Sister and Friend

Story Info
They tried to embarrass him.
1.8k words
4.36
22.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

I was just walking down the hallway, minding my own business. I thought that I was home alone but the noise coming from my sister's room corrected that misunderstanding. Quite a bit of noise, too. It was obvious that Clair also thought she was home alone or she wouldn't have been anywhere near that noisy.

Seeing that the door to her room wasn't fully closed I assumed that meant it would be all right to walk through it, so I did.

"Hey, mind keeping it down to a dull roar?" I asked on entering.

Then I went silent, thoughtfully regarding two nearly naked young ladies, only one of which was my sister. From the pile of clothes on the bed it was rather obvious that they'd been trying on various outfits. Not my sister's outfits, though. I recognised the box near the bed as the one my mother had been putting in unwanted clothing for the op-shop, both hers and those of her friends. Some of the stuff in that box had been, ah, let's go with outrageous.

The girls had been trying on various combinations and having hysterics about what some people wore. Right now they were between outfits and were tastefully clad in panties and bras.

I suppose I should point out that where Clair and Angela were both eighteen the average age of the women who had donated clothing was fifty plus, and with some of those women it was a very big plus. The clothing reflected this.

For some reason the girls looked a little miffed at my walking in.

"How dare you walk in without knocking?" demanded Clair.

"The door was open," I said peacefully, enjoying the view. Sister or not, Clair had a damn nice figure. So did Angela, for that matter.

"Well, feel free to close it," snapped Clair, so I reached back and pushed it closed.

"I meant with you on the other side of it," came the swift snarl. "Can't you see we're getting changed?"

"Indeed I can. Don't mind me. You go right ahead."

I leaned back against the door in a casual way, ready to flee if I was to be attacked by a couple of incensed young ladies.

Clair gave me an absolutely filthy look and then gave me a devious smirk. Almost evil looking, that smirk. Then she continued to get undressed, panties and bra going by the wayside. I damn well knew that hadn't been her original intention. She was just trying to embarrass me. Fat chance she had of that.

Angel then proved to be a good friend but a little on the dim side. She gave me a defiant look and emulated Clair's behaviour, although she did blush somewhat.

So there I was, facing two young ladies, both starkers, both staring at me defiantly, both within arm's reach, although I don't think that that last bit had occurred to them. I suspect that what I was supposed to do at this stage was to vacate the room, leaving them with their victory, the evil forces of masculinity defeated.

Unfortunately, instead of retreating, I took advantage that they were both within arm's reach. I reached, cupping and stroking one breast per lovely. I'd like to have stroked both breasts of one of them but didn't want to show favouritism.

There were shrieks from both girls as they slapped my hands away.

"How could you?" yelled Angela. "Clair is your sister."

"Um, step-sister actually, and it's just a bit of gentle petting. Actually, what I should be doing is spanking the pair of you for acting in such a brazen manner."

"You wouldn't dare." Angela barely breathed the words out but I noticed Clair said nothing. She knew I would dare as I'd actually spanked her once before for some exceedingly rude behaviour. She'd deserved it and she knew it and hadn't dared to complain to our parents in case she got a second spanking.

"Oh, I think I would. I also think I should. Come here, Clair."

I sat down on the bed, patting my leg and looking at her expectantly.

"No way known," she said with a stony look on her face.

"If you say so," I said with a sigh. "I suppose I'll just have to tell mother about this."

Claire was furious but she wasn't game to call my bluff, if it was a bluff. She moved closer and I pulled her over my lap, face down, bottom up. I casually rested my hand on her bottom.

"Ah, Angela, there is plenty of room for you right here next to Clair," I pointed out.

Angela was blushing hotly but moved over anyway, not resisting when I bent her over my knee next to Clair. (Maybe it was my imagination but Angela didn't seem what you might call reluctant. Curious, yes, but reluctant? No.) I now had two little bottoms exposed to my lecherous gaze.

My hand just naturally wandered from Clair's bottom to Angela's, stroking both bottoms. I kept that up for a few moments, my fingertips just gliding over both bottoms, watching the girls both tense up and relax, not sue what I was doing.

I dropped a quick light spank on both bottoms, following it up by running my hand between their legs and stroking their vulvas. I may have spent more time stroking their more intimate parts than was advisable but I timed it nicely. As soon as either started to protest I'd drop another quick spank before returning to the teasing.

I guess you won't be too surprised to learn that both girls were getting a little aroused by what I was doing. I decided to move along with my evil plan.

"Instead of spanking you properly I think I'll just tease you a bit," I casually informed them.

They didn't actually protest but I have to admit to being a bit underwhelmed by their agreement. I ignored that little show of reluctance and continued what I was doing.

I stroked and petted, fingernails lightly scraping against sensitive pudenda, fingers dipping inside them, exploring, determining their status. One thing I determined was that neither girl was a virgin. That didn't really surprise me. They also both gave little yelps when I trespassed too close to their clitorises.

"Have either of you seen a girl having a cock slide into her? Now's your big chance."

"What? You can't fuck Clair. She's your sister."

Angela sounded quite scandalised at the thought. No protest on her own behalf, I noticed. Did that mean she wouldn't protest if I did fuck her?

"I have no intention of doing so," I said huffily, my tone redolent with sorrow that I'd be so badly misjudged. "I was just going to slide my cock in and out so you can see it happen. Then I'd the same to you. No actual fucking involved."

"Just in and the straight back out again?" asked Clair.

"That's all."

The girls were looking at each other, talking in whispers. While they talked I continued to play with their pussies. Both of them were twisting about a little under my touch, both somewhat aroused. From what I could hear the girls were both saying things like, "What do you think?", "I don't know. What do you think?" Eventually they came to an agreement.

"Just in and then straight back out?" repeated Clair.

"That's what I said. Would I lie to you, Clair?"

"Yes," she promptly, but relented a little. "Not about something serious, though. Okay. We'll do it."

"Okay, on your feet. Now bend forward over the bed, Clair."

"Why that way?" she demanded.

"Because if I'm lying on top of you all Angela will see is my bum. It might be an attractive bum but it's not what she wants to see. Now bend over."

It was funny. Clair was the one bending over and about to get shafted but it was Angela who was all embarrassed. (Not so embarrassed that she turned to look away.)

I spread Clair's lips, lined up my cock, and started pushing home. I took my time, slowly sinking in, keeping one eye on Angela as she watched avidly. She was getting more and more excited. Once I was fully inside Clair I held there for a moment, knowing that she was now having very nervous second thoughts. Then I pulled slowly back and out. Clair slumped forward onto the bed, either out of relief or disappointment.

I teased Clair into moving out of the way and had Angela take up the same position, Clair now standing to the side and watching. I rubbed Angela's vulva and eased her lips apart. Then once more it was into the breach, slowly sinking into Angela while she gave a long drawn out sound as I plunged deeper.

Fully inside her I paused and turned to look at Clair.

"Instead of taking it out how about we see how long I can draw this out?" I suggested.

Clair giggled. "Actually, that's a good idea. Go for it."

Easy for her to agree. She wasn't the one currently impaled.

"I have to say I'm inclined to vote yes, too," I said. "Um, how about you, Angela."

"Are you kidding? No. You promised not to."

"Not really. I promised Clair it would just be in and out. I didn't promise you anything. It seems you're out-voted, two to one."

I reached around and captured her breasts, starting to massage them. Apart from making some sort of soft noise that might have been a protest Angela didn't do anything. Then I pulled slowly back, wondering if she'd take the opportunity to pull free from me.

She didn't. She stayed exactly where she was as I pulled back. This changed as soon as I started to plunge back into her. She gave another odd little sound and pushed to meet me, her bottom lifting eagerly to help take me in.

It only took a couple of strokes for me to determine that there was no reluctance in the way Angela was reacting, not even a verbal protest. She was right with me, eagerly pushing toward me, trying to take me as deeply as possible. As extras, her breasts had swelled and her nipples were erect and sensitive.

It didn't take much longer and Angela was actively urging me on, completely caught up in what we were doing. For my part I was thoroughly enjoying myself, driving in repeatedly, savouring the feel of my hot flesh rubbing against her willing body.

I glanced over at Clair and she was smirking as she watched. She saw me looking at her and smirked even more.

I didn't let Clair distract me from my main task which was to have as much fun with Angela as I could. She'd reached a point where she was squeaking softly as I drove into her and I could tell she was close to reaching a climax. Deciding that the time was right I started giving her that little bit extra, pleased to find her going up in flames as she orgasmed.

I pulled away from Angela, giving Clair a wink as I did so.

"I'll leave you ladies be," I said cheerfully. "I'll catch you later."

Clair blushed at that last. She knew what I meant while Angela had no idea.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers