Sister Futa Loving

Story Info
Two futa sisters together for the first time...
5k words
15.9k
38
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Allie smiled as she unboxed exactly the item she had been waiting for. At eighteen, one could have said that she was rather a little ahead of the curve when it came to enjoying and experiencing her sexuality in kink, but, well, things had always been a little different for her. Namely, as she was a futa, even though she presented as a woman to everyone that didn't know the intricacies of her body. Really, it was her decision who knew about it -- and it helped that she was always able to follow her older sister's lead, Lauren's lead.

Whereas she had blonde hair that came down to her shoulders, Lauren had brunette hair, lightened by the son. At least they both had hazel eyes, though Lauren was a little curvier than her lithe build. There was no doubt that the sisters were related, of course, though, even then, Allie could not have honestly known just how close they were in their inclinations. That, however, would all come out in time.

"I've been waiting for you."

Grinning, she lifted her prize out of its box.

The chastity device was small and pink, with a domed cup to go over her cock, ensuring that she had no chance at all of getting hard, a metal ring to go around her balls and keep it in place. The lock would make it quite a tight fit, but she trembled keenly at the thought of it, how it would feel to trap her virgin cock in such a way that, well...she couldn't do anything about her own need.

She licked her lips as she grabbed the toy, heading straight for her parents' bathroom, which she knew would be empty -- and at least had a good lock on it too. Privacy was much-appreciated, especially after the split between their parents, but they had grown closer again, between sisters at least, though their mother travelled a lot for work. It just felt better, so very often, to take a few moments behind closed doors to know that she would not be disturbed.

Close to the bathroom door, she slipped by her sister, though was so close that she bumped her buttocks and hip into Lauren's.

"Oops! Sorry!"

Lauren started and flinched from her, which was most uncharacteristic, though that was partly because there was something around her own shaft and balls already, keeping her soft. And mostly because she caught sight of the shiny, pink metal in Allie's hands.

"Oh! No problem!"

Lauren grinned, bumping her foot into the bathroom door after Allie as her excitement swelled, ensuring that the lock did not quite click into place. She had the feeling that her sister would welcome a sexual awakening, at least with her, of some sort, though Allie may well have beaten her to the punch in that instance...

Perhaps their sheltered existence led them to not realise that what they were doing with one another was not the norm, but that was hardly something that either sister was going to worry about. Not when consent was already well enough in hand, allowing them to bond and grow -- and now experience all that could be laid out before them in their sexual adulthood.

She still felt the pressure of Allie's arse on hers as she licked her lips, arousal flaring, burning and tingling across her skin. To see her little sister locked in chastity, the image flitting into her mind's eye entirely unbidden, deserved more than for Allie to have what Lauren hoped was her first chastity experience alone.

Taking a moment, Lauren stripped, dragging her blue crop top up and over her head, hair swishing in the wake of it, sweatpants hitting the carpet quickly. She wore little more than that when she was home, only because that was the most comfortable for her, comfortable in her bare skin, though she had a little tan at that time after being away for vacation not all that long ago.

"We'll see just how you like this, Allie..."

She grinned, the pressure of her cock rising against her chastity device, though it was a more extreme version than Allie's with a flat cover for her shaft, ensuring that there was no relief at all for her. But she had more experience than Allie in sadomasochism, being a little older, shifting her weight back and forth as she paused at the bathroom door.

A moan from within. She quivered.

There was no doubt in her mind as she swung open the bathroom door with a grin, practically posing with one hand up on the doorframe, hip cocked out so that the eye could not help but fall to her caged cock. Allie's jaw dropped, but she was caught, literally, with her grey sweatpants down and her loose, white shirt, which had not honestly hidden much of the upper half of her body from a sister who knew her so well, already off.

"Lauren! I..."

But she slowed, taking in Lauren's naked body as she swallowed hard, though that didn't do anything to stop an easy grin from spreading across her lips. It was right in a strange way to be there with her sister and, besides being rather one-minded about finding her very first chastity cage (it had to be the right one), Allie could not deny that she had thought of her sister in that way before. In a way that had her sister naked and splayed out under her, changing positions, doing things that, honestly, she had never even learned that sisters were not supposed to do.

And, when they clearly were after similar things, her lips twitching as her eyes followed the lines of Lauren's body down to her caged cock, why should she hold back? Allie clutched a hand to her chest, though did not even think to make any move to hide her breasts. Nudity around her sister was very much the least of her worries.

"And I thought you would never like things like this," Lauren all but purred, taking the initiative and closing the distance between them to take Allie into her arms. "But doesn't this feel so good, sis? To be caged, to be restricted... Mmm..."

She trembled, letting their bodies speak for them. Sometimes words could do too much, could take away from other sensations -- and she wanted to let Allie feel everything, to do everything, not to be distracted by any one thing. Her caged cock rubbed up against Allie's and Lauren resolved, right then and there, to never allow her chastity device to not be in contact with Allie's. It was too arousing, making her cock throb insistently against its cage, but that was exactly the reason she was wearing it: to restrain and restrict herself. It wouldn't have been half the tantalising fun that it was for her if she was not caged and held back, grunting as her cock pulsed.

Allie had time to come to her senses, though her senses only wanted to lean into Lauren. She hadn't, of course, expected to get as turned on as she was that quickly, but she couldn't help that. Lauren had well and truly taken things into her own hands there, but Allie didn't mind that. Even in her comparative inexperience, she liked having someone to lead her where she wanted to go, to show her new pleasures, though never would he have genuinely expected Lauren to hold her as she did, drawing her in close, so soothing and so erotic at the same time.

"Mmmm, oh, Lauren..."

She moaned, her head tipping back as Lauren nipped at her neck, their chests pressing together, warming them from the chill of the bathroom. The friction between the chastity devices dragged her attention down again and again, though Allie did not mind that at all, even though she was not at all sure where she had dropped the key to it in Lauren's interruption. And just why hadn't the door locked after her?

She didn't mind. Not as Lauren drew her head and neck back, her arms too tight around Allie to keep her close. She couldn't bear to have her sister away from her, now that she was that close, her skin prickling and tingling, heart pounding with luscious desperation against her ribcage.

"Congratulations, sister," she breathed, her lips a hair's breadth from Allie's, "on your newfound corruption."

Allie giggled, tilting her head as she gave a little rock of her hips, grinding more fervently against her sister. Now that she had started, she didn't know how to stop, pain and pleasure spiking sharply. Oh, it was so new to her, feeling her cock throb like that, though it could go no further than the dome of the chastity device, which did not allow her very much room at all. No, it was just about enough for her cock to fit into naturally and swelling to full hardness... Well, that was entirely out of the question.

She grunted, kicking her grey yoga pants off her leg where they had still been trapped around one ankle, but that didn't help anything. She panted softly, catching sight of Lauren's grin, another moan rising to her lips. Of course, Lauren knew exactly what she was going through and was more than eager to let her experience every trapped pulse and throb, lingering on that edge of strained aching.

Allie shook her head. Would Lauren ever not be wicked? She kissed her sister full on the lips, relishing in the sensation, lips parting and moving against Lauren's as if it was all perfectly natural to kiss her sister. To her, undoubtedly, it was, considering that she had never learned otherwise, though it was something that was thought about, yes, before engaging in. Her parents had expressed the need for consent to her, however, even if it only took the look in Lauren's eye -- and the fact that her naked sister had accosted her with a chastity cage in the bathroom -- to know that there was no worry about consent there at all.

For futa sisters, anything was permitted between them.

Lauren slipped her tongue into Allie's mouth, a little put off by how Allie had responded. She wanted so much more than that, need coursing through. Allie could do so much more than that! However, she was not to know that Allie was still overcome by arousal, not knowing what to do with herself, grunting, whimpering, pressing on with little grinds of her hips, as subtle as they were.

The kiss deepened as Lauren French kissed her, letting Allie feel how a kiss was meant to be, her tongue slipping around Allie's, moaning into it. It was a more aggressive kiss than Allie had been expecting as she moaned into Lauren's mouth, her sister grabbing her hair to hold her there, even though Allie had no concern at all about trying to pull back, not when she was grappling with the experience, the lust of it all coursing through.

Her sister's mouth felt so good against hers that she pressed back, finding passion in it too, though the ache of her trapped cock could not be denied or ignored, not in any way. She could not have anticipated that, how much it was going to claim her attention, the grind of her chastity cage against Lauren's simmering through her.

"So, why did you lock your dick up when you could have been fucking my pussy?" Lauren said as she broke the kiss, sliding her hands down to Allie's arse to grope and squeeze, fingers digging softly into the flesh of her buttock. "You could have done so much with me and my tight pussy, you know... But now you're all locked up like me!"

She laughed aloud, lighter than she had been in a long time, even with Allie rolling her eyes, suppressing her smile, even if it was very much due to come out one way or the other.

"Maybe if I had had some warning," she grumbled good-naturedly, flicking her sister on the nose, though Lauren accepted the rebuke with a smile. "Jeez, Lauren... I've been jerking my cock to the thought of you for, like, months now...and you spring this on me?"

Lauren chuckled throatily.

"Oh, so we could have been doing this for a long time... Well, there's no sense in holding back now, is there?"

Allie agreed with that very much as she lightly accepted Lauren's teasing, the pressure of the chastity cage rubbing against hers. She rather liked having her sister that close, feeling her body intimately, all in a way that she could never have expected coming to life. Lauren squeezed her backside again, rubbing her fingers around against the thicker flesh, dipping her fingers into the crease between Allie's buttocks as if she was going to finger her "pussy" right there and then. Of course, neither woman had a real pussy, but anal would more than do for both, spending need that was sorely lusted for...

That was, if they weren't locked in chastity. That did pose a problem.

"Hey..." Lauren started, an idea flickering to life in the back of her mind. "I have an idea. Now, I'm sure this isn't too much for you, for, like, your first time...but I have a strap-on that I could fuck your pussy with... It's a new way of having an orgasm, Allie, you'd look so fucking hot cumming on my dildo!"

Allie shivered, her sister's fingers pressing in deeper to her backside, tickling her anal ring and pushing inside. Just one finger, just to start, but that was enough for Allie's hips to rock, not knowing whether to grind back or push forward, trapping tantalisingly in the middle. But it wasn't up to her to decide, not when she was happy to follow her older sister's lead, getting to see exactly what it was that Lauren said gave her so much pleasure. To think that Lauren had not, of course, gotten off with a dildo ground up into her own backdoor pussy, after all that, was surely something that would never have crossed her mind...

Allie smirked, glee dancing in her eyes, nipping at her bottom lip.

"Sounds good, sis," she murmured, shivering against Lauren. "Ah... Does it always feel like this?"

She punctuated her point with a little rock of her hips. Lauren grinned in turn as she slid her finger deeper into Allie's backside, working it back and forth. Her sister could not help but let out a needy little moan at the penetrating. Not that it was the first time that her arse had been fingered, of course, but, well... It was the first time that someone else had done it to her. And it was much hotter to have her sister tease her like that, working her up into pulsing, grinding need as if the strain was going to end up being too much even for Allie to bear.

But Lauren wasn't yet done with Allie -- not then. She'd found something more, catching sight of their shared reflection in the large, bathroom mirror, their parents' previous bathroom so large that it could have been deemed decadent. Not that either woman minded that, not at all, not as they rocked and moaned against one another, even if Allie's brow furrowed. In her instance, she was wondering right then and there why Lauren wasn't dragging her off to the bedroom to have one or the other of them put on a strap-on -- she didn't much care which, she was that horny. But Lauren led the way, knowing that there was more than one way, certainly, that she could show Allie more ways to get off.

Her fingers teased, pressing deeper, working back and forth until they found the pleasure button within her anal passage, Allie arching into her touch. Not a G-spot, as would truly be found in a woman's cunt, but a lady's prostrate, all as it was meant to be for the futa sisters. Regardless, the pleasure was there as she teased her fingers across it, more and more aggressively playing with her backside, twisting her finger back and forth inside Allie.

"Does that feel good, sis?" She breathed, though Allie only had a moan in response to her. "Do you want me to keep going?"

Allie groaned, clenching her jaw, rocking her hips forward. All she could do was nod, wanting it, wanting it all, even though she didn't yet know what it was that Lauren was doing to her. She'd thought they were heading to the bedroom but that did not even seem to matter anymore as she whined and whimpered, leaning more and more heavily into her sister as need coursed and thrummed through her.

Lauren worked her finger back and forth, thrusting, teasing, showing Allie what was possible -- when another hand was manipulating her body, of course. It wouldn't have been the same if Allie had been masturbating and enjoying her body in the privacy of her bedroom, but neither was it meant to be. Lauren smirked, lips parting, eyes fixed hungrily on Allie's face as her sister humped and ground against her, her body reducing itself to a mere futa toy in her hold.

Oh, how she loved that... She adored how Allie arched against her, as if called by a higher power, sexuality and lust brimming over between them. It swelled and sweltered, skin flushed with passion, yet their attention, repeatedly, dropped back to their cocks, all nicely bound up in chastity as if there was no better place for them.

For Lauren, it was agonising. The only reason that she was able to bear through it was because she was focused as much as she could be on Allie and playing with her, showing her sister other ways to have fun. There was so much more yet that she had to teach Allie, sitting at the precipice of a big change, and she clenched her jaw briefly, trying to calm herself, as the strain around her aching cock grew and grew.

But she had to hold it back, she knew she had to. She didn't want to fall prey to her base desires, though it was the restrain of being denied orgasm, even true pleasure, that had led her to using the chastity device in the first place. Lauren grunted, deep in the back of her throat, though rocking her hips to increase the friction between her chastity cage and Allie's didn't do anything at all to help her. she was foolish to think that it might have brought her some sense of relief, but it was still needed, something that she could lean into, something, even in the tap of metal on metal, that she could try to focus on.

"Ohhh, Allie," she moaned, adding a second finger to her sister's backside, thumb and free fingers digging passionately into her rump, a little too roughly to be comfortable. "You...unff...have no idea for how long I've thought of you...like this..."

Allie whimpered, though her lips flickered into a smile, not wanting to remain stoic at all. It was just so hard to say anything as she rocked back onto her sister's hand, eager to feel more, how two fingers worked inside her. She couldn't get that same angle with her own hand and, even then, it was exquisitely different, her cock so tight, the pressure immense, unable to drag her attention to anything else at all.

"Yes..." She breathed, leaning into her sister physically, needing Lauren to support her then. "Oh... It feels...so tight... I thought about you fucking me with your cock while I was in chastity...ohhh...before... Never thought...it would happen..."

And perhaps not quite as Allie had imagined it when she had been indulging her mind in fantasies and her body in pleasure before. For with her sister having a penchant for chastity herself, a strap-on and their shared chastity might well have been the best option that they could both take together.

Lauren nipped at her lip before drawing Allie into another deep kiss, tongue twisting against Allie's and pulling up against it, moaning into the kiss. More, she needed more, so very much more as she dominated her sister through the kiss. She humped and ground her caged dick up against Allie's, her body aching for pleasure, yet none of that pleasure was to come as her arousal built and built. It was a devious kind of sexual torture indeed to be rendered hornier and hornier without any kind of release, breath hitching and catching, her chest tight with the strain of all that she held inside.

And yet, without any release, she could build that horniness, the burning ache of arousal that seared through her body in a way that she had not had before. With her sister, it was better, so very much better, her hand coming down lightly on Allie's lower abdomen. As close to her caged cock as possible, Lauren rubbed gently, gradually increasing the pressure, though that left it up to Allie to cling onto her, all to keep herself upright.

12