made me extra conscious of how I must be smelling after spending the evening where I did.

"Tom's gone to bed. He's a bit sick," she said, turning and picking up a half-empty glass of red wine from the coffee table. I couldn't help but notice her shapely arse as she bent over. The dressing gown, tied at the waist, hugged her form in just the right way to accentuate her figure. "Do you want a glass?" she asked.

I was still buzzing from the weed but I had nothing particular on the next day. "Why not," I said sitting down on the couch. She went to the kitchen and retrieved another glass, and I stole another look at her backside as she went. I did appreciate the way she rolled her hips as she walked. A moment later she returned and poured me a generous quantity of red, handing the glass over before flopping onto the other end of the couch with a sigh. She was still a bit damp from her shower, I noticed, which gave her a shimmery glow. Or maybe that was just the weed.

"How was your day?" I asked, sensing that something was on her mind.

"Oh alright," she said, and then shook her head as if internally correcting herself. "Well actually, a bit shit. Work was gruelling and Tom and I had a bit of an argument."

"That sucks," I said, not knowing what else to say. "All the more reason for a glass of wine." I could see that most of the bottle was already gone.

"Yep," she said and took a sizeable gulp from her glass. "So how was the band?"

"Amazing, as ever," I replied. "They kept us waiting though, which is why it finished so late."

"Don't you just hate that? So how you going with my sister anyway?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're good," I said. "Sam's got so much on these days, we haven't been out for ages. But she's taking a break soon and we're thinking about taking a holiday."

"Yeah, where to?" she asked.

"Fiji or something. Somewhere warm."

"You've been together for, what, two years now?"

"Yeah it's crazy."

There was a slight pause in the conversation as Susie shifted mode from small talk to deep and meaningful.

"So, ah, how open are you guys with each other? Do you tell each other about your inner secrets and desires? Even when they might be challenging to the other person?"

"What kind of things do you mean?" I asked. I didn't want to assume anything at this point but I felt like I knew what direction the conversation was now heading, and it probably had something to do with the argument she'd just had with Tom.

"You know, things like deep kinks, fantasies," said Susie.

"Erm, I guess," I said, "up to a point. I don't think you actually need to share everything with your partner. I mean we're still individuals, and some things you should probably just keep to yourself." My mind was working overtime trying to figure out how I might change the subject. Maybe I should have just booked a hotel room. The last thing I wanted was to walk into the middle of someone else's relationship issues.

"Very diplomatic Martin. It seems to me," she continued, "that you can have whatever fantasies you want if you're a guy, but if a woman can only have safe fantasies otherwise it makes her untrustworthy."

"That sounds like a generalisation," I said. "I mean, female fantasies can be so much more juicy and interesting than male fantasies. Guy's fantasies are like porno scenes, basically. They've got zero imagination," I said.

"That's so true," she laughed, lightening the mood momentarily. "Tom confided that his fantasy was to have a bunch of ladyboys standing around wanking their she-cum over him. When I asked if he sucked any of them off in these fantasies he got all offended and started challenging me to share mine."

Susie peered at me, and I waited expectantly, genuinely interested to hear what got her going. "I'm not telling you, Martin, you're family. It would be like telling my brother or something."

"You know I've heard about some of your antics already," I said. "Sam told me about the time you fucked that Irish guy on the lawn at a wedding. That wasn't long before you met Tom."

"After I met Tom. Jeez, I can't tell that bitch anything," said Susie shaking her head, wry smile on her lips. Then after a pause. "That wasn't exactly one of my fantasies anyway. He was hot, I was horny, we were both drunk and, ya know, one thing leads to another. I suppose you think I'm a slut?"

"No," I said. Realising I'd taken the conversation onto delicate ground I chose my words carefully. "It's biology. I mean we're hardwired to be sluts aren't we? People shouldn't be condemned because they choose to fuck someone else, even if they're in a relationship. It's not like it causes you to love your partner less."

"You know what Martin," said Susie nodding. "I think we agree on that point. So, who have you fucked since you've been with my sister?"

"Whoa," I said. Walked right into that one, genius.

"C'mon, with that attitude, you must have had a few on the side," said Susie. "Spill it." Her eyes had me pinned.

"No!" I protested.

"No, you won't spill it? Or no you haven't had any side pussy?"

My problem was completely self-inflicted, but I could tell she wasn't going to let this go. I was going to have to give her something. The truth was I'd had half a dozen encounters with different girls since I met Sam. All of them similar: lust and alcohol-fuelled one-offs. They were fun and they had no impact on my relationship with Sam, aside from some short-lived guilt.

I sighed. "There was this one time," I began.

"Uh-huh," said Susie, picking up her wine glass and settling back on the couch for storytime. "Tell me."

"Has this just turned into a therapy session?" I said shaking my head. "Ah, what the hell. It was the last day of my Master's course and a bunch of people from the class went out for a drink together. We'd been busting a gut to get over the line and I for one needed to let off some steam. I'd been out for beers with this guy Bill a few times but other than that I hadn't socialised much with anyone in the class. We were all mature-aged, doing evening classes because we had full-time jobs, and some had kids. Not at all like the undergrad days!

"So I got talking with this girl Claire. I had definitely clocked her before in class. She'd like shown up wearing some pretty sexy short skirts and she had these long slim legs. She must have been about 30. Not stunningly beautiful or anything but pretty and, well frankly, sexy as anything."

"Had you mentioned Claire to Sam?" Susie asked.

"No. I mean why would I?"

"Just getting a feel for how open you are with her," she said. "Go on."

"Ok then. On this night Claire was wearing this huge ankle-length pleated skirt. I mean so much fabric, you could have run it up a mast and gone sailing with it," I laughed. "We were talking and talking, drinking and drinking, and got kind of wrapped up in each other's company. I hardly talked to anyone else, even Bill. As the night wore on we were getting more and more flirty with each other, leaning in close to talk over the noise in the pub. We barely noticed that the rest of our party had started to drift off. Eventually, Bill said goodnight and we realised it was just us left at the table."

Susie was listening intently. She put one foot up on the sofa which made her dressing gown fall away from her right leg slightly, showing off her thigh as it curved towards her ass. My eyes flicked momentarily to take in the newly exposed skin and my words caught for a second. I knew Susie had noticed this, and I detected an almost imperceptible glitter in her eye. She did nothing to re-adjust her garments. "So what happened when you were finally alone with Claire, Martin?" she asked.

"Well we kept on talking," I replied. "But things definitely turned up a notch. I pulled my stool in close to her so our knees interlocked a little and I got hold of her dress and sort of spread that fabric over both of us so my legs and hers were both underneath. That's when she leaned in and kissed me, which really got things moving. I moved my hands under the dress. Her legs were bare, slim and so smooth. We then spent the next little while kissing while I caressed her thighs. I had the biggest boner, but because Claire's dress was pulled over my lap, no one else could see."

Susie put her other foot on the sofa at that point and her dressing gown fell away from her other leg too. Her knees were together and leaning over to one side revealing about two-thirds of her ass cheeks from where I sat at the other end of the couch. I took a longer look than I intended this time and when I looked back into Susie's eyes she was staring right at me. "I really need you to tell me what happened next, Martin."

I was beginning to feel my own loins tingling, both as I relived that night with Claire and also because of the view I had of Susie's ass right now. It looked to me like she was wearing nothing at all under her dressing gown. My heart kicked up a gear and I could feel myself stiffening, but I tried to play it cool and continue with my story.

"Well before too long," I said, "my fingers were brushing against her panties right up between her legs. She was soaking wet and so turned on. It felt like my boner was going to pop the buttons right off my pants. We started talking dirty as I hooked my fingers inside her panties and slipped my fingers inside her pussy. Her eyes were rolling back and she was moaning quietly. I asked her if she liked it and she said yes. Do you want me to fuck you baby? Yes she said. I'm going to fuck you right here in front of everyone, I said to her with my fingers inside her and her juices all over my hand."

Susie had put her glass down and had her hand in her lap. "Did you make her cum in the pub in front of everyone, Martin?" asked Susie. I got the distinct impression she wanted the answer to be 'yes'.

"No I didn't. That would have been a bit too much exhibitionism. But Claire did at that point put her hand on my crotch for the first time and felt how fucking hard I was. Her eye literally bugged out with some mix of surprise and extreme lust. I mean, I'm not a small guy..."

"I've heard," said Susie cutting me off. "Sam says you're hung like a horse." Her eyes dropped to my lap where it was impossible for me to hide the ridge in my shorts running halfway to my left knee. "I can imagine how much she was longing for that massive cock to pound her and fill her little snatch with cum."

I was a little surprised by Susie's dirty language, but I nodded my agreement. "She was on fire. After she felt my erection she stood up and literally dragged me out of the pub and up the street. It was dark outside but the street lights were bright. She pulled me into that park near the uni, you know the one? Which turned out to be perfect. We found a nice dark corner and she pulled me down onto the grass, tearing at my jeans. She was in a total cock frenzy and couldn't get it into her mouth fast enough. Man, I've never been ravaged like that, it was kind of awesome, thinning about it now.

"When she was done with sucking me off she tore off her soaked panties and just threw them away into the dark. She climbed right on with that dress covering us both and rode me like a fucking pony. And she was screaming so loud I was sure as hell the police we going to come and arrest us."

"Well I no longer feel like such a slut," she said when I finished, smiling. "But I have to admit that was pretty hot. And I noticed you quite enjoyed reliving the experience," she said looking down at my still bulging shorts. "Might need to do something about that before you go to sleep," she winked. "Can I watch?"

"Susie!" I said putting my hand across the bulge.

"Only joking," she said. "Kinda."

It was pretty hard to figure Susie out sometimes. She was sure easy to talk with, even though it felt like we'd been a bit edgy this time, crossing some lines that weren't meant to be crossed.

"Time to get your bed sorted out I think," she said and swung her feet to the floor, sitting up. I caught a flash as she did this, a split second view all the way up between her legs. She was most definitely not wearing panties under that gown. She stood up and straightened her clothing in a way that drew my attention to the soft mounds of her breasts before she walked towards the hallway, hips rolling seductively. This did nothing at all to diminish my hard-on. "Come on," she said, "I'll need your help for this. There's a box in the cupboard and the shelf's a bit high for me."

I stood up and followed her down the hall, hyperconscious of my boner while looking at Susie's ass move in that gown, no panties underneath. I breathed deeply and tried quite unsuccessfully to put all of that out of my mind.

She opened a normal looking door in the hallway to reveal a cupboard with coats and a shelf up above the rail. She stepped in among the coats. "It's that one," she said, raising herself on tiptoes and pointing to a large plastic storage box on the shelf. I entered the cupboard behind her, and reached up over her head to get hold of the box. I pulled the box towards me with my fingertips. I was pretty heavy and didn't move easily, but I got my hands either side and inched it a bit further so it overhung the edge of the shelf. One more movement should do it, I thought, and I inched the box further until I could feel the weight pivoting on the corner of the shelf. At that point Susie, who was still infront of me in the cupboard, moved slightly backwards, her ass making direct contact with my stiffness.

"I'm so sorry," she said. But instead of recoiling, as she would have if she'd bumped me accidentally, she started moving her ass until my prick nestled between her cheeks. I couldn't really move as I was still stretched up, holding the box that was teetering on the edge of the shelf. Susie reached back and held my hips on both sides, docking herself more firmly, grinding against my rod.

"Don't be sorry," I replied, managing to push the box back into place. "It's just biology," and I slipped my hand around her waist, inside her dressing gown and across her smooth soft tummy, pulling her against me. We stood there for a minute breathing hard, realising that we had well and truly crossed a line that we'd never be able to retreat to.

No sense in stopping now, I thought, and undid the sash on her gown. I moved my hands upward over her torso, taking hold of her succulent breasts. She was much bigger than Sam and I'd admired her tits at numerous family gatherings. It was quite a thrill to actually get a hold of them. Her nipples were very hard and I squeezed them firmly. "Oh, Martin," she said. "What are we doing."

Susie reached back, and started pulling at my shorts. I helped her out, undoing my top button and zipper. She slid the shorts off easily after that, and then reached inside my underpants to grasp my iron shaft with one hand, pulling the underwear down with the other. It was my turn to moan now as she stroked me behind her back. "Mmmmm," she said, feeling my full length. It seemed fitting that we weren't looking each other in the eye for this. My hands moved back to her hips, circling round to the front of her thighs, then moving towards her centre. I passed a hand over her shaven mound, index finger sliding between her labia, tracing the outer shape of her pussy. She was very wet, and her breath became quick and shallow as I massaged her delicately. Tom was in the next room, hopefully asleep, and we needed to be as silent as possible.

"Fuck me now Martin," said Susie, panting a little as my forefingers rubbed her clit. She reached up, grabbing the coat rail above her head as she pushed her ass outwards and towards me. I put my cock between her legs and let my tip run through the sopping trench of her cunt, making her moan. I moved myself back and forth a few times, my shaft slick with her wetness. "Please," she breathed. I positioned myself at her soft entrance, head engaged, and pushed myself two inches into her. "Ohhh," the sound came out of her involuntarily.

"We need to stay quite Susie," I said, and put my hand over her mouth as I thrust my full length into her. She gasped into my hand, and then, slowly at first, I began to move in her. I wanted her to feel my full length sliding in and out, filling then emptying her as she clung to the coat rail. On the in-stroke I grinded myself against her, crouching slightly so I could push my hips up and forward to get as far into her pussy as possible. Her cries became muffled as she bit down on a coat sleeve. Soon, her legs began to quiver and I reached around with one hand to massage her clit as I continued my deep thrusts. She let out a low guttural sounds, and her body shuddered with the orgasm that arrived. A few moments later I could feel the tingle in my balls and asshole that told me my own was imminent.

So there I was, shooting semen into my wife's sister from behind, inside her coat cupboard, cock buried to the hilt, with her partner asleep in the next room. It felt so completely right. Am I a bad man? I thought. I had no answer in that moment. We stood there for a few more minutes in the aftermath of our orgasms, my cock gradually softening inside Susie's pussy, my sperm beginning to drip onto the shoes at the bottom of the cupboard.

12