Sister/Cougar Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister find a great roommate.
1.8k words
4.49
18k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers

Heather and I had lived together in that tiny place for a little over a year. We enjoyed each others bodies that whole time. When we both got better jobs we decided to move to a larger place, but the larger places were two bedroom and much higher rent. We could afford a place by ourselves for about six months, so we got the place and looked for a roommate. We agreed on a nice woman and she moved in.

Heather and I never told her we were brother and sister, she just assumed we were married and we let her believe that, we figured no harm no foul.

Shortly after we moved in Simon, Heathers ex came over; I don't know how he found our address, but there he was. He wanted to talk to Heather. The last time he "talked" to her she ended up with a fat lip and swollen eye. I told him she was happy and he need to leave. Thankfully I was the only one home. He tried to push past me and started yelling for Heather. I explained that Heather wanted nothing to do with him, and I invited him to leave. He gave me a hard shove and got into the apartment. Somewhat more forcefully I invited him to leave again. In the process a chair got broken, we only had the couch and chair to sit in to watch tv. After we discussed him leaving for a short bit he left, I told him to never come back.

I cleaned up the blood and disarray before the girls got home. I didn't want Heather to get scared, and I didn't want Becky to get worried and move out, we couldn't afford it.

Heather and I never made it a secret we were in love and lust with each other. Becky would catch us sometimes kissing and feeling each other out. I love the way my sisters breast feel in my hand. I love the way she kisses, deeply and with lots of tongue.

Becky was the shy type, when we would watch tv she wouldn't pick anything. If we shared a dinner it was what we liked and she would just go along with it. Heather told me she kind of liked the way Becky acted. She wondered what she was like in bed, did she just lay there or scream? Did she like oral sex, both giving and receiving? While my sister isn't a screamer, she is kind of loud. She, as I, like oral sex, both giving and receiving. I asked her why she was thinking about Becky's sex life.

"Becky seems to be at home a lot and I haven't ever heard her talk about any guys, I'm just curious."

Heather was always open to another sex partner, female only she told me. I made sure she meant that the partner would join us, not just her.

The apartment had only one master bedroom with it's own bathroom. We took that room and Becky used the other room and the other bathroom. Sometimes we would catch her walking by our door and peeking in. We didn't leave the door open, but sometimes it would be open a crack. Sometimes we were fucking our brains out when she would walk by. Heather and I didn't mind, I was hoping she would join us, but she just kept walking by.

One day Becky was out for the day.

"Becky is gone and I need you right now!" Heather was insistent sometimes, and when she wanted sex it was right now.

We were in the living room and started kissing, I reached under her shirt and started massaging her breast. I felt her nipples get hard, so I lifted her shirt more and started sucking on them. I rolled them around my tongue and with my fingers. I reached under her dress and pulled her panties down and slid my finger into her wet pussy. She let out a moan and opened her legs a bit so I could get in there better.

She had reached down into my sweats and grabbed my cock. It was rock hard and she started stroking it. She leaned her head back a bit and I went to work on her nipples again.

All of the sudden she turned, pulled up her skirt and bent over the arm of the couch. I dropped my pants and underwear and got behind her. I started to push my cock into her pussy but she stopped me.

"I don't want it there, what I need right now is you in my ass." She said as she looked over her shoulder.

I have been using her ass for a while now. Both of us enjoyed it, I liked the rubber band feeling around my cock, and she liked the fullness she felt when I buried my cock deep in her butt. So I wasn't surprised when she said what she wanted. I grabbed the lube from the bathroom and put a bunch on the outside of her hole. Then I took a gloop of it and gently massaged her rosebud and pushed the lube inside. At first it was only one finger then I worked two then three fingers in.

"Would you stop fucking around and get to it" she breathed out.

I got behind her and slid my cock in her ass. As I said I like the feeling of my cock in her butt. Once she had relaxed and I was able to bury my cock to the balls I started sliding in and out. Heather reached down and started fingering her clit and pussy, she started moaning and groaning.

We had been going at it for a bit when the front door opened. Becky stood there a minute frozen in place with shock.

Heather looked over and said, "Becky you weren't supposed be be home till tonight"

With a shocked look on her face and blushing crimson red Becky said, "Oh god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

I just stood there like a idiot with my cock buried in my sisters ass, not knowing what to say.

"You are welcome to join in if you like," Heather said in a playful tone.

I thought Becky was going to throw up. She dipped her head and hurried off to her room.

"You were going so good, don't stop now."

So I started pumping in and out. Heather started fingering herself harder and faster, I knew she was reaching her orgasm. I started thinking about Becky and us in bed and the things we could do together. That helped get me to the point I couldn't hold back anymore. I blew my load in Heathers ass, there was so much it started running out and down her leg.

"Dam brother, that was a big load!" Heather said breathlessly.

Over the next few weeks we noticed Becky peeking when we were making love. I never thought of us as exhibitionist, but when we would catch her peeking it would really drive our sex to bigger heights, of course we never let on that we saw her peeking.

Since we didn't have a chair we all sat on the couch while we watched a movie or tv.

One night we were sitting on the couch, Heather was on one side and Becky was on the other. The couch wasn't very big so it was cozy. Heather and I started kissing, then she whispered in my ear.

"Put your hand on her thigh and see what happens. If she moves it or slaps you then we know. If not keep going up her leg and see what she will let you do."

I thought "what the hell, why not." So I put my hand just above her knee. She was wearing light house shorts that were very baggy. They didn't hug her leg or butt. She always wore a loose t shirt and you could tell she didn't wear a bra most times, because her nipples would start poking through.

I squeezed her leg and then started moving my hand up and down a little. Every time I moved it up I wouldn't go back down as far, so soon I was almost to where her inner thigh met her pussy. I started rubbing and pushing her shorts out of the way.

Neither she nor I had said anything and we were both staring at the tv. I pushed the leg of her shorts aside to find she wasn't wearing any panties. I started getting hard when I found this out. I started sliding the side of my hand into her slit. I was expecting that she would scream and bop me hard, but she sat there. I looked over and she had her head laying back on the couch and her eyes closed. She scooted down a bit and spread her legs.

Heather looked over and smiled at me. She got up and went to the other side of the couch and raised Becky's shirt and put a lip lock on a nipple. Becky's eyes flew open and she started to say something, but I kissed her. She started relaxing and enjoying what was happening. She started moaning and sucking air through her teeth.

I pulled my hand away, stood up and grabbed her hand. I pulled her to her feet and the three of us went to the bedroom.

I pulled Becky on top of me and slid my cock in her pussy. She was tight and slid down very slowly.

Through gritted teeth she said, "wow, it has been a long time and you have a cock that is bigger than I am used to."

Heather put a lip lock on her nipple and started sucking and rolling it around with her tongue. Becky started moving up and down, then leaned forward and I started pumping hard.

It didn't take long for both of us to cum.

Heather got on her back and told Becky to kneel over her face, then she started licking and sucking Becky's clit and pussy.

Since her pussy was right there and available I got to work on my sisters pussy. I buried my face in her pussy and started licking and sticking my tongue in and out.

I was kind of surprised that Becky had another orgasm while Heather ate her pussy, but she started moaning and saying "here it comes, here it comes!"

We didn't have to wonder any longer if she was silent or a screamer, she let out a moaning scream I was sure you could hear down the street!

I felt Heather tense up and knew she was getting there so I redoubled my efforts. It didn't take long before she let loose.

We all lay there in bed feeling the after glow of such great sex.

"I know you guys are related. I am going to blackmail you. I will not tell anyone as long as the three of us have such great sex at least once a week, maybe more."

Heather and I smiled at each other, "not a problem."

orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers