Sister and Her Friend

Story Info
He enjoys two women.
2.4k words
4.54
33.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was taking a shower after he got home from work when he heard the bathroom door open. When the shampoo ran down his face and got into his eyes, he squeezed them shut tightly as he rinsed his face in an attempt to get the soap out of his eyes. He turned the water off and opened the shower door while keeping his eyes squeezed shut tightly, as he blindly reached for the towel rack searching for his towel. His hand felt along the wall unable to find his towel.

"Your towel fell on the floor; it's to your right."

He recognized his younger sister's Lisa's voice. And wondered what was she doing in the bathroom while he showered. Alex bent down and searched to his right and found the towel. He found it and stood, and pulled the towel up to his face. He then saw his sister sitting calmly on the closed toilet seat lid, watching him. She was younger than him by two years, and he had always found her to be attractive.

"Ah, sis... I'm naked here."

"Yeah, I can definitely see that," She replied with a grin.

Lisa made no move to leave. Her eyes traveled approvingly up and down her brother's dripping physique.

"Is there something that I can do for you, Lisa?"

"You're actually doing it."

"What am I doing?"

"I've never seen a naked guy before. Well not in person, I've seen pictures and videos on the internet. But in person is a lot more impressive. Most girls I know say that they have already seen naked guys. A few claimed to have even felt him up. A couple of the more adventurous ones mentioned that they have gone a lot further than just looking and touching."

"So you came in here just so you can see me naked?"

"You don't really mind if I check out your bod, do you? You always said that I could ask you anything about sex and you'd tell me the truth."

"I don't remember anything about letting you see me naked," Alex laughed.

"I figured that if I'd asked, you would've said yes. So I came in here to see if you would let me," Lisa replied.

"I'll let you get away with it this time because you're right. If you would've asked, I'd said yes. So you can check out my body if you want, I don't really mind if you look. But do me a favor, go stand over by the door and don't say anything. I'll have to try to act like you're not even in here."

"Why do I have to go stand by the door?"

"Because you can't stand this close to me when I'm naked or something might happen that you didn't expect to see."

"What makes you think that I don't want to see that too?"

Lisa walked to the bathroom door and leaned her back against it. Alex stood in the shower stall and did his best to try and ignore the fact that she was staring at his naked body. Her last comment made him wonder if she wanted to see his erection. He lifted the towel to his head and started drying his hair. He took his time so that she could get a good look at his body, and hopefully not feel embarrassed about staring.

He dried off while still in the shower, then stepped out. Suddenly, she was standing directly behind him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sneak up on you, I just wanted to get a closer look. By the way Alex; you got a very muscular butt."

"I'm glad that you like it... I think yours is sexy also."

"Really... when did you see my butt?"

"I've taken a few glances when I see you walk around the house in just your underwear."

"Then you've never seen me naked?"

"Nope. Maybe I should come in here the next time that you're taking a shower," Alex said with a sly smile.

"I'd be nervous but I wouldn't mind it if you saw me naked."

Alex tossed his towel over the top of the shower door, then faced the mirror and started combing his hair as he glanced at his sister's face in the mirror. He noticed that her eyes were still roaming up and down his body. He felt himself getting aroused and knew that he wouldn't be able to hide it from her. So he turned to face her.

"Are you... are you getting an erection?"

"Yes, because you are staring at me that way. Be honest, you did come in here hoping to see more than just me being naked right?"

"No, I just wanted to see you naked, but this is like an unexpected bonus."

Lisa continued to stare as her brother's dick finished getting completely rigid and stuck out at about a thirty-degree angle away from his body.

"I bet my best friend Krista would love to get her hands on that!"

"You think so?"

"Oh yeah! She said she wants to see if she can make some guy climax. She admitted to watching her brother a few times. She was sure he never noticed."

"I'll be right back, don't get dressed yet," Lisa said.

A couple of minutes later she returned, but not alone. Her friend Krista was a few steps behind.

"Hi Alex," Krista said softly. "Good to see you again."

Both girls' eyes were wide with excitement. Krista breathed rapidly through her open mouth, while Lisa's gaze remained fixated on his erection.

"So it would be okay with you if Krista tried to get you off?"

"Yeah, I guess so. If you're too shy. But you'd still want to watch, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah, I want to see that too. But, I think I'd rather watch her do it the first time. And then I wouldn't be so scared. Once I see how she does it then maybe I could do it too."

"Alex wants me to make sure that you really want to do this. I think he just wants to make sure that we don't tell anybody," Lisa told Krista.

Krista's looked across the bathroom at her friend's brother. She quickly stepped past Lisa and kept eyeing Alex's nakedness as she approached him. She stopped in front of Alex and stared down at his erection.

Krista being in the house had caught Alex completely off guard. He hadn't actually taken his sister's discussion seriously. But if Krista really did want to see if she could jack a guy off and make him reach climax, then he'd certainly volunteer.

"Can I touch it?" Krista asked as she looked up at Alex.

"I don't want you to just touch it; I want you to feel its shape, and how hard you two girls have made me."

Krista started breathing through her open mouth as she looked at Alex's erection. She slowly reached out with both hands and started fondling him. Alex looked down and stared at Krista's hands as she felt the shape of his dick, from the head all the way down to his balls. She stroked his shaft, and she tickled the head with her fingernails. Lisa stepped up next to Krista and stared down as her friend played with Alex's erection.

"So do you two want to try and make me cum?"

"I think I can, but I'm not sure," Krista confirmed.

Krista softy fondled his shaft and balls for a few minutes. The feeling was incredible, and he hoped this experience would not end too soon.

"Let Lisa feel it now," Alex suggested.

Lisa stepped in closer and reached out. Remembering what her friend had been doing, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft as her other hand cupped his testicles in her palm. Each time she squeezed his erection; Alex sighed and tensed up a little more. He knew that a couple more minutes and her hands would have had him shooting cum all over her blouse. He suggested that they go to his room, and they agreed. He led them into his bedroom and sat on his bed.

"You girls want to see me cum. So do I get to look at you while you watch?"

Krista immediately started unbuttoning her blouse. Lisa started pulling her blouse up out of her shorts and off over her head. Alex didn't say anything as he watched and waited. They removed their bras and stood by the bed topless. Lisa's breasts were a bit smaller, with nipples that appeared to be erect. Krista's ebony skin excited him even more.

"What if I wanted to see more than your tits? I'm sitting here naked and I think that it's only fair if you two get that way also. How about it?"

Both girls smiled as they looked at each other. Krista gave in first, stood up, and started pulling her shorts and panties down. Lisa hesitated a moment but then took her shorts and panties off. Both girls had a nice patch of pubic hair, with Krista's being a bit fuller. Alex eyed the two nubile young women. He scooted backward on his bed and indicated that he wanted Krista to lay down with him.

Krista climbed up on the bed and stretched her nude body out alongside him. She rested her head on his chest and wrapped her hand around his cock. Alex sighed with pleasure as he motioned for his sister to stand next to the opposite side of the bed. As Lisa stood next to his bed, Alex took a chance and slid one hand up Lisa's legs and up to her thigh. He then slipped two fingers inside the soft folds.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she breathed rapidly through her open mouth as she watched what her friend's hand was doing to her brother's cock. In a couple of moments, Lisa's legs stiffened up, and he hoped she would reach orgasm for him.

Krista looked up at Alex's face and then slipped her lips over the head of Alex's cock and sucked it as she squeezed his shaft tightly in her fist.

"Oh fuck Krista... your mouth feels good!"

Before he could finish, Krista pulled her mouth away and resumed stroking his shaft again. Alex put his arm over Krista's back and pulled her body closer to his. She snuggled closer and put one leg over his thighs and rubbed herself against his upper thigh.

"I'm almost there... Oh... fuck! I'm... gone a... I'm cumming!"

Alex's heels pressed down hard on the bed as he arched his back. A few strokes later started erupting. He pulsated in Krista's hand with each spurt. Lisa clamped her thighs shut, and trapped his fingers between her legs as she watched his sperm land all over his chest and stomach.

"Oh fuck... that was awesome... thank you, Krista," Alex said as he lay on his bed panting.

Lisa left, and came back with the bath towel he had recently dried off with. Gently, she cleaned the sperm off her brother's body. Krista started to get up but he stopped her.

"Hold on a minute here Krista," Alex said as he slipped his right hand between her thighs, "Let me return the favor."

Krista moaned as Alex worked his fingers between her thighs, and massaged her labials with his fingers, and teased her clitoris with his thumb. Krista almost immediately stiffened up. Her arousal level hit a high level as soon as his fingers started to penetrate her vagina.

He slowly pushed his middle finger deep into her. He watched her face and saw how close she was to orgasm. When he fingered her faster Krista arched her back and pushed her head, butt, and her heels hard down on the bed. Her lips emitted a sexy whimpering moan that grew louder and louder. He added to her pleasure by closing his mouth over her right nipple.

Krista's legs thrashed and jerked a couple of times and then she came all over Alex's finger. She moaned her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Then suddenly she went limp and panted for breath.

"Okay Lisa, now it's your turn. Climb up here on the bed and straddle my chest."

Lisa hesitated for a second, she looked at Krista laying there panting for air before making up her mind. She timidly climbed up on the bed, and once Krista moved out of her way, she swung her leg over his chest. Alex reached up and cupped both ass cheeks as he stared up at her.

"I want to pleasure you with my mouth."

Lisa put her knees above Alex's shoulders and reached out and grabbed the headboard. She placed her body over his face and watched as he smiled up at her. Alex raised his head slightly and latched onto her with his mouth. His tongue started exploring her and wondered if he allowed anyone else to do this.

Krista watched closely as Lisa started rocking her hips, and slid herself harder into his mouth. He continued tonguing her clit as he reached up and fondled the soft breasts above him. Lisa could only moan in appreciation. As she moaned, his erection returned with a vengeance.

Krista wrapped her fingers around the base of Alex's erection and slipped her mouth over the head. She fingered herself to a minor orgasm while she sucked on the head of his cock. As she bobbed her head up and down, Krista felt him swell larger in her mouth. A few minutes later, he erupted into her mouth, and she swallowed eagerly.

Lisa climaxed next, as his tongue beat against her clitoris. Alex moaned as he tasted her juices. He was surprised at how quickly he had come, being the second time. It could have been due to Krista's unexpected blow job. Lisa rolled over onto her side, as she came down from her orgasm.

Alex reached over and gently put his hand on the side of Krista's face and turned her face in his direction. He leaned in closer and kissed her on the mouth. Krista's eyes opened wide in surprise.

"See, I told you that he wouldn't mind if we saw him naked and that he might want to get nasty with us," Lisa said with a sly smile.

"Anytime you girls want to have more fun, you know where to find me."

"I will certainly keep that in mind," Krista replied.

The End

(Should they continue? Suggestions?)