Sister Act Pt. 03

Story Info
Blow Job Competition.
4.8k words
4.56
16.5k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Act Part 3

I've told you about my wife Betsy and her sister Marie. The first tale was about Marie sucking my dick and then a nude game of tag in our pool with Betsy, Marie and our friend Laura. Then was my birthday present where my wife and Laura fucked me and they also did each other.

It was a few weeks later when Marie and her husband Tom asked Betsy and I to join them in celebrating their anniversary. They had a reservation for dinner at a local restaurant in the city. We drove to their house so we could ride together into the city. I noticed immediately that Marie was dressed very provocatively with a tight satin top, obviously with no bra underneath. She wore a tight little skirt and her legs were bare. I hadn't paid much attention to what my wife was wearing but when she opened her coat in the car, I saw she was not wearing a bra either and had a buttoned top that left little to the imagination.

At dinner, they had reserved a table that was in a secluded corner of the restaurant. It being a week-night, the restaurant was uncrowded and as people finished their dinners and left, we were about the only ones there. A nice young guy named Jason was our waiter. Well, Jason was no dummy and he quickly saw the two ladies' breasts on display. My wife had unbuttoned her blouse to the middle of her breasts to show an extensive amount of cleavage between her D-cup breasts. Marie little nipples were poking through her top. The dark outline of her areolas was visible through the thin material. The ladies knew what they were doing and were giggling to each other about the show they were giving to this young waiter and to Tom and me as well.

As we were finishing our salads, our two wives went to the lady's room. For some reason, women like to go to the bathroom together. I guess it's easier to pee when you have company. I've never had had the desire to piss with another guy around. While they were gone, Tom and I talked about how the girls were flirting with us and being very revealing with the waiter.

Tom mentioned, "Marie told me she sucked your cock and swam naked with you a few weeks ago."

I was surprised that she had told him and didn't know what to say.

He continued. "It's okay. Marie and I had swapped with other couples and it turns-us-on to watch or hear about fooling around with other people."

"Doesn't it make you jealous?"

He told me, "It did at first, but now it's hot watching her or hearing her talk about it. Doesn't your wife turn you on when she flirts with other men, like the waiter? It's arousing to hear that she excites other men or that she's turned on by the idea of having sex with someone else."

"I'm not so sure." I replied.

He asked, "Is your dick a little hard talking about this and seeing that young waiter ogle her tits. Your wife has a wonderful set of tits."

I had to admit that it did excite me a little.

He went on, "I know you got a hard-on fooling with Marie and you came when she sucked your dick that time. I wish I hadn't been out of town. I would've liked to watch."

"You'd like to watch your wife suck another man's dick?"

"Sure. Think about it. What if I told you that Betsy had sucked my cock. Would that excite you or arouse your curiosity?"

"Well maybe a little."

He went on. "What if I told you that it really happened. Betsy was visiting us last weekend, remember?"

I nodded that I did.

"Well when Marie went out to get a pizza, your wife sucked my cock in our living room. We were siting on the couch and I kissed her and began to fondle her boobs. I took her shirt and bra off and sucked on your wife's tits. Then she went down on me. She does that thing where she swirls her tongue around the underside of a cock and then swallows it in one gulp."

He was describing something my wife did to me, very accurately. I was stunned to hear this. My wife had never strayed, as far as I knew and here our brother-in-law was telling how my wife had given him a blow-job.

He laughed and said, "Maybe that happened and maybe it didn't, but doesn't it turn-you-on to think about it?"

I had to admit that it did. For some reason, thinking about my wife in sexual situation was erotic. The added component of me having the hots for my wife's sister, Tom's wife Marie, added to the feeling.

It got more interesting when the wives returned from the women's room. I watched, stunned when Marie sat in her chair and placed her panties on the table. She looked at Tom and I and said, "I'm naked under my blouse and skirt. Her breasts were jiggling under her sheer top and I couldn't take my eyes off her protruding nipples.

My wife Betsy surprised me even more when she also placed her panties on the table. She unbuttoned another button on her top and pulled her blouse open to reveal one of her breasts, with her taut pink nipple standing proudly for Tom and I to see.

My wife leaned toward me and whispered, "I'm so horny. I need to be fucked."

My dick was hard now, for sure.

Then Marie took up the conversation. "You didn't tell your wife about me sucking your cock, did you Paul (I'm Paul)?"

My wife looked at me for an explanation. I lamely said, "I was going to tell you, but was waiting for the right time."

My wife looked at me sternly and said, "When is the right time to tell you wife that her sister sucked your dick?"

I meekly said, "Sorry."

Then Betsy asked, "Does she give better blow-jobs than I do?"

"Of course not." Was my only feasible answer.

"You wouldn't tell me the truth. You know you'd be in big trouble if you told me another woman was better than me. What about Laurie? Is she a better cock-sucker than me?"

We'd had a session with Laurie that was in a previous story.

"Of course not, you're the best, an expert." I realized it was a bit to much to tell your wife she is and expert at giving head.

She wouldn't give me a break, "Oh, so you think of your wife as an expert cock-sucker. Your faithful wife, mother of your children, is the queen of sucking dicks."

"I didn't mean it that way. I just think you are the perfect lover." I tried to deflect the conversation to a more favorable direction. Marie and Tom were laughing at my predicament.

Marie joined the conversation. "Tom, what do you think? Does Betsy suck cock better than I do?"

Tom just held up his hands, refusing to answer.

I looked at my wife and asked, "Have you sucked Tom's dick?"

"What if I did? Wouldn't that be okay since Marie blew you?"

I certainly wasn't enamored with the idea of my wife sucking other men's cocks, I was in no position to object. "I guess it would be okay, but not if it's a secret."

Betsy honed-in on that comment. "So, you are okay with me going around sucking off other men as long as I tell you about it?"

I said, "I give up. Whatever you say."

She went on, "Would you like to watch me suck another man's dick? You could play with yourself while I did it."

She reached over and felt my hard penis in my pants. "Look who's getting excited by all this nasty talk."

I retorted, "I'll bet your pussy is wet."

Betsy looked at me then put her hand under her skirt, between her legs and pulled her fingers out. she put them to my face and into my mouth. I sucked her juices and took in the scent of her nectar.

"Let Tom have a taste." Sister Marie said.

I was almost beyond being shocked, but then my wife put her hand between her legs again and reached across the table and put her fingers in Tom's mouth, letting him taste her pussy-juice.

Betsy asked me, "Does my pussy taste better than Laurie's? You really seemed to be into eating her cunt when we had her in the motel a few weeks ago." She proceeded to tell her sister and Tom about our tryst with Laurie in a motel when I had eaten and fucked our neighbor.

Tom joined the conversation, "Where did the two of you learn to be such good cock-suckers? Is it an inherited trait in your family or did your mother teach you girls how to give blow-jobs?" What a nasty thing to suggest.

Marie went along with the idea and said, "Yeah. Mom used to have us practice on carrots and bananas. She even had us sucking on cucumbers, but told us we'd never find one that big and she was right. We should've stuck with those mini-carrots you can buy." Ouch, that hurt.

Betsy asked, "How could we tell who was the best cock-sucker. Marie and I used to be pretty competitive. I think I'm better than her."

Marie said, "No way sister. You may have spread your legs more often than me, but I think I suck dick as well as anyone. If there was a hall-of-fame for cock-suckers, I'd be in it." This was a bold statement.

Betsy said, "Bullshit."

Marie said, "Well our husbands will never tell us the truth."

"We'd need an unbiased judge." My wife added.

Just then, the waiter Jason returned to see if we wanted dessert. He went through the list of things on the menu.

Marie asked, "Do you have anything with whipped cream and a cherry?"

Jason didn't know what to say.

Betsy said, "Something that we could lick chocolate off of?"

Jason, who was looking at my wife's gaping blouse and Marie's having chest, didn't know what to say.

My dear wife said to him. "We are having an argument over which of us gives the best blow-jobs. Our husbands will not give us a fair evaluation. If they say the wrong thing, they will get cut off."

Marie continued, "Would you like to be the judge? Is there someplace we could go for a demonstration?"

Jason was stunned. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" He looked at me and Tom and we just shrugged, amused and wanting to see how far the sisters would take this before backing out.

Jason said, "There is a private dining room that is empty tonight."

"Show us." Marie said.

We followed the young man into another room off the main dining room. He locked the door behind us.

The two ladies haggled about the rules. They were going to take turns but realized that if the turns went on too long, the young man would come before they'd both had a fair turn. Tom and I were shaking our heads in disbelief while the rules were agreed upon. They decided that each would get fifteen seconds per turn to suck Jason's dick. I couldn't believe they were serious.

Tom said, "I have one hundred dollars that says my wife can make him come."

I matched his bet. Jason added fifty dollars from his wallet. "I don't care who wins." He said.

The two wives/sisters sat side-by-side in dinner chairs and Marie unzipped Jason's fly and pulled his cock out. They were really going to do this. She undid his belt and had him drop his trousers to the floor. My wife had him take his shirt off, so he was naked above his ankles. Marie had him remove his shoes and socks and get completely naked for them.

Jason had been skeptical, wondering if there was a trick, but when Marie took his dick in her mouth, he knew it was for real. Tom and I watched as his wife sucked the cock of this young man, a stranger before tonight. After just fifteen seconds, my wife pulled Jason over to her and took her turn. I had never seen my wife doing anything beyond necking with another man. I watched intently, with uncertain feelings while my wife put this strange cock into her mouth, taking him back into her throat. Then it was Marie's turn again. The winner would be the sister who made Jason come.

When it was my wife's turn again, she removed her blouse and started by having Jason rub his cock between her breasts, titty-fucking her. Then she took his dick in her mouth. She tried to deep-throat him and almost succeeded. My wife sucks my dick and I love the feeling, but she seldom showed the enthusiasm she was exhibiting while trying to get this guy to come in her mouth.

Marie took over and held her head still while Jason fucked her mouth. She had her fingers between her legs and was getting herself off while sucking a dick in front of her husband.

It was my wife's turn again and she lifted her skirt to show the young man her bare pussy. Then she sucked his dick into her mouth. He was playing with her tits and pumping away. Then it happened. The young man tensed and released. By his movements and the pulsing of his dick, we knew he was coming my wife's mouth. She sucked on his prick, consuming his entire load and letting him finish ejaculating down her throat. She pulled back and opened her mouth, showing us the white glob of semen on her tongue. She doesn't like to swallow my cum, but she relished having this young man come in her mouth and he had deposited quite a load.

The two ladies bickered about whether Betsy had cheated by stripping off her top and then showing her pussy. Marie wanted a rematch and asked Jason if he had any friends around.

"Not until tomorrow night." He replied.

The ladies giggled about a rematch. My wife collected the $250. We paid the bill. Tom paid and gave Jason a nice tip.

We walked out of the restaurant into the parking lot. There were only a few cars and there was light traffic on the street. Occasionally lights from passing cars would shine on us.

We approached the car and Tom got in the back and then my wife Betsy joined him. Marie got in the front seat beside me. She leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. I started to car on our drive to Tom and Marie's house. Marie reached over and began to massage my prick through my pants.

"That made you horny, didn't it; watching your sweet little wife suck another man's cock."

I had to admit that it did and my dick confirmed it. Marie unzipped my fly and fished my cock out of my pants. I was trying to drive, focusing on my cock and only vaguely aware of my wife in the back seat. When Marie leaned over and began to suck my cock, I had great difficulty concentrating on the road.

While I was getting blown, my wife leaned forward from the back seat and whispered in my ear. "Is my sister a good cock-sucker?"

I said, "She's good, but you are the champ."

Then my wife handed me her blouse. "Tom is playing with my tits. It feels good. I still need to be fucked. What should I do? I can't wait."

Then she handed me her skirt. She was naked; maybe she still had her shoes on. Marie was still sucking my cock. She'd suck for a bit, then pause so I wouldn't come too quickly.

Betsy was whispering in my ear. "I'm naked and sitting on Tom's lap. I feel his prick poking through his pants. I need it honey. What should I do?"

I didn't answer. I was lost in lust while trying to drive.

Betsy continued, "He has unzipped his fly."

She raised up. "He's pulling his pants down, freeing his cock. Can I have it. I need to be fucked. I sucked that kid's dick for you but I didn't get-off myself. Tom's cock is between my ass cheeks. Can I let him fuck me?"

She knew it was her decision, but was taunting me, trying to get me to tell her let Tom fuck her. What the hell. My cock was in Tom's wife's mouth and I hoped to put it in her pussy.

"Yeah. Let him fuck you." There, I said it. My wife was bare-assed naked in the back seat. Her clothes were on the floor in the front. Tom's cock was about to slide into her cunt. The first cock other than mine to penetrate her precious pussy. "Let him put his cock in your cunt and ride him hard."

I could tell they were doing it. My wife put her tongue in my ear while I felt her moving up and down on Tom's cock.

"Ohhh. His cock feels wonderful. He fucking me good and I'm coming on his prick. Ohhh."

That did it for me. I spurted my semen into Marie's mouth. I had to slow the car to keep control. I hoped no cop saw us. Marie stayed down on me, swallowing every drop of my semen. She had wanted some cum in her mouth and I rewarded her.

Moments later, I heard my wife's excited breathing she was coming and she told me, "He's coming inside me. I feel his hot cum gushing up inside me." She continued to come.

A few moments later, as I continued to drive, Marie suddenly said, "Pull over behind that grocery store."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Pull over. I need to get fucked. All of you guys have gotten off but I haven't. My fingers won't do it. I need a cock in my pussy. Pull over behind the store."

I did as she requested. I pulled into the parking lot and drove around the side of the building where we were secluded from view from the street. There was a wooden fence and a grove of trees between the lot and the closest apartment building. I stopped the car and got out. Marie was on the other side of the car, topless.

She said to Tom and me, "I hope your dicks have recharged because I need one of you in my cunt."

I pulled up my pants while getting out of the car and turned toward her but my naked wife immediately pressed me against the car, kissing me. She was still aroused and said, "I want you to fuck me. You can fuck my sister some other time. I need my husband's cock in my cunt. Now!"

My pants fell back to my ankles while I pulled my wife up on the side of the car. Her ass was resting on the hood of the car with her feet off the ground. I pushed my cock into her very wet vagina, feeling Tom's semen inside her. She was hot inside and my dick hardened quickly and slid inside her. I began to pump her against the car while she put her tongue in my mouth. Her mouth had a remnant of the taste of the cum that the waiter had pumped into her mouth earlier. On the other side of the car, Tom was fucking Marie. She was leaning over the hood of the car with her husband pumping her from behind. Tom and I were doing our best to satisfy these two horny sisters.

Then, a blue light flashed, again, then again, police. "Oh shit." I thought. I was fucking my wife, who was naked, with my pants below my knees. Tom was naked and Marie was wearing only her little skirt, which was bunched around her waist.

"What are you folks doing?" The policeman said as he walked toward the car, shining his flashlight on us. His partner was still in the vehicle and was checking our car on the computer. He exited and shook his head indicating there were no warrants out for my car.

Marie looked at the first cop and said, "Young man, you've led a very sheltered life if you don't know what we are doing."

The young man then said, "We've been following you for a few miles. I noticed you were driving erratically, maybe you've had too much to drink. Who was driving?"

Before I could answer, my wife told me to be quiet. I had pulled out of her pussy, but she was still in my embrace, standing next to our car. She and Marie were drunk and were laughing and making remarks about the cop not knowing what we were doing.

"License and registration, please."

Marie held up her arms. Her tits bounced. She said, "We don't have them with us."

"We need to do a sobriety test on the driver." The second cop said.

My wife said, "I'm an attorney (she is) and none of us are driving. In fact, we are not even in the car."

"One of you was driving." The first cop said. He was a young dark-haired guy. He looked like a rookie.

Betsy replied, "You don't know that one of us was driving. Maybe it was somebody else who just walked away to those apartments over there."

Marie said, "I think his name was Jason." She laughed.

Then my wife giggled and said, "There are laws against driving drunk but there are no laws against fucking while intoxicated, F W I."

The two policemen were confused and the young guy looked at the older guy for direction. He was middle-aged and had a bit of a gut on him.

Marie giggled and said, "Shouldn't you search us first for weapons?"

Betsy giggled and said, "I just had two weapons pointed at me. One of them went off and the other was about to when you guys pulled up. Please help us officers."

The two women leaned against the car on opposite sides, inviting the officers to search them. The older cop nodded to the young guy who walked behind my naked wife and ran his hands over her body like he was searching her. He rubbed her sides and reached around her to grab her breasts. He fondled them for a moment and them ran his hands over her stomach. His one hand probed her crotch for a moment; he put a finger into my wife's snatch. Then her ran his hands over her ass and then when down her legs, one, then the other.

12