Sister Comes to Stay

Story Info
Sister gets jilted and helps her brother out.
3.2k words
4
62.4k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was balls deep in editing a complicated business contract one Friday afternoon when my phone started to ring on my desk. Glancing impatiently at the screen I noticed that the call was from Deb. That struck me as odd because my little sister almost never actually calls me. She would rather text for half an hour than to just pick up the phone.

Fearing something was wrong with mom or dad, I picked up.

Deb was crying so hard that I could hardly understand a word that she was saying. My heart started pounding, thinking the worst till I could get her to calm down enough to explain why she was so upset.

As it turned out, it wasn't anything catastrophic like I had feared...at least not in my opinion, though it was a big to her. Apparently, she had just come home early from work to find her long-time boyfriend in bed with another woman. According to her, she had lost her mind, screaming and throwing things at the two of them before turning on her heel and storming out. She was calling from her car where she had parked a short distance away from her apartment. A good move as far as I could tell with her current mental state.

Taking a few minutes to calm her down, I managed to sort out the details. She said that she was sure that she was through with him, as infidelity was one of the few things that she found unforgivable. The apartment was in her name and she intended to text him when we hung up and give him the weekend to move out before she changed the locks. In the meantime, she would drive the hour to my place and stay with me for a few days. We had always been close, without the usual sibling fighting and petty jealousies, so staying with me was the obvious choice.

I assured her that everything would be ok and that I would be home a little after five. She had a key to my place as she usually stayed over whenever she was in the city. After offering to bring home her favorite take-out, we hung up. Her emotions had improved considerably and she had taken a shaky breath and calmed down, managing to even chuckle when I teasingly said, "I told you so" about the guy in question being not good enough for her.

I arrived home with dinner in hand and we ate and talked about what all had happened. Deb had always had a very calm and logical head on her shoulders, so I wasn't surprised when she recovered in short order, replacing panic and humiliation with anger and resignation. She was still upset about the betrayal, but I reassured her that it had nothing to do with her shortcomings.

She confessed that she had been working to the conclusion that their relationship had just about reached its expiration date anyway, so the loss wasn't all that great. It was the loss of trust and betrayal that still bothered her. Her pride and self esteem had taken a hit and it would be a while till she felt better about that.

We had consumed the better part of two bottles of wine with dinner and Deb was soon yawning. I could tell that she was beat and worn out from the day's emotions, so I suggested that we turn in for the night. I offered to cook breakfast in the morning and we would figure out something to do in the city to help keep her mind off of her woes.

With a kiss on my cheek, she said, "Thanks bro. I don't know what I'd do without you. I knew that you would make things better. You have always been my knight in shining armor." With that, she moved off to the spare bedroom.

Cleaning up the dishes, I heard her puttering around in the bathroom, taking a quick shower and getting ready for bed. By the time I had locked up for the night and retired to my room, I noticed that the light was out under her door.

I had just fallen pretty deeply asleep when I was awoken by the sound of my name. I sat up, startled and disoriented to find Deb standing by the foot of my bed. My first thoughts went straight to concern that her boyfriend had shown up at my apartment, or she had been unwise enough to answer a phone call from him.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked Deb.

"Nothing really. I mean, nothing's happened. I was just... I mean... Nevermind. I'm sorry that I woke you. It's fine, really. Go back to sleep."

Instead of turning away, she hesitated. I could tell that something was upsetting her. We had always been close growing up, best friends, really. We knew each other like books.

"Hang on. It's okay. Tell me what's wrong." She looked so vulnerable standing by the bed in an old long t-shirt of mine that she usually slept in when she stayed over. Her eyes were big and moist and her sad face made me feel for her situation.

"It's just...I know it's stupid. I'm a grown ass woman, but... Could I sleep in here with you? I just don't want to be alone with my thoughts. Every time I close my eyes, I see Mike lying on top of that slut, his ass pumping up and down."

"Ewhe, stop!" I said, "I do NOT need to imagine that!"

Laughing, she asked again, "So would that be okay?"

We had shared beds off and on for most of our lives, on vacations and camping and whatnot.

"Sure, just..." was all I managed to get out before she grabbed the covers and slipped into bed next to me.

"Woah, hang on!" I exclaimed.

"What" she asked with a frown, "Don't tell me that you're uncomfortable."

"No, no, no, it's fine. It's just that...nothing" I had slept in the nude for all of my adult life and hadn't even given it a second thought tonight. If I needed to get up in the night, I would have just put on the robe hanging in the closet like I usually did when I had company over. Now I didn't know what to do. She was already in the room and I was embarrassed for some reason, though I knew I had no reason to be. I figured that I'd just move over to the far side and wait for her to go to sleep. Then, I'd get up and put some boxers on. She's never know the difference.

Another quick peck on my cheek and she rolled over on her side away from me and snuggled down into her pillow.

" 'Night", I said carefully tucking the covers in between us.

After a few minutes I managed to just drift off again when she spoke up in a whisper, "Colin?"

"Hmmm?"

"Would you snuggle me? Like you used to when I was little? I need to feel safe tonight."

"Uhhhh," I hesitated.

"What?" Now she was sitting up looking at me with a frown.

"Nothing. Sure. Lay down"

I scooted over to her side as she lay back down and put an arm around her, snuggling her up to my chest, but being careful to keep my groin well away from her and the covers tucked in in front of me.

She sighed and said, "Thank you, Colin. That's better. I might even be able to sleep now. Love you."

"Love you too, squirt." I said thinking to myself, this could be a long night and I need to get up the first chance I get.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it around under her chin and sighed. Nothing but a completely innocent gesture, but I was extremely aware of how hot her body was and how I could feel her breasts up against my arm. THAT led me to noticing how her panty clad bottom was scrunched up against my stomach and THAT made me think about being naked!

Suddenly my worst fears were true and I could feel myself getting hard! Christ! What a mess. I scooted even farther back away from her round ass. The more I thought about my erection, the harder it got! My body did NOT care that this soft, half naked woman was my sister.

I was born lucky. My berserker Scandinavien heritage left me well endowed. I'm not only longer than average, but "girthy" has been a common phrase used by the women I slept with, making my cock look even bigger than it is. Right now, my full eight inches of rock hard girth was on display and it was all I could do to keep my hips far enough back to not poke Deb in the thighs with the head of my cock.

Feeling me pull back, Deb said, "Will you stop being weird and get over here and snuggle me right?!" She yanked the covers tight and shoved back while reaching back and grabbing my naked waist.

She froze for a second, her hand on my bare hip and my hot, erect cock wedged against her ass.

Then she exclaimed, "What the fuck? Are you naked?"

I started defending myself telling her that it was my house and I could sleep naked if I wanted and that I hadn't planned to be woken up in the middle of the night by my wussy little sister.

She started laughing and wrestling with the covers pretending to pull them down. "You perv! Why are you naked? Were you jerking off?"

"Knock it off you little brat!" before she gave up and rolled her eyes.

"It's just that.. You hopped in so fast that I didn't get a chance to mention... Well, I'm not wearing anything." I finished, lamely.

"Lighten up, Francis. I didn't think about it either. I usually sleep naked too." She layed down, smoothing the covers around her.

"Go grab me a pair of boxers out of the closet and I'll get covered up."

Chuckling, she replied, "Oh, don't bother. The cat's out of the bag now. Just don't poke me with that thing again, okay?"

"Shut up."

"I mean, Jesus, what have you got under there? It felt like you smuggled a baseball bat into bed." With that, she yanked the covers down and stared at my still turgid cock.

"Hey!" I shouted, grabbing for the covers.

Deb had a stunned look on her face. "Holy crap! No wonder your girlfriends used to walk out of here so bowlegged in the mornings. You're huge!"

"Stop it! I don't want to talk about my junk with you! You're my sister!"

"Well, then tell me why you're lying there with the biggest hardon I have ever seen, if I'm just your sister. Doesn't that make you a big 'ole perv?"

I didn't know what to say. "Look, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... I mean...it's not like I have control over it. There's a beautiful half naked female in my bed. My body just responded. I wasn't perving on you."

"I'm just giving you shit. I was just surprised. I know how unpredictable boys' cocks are. I'm not offended. In fact, it's flattering that you think I'm beautiful. I don't feel very beautiful right now." she ended with a mournful look.

"Don't let one unfaithful asshole get you down. You are very beautiful. I used to get so damn tired of all my friends staring at you when you walked by. And they all fell over themselves flirting with you whenever you came around. I may be your brother, but I'm still a man and I know a beautiful woman when I see one."

"Thank you, Colin. That makes me feel nice. And for your information, I had a horrible crush on you growing up." Chuckling, she went on as she rolled back over and layed down, "I used to imagine that I would grow up and marry you."

Smiling, I shook my head and leaned over to kiss Deb on the head. "Get some sleep."

We both lay there in the dark, thinking our thoughts.

Quietly, Deb said, "Colin?"

"What, Deb?"

"I'm sorry that I teased you. Do you want me to go back to my bed so you won't be...you know, uncomfortable?

"No, it's fine."

"I mean, doesn't that hurt? To be hard like that? That's what guys always told me."

"Mmmm, it's a bit uncomfortable. Aches a bit. Wouldn't say it really hurts. Guys always tell girls that."

After a minute, again quietly, "Do you need to...you know, take care of it? I don't want you to suffer. You really are so good to me and I don't want to be the reason you ache."

"You mean like do I need to go to the bathroom and jerk off? Haha, no. I can suffer through. Besides, that doesn't really work for me."

Deb rolled over and pushed herself to her elbows. "What do you mean?"

"Jesus, do we really have to discuss my masterbation issues now?"

"I'm serious. What did you mean, that it doesn't work for you."

Sighing, I roll onto my back. "I need more stimulus. I think I have practiced holding off my orgasims for so long that I need actual stimulus. I mean, I can make myself cum with porn usually, but not by myself, without anything."

"Oh. I see. That must suck. Then what do you do in times like this?" It was obvious from the bulge under the covers that I was still hard.

"Just...try to ignore it and eventually, it will go away."

"Could I do something to help?"

Frowning, I asked, "What do you mean? I already told you that you don't have to leave. I'll be fine. You need the company and a good night's sleep. It's fine."

"No, I mean, like...HELP. Help make you cum? So you don't have to lay there all night uncomfortable!"

"Deb! What the hell are you asking?"

"Oh, good God, I wasn't asking you to fuck, for Christ's sake! I was offering you a hand job. It's the least I could do! We DO love each other and it's not like we're trying to make a baby! I'm just offering to help you feel better. You'd do anything for me to help me feel better. It's no big deal. I give great hand jobs"

"I don't even know what to say right now. You're actually offering me a hand job?" To be honest, the thought of it went straight to my cock and made me even harder, if that's possible.

"Sure, why not? We're adults. All that incest stuff is all about avoiding birth defects. I'm a healthy sexually active woman and you are a man in need of relief. Seems fair. It WAS my idea, after all."

We stared at each other in the moonlight coming in through the window. I could clearly see her laying on her side towards me, the outline of her hard nipples and perfect young breasts clearly standing out under her t-shirt. There was a slight smirk on her face. One that I knew well. It was her, stubborn, I've got my mind made up, smile. I could tell that she was being serious and not at all uncomfortable with the idea. Why not?

Keeping eye contact, she slid her hand forward under the sheet and along the length of my cock to the base.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed and flicked the covers down so she could see what she was doing. I sighed and enjoyed the feel of her small hand wrapped around me. She was staring at my cock with big eyes and a look of lust on her face.

"Look, if we're going to do this, you need to go get a towel. I cum a LOT and we'll make a huge mess."

She looked up at me with a gasp and started pumping her hand up and down, caressing my length with obvious skill. "Shhhh," she said, "just enjoy."

Moaning a little, I insisted, "Seriously, it'll get everywhere if you don't."

Ignoring me and laying her head down on my chest, she went to work on my throbbing cock.

For the next few minutes, I didn't know what hit me. Deb went to work on my cock with a vengeance. Not too hard, not too soft. Not too fast or slow. She put a little twist in her strokes at the base and squeezed me just under the head on each upstroke. I nearly died when she suddenly stopped. I thought to myself, "Dear God, please don't stop now!" But she only interrupted her ministrations long enough to reach down with both hands and pull her t-shirt up and off of her body. I got one quick glimpse of her perfect b-cups and erect nipples before she laid her warm body back down on me and picked up where she left off. Reaching down to caress her smooth back, I was lost again in the sensations her hand was ringing out of me.

In only a few minutes, I couldn't take it any more. "OhGodOhGodOhGod, I'm gonna cum! You need to move out of the way! OH FUCK!"

Deb quickly picked her head up from my chest, not missing a stroke. But, instead of moving back to make way for my ejaculation, she leaned over and enveloped my cock with her hot, wet mouth, sliding it at least half way down the length! I was instantly transported to Heaven and started cumming harder than I could ever remember! Wave after wave of orgasim washed over me. From the backs of my calves, up to my lower back I could feel it. I pumped spurt after spurt into my little sister's mouth.

Knowing from experience that there weren't many women that could keep up with swallowing the huge amount of seamen that I produced, I kept expecting her to back off or at least gag. Instead, she pushed her mouth down on me even farther, till it was in the back of her throat! I could feel her swallow and swallow. Most of it probably went straight down her throat without hitting her tongue, she had me so deep in her mouth.

After five or six huge convulsions, it started slowing down. The orgasm faded, leaving my body exhausted. My cock continued to twich as she slowly suckled it, coaxing every drop out of me massaging the base of my cock. Still, she kept her mouth on me, gently sucking and bobbing up and down, going deeper as my erection softened, till she had all of me in her hot mouth.

Finally, she plopped down on the bed, with a satisfied smile and asked me, "How was that? Feel better now?"

My voice was horse and it was an effort to just speak, "Where did you learn to do that? Nevermind, I don't want to know. Yes, I feel much better now!"

"Good!" she said, reaching down and slipping off her panties. "Take a minute to catch your breath, cause then it's my turn for some relief!"