Sister And Brother

Story Info
Sister takes her brother's virginity.
3.3k words
4.27
36.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

I was 18 years old and living at home and my sister Sandy was 20 years old and coming home from college for about a month. The first weekend she was to be at home our parents were needing to be out of town. They were going to be gone from Friday through Sunday and they thought nothing of leaving the two of us together in the house.

My sister and I were very close and we talked and shared most everything with each other. It was my sister Sandy who showed me my first porn video. Sandy had also let me wear her pretty nylon and lace panties as she knew it was something I liked to do. We communicated frequently when she was away at school and we talked openly with each other about sex. Both of us were interested in each other and the feelings we were having.

We had watched porn together several times and the situation progressed naturally. At first we were fully clothed, then another time we both in just our underwear, me in my jockey shorts and Sandy in her bra and panties. It was during our "underwear only" watching times that Sandy made the first move of touching the tip of my hard penis when I still had my jockey shorts on. I saw her nipples clearly erect in her satin and lace bra and she asked me to touch the front of her bra and gently squeeze her nipples.

This activity led to each of us being fully naked when we watched porn and to us stroking each other; Sandy stroking my hard penis and me cupping and stroking her full breasts. She allowed me to run my finger up and down the front of her always wet pussy, but I was not allowed to penetrate her. Of course we tongue kissed each other while all this was happening.

It was around noon on Friday our parents bid us goodbye and left for the weekend. Sandy and I had the house to ourselves for the next two days. It was only after about 15 minutes being alone that my sister turned to me and said;

"I've really enjoyed what you have been sharing with me. Are you ready to have some fun?"

She was very forward and I was very excited that she was so forward.

"Well, I am if you are." I replied.

"I was hoping you would say that. Why don't you go into my bedroom and take off all your clothes. I'll be in and take off my dress and I can show you what I brought for you." Said Sandy.

I quickly did as she asked me to. And as much as I tried to control it I was not able to keep my penis from growing to an almost full blown erection. My long thin cock stood straight out from my body as Sandy came into the room.

"Ohhhhh, that's a very pretty erection! You've gotten really long! Why don't you sit on the edge of the bed so you're not sticking out so far."

"I'm sorry Sis. I can't help it. I tried to keep it soft but it just happened."

"It's okay baby bro. I see you did as I asked in my letter and shaved off all your pubic hair. You look so smooth between your legs....Except for that hard penis of yours. I'm going to unzip my dress and let's see if we can get you a little softer down there so I can show you what I brought for you."

I watched as Sandy unzipped her dress and stepped out of it wearing only her bra and panties. She had on a white satin and lace bra and full cut Olga brand panties with lots of lace around the leg openings and waistband. There was a blue ribbon woven into the lace and she looked very sweet. I could tell her pubic area was fully shaved; it was very easy to see the outline of her vaginal lips in the front of her panties. Her panties were the same style and brand she used to give me to put on as she watched me get a tent pole with my cock in the front of the pretty nylon and lace panties.

"I know you're a bit turned on, but let's see if you can stop that erection and get really soft for me. You haven't had sex with any girls have you?" Asked Sandy.

"No...Not at all. I'm still a virgin." I answered.

"How about stroking your cock and making it ejaculate? Have you been able to do that?" She asked.

"I have stroked it, but I must not be doing it correctly as I am pretty sure I have never ejaculated." I answered.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear that. At school I have been able to experience intercourse with a boyfriend of mine and it is really fun to do." Said Sandy.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked with a sorry look on my face.

"I do baby bro, but don't worry about a thing. It will not stop what you and I have together." Smiled Sandy.

I relaxed for the moment, and upon hearing my sister had a boyfriend my erection immediately began to soften.

"See little brother. You're getting soft just like I asked you to do. Now see if you can keep soft when I show you what I brought for you to wear."

With that, Sandy pulled out a beautiful one piece teddy that had loads of lace on it and panties sewn into the bottom of it with huge lace overlays.

"Put this teddy on and see if you can stay soft. I'll bet you can't" Said Sandy.

I did as she asked and no, I could not stay soft wearing the teddy. My erection pushed straight out in front pushing the nylon and lace.

"Oh I love this feeling!" I said as I looked in the mirror at my somewhat feminine body.

"I'm so glad, because I've invited my boyfriend Bill over letting him know I want to have sex with him. I'm going to surprise him with the idea that I want you to watch us fucking." Said Sandy.

"Will he like that?" I asked.

"I don't know. But unless he lets you watch I'm not going to allow him to fuck me." Answered Sandy.

"Oh wow. Do you want me in the room with you two? I asked.

"Only if you are wearing your cute teddy. If you want to watch by staying in the closet and looking through the door that's okay too." Said Sandy.

"I guess I would be more comfortable watching you from the closet. I'm sure that would be better for both of you too." I replied.

"Whatever is more comfortable for you. I don't want to lie to Bill, that's why I'm going to tell him and get his permission before we do this." Answered Sandy.

I stayed in the beautiful nylon and lace teddy Sandy had me wearing. Sandy put a white satin robe on covering her bra and panties, and when the doorbell rang I quietly went to the bedroom closet. I could hear my sister and Bill talking in the other room as they came near the bedroom door.

"You look beautiful Sandy! You are so sexy in that short robe." Said Bill.

"Thank you baby. You look sexy too!" Replied my sister.

The two of them hugged and began tongue kissing as they pushed their middle sections together even though they were both fully clothed. Then my sis pulled back from kissing and said;

"Listen baby...I need to ask you if you would be willing to try something a little on the kinky side tonight."

"What do you have in mind little girl." Answered Bill.

"My brother is in the house with us and I was wondering if you would mind if he watched us have intercourse." My sister said quickly.

"You want him in the room with us when we fuck?" Asked Bill.

"Well, I was more hoping we would be making love and he could watch what you do with me. He's a virgin and he likes to wear some of my lingerie, so I thought you wouldn't mind." Said my sister.

There was a long silence from Bill and then he answered with something my sister and I were not at all expecting;

"Babe...You know I love you...And you know how I love to fuck you...But I just can't bring myself to having someone watch us do it...Much less your brother...Can't you ask him to leave?"

"I'm really surprised to hear you say that! I thought it would be kinky and fun." Replied my sister.

"Yeah...Well not for me. It's not something I'd be into." Answered Bill meekly.

A few moments went by of silence, then my sister turned to Bill and said;

"Okay...Okay...I'm glad I asked first. But tonight is not going to work out for you and me to have sex. I wanted to show my brother how to do it, but I understand how you feel. Maybe it's just better if you say goodnight and leave."

"Just like that?" Said Bill.

"Just like that." Answered my sister.

I heard the door close as Bill left. A few seconds later my sister came into the bedroom and opened the closet door and said;

"Bill is gone and he did not want to have sex with me while you watched."

"I heard. It would have been very interesting to see." I replied.

"I thought so too, but as he is gone, and I'm really ready to have sex, what would you say if I took your virginity tonight?" She said with a straight face.

"Me?! But I'm your brother." I replied.

"And I'm your sister, but I'm also a girl with a wet vagina and you are a boy with a penis I'm sure I can get to be hard as a rock. We have the house to ourselves. Let me show you how to fuck. It will be the most natural and loving experience of your life. I even want you to keep the pretty teddy on when we do it...See you're already starting to grow an erection."

She was right. The thought of fucking my sister was something I had had fantasies about. My penis was beginning to push out the nylon and lace of the teddy I was wearing. I let all my barriers down and followed Sandy's direction.

"Okay...I'll try it. I'm not sure I'll be able to cum as I have never done it before. And if I do cum won't it get you pregnant?" I asked.

"Let me worry about that. I'm at a time of the month I think will be safe. Keep the pretty teddy on and I'll take off my robe."

My sister untied the belt of her satin and lace robe and let the robe fall to the floor. She had only her bra and panties on and she asked me to unhook her bra behind her back. My penis was springing to attention in my teddy as she let her bra fall to the floor and reveal her ample breasts with nipples that were sticking out erect.

"Your breasts are beautiful! And they are so full!" I said with a smile.

"We've both grown up...And I can see your penis is no exception...You have quite a tent in your teddy. I want you to pull my panties down...My pussy is so wet, I've soaked the front of my panties." Said Sandy.

I began to pull at her lace covered waistband and she asked me to first feel how soaked the front of her panties were. I put my fingers between her legs over her panties as I had done many times before, but this time she was right...She was soaking wet and ready for sex. My cock twitched a little as I felt her wetness.

"Okay, pull my panties off and kiss me deeply before we get on the bed." Instructed Sandy.

I did as she said and we engaged in a very deep tongue kiss with our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths as we kissed. I could feel a slight straining in my cock as my sister was fully nude and I was just wearing her nylon and lace teddy. As we were still kissing she gently lowered herself onto the bed pulling me with her.

"Let me feel how hard you are." She asked as she put her hands inside my teddy and grasped my erect cock.

"Owww...You are really hard...That's a good boy. Let me put that cock in my mouth and get it all wet and then I'll show you how to fuck me."

In a flash my sister had the head of my penis in her mouth and her tongue was flicking around the helmet and I was beginning to feel something I had never felt before. In no time my penis was soaking wet from her mouth.

"Okay...It's time for you and I to join together. I'll lie on my back and spread my legs and you stay on your knees and get between my legs." Instructed Sandy.

As I followed her instructions I saw her drenched pussy lips puffed way up as it was obvious she was really turned on.

"Come to me and let me grab your cock and I'll help you insert it into my pussy."

Sandy pulled my cock to her wet cunt lips and in just a couple of pulls I felt myself sliding effortlessly into her. We were both so wet I slid up to the pubic bone of her hairless pussy with ease. We were as deeply copulated as we could physically be. We had crossed the line of brother and sister and were now clearly two sexual animals lusting for each other.

"Well little brother, you're fucking your sister...How do you like the feeling?" Asked Sandy.

"It feels really good. Your pussy lips are so wet and I can feel you tighten them on my cock." I sighed.

"That's good...Your cock is so long...I love how deep inside me you are." Sighed my sister.

We tongue kissed again as her cunt lips tightened even further around my now throbbing cock.

"Okay baby brother...Start sliding out and then in again...Do it slowly and then faster and tell me what you feel." Instructed Sandy.

I did as she asked making sure my erection did not come out of her wet hot vagina. The faster I went I began to feel a strange sensation I had never felt before and through my heavy breathing and my sister's groaning I said;

"Sandy...I think I'm going to pee."

"Thant's not pee baby brother...Your about to ejaculate and fill your big sister with your sperm and semen." She answered between groans. "Just let it happen...I'm here for you...fill me with your seed."

At that exact moment I felt my cock contract and I felt something thick coming out of my penis. The contractions happened about four or five times and each time I felt a stream come out of me.

"That's it! You're cumming! You can do it! And best of all you're cumming inside your big sister! Fill me up baby brother...Fill me up!"

My sister began to convulse at this same time and I felt the lips of her pussy clamp down really hard on my penis. She was in the middle of what seemed like at least two orgasms.

"Oh my God...Baby bro! You are such a hot lover! I have been with a couple of other men before, but they are nothing compared to the way you just fucked me! And you see...You ejaculated just like you were supposed to. How does it feel to lose your virginity to your big sister?" She said with a smile.

"It felt REALLY good! I love that your pussy lips are still holding me tightly inside you. I want to stay inside you as long as I can. Let me kiss you deeply again, I so love being inside you!"

We began a long deep tongue kiss as I felt my penis slowly getting softer as she kept her pussy lips squeezing my fading erection. After a minute or two my cock softened to the point it fell out of her cunt. We hugged each other closely and intertwined our legs on the bed as we laid there out of breath, me still wearing the nylon and lace teddy.

"Why don't you take off the teddy and we'll sleep together in the nude." Said Sandy.

I did as she asked and we spent the entire night in bed together with our naked bodies tightly entwined. We ended up having sexual intercourse twice more before morning. I orgasmed heavily each time; I guess it was because I had never ejaculated before. It was also very sexy to be sliding my erection into my own sister who had grown into a very sexy woman. I loved it that she wanted me to fuck her as much as I did.

The next morning we took a shower together and could not keep our hands off one another. After our shower we had sex again in the doggie position with my sister in front of me on all fours. Her breasts hung down and her erect nipples swung back and forth as we fucked in the most physical session we had yet had. After I ejaculated inside of her she quickly pulled off my still hard cock and flipped onto her back, spread her legs, and said;

"Lick my pussy and suck on my clit...You can do it...And while you're down there feel free to suck up some of that semen you have been shooting into me. Go on...Do it now."

I was surprised, but did as she asked and found I very much enjoyed the taste of my semen. I found myself sticking my tongue into her pussy and licking out as much of the semen as I could. The top of my nose brushed against her growing clit and soon I had her clit between my lips as I gently sucked on it and she responded by cumming twice. Each time a little more of my cum oozed from her cunt and I licked it all up with joy.

"Oh my God! For a virgin you are one hot lover. I'm so glad we crossed the brother sister line and had this experience." Said Sandy.

"I am too. Sucking on your pussy was an unexpected delight. My cock did not go soft while I was doing that." I replied.

"Then get that beautiful cock back inside me!" She squealed.

We fucked a fifth time (it was good I was only 18) and I was still able to shoot a rope of semen inside of my sister. She had really turned me on. Before the weekend ended we had experienced sexual intercourse seven times and every time we pushed the limits of joy farther.

After my sister went back to school it was impossible not to think of her at every moment of the day and night and she texted me she felt the same. As the years passed we each married other people but we always found time at least three times a year to get together and lustfully fuck. Neither of us ever used any type of birth control the entire time and we have never had a close call. I'm in my late 40's now and my sister just turned 50 and we have been sexual partners ever since that first weekend when she took my virginity. My wife and I have an active sex life but it is not the same as the sex my sister and I engage in and I suspect always will.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers