Sister and her Girlfriend

Story Info
Lesbian sister's flirty girlfriend facilitates threesome.
3.7k words
4.48
18.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egoBorder
egoBorder
36 Followers

When I was 18 years old, my sister Becky came out as a lesbian. She was 22 at the time, and it caused a big rift in our family. But she and I had always been close, so I supported her and we both became estranged from our family. This brought us closer together than ever, and eventually it led to a sexual affair.

A couple of years later, when I was 20, I transferred to a college in her city and during that summer I moved in with her and her new girlfriend, Tammy. I had never thought of Becky sexually, but after her revelation I kept imagining her with women. After I became sexually active, I started comparing her more and more to women. Checking out her soft body more and more, and eventually I started even jerking off to her. I never imagined that anything would happen between us, but this all changed when I moved in with her and Tammy.

Becky and I are very similar in appearance, taking after our mother's looks. We both have our mother's blond hair and brown eyes, and people who meet us both often remark that we could be twins. In the past Becky would usually respond by pinching my cheek and saying something like, "Yep, this is my beloved baby brother!" In the past this never bothered me, but after I became attracted to her sexually I would get flushed and usually try to hide any sign that her getting so close to me usually gave me an erection.

Becky had started to date Tammy and they moved in together a few months before I arrived that summer. They had an apartment downtown close to the entertainment district. A friend of theirs had moved out so they were happy to have me come in and help with the rent. I knew Tammy from pictures and social media, but we hadn't met before. The second we met in person, she gushed, "Oooh Becky, he's adorable! He looks just like you!" It felt very welcoming and I immediately liked Tammy, but I blushed again and the girls poked fun at me.

Now Becky and Tammy were very different physically. While Becky is blonde and has always been a bit on the plump side, Tammy was a brunette and quite thin, almost androgynous. She has short black hair and small firm breasts. She would often go braless, even when wearing tight tops. But she was very pretty, with a bright face and personality. She was very forward and good at getting people out of their shell. In contrast Becky has large soft breasts which hypnotically sway with every movement she makes. I remember she was sometimes embarrassed by her breasts and plumpness, but I always found her to be alluring and sexy, often yearning to caress her. I imagined she would be delightful to fuck, soft and wet and moany. Meanwhile Tammy gave the impression that she would be a hard fuck, her tight body taking punishment as well as dishing it out. I suspected that Tammy was the dominant partner, and this would bear out after I got a closer look at their relationship.

After I moved in, for a short while the girls tried to be demure about their sexual urges. They would retire modestly to their bedroom to make love. But pretty soon I started hearing more and more moaning from their bedroom, especially from Becky, and it soon became necessary for me to go to my bedroom and jerk off. It was hard not to think about what they did to each other. Eventually, we all became good friends and they became more open, kissing and rubbing each other a little in front of me. Still pretty innocent stuff, but more and more obvious. I noticed that Becky was still pretty shy in front of me, but sometimes I caught Tammy looking at me for a reaction. One rare day when they were both out of the apartment, I couldn't help myself and snuck into their room. I sniffed their dirty panties and even opened their bedside drawer and sniffed and sucked their dildos, imagining them fucking each other's pussies with them. I wondered if they thought about me in the room next door, but I figured I was dreaming. Still, after that I went to my own room and masturbated to an amazing orgasm.

Soon after that we all went out for drinks together with a group of their friends. Though they mostly hung out with a group of lesbians and gay guys, we all got along and they treated me like a bit of a straight mascot of the group. That night in particular Tammy was very intense. I caught her looking at me a lot, and she was even a little touchy-feely on the dance floor. When it came time to go home, she insisted that we close out a bar near the apartment with a few more rounds of drinks, just the three of us. Even Becky got pretty drunk, and was unusually loose and giggly.

In the elevator on the way up to the apartment, Becky and Tammy were hugging, with Tammy basically supporting Becky to keep her from falling. Suddenly Tammy gave her a deep kiss, which Becky returned eagerly and even moaned a little. I couldn't help but stare at them, and though I felt myself getting hard this time I didn't try to hide it. Tammy broke off and glanced down, noticing my erection, but didn't say anything. Instead she reached over and touched my arm, almost as if steadying herself, but she caressed me gently. This made my cock get fully erect and she glanced at it again, this time looking up at me and smiling mischievously. I returned her smile without saying anything.

When we finally got into the apartment Tammy suggested we have another drink and smoke some hash. So we all sat on the couch together, me on the end with Tammy next to me and Becky on the other side. The whole time Tammy couldn't sit still and kept rubbing her bare legs against me. We had gone out dancing and were all pretty sweaty, so the room filled with our mingled body odor. She kept leaning over and hugging Becky, seemingly making a show of touching her and showing her off to me. Sometimes they would kiss a little. To my surprise Becky seemed not to notice or mind that I was right next to them. For my part, I made no attempt to hide that I was looking at them and didn't try to hide my erection, though it took a lot of willpower not to rub myself. I wanted to desperately, but didn't want to ruin the mood. It became even harder when I would hear Becky occasionally let out a little moan.

finally Tammy broke off and turned to me. She reached over and pinched my cheek like my sister did and said, "You're so cute. Becky, your brother is so cute!"

Becky raised up a little and looked at me, then sank back. She closed her eyes like she might fall asleep, but exhaustedly she said, "Yeah he's cute, all right"

Tammy said, "And he's a good dancer like you." She was still touching my face, but now she touched my lips. "His mouth is like your, Becky. Are you a good kisser like your sister, Samuel?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm all right. I haven't received any complaints, anyway," I tried to laugh it off, but I was enjoying her hand on my face and mouth and made no attempt to pull away. Becky was still sitting sunk into the couch, but she adjusted her position slightly and opened her bare legs. This gave me a glimpse of her pink panties under her flair skirt. She looked at Tammy, then at me, but said nothing. she got quiet and a little grin started to form on her face.

"No complaints, huh? How modest!" Tammy said. Then she broke off and fell back into Becky's arms, her head on Becky's breasts. Still looking at me she said, "With a mouth like that I bet you're a good kisser like your sister." Then she looked up at Becky, who had been looking at me, and pulled her in for a deep kiss. As she did she stretched out and put her legs on my lap. Now I got a got a good look up her skirt, seeing a white thong. Her thighs were gently rubbing my crotch, and I even got brave and moved my hips up a little to let her feel my hard cock through my pants.

The girls broke off their kiss and looked longingly into each other's eyes. "Yeah, your sister is a GREAT kisser," said Tammy, and pulled Becky down again. Now the kiss became more intense and they both moaned softly, Becky a little more loudly. Tammy reached up and caressed Becky's face, but Becky was a little more conservative and merely held Tammy to her on the couch. But I saw that her hand gripped Tammy tightly where she held her at the hip, and she played a little with Tammy's skirt, like she wanted to reach under it. Meanwhile, I started caressing Tammy's bare legs. She had soft, pale skin, but being muscular her legs were sinewy. First I rubbed her calves, but then I moved up to the back of her knees and then even a little ways up her thigh. Neither of them looked at me or said anything, and the vibe was slowly getting pretty hot in the room.

Then their kissing stopped, and suddenly without saying anything Tammy raised up. First she got on her knees next to me and then to my surprise she straddled me. She sat full on my lap, her crotch on my hard on. She hugged me with both arms, and without saying a word she kissed me deeply. I was surprised, so I held her by the back but didn't try to pull her down any harder on my erection though I knew she must feel it. But I took my opportunity and returned her kiss fully, closing my eyes and exchanging tongue play. After a minute or two we broke off and Tammy pulled slightly away and looked into my eyes. she gave me another peck on the lips and then looked at Becky, "Yep, he's a good kisser. I guess it's in the family, babe." I looked at my sister next to us, but didn't say anything. I was incredibly aroused by then point but didn't want to do anything to spoil the mood. It occurred to me now that this felt planned, like they had discussed it.

For a second Becky didn't do anything. She sat sunk against the couch, her legs still spread and giving me a view of her panties. She looked at Tammy, then she glanced at me. Suddenly she raised up, and without saying a word she leaned into Tammy, giving her a deep but brief kiss. The she pulled Tammy off me and onto the couch, exchanging places with her. Now my sister was sitting on my lap, right on my bulging cock. She put her arms around my neck and looked at me. Still without saying anything, she pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed deep and hard. At first I was cautious like with Tammy, and held her by her back. But as we continued I gained confidence and held her more firmly, then moved my hands down to her hips. I pulled her down on to me, rubbing her pussy onto my erection. She started moaning gently and I moved my hands down to her bottom, under her skirt and then even under her panties. I gripped her butt cheeks and pulled her towards me. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. The whole time we didn't stop kissing and she was humping me pretty hard.

I felt her breasts again, their soft weight against me. I wanted desperately to feel them. I didn't know how far this would go, but I didn't want to let this opportunity pass me by. My right hand moved up her back, over her backside and up to where her bra strap was. Deftly, with practiced dexterity, I reached under her tank top and undid her bra in one movement.

This had an interesting effect. As soon as I did it, my sister pulled away from our kiss finally, giggling. Next to us, Tammy gave an affected whoop. "Wow, little Samuel! Where did you learn that??"

That broke the tension in the room a little bit. Becky still sat on me, and still humped me gently, but she sat with her arms on my shoulder pinning me down and looking at me with an amused grin on her face. A little nervous that I had overplayed my hand, I let my hand come down on her back. I rubbed her back gently, though my left hand still gripped her ass slightly under her panties.

I decided to play it cool, and grinned. "Well, practice makes perfect," I said.

That made them both giggle. It felt like I had two older sister teasing me. Tammy out her head down on the couch, just inches from us but not touching either of us. "Becky, I think you're brother is a player."

Becky giggle again, and looked at me. Then to my delight she leaned back and, lifting her arms, she wiggled out of both her bra and tank top, exposing her breasts fully. They were beautiful, just as I had always imagined them. Soft, round and full, with gorgeous dark pink nipples which were hard. she grabbed them and gave them a little jiggle, then leaned forward and put her left nipple right on my mouth. "Here you go, player." I sucked on it eagerly for a minute, then she pulled away and turned slightly, putting her right nipple now in my mouth. As she did so I brought my right hand up from her back and caressed her left breast. Now my left hand remained on her butt, but I was pulling her harder down on my cock, and she began to hump me more intensely. "There you go, little brother," she said gently. After a minute she pulled away again and turned, and brought her left nipple back to my mouth, my hand still on that breast. At the same time she reached out and pulled Tammy gently up, to her. Their mouths met in a wet kiss while I sucked on my sister's tit.

I was in heaven, but where was this going? They continued to kiss sloppily, my sister humping my raging hard on. I moved my left hand, off my sister's butt, in between them and brought it around under Tammy's skirt. She was on her knees on the couch next to us, legs slightly apart and leaning forward to kiss Becky, and I took advantage of this. Though it was a little hard to reach, I moved my hand up her skirt and to her ass cheek. Remembering she was wearing a thong, I massaged her bare buttock gently but then reached over with my fingers and started rubbing her pussy. It was soaking wet through her cotton thong and I pushed in and found her cunt. At this she gave me an encouraging moan, still kissing my sister. I got brave and moved my right hand away from Becky's breast, still in my mouth. I caressed her back then moved it under her skirt and her her butt a squeeze. She moaned too, and now I moved my hand under her panties. Even though she was humping me hard now, I pushed forward under her pink fullback panties and managed to find the rear of her pussy near her asshole. She was soaking wet too! My sister was sitting topless on my lap, kissing her girlfriend, and my fingers were in her wet pussy. I was ecstatic now, and I let out a moan myself.

This continued for another minute, all of us enjoying each other. Then the girls broke off their kiss. Becky looked down at me, then leaned down to kiss me. She raised up again and said, "God little brother, your cock is so hard!" I didn't say anything, but raised my head up slightly and she leaned down again to kiss me. My left hand pulled Tammy a little closer and with the improved position I pushed further into her wet cunt. While I was doing that she raised her arms and took off her own top. She wasn't wearing a bra as usual, and now her firm breasts were exposed. I could see her hard nipples now, smaller but more dense than Becky's.

I moved my left hand away from her pussy and pulled gently at her back. "Come here," I said. She obediently leaned down and we kissed. This turned into a three-way kiss that grew in intensity. After a little while Becky pulled away, still humping me. I could feel her pussy grinding against my cock, hard and soft against each other. I kissed Tammy and then gently pushed her up over me to suck on her breasts. She enjoyed this and moaned, Becky looking at us for a little while while still humping me hard. then she leaned down again and we all kissed each other again.

After another minute Becky pulled away and leaned back. "Let's go fuck," she said. She gave me another little hump and then climbed off me, standing up. She looked beautiful. She reached down and took my hand, then took Tammy's hand and pulled her off the couch. She led us into their bedroom without a word. She turned on the light and led us both to the bed, then she turned. She was smiling, sloppily and dreamily. "Oh my god, you're still completely dressed, little brother." We all giggled at that. We stood next to the bed and kissed each other again, but now Becky reached down and unbuckled my belt. Just as deftly as I'd dealt with her bra, she undid my zipper and without breaking off pushed my pants down. meanwhile I stepped off my shoes. Tammy somehow unclasped her skirt, then broke off and leaned down to do the same for Becky. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, then squirmed out of my undershirt. It all happened fast but deliberately.

Now we were all out of out clothes and in our underwear. We kissed again standing next to the bed, maybe hesitating a bit now that the moment of truth arrived. But we were more intense, and I reach down with one hand on each of their asses and wiggling into their wet pussies. Finally Becky broke off and fell back onto the bed, her hand clasping mine and pulling me down on top of her. "Fuck me Samuel," she said breathlessly. I got on top of her, but before we could come together fully she reached down and pulled down my boxers. Tammy was beside us now, and she pulled down Becky's panties. "Fuck me, little brother. I want you to fuck me." It was like a chant, or a prayer.

I didn't hesitate. Without a word, I guided my cock into my sister's pussy and pushed in. Gently at first. She didn't resist at all, her pussy eagerly swallowing my cock. She put her arms around me and kissed me, holding me against herself. She were completely joined then. I was barely even thrusting per se; my cock was entirely inside her and we simply moved our hips is a hard rocking motion. My sister moaned sweetly and loudly, but we never broke off our kiss. Tammy was next to us, caressing us both but unobtrusively, like a spectator. I glanced at her briefly and noticed she was still in her thong. I didn't want to leave her out completely. In that moment I was in love with both of them, and I thought of Tammy as my sister too. My left hand reached up and pulled down her thong, off her wet cunt. I stroked her pussy gently but also moved to her breasts and her mouth. I wanted to transmit our pleasure to her, who had brought us together finally. She graciously accepted my caresses while I made love to Becky.

For her part my sister accepted my body entirely with her eyes closed. We never stopped kissing, until eventually I felt my climax approaching. I could hardly believe I had lasted this long. I could feel it was gonna be a massive one, but I never even considered pulling out. I pulled my mouth off Becky's for half a second to say, "I love you," then went back to kissing her. She felt it too, and I felt her pussy get even more wet. She began contracting, her cunt squeezing my cock hard. I continued caressing Tammy with my left hand, but now I stopped moving it around and gently rubbed just above her pussy. She had a full, bristly bush, and as I came inside my sister I cupped her lover's wet cunt lovingly.

It felt like I came for five minutes, or an hour. It was indeed an intense orgasm, and Becky returned it fully. She was so wet I even wondered if she peed, but it wouldn't have made a difference. We continued to kiss the entire time, and even after I came. I stayed inside her long after that even. After I came Tammy drew closer to us, and I pulled her in. We all kissed each other again for a long time after that, silently. We enjoyed each other intensely, the heat and aroma of everyone's sex mingling in the room.

Eventually I rolled off my sister, but we held each other. We kissed and caressed each other lovingly, until we finally drifted off to sleep together.

That was just the start of one incredible summer we spent together.

egoBorder
egoBorder
36 Followers