Sister Didn't Want To, At First

Story Info
Sister teases, brother loses control. Then his virginity.
2.4k words
4.24
152.5k
157
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers

Simon looked across the room at his older sister as she sat watching TV, her legs folded under her.

At 22 she'd returned home two weeks ago after a failed relationship. Simon was 19 and was a perpetually horny virgin with little experience of girls.

Now that Stella was back home after almost four years away, her presence inflamed his senses causing frequent embarrassing and untimely erections.

Like now. Any minute they would be called to the dinner table and he was sporting wood caused by the strip of red panties over his sister's pussy, underneath her tight white skirt. She wore a red boob tube as well - no straps, bare belly, tits the size of coconuts testing the fabric's ability to hold them up.

Stella lazily twirled a lock of her shoulder-length brown hair as she gazed at the TV. She turned to ask over her shoulder if dinner was ready. As she did her skirt rode higher and Simon was treated to the whole of her creamy thigh and red panty-clad bum for a second before she resumed her pose, still with the gusset visible but now it was worse. Camel toe. A clear slit in the red fabric as it pressed inside her.

Matters went downhill. Dinner was ready. How was he going to walk over there with the monster in his pants?

He grabbed a magazine and put it over his crotch, then slapped it onto the table as he sat down. Eventually his cock left him alone and after dinner he went to the spare study, looked for a movie on one of their 39 channels and settled on a police drama. Which had a steamy sex scene in it. The monster returned.

Stella came in to see what he was watching: "Oooh cool. This is supposed to be good. Can I watch with you?"

"Of course. That guys a copper and she's a hooker that's going to blackmail him."

"Thanks. Wow, she's stacked!"

"Yeah, I noticed."

"Hah. Oooh, look at her arse! Is that perfection or what? And now she's riding him. Man those tits are jiggling!"

"Yeah. I can see."

The scene came to its end but Simon's cock kept the memory. Stella tried to sit in a bean bag next to the one he slouched in but her skirt was too tight. In her effort Simon got a spread-leg view right up to red triangle as she strained to get back up. She sat on the easy chair instead.

Some minutes later the hooker in the movie was stripping, teasing the copper-guy again. This time she stood full-frontal naked and Simon's embarrassment at his sister being there watching too, was only eclipsed by his fear of her noticing his attempts to relieve the pressure on his aching cock.

Stella teased him: "Do you need the magazine again little brother? Hee hee. Why else would you take '25 crochet projects' to the dinner table? Hah hah."

Fuck. He hadn't even looked at the magazine. She continued: "Do you need some alone time Si? I might go take a shower. Ooh sorry, would that make your problem worse, thinking of me in the shower? Hee hee."

Simon's face went bright red but his cock refused to behave. Stella rose, slinked over towards him, and stood with her feet apart right next to him between him and the TV. She raised the hem of her skirt slightly so Simon had an eye-height closeup of the little red panties. His sister's legs were wide enough apart that her upper thighs weren't even touching.

Then she skipped away laughing, leaving Simon in his torment. That night he masturbated angrily, twice, with the image of his sister's panties and the movie-hooker's tits and pussy jostling in his head.

Three nights later he was crawling under the TV unit trying to connect his game console when his sister squatted beside him, asking what he was doing. Having made the appropriate connection he squirmed back and found himself looking right up her thighs to black panties, legs again provocatively apart, camel toe clear and distinct as if she'd forced the fabric up inside her.

"Turning you on again li'l bro? hah hah."

Then she was gone again.

Minutes later he was in the kitchen fixing a snack when she got a glass of water, deliberately splashing herself so as to make a braless nipple show through her blouse.

"Stella, what the FUCK is all this?"

"Oh nothing. Jeez, you perve. It's so easy to get you hot. You're stiff again aren't you? You're pathetic, all men are pathetic."

Off she went again.

It was many days before Simon took matters into his own hands. Stella gave him pantie-flashes and went braless around him, even walking through the house wrapped in a towel with her bum cheeks on display. Then one night their parents were at a business function and Simon resolved to confront her.

"Stel. You've been teasing me for days. It's mean. Why are you doing it?"

"I'm not teasing you, you're just a perve. You perve at your sister. You watch me and look up my dress, down my top. Yeah. You're a perve!"

"Stop it. Bullshit! It's deliberate. You know it is. You're really hot and I can't..."

"What, you little perve? Can't help looking? At me, your sister?"

"Please stop."

"Oh you little shit. I can see you're getting a hardon again. Oh my, I didn't realise my blouse button had come undone. Oh dear, you can see my stomach the cleavage is so deep. Hah hah."

"STOP. Stop, or I'll..."

"You'll what? Jack off again?"

Simon's senses clouded and he instantly wanted to punish her. He covered the distance between them before the grin had time to evaporate from her face. He grabbed her blouse with both hands and ripped it open, sending the remaining buttons flying onto the floor. Now her white lace bra was on display. She shrieked: "Stop it. Stop you little fuck!"

He didn't stop. He turned her around forcefully and ripped the blouse from her shoulders, the bra straps followed, then he pulled the bra down so it was tied uselessly around her waist. She tried to wriggle away but he had her pinned to the back of the couch.

"Simon stop it. You can't..."

"Shut up. You act like a total cunt and I'm gonna treat you like one."

The loose trousers were next. He didn't even undo them, just yanked them down so hard she got friction burns on her thighs. The matching white panties hung on to one hip with the other exposed to her arse crack.

Again she tried to struggle away from him but the strong grip of one arm held her pinned there while with the other hand he pulled the panties all the way down.

And there it was. Smooth, unshaved, perfectly symmetrical, and his for the taking. Stella whimpered: "I'm sorry, Si. I took it too far. Please don't!"

"Too late. Shut up."

He bent over her using his weight to keep her trapped, while he fished his cock out of his shorts. In seconds he was testing her entrance with his rigid prick. She shrieked in earnest now:

"NO! NO! Oh please don't! I'm you're SISTER for fuck's sake. Don't... NNNggghh!"

His cock ripped past her outer lips and went in half way. His inexperience mixed with her inner dryness meant friction was winning - at the moment.

"Oh Simon. It's too big. You're hurting me."

He pushed two or three times more but realised her clenched muscles and lack of lubrication were preventing him getting all the way in. She began to bargain: "OK. Look. I'll let you look at me and jack off, OK? I'll even help. But not this. OK? Si?"

"Shut up. Let me in."

"NO! Um, I'll wank you and you can cum on my tits. Would you like that?"

"Shut...up...and LET ME IN!"

"No Simon. I won't. This is rape. Incest. I won't."

"You won't. OK. Fine. Suck me off instead."

"No!"

"I'l stay like this until you either let me fuck you or you suck me off."

"Bastard! OK. But if you cum in my mouth I'll bite you in half. You prick."

Simon eased his hold on his sister but she did not try to get away. She knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand.

"This really is big, Simon. Long and thick."

"So? Just suck it and get me off."

"No, I mean, I won't get it all in my mouth. OK, just stand there and I'll do it."

Stella licked her brother's knob and nibbled at the end. She licked the throbbing vein underneath it, took the tip into her mouth licking the end, jacked him slowly. She was trying to make him cum without actually getting the thing in her mouth. When it wasn't working she sighed in defeat and went to work.

Now she opened her mouth wide and put as much of his meat into it as she could, wrapping her lips around her brother's cock for the slow back-stroke sucking she'd learned to do. Then open-mouth, bob forwards, lips closed, backstroke suck... on and on.

His moans told her she was doing it right. Keeping her lips firmly closed now, she bobbed and bobbed until his thighs stiffened and he thrust into her. She gagged but let him push, now just keeping her head still while her brother fucked her mouth.

She knew he was going to cum and tried to get him to pull out, but he held her head there with his strong hands. She felt the first jet of his cum hit her throat, gagged and recoiled, then another, and another until her mouth was full of his thick salty jizz.

She whimpered and moaned in protest, but Simon didn't let his sister go until he was finished.

As he pulled out Stella spat his cum into her hand and threw it at him.

"You complete fucking arsehole! I told you not to cum in my mouth. You fucking bastard!"

She stood and grabbed at her clothes. Simon stopped her.

"No. I'm not done. I want to lick you."

"No...fucking...way. No way. Fuck off."

He hauled her to her feet, bent her back over the couch and pressed the end of his cockinto her puckered arse.

"Choose. I've still got steam in me. I lick you or I fuck your arse. Which is it?"

"You'd never get it in."

"Try me. Choose."

She said no more, only turned and faced him, spread her legs wide, and looked off to the side in disgust.

Simon knelt before her and played like a curious child. He pulled her smooth lips apart, rubbed at them, licked tentatively. He put a finger inside to the second knuckle, removed it and put it in his mouth to taste her. He searched out the clit he'd only seen in pornos, now he had a real one. He kissed it. Licked around it. Put his tongue inside her vagina and licked along her slit.

She hadn't moved, but he sensed a change. She was no longer stiff, stoically enduring her fate. Her brother's mouth and tongue were arousing taboo feelings in her. She was getting turned on.

Still Simon licked and kissed at his sister's now glistening pussy. What had started out as exploration became eroticism. He became aware of his sister's hand gently guiding the back of his head. And she was breathing more heavily. A finger inside her pussy told him she was very wet.

So he licked and kissed some more. Minutes passed, his face was wet with her juices, and then her heavy breathing became panting. Her thighs rippled slightly, then shuddered, then she came on her brother's lapping tongue.

"Oooh you fucking bastard. Ngh. Ngh. Oooaaahhh!"

Stella held her brother's head there and he obliged. He was kissing the hood of her clit with his tongue pressed against the bud and she shuddered and came again. As it washed over her and away, she spoke to him:

"Simon. If you wanna fuck me now, I'll let you this time."

He looked up at his sister, stood as she turned and bent over the couch pulling her pussy lips apart to ease the passage of his massive cock.

Taking himself in one hand, he held the tip to her sopping opening and pushed. His size split her and she shrieked: "Wait. Oh fuck it's thick. Keep still a sec...OK, push gently. "Ahh! Gently, I said. No stop. Let me do it..."

Simon kept still while his sister rocked back against his invading cock, each time spreading herself a little more, and then she gave one backwards push and he sank inside her hot, wet tunnel. She shuddered and jerked, the sudden invasion flicking her into her third small orgasm, but he was inside her. All the way inside. He began thrusting more urgently and she met his thrusts, her butt cheeks slapping in shock waves as her brother ploughed her cunt for all he was worth.

"Si, it's OK. You can cum in me. I'm safe."

With that Simon increased his pace and his second climax rushed headlong towards its peak. He grunted loudly, threw his head back and his hips forwards, and jetted his honey-thick semen into his sister's cunt, rope after rope, until she'd emptied him again and he fell forwards onto her back gasping and twitching.

He stayed like that in disbelief at the fantastic sensations he'd felt. He didn't care that she was his sister. He'd finally had sex. Then she interrupted his afterglow:

"Si? Can you get off? I can't breathe."

Simon withdrew and his cock slid out of his sister noisily. She put her hand to her pussy instantly to catch any drips. He handed her panties to her, expecting her to put them on but she used them to wipe her juices and his jizz from between her legs.

"OK little brother. Look, I was hating on all guys after Danny fucked me over. You were in the firing line. I wanted to get back at men. I won't be a tease any more."

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. It doesn't matter why you did it, I tried to fucking rape you. God Stel. Forgive me? Please? I won't lose control again, I promise."

"OK. Si, You didn't actually hurt me. I was scared, but..."

"Yeah. Sorry. Here, get dressed."

"No, I don't think I will."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers