Sister/Genie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls shared a quick, conspiratorial glance and Jaya saw Jenny giggle just a bit.

"So," Trevor continued, "you said you wanted to speak and negotiate beyond the bounds of the site where we connected. Could you elaborate on that?"

"All right, I'm going to trust you with a lot here, so cards on the table," Jaya said, "Jenny and I are at loose ends. We finished college without loans because of our parents' life insurance and some grant money and government assistance. But it's been six months or so and neither of us has landed a job. We both went into history as a field, which probably wasn't the best choice. Anyway, our money's run out. At this point our options are basically finding minimum wage jobs and dealing with sketchy places to live, or start putting pictures on the internet. Then we heard about the...arrangements that sometimes get made like this."

"I prefer to call it patronage. Has a nice old world ring to it, and at least sounds less sordid than the common slang," Trevor said while nodding.

Jaya nodded. "So...our situation is a bit unique too. We've already been kicked out of the place we live. I know that most girls don't want a live-in arrangement. We're kind of asking for that off the bat. Either that or we'd need you to front us some cash to find a place. Unless you've got property somewhere else?"

Trevor smiled ruefully. "Unfortunately my other properties aren't convenient to the city unless you have a helicopter, and that's not a luxury I indulge in."

"Right, so in short we need somewhere to stay. And...well, we're twins. There's a lot of advantages there, based on what you were asking for."

Trevor cleared his throat and sat up straighter. Jaya waited for some sort of rebuke or rejection but then she realized he was embarrassed. He was helped by the arrival of the appetizers, at least five different options that could easily have fed her to full if she indulged in even two full helpings. They all gathered food and began eating slowly.

"What is it?" Jenny asked after a while, while putting her hand on his. That seemed to relax him a bit.

"I'm...well I don't want to be crude, especially with you lovely ladies. I realize it's sort of expected."

"Trevor...can I call you Trevor?" Jenny asked, and he nodded. She lowered her voice to a sultry purr, "We will not get up and walk away from the table if you ask us if we spit or swallow. We all know what the site asks about, and we all know what questions are really being asked. Just speak as plainly as you feel comfortable."

Jaya was both relieved and annoyed that Jenny seemed to be so deft at being sexy and putting the man at ease. Maybe I should have asked for that along with Jenny's body, Jaya thought.

"Um, so, you say that you being twins has advantages. How...how many advantages?"

The girls looked at each other and made their smiles more obvious, and even Jaya thought she pulled off a teasing glance. "You want to see two sisters getting it on, Mister Mondrian?" Jaya asked teasingly.

"I...um..."

This time Jaya put her hand out, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have teased. For now let's just say we're both available to you individually for whatever you need. Are you okay with that, or were you expecting a nightly threesome?"

"No, no...I mean, you're sisters that's...I can't really expect-"

"It's okay to have fantasies," Jenny said, leaning in and speaking again with her seductive purr. Trevor nodded and seemed to relax. Apparently that had been weighing on his mind and the fact that they'd answered and not bitten his head off reassured him. By now Jaya was lightly stroking his forearm while Jenny was almost wrapped around his other arm.

"I have room at my house...more than enough room to house both of you. And you could each have your own rooms if you wanted. I'll admit I'd thought when I signed up that it would be more of an occasional dating set-up but...having you girls live in-house could be fun. It's empty so much of the time there with the kids away at college, and I don't keep a house staff really. Do either of you cook or...well you wouldn't be expected to, of course but-"

"I can cook," Jenny said, surprising both of the other people at the table, "though I mostly know...exotic dishes. You'd have to tell me what you like. Maybe make it for me and feed it to me a bit so I know how to savor it."

Jaya felt her own heart pounding and heat flushing through her body at Jenny's description of food and her lingering on the words "exotic", "feed" and "savor." She was sure if she trailed her hand down to Trevor's crotch he'd be hard as a rock. As she thought that she looked for Jenny's hands. One was on his shoulder and the other was reaching for food, but she wouldn't have been surprised if she tried to give him a handjob in the restaurant.

"Well, I have to admit I was nervous about inviting either of you back to my place tonight but since that seems to be your aim, you're certainly welcome to spend the night. I don't know if you have luggage or anything you need to move?"

The girls shrugged. "Nothing critical. We have some small bags with clothes we left with the hostess," Jaya said, then being a little coquettish herself said, "We may have been hoping for an invite as well."

"I'm sure you could get yourself invited anywhere," Trevor reassured them, "Would you like to eat?"

"If you're hungry we can stay," Jaya replied, "Otherwise I think we're fine to move on...to whatever's next," Jaya said.

Trevor nodded.

* * * * *

A quick wish let the girls pick up the bags they'd mentioned to Trevor, who also called them a ride share. At Jaya's questioning look, he explained, "I have some business to take care of on the ride back and it's kind of sensitive. Plus I figured you girls would want to chat about...things."

The girls accepted that and were soon sitting in the leather back seat of a Cadillac sedan attached to one of the exclusive options from the ride company.

"I wish I knew what business he was doing," Jaya said when they got underway.

Jenny tapped her shoulder with a questioning look and Jaya rolled her eyes, then nodded.

"He is contacting his security group to get our background information and to let them know we are returning and staying at his complex for the immediate future."

"Complex?" Jaya asked.

Jenny shrugged. "Those are their words for it."

"He probably wasn't lying about the rooms, then."

"Mistress, I think it is likely he will want to spend the night with one of us," Jenny said.

"That's sort of the idea isn't it?" Jaya asked, looking over at her. Then she saw Jenny's expression and smirked a bit, "Do you want to go first?"

"I...it is not my place to ask-"

"What did I tell you yesterday?" Jaya said, now whispering. The car featured a privacy screen but she still didn't want to risk being overheard, "If you want something, don't apologize. Just tell me."

"I would...very much enjoy being with him Mistress," Jenny said breathily.

Jenny's need seemed to be infectious because Jaya could feel herself flush again, and she was sure some of the dampness between her legs wasn't sweat.

"He probably wants to be with you anyway," Jaya said, trying not to sound bitter, "Just...please don't make me look like an ignorant virgin when it's my turn."

"I would never embarrass or show you up Mistress," Jenny said.

"But don't-" Jaya paused and sighed, realizing she was trying to explain to a sex genie how to seduce a man. "You know what the plan is, I shouldn't be lecturing you."

Jaya closed her eyes and leaned back in the seat, starting to feel frustrated in more ways than one, and then she was shocked when soft lips met hers and a very stimulating, very curious tongue worked its way into her mouth. She responded to the kiss immediately and it felt like it lit a fire all through her body. She barely suppressed a moan they probably would have heard the next car over, never mind in the front seat.

"Make a wish, Mistress," Jenny whispered after stopping the kiss.

"For what?" Jaya asked, still somewhat breathless.

"To feel what I feel, and see what I see. Go to a room, lie down, and enjoy the evening."

"And you won't mind?" Jaya asked.

"You are ridiculous, Mistress," Jenny said, then leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Your sex genie will be seducing an attractive man and using his body to make sure her mistress is well cared for, and everything I do, every pleasure I feel will also be pleasing my mistress directly. The very idea almost made me cum, Mistress."

Jaya understood as the way Jenny spoke to her and teased her with her words almost had her cumming in the seat. She reached out to Jenny and grasped her hand. "Make sure he fucks us good, sister," she said with a wink.

* * * * *

The complex, as the guard staff apparently described it, was a newer, modern design, perhaps ultramodern but Jaya new little about architecture. From the outside, the house appeared to be a bunch of windowed blocks stacked on top of and fused to each other to create a building. Some of the rooms on the higher floors jutted out with nothing supporting them below, though Jaya assumed the architecture was sound enough to prevent them just falling off. Because of the position of some of the blocks, it was hard to tell how big the house was just looking at one side.

Their ride left them at the top of the horseshoe driveway, just at the walkway that led to the front doors. Jaya was debating whether to walk up and knock or look for a bell when Trevor walked over to them from the right. Looking over, Jaya berated herself for missing the obvious garage on that side, but she was still rather distracted by the house and what Jenny had said in the car.

"May I show you in?" he asked.

Inside the house's themes seemed to be sleek, white, and wood, the latter mostly on the floors and accenting corners of walls and built-in tables. Most of the furniture had wooden framing and legs with white cushions and looked almost solid but when Jaya subtly pushed on a few of the benches they definitely had give to them. The main room was very open plan, with a living room area to the right of the door, a dining room/area visible beyond it, and a kitchen on the opposite side, with columns the only real barrier between the rooms. Small stairways led to other "blocks" or rooms. Jaya saw lots of windows and thought during the day the place must be bathed in natural light.

"Mariah," Jenny's voice said and Jaya snapped out of her stupor to see Trevor holding Jenny's hand, both of them partway up a platform staircase.

"Coming," she said and followed them up. The next floor was a lot more traditional, with solid wooden walls making hallways, but the hallways were short and maze-like, probably because of the boxy architecture.

Trevor stopped in front of one of the doors that blended very well with the wall. Jenny was practically climbing onto the man at that point and wrapped one leg around his. He seemed to be blushing as he said, "Um, this is one of my guest rooms, Mariah. I...if you give me a moment, Jenny, I can show your sister-"

Jaya stepped forward and put her hand behind Trevor's head, pulling him down to hers. His thin beard and moustache were barely noticeable as she pressed her lips to his and lightly probed with her tongue; not enough to be eager but enough to show she was not rejecting him. He pulled away first, and she said, "Go have fun with my sister. I'll be fine."

She turned to Jenny and pecked her on the cheek, whispering to her, "I expect a lot of orgasms out of you."

Jenny winked at her as Jaya went into the room.

Jaya had made the wish Jenny suggested just before they got out of the car, and she could already feel that she'd better get into the bed quickly. She barely registered the details of the room as she fell into the mattress. Her lips and tongue were already giving her sensations as if she were kissing something. She wasn't sure how she was going to be able to see what was happening in the other room, but the genie magic hadn't failed yet.

When she settled into the bed she nearly jumped. First there was the sensation of someone else's lips on hers despite being alone in the room, but there was also the TV set that rose out of the foot of the bed and flipped on, showing a view of a very expansive master bedroom, with a bed that looked like it was the size of her guest room. The view Jaya had was of the bed from the bottom up, including a lot of space to either side.

She ignored the rest of the details of the room when Jenny and Trevor came into view. Both of them had lost their jackets, and Jenny was running her hands up under Trevor's shirt while he bent down to join her in a hot makeout session Jaya enjoyed from the visual and tactile perspective. She literally felt what Trevor's tongue was doing to Jenny and after she got over the initial weirdness it became like an interactive porn show, something she wouldn't have admitted to enjoying before but couldn't deny now.

Jenny quickly had Trevor's shirt up around his armpits and he teased her slightly by straightening. With Jenny's height as compared to his she couldn't really raise the shirt much higher until she stood on the bed, where he allowed her to remove it. Jaya paused to look at his figure, which showed some hints of muscle and a very leathery texture. Certainly solid enough to be worth a second glance.

Meanwhile he teased Jenny by grabbing her arms as she remained standing on the bed. She put up only a token struggle as he lifted her shirt and bra to expose her breasts. He got to enjoy a classic "boob drop" as the cups pushed up over the double-d mammaries and he paused in admiration as the large globes settled in front of him. Where before he was more frantic, now he seemed almost reverent as he brought his mouth forward.

Both Jaya and Jenny gasped and moaned as they felt his mouth on their breasts, gentle kisses and licks traveling all around the edges and down to the undersides. Jaya quickly worked to get herself as topless as her ersatz sister and flopped back down onto the bed. She reached up to her own breasts, adding to the sensations of their being kissed and licked. Trevor hadn't even approached the nipples yet, but he was skilled enough to work around them. Jaya saw Jenny with her head thrown back, her blonde hair trailing down, moaning as Trevor made love to her tits with his mouth.

He finally licked around and sucked on a nipple and both women let out their loudest moan yet. Soon small nips joined the sucking and licking attention being paid to both tips as Trevor switched back and forth, trying to show each side equal attention. When his mouth left a breast, his hand soon replaced it, kneading the whole breast while gently pinching the nipple.

Jaya felt all of this attention traveling straight to her pussy and wondered if Trevor was going to bring them to orgasm this way. She thought he would, but Jenny took matters into her own hands, literally. She dropped on the bed, somehow still being graceful in the middle of everything, and had Trevor's belt and pants undone so fast Jaya wondered if she'd used magic. Without preamble, she fished his cock out. It was already mostly hard. Jenny gripped the base, looked up, winked at Trevor, and then engulfed the entire thing.

Jaya almost gagged as she suddenly felt the sensation of a cock going into her mouth and down her throat a short way before remembering she could still breathe. Once that idea settled in her brain, she realized the sensation was actually turning her on. She'd always felt blowjobs were an obligation but the feeling of Trevor's organ in her mouth was enhancing her arousal. Not needing her hands to be involved, Jaya continued massaging her own breasts, trying to recapture the excitement she felt from Trevor's attentions.

Trevor praised Jenny's attentions continually, amazed she had taken his entire length and begging her to keep going. Jaya couldn't tell exactly what Jenny was doing; she just felt the cock moving in and out of her mouth, the motions mirrored on the TV screen. Jenny had also moved onto all fours. For Trevor, this gave him a complete view of her long smooth porcelain back and the curve of her ass, still covered by her business skirt. Jaya didn't get that view but got to watch Jenny's gorgeous tits swaying as she moved her body back and forth in a simulation of what might follow.

After a few minutes Trevor put his hand out and stopped her. Jaya didn't have sound, but she guessed he was cautioning her against finishing him. Given his age, he was probably one-and-done regardless of his wishes.

Jenny nodded and flipped around, almost doing a breakdancing move. Where before she was on all fours facing him, now her ass rested on the edge of the bed with her legs together and pointed straight up. She must have undone the zipper at some point as Trevor pulled the skirt off her immediately, revealing her thigh-high nylons and some very skimpy underwear. Jenny splayed her legs to the side and Trevor dove in immediately.

Jaya forgave his lack of foreplay because she was already soaked and nearly cried with relief when she felt his tongue start right in on Jenny's pussy. He split the swollen lips open with his tongue, licking all the way from bottom to top several times before delving in and doing more exploring. With the previous attention to her breasts and the added excitement from giving the blowjob, the direct attention fed Jaya's growing orgasm quickly. She felt Trevor's nose brush past her clit a few times and each contact nearly set her off. After a few more minutes she was nearly hyperventilating. Jaya intellectually knew she had the option of just reaching down and frigging her own clit, but it felt so much like she had Trevor down between her own legs that she couldn't reach down because she worried she would hit him or otherwise impede his progress.

Finally the man moved to her button and flicked his tongue on it directly. It only took a few movements and she went off like a bomb, the explosion a wave of ecstasy pulsing through her body. She heard a squealing moan echoing in the room and realized it was her, but she looked at the screen and saw Jenny holding Trevor's head against her crotch, her mouth open, and imagined she was making a similar noise. Trevor knew enough to recognize the orgasm and lightened his attention, while still using his tongue to tease and prolong the sensations.

This time Jenny pushed Trevor's head away, and everyone involved knew it was time for the main event. Trevor moved toward a nightstand but Jenny said something to him that made him pause. Jaya knew the temptation to simply enjoy Jenny's body had to be immense (she herself wanted to run into the other room and do it if Trevor didn't) but she thought a man like Trevor would still be cautious. Jenny was either that irresistible, that convincing, or both, because Trevor lined himself up without ever going to the nightstand.

He pushed in slowly and it was a deliciously slow penetration for Jaya. His cock was wide enough to solidly stretch her insides and went deep to touch a lot of places that never got attention. When he pressed up against Jenny's body completely, both women felt so full.

"Do it," Jaya said even though there was no chance he could hear.

Soon Trevor moved. Jaya had always thought the only girls who moaned continually through sex were faking it for their partners, but Trevor's lovemaking felt so good in every way after all the buildup; his cock scraping the walls of her pussy, girthy enough and in the right position to rub her g-spot, and the hard thrusts of his pelvis slamming into her clit all merged together to make every movement exquisite. Jaya bucked against the thrusting, despite it having no effect, and continued to maul her own breasts, feeling the slight bite of her fingernails in the flesh. Even the pain only seemed to enhance her pleasure.