Sister/Genie Ch. 13

Story Info
Jaya gives in.
3.7k words
4.84
7.5k
16

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: Story has incest content.

As mentioned in the last chapter, this one is short and the two were actually written at the same time. I still felt the chapter break was appropriate given the developments in the story that are covered. I hope all of you agree, or at least aren't as bothered because there's more story either way.

As always, thank you all for the ratings, comments, and favorites.

===========

The women were shocked to see Trevor sitting outside the conference room, rather than in it.

"Apparently I'm too much of a distraction for some people," he said with a smirk.

"Isn't that supposed to be us?" Jenny asked as she wrapped herself around his arm again. Jaya settled for his hand around her waist as she slid up on the opposite side.

"Oh it was, sweetie. I thought Halifax was going to explode. She might have sunk the whole thing except Jas is the best. She handled every question, commanded the room. She even shut George down once when he asked an asinine question."

Jaya couldn't help feeling a swell of pride at her sister, though a twinge of melancholy followed.

"She's probably going to be a little while longer, so I thought we'd head out again. We could do some more sightseeing if you want?"

Both girls could tell he was trying to be nice for them, but he was actually very tired. At that point his brain believed it was mid-morning the day after they left, and he hadn't had real sleep.

"Let's take you back to the hotel," Jenny said, "I think you need a rest more than we need to sightsee."

"I'm honestly not that tired," he said.

"Really?" Jenny said, then pulled him down to her ear. Despite whispering, Jaya heard her say, "If you take me back to the room and fuck me and don't fall asleep afterward, we'll go sightseeing."

Trevor chuckled and said, "I think I win that bet either way."

They got back to the hotel thanks to the car that Molly had begrudgingly summoned for them on their way out, and Trevor made a point of telling the driver to swing back that way to pick up Jasmine, apparently concerned that Molly would "forget" to handle that part.

"Sweetie, can you head up to the room? I want to speak to your sister," Trevor said when they got to the lobby.

Jenny and Jaya were both confused but Jenny headed up while Trevor led Jaya over to some plush chairs set off to the side.

"Mariah, I know you've had some trouble lately," Trevor said.

"I'm sorry Trevor," Jaya replied with a sigh, "I know I'm not really living up to my end of the arrangement-"

"God girl, what kind of an ass do you think I am?" he interrupted, "You think I'm going to give you a talking-to because you haven't been in my bed as much?"

"Well...I mean before anything else this is a business arrangement..." Jaya replied.

"I try not to think of it that way," Trevor said, "That may be naïve of me and...well I like to think that Jenny's actually a little sweet on me. Now if she's just playacting because that's what she's paid to do that's...I mean that's life with this sort of thing, isn't it? I just...I don't want to be reminded. I'm never going to bring it up, anyway, so just remember that going forward; I'm never going to come down and complain to you girls about the details of the arrangement. I'm just riding this out until you girls are okay financially and come to your senses."

"Yes, sorry," Jaya said, "And for what it's worth, first of all, anyone with their senses would realize what a nice man you are. Living with you these past few months has been better than I could have hoped going into this. Secondly...I don't think Jenny's acting."

Trevor paused and looked at her for a while, then asked quietly, "Really?"

Jaya nodded, "She's...she's not really had a serious relationship before. It's hard for her-...for us, really. I mean, it's probably like you dealt with. You have to worry that everyone just wants your money. We have to worry that everyone just wants in our pants. Doubly so because there's the whole 'can I get both sisters?' idea that some have."

"So don't hurt her or I'll hurt you, is that it?" Trevor asked with a smirk.

"Exactly," Jaya said, "Though...um, if you still want to...you know...I don't think either of us will mind-"

"Mariah, I told you, I'm not holding you to the details of the agreement. That was months ago when we didn't know each other. I just...I don't want you to feel like I don't like you..."

"No, I get it," Jaya said, "Jenny's always been a little more extroverted and definitely more comfortable with the fact that we look the way we do. Lots of people would come up to me and...well they were looking for Jenny, not me."

Trevor reached out and laid a hand on her shoulder in a comforting way. "I'm sorry. That must have hurt when you were younger."

Jaya actually felt tears forming. She'd made up the story about her and Jenny's past, of course, but it was close enough to how she felt around Jasmine growing up. Before their parents passed, the number of objectively beautiful guys and girls that would come around trying to spend time with Jasmine and dismissing Jaya were legion, it felt like. And when Jaya graduated high school and still hadn't manifested the body her sister possessed, it had felt like a betrayal.

"You know, there's someone who'd happily spend time with you over Jenny, if you want."

"Trevor, I told you, I really don't mind. You two like each other," Jaya protested, but she stopped when she saw Trevor's smile.

"Not me," he said.

Jaya realized who he was talking about and swallowed, the lump in her throat seeming to move to her stomach. "Oh."

"She's been teasing me about you girls for months, but she keeps bringing you up specifically. Actually got a little angry and made a slip, I think, after she broke up with that couple she was seeing," Trevor said.

"Trevor, I...not sleeping with you is one thing but I mean...starting up with someone else-"

"Mariah, she likes you, and she's been going through a bit of a rough patch. If you want to use our situation as an excuse I won't fight you, but if you're not interested I think you need to be up front about that. She needs to move on."

"I don't want to be her rebound girl either," Jaya said, feeling echoes of the conversation she had with Jenny not long ago.

"You wouldn't be, I don't think," Trevor said, "At least, if you feel serious about this, I won't let you be."

"I'll...I'll think about it."

"Okay," Trevor said, "Now if you'll excuse me, Jenny and I had a bet."

Jaya smiled as he stood and walked off. She watched him get in the elevator and then found herself zoning out. She really didn't want to go back to the room and listen to Jenny and Trevor's tryst (no matter how much sound proofing they put in, her enhanced hearing would still get something, especially because they both found out Trevor liked his women vocal and Jenny had no problem accommodating that). Instead she found herself people-watching, trying to guess at the guest's purposes, identities, and plans. As high-end as the hotel was, a lot of the people staying there were both exotic and beautiful.

She lost track of time and so was totally caught off guard when Jasmine sat down in the seat next to her. "Waiting for someone?" she asked.

"Oh...hi," Jaya said.

"Hi," Jasmine replied. Her voice was soft and inviting.

After that they simply sat for a while. Jaya looked at the floor and Jasmine kept looking back and forth between the doors, the elevators, and her. It would have been companionable silence except for the looming and growing tension.

"Mariah?" Jasmine finally said.

"Yeah?"

"Where are Jenny and Trevor?" she asked.

"Up in the suite. They...um-"

"Okay," Jasmine cut her off, "I guess I'll use the couch."

"Use the bed," Jaya told her.

"If you're sure?" she asked. Jaya simply nodded. "Thanks," she said.

Jasmine stood and started to walk, then turned.

"If you want me to move so you have room on the bed, just come on in," she said.

Jaya couldn't think of a response. She simply nodded and watched Jasmine walk away.

* * * * *

Jaya saw her hand, slim and perfectly manicured with short nails, push down on the lever to the door. It swung open quietly. Inside it was dark, a small glow of dim light around the blackout curtains the only thing keeping the room from pitch darkness.

She moved toward the form on the bed. She was curled up on her side, almost in a fetal position. Her hair was loose, splayed out behind her on the pillows and over the covers slightly. Thin straps on her shoulders showed she'd worn a camisole to bed. Its lighter color stood out against her darker skin. Jaya remembered the look of that skin. The curves and the muscles all moving together.

Jaya's hands came up. Her blazer dropped. Her blouse followed. Her skirt was tossed aside. She slipped out of the shoes. The stockings would take her too long, so she literally tore them off. She left the thong.

"Mariah?" Jasmine said sleepily.

Jaya said nothing and closed the distance.

"Do you want me to-"

Jasmine's question was cut off by Jaya's mouth. It caught Jasmine's lips as they opened to form a word. Jaya's mouth only opened wider, and tongues explored. Jaya caressed Jasmine's tongue with her own, and Jasmine seemed to be trying to capture it. They pressed against each other, deepening the kiss, both intent on it as if they might share their whole bodies that way.

They pulled back for their first breaths. Jasmine sat up. Jaya tossed the covers aside and sat on the bed. That was as much as they got done before their mouths met again in another desperate kiss. This time their hands pulled and gripped, Jasmine clutching Jaya's back, Jaya holding Jasmine's neck as if to make sure she didn't, couldn't get away. Jaya's tongue ached with how deeply and how vigorously she kissed and searched Jasmine's mouth. She felt Jasmine's hands slide around her ribs and come up to cup her breasts. She hefted the breasts as if to test their weight and gently squeezed them. Jasmine rolled her head down from the kiss.

"Fuck your tits are so perfect."

"I want yours," Jaya replied.

Her hands practically clawed at Jasmine's camisole and soon it was off and tossed to some unknown corner of the room. Jaya wrapped up Jasmine's body in another searing kiss and pulled them down to lie sideways on the bed. Their breasts pressed together and Jaya swore it was unlike any feeling she'd had before. The only thing that felt right anymore on her own breasts were Jasmine's pressing into them. The nipples rubbed together and Jaya felt it in her core. She moaned into their kiss as Jasmine grabbed her ass. The kisses were now full-body affairs; Jaya kept their chests pressed together while Jasmine ensured their crotches met and legs entwined as much as they were able.

Jaya moved her mouth to Jasmine's neck and the woman moaned and dug her fingers in to the flesh of Jaya's cheeks, spreading her open. Cold air shocked Jaya's star and she realized her pussy was soaked and the juices had coated the area. She kept up her exploration, sacrificing the breast-to-breast feeling in the pursuit of getting another moan out of her lover.

"Yes. Yes Mariah, right there. More," Jasmine breathed.

"No names."

"What?" Jasmine asked.

Jaya cursed at herself. Lost in her own fantasy, she was about to lose the mood.

"No names. Just pet names. Lover, girl. Please? Just for tonight?"

Jaya worried she'd just blown it, but she almost cried with relief when Jasmine pulled her head back to her neck.

"Kiss me, lover," she said.

Jaya went back to work. Jasmine's neck became a patchwork of suckle marks and saliva, and Jaya felt dampness on her thigh that didn't come from between her own legs. After getting moan after moan out of Jasmine, she finally rolled the other woman onto her back and moved down.

Her hands came up from each side, pushing Jasmine's breasts together to form a deep cleavage. She started on the oft-ignored underside, kissing, sucking, and loving the sensitive skin to drive her lover wild. She moved around between them, letting their weight fall to the side and cradling them in her hands as she explored the valley between with her mouth, swinging back and forth but never quite reaching the hard peaks on either side.

She'd hugged these breasts. Lay on them. Cried into them. Always through a barrier. Now given access to them, she worshipped.

"Ohhh fuuuck," Jasmine moaned out as Jaya finally set her mouth to a nipple, sucking like a starving child, drawing the nub into her mouth. She grazed it with her teeth but did not bite. She couldn't bear to mark or wound them. She just pulled with her mouth. One hand kept that breast in place while the other tried to grope and squeeze the other into a form where her whole hand could feel it.

Jasmine bucked beneath her now, the attention on her breasts driving her to desperation, seeking more direct stimulation as the arousal started pushing into teasing territory. When Jaya's head came free from the nipple Jasmine grabbed for her. Her hands were frantic and desperate, and Jaya felt a nail scratch her in her desperation to get purchase. She moved up and Jasmine clung to her. Their mouths met so frantically they bumped teeth. The pain shocked through Jaya but she'd learned the blending of pain into pleasure long ago and simply moaned into her lover's mouth. Jasmine's hands returned to her ass and dug in.

"Fuck me," Jasmine rasped.

"I can-"

"Don't you fucking dare!" Jasmine fiercely whispered, her eyes boring into Jaya's.

Her hand came up and pulled Jaya back down, mashing their breasts together. She pushed Jaya's head back to her neck and started grinding. Jasmine's legs squeezed down on Jaya's thigh and she felt the girl's pubic bone digging in.

"Fuck me, ride my pussy, make me cum; I need to fucking cum," Jasmine begged.

Jaya complied.

She pressed down, grinding her thigh into Jasmine's pussy and reaching her own hands around to her ass to increase the pressure even more. Her chest moved to keep rubbing their breasts more and more, and she practically sucked the skin off Jasmine's neck as she sought out every center of nerves and feeling she could.

"Fuck fuck FUCK!" Jasmine cried out to the ceiling.

Jaya held her sister as she shuddered, not from fear or sorrow, but from the orgasm she'd just given her.

Before Jaya thought she'd recovered, Jasmine suddenly put her hands on her shoulders and pushed. Jaya flopped back on the bed and Jaya mounted her stomach. The sopping panties were cold against her stomach and the bedding was cool on her back as she looked up at the olive goddess above her.

Jasmine reached down behind Jaya's head and pulled her hair up, spreading it around the bed.

"You look like a sex angel," Jasmine said.

"It's all yours," Jaya replied.

"I'm taking it."

Jasmine put her hands on Jaya's breasts and dove in. Her mouth sought out the same things Jaya's had, licking and sucking around her neck and collar. Jaya let the genie's body loose, not resisting any of the pleasure from the attention. All of the licks and sucking and the aggressive kneading of her breasts felt like it fed straight to her sex. She felt herself dripping, lines of arousal sliding down her thighs and between her cheeks as Jasmine continued her assault.

She was far more direct with Jaya's breasts, though no less skilled. She went right for the nipples, one sucked, one pinched. At the same time her free hand caressed and squeezed around the breasts. With the genie's body Jaya didn't need someone who knew erogenous zones; it was all pleasure fed right to her aching pussy, revving her up until she was near desperate for an orgasm just as Jasmine had been. Her body had different thresholds though.

"You keep going and I'll cum," Jaya moaned out, running her hand through Jasmine's hair.

"No," Jasmine said, "I want your first cum in my mouth."

Abandoning any more foreplay or delay, Jasmine pushed Jaya back. She slid on the fine sheets. Then Jasmine's head was between her legs.

Jaya knew for a fact that Jasmine was no stranger to eating pussy and in her head she thought Jasmine might know a bunch of different techniques for slowly building pleasure and teasing orgasms over a long period of time. That wasn't what either of them wanted right now though.

Jasmine's tongue licked all over, hunting for any trace of Jaya's juices. Her tongue even swiped over Jaya's star and made her flinch and she could feel Jasmine smile against her when it happened. She felt herself flush from embarrassment, probably the first time she'd done that in weeks. Jasmine gave the rosebud a few more definitive licks, telling both of them that she knew where her tongue was and didn't care, before moving up.

Jasmine's tongue slipped into the folds of her sex, the first of them to penetrate the other in any way. The thought of it sent tingles through Jaya's body that only enhanced the pleasure Jasmine's tongue brought. She feasted on the nectar Jaya's pussy put out, licking all around the ring of her opening. Her nose would nudge Jaya's clit, but only accidentally. Despite Jaya's earlier desperation for an orgasm, she wanted this. She put a hand on Jasmine's head and stroked the luscious black hair. She wanted Jasmine to stay there, to live there, to just give her the most intimate of kisses, keeping her floating on the emotional and physical pleasure high.

Jasmine sensed it, somehow, and slowed her frantic licking. She returned to nibbling and sucking, this time on the labia guarding Jaya's treasure. She would suck and lick, drawing moans and mews out of Jaya, until the weeping of her pussy was enough that Jasmine could get another flavorful lick of her juices. A few times she let the nectar flow all the way to her ass again, and the tongue swipe over her rear sent shivers through both of them.

Jaya was in heaven. She was almost constantly on the edge of cumming, but she almost didn't want to because then Jasmine would stop. Tears ran out of her eyes at how wonderful she felt, with a slight, buried hint of fear that this might be the only time she'd reach such heights.

"Lover, my tongue will fall off soon," Jasmine said.

Jaya nodded, partly to herself.

"Take me. Take every part of me."

Jasmine immediately switched gears. The slow, roundabout licking developed purpose. Swipes from her asshole to her clit came with increasing speed. Soon Jasmine's tongue moved back and forth only on the nub at the apex of Jaya's pussy. Jaya went from pleasurably floating to desperately needing again as the pleasure built and built, backing up against a dam. Two fingers slid into her pussy and found her g-spot like they'd been there before, rubbing with no hesitation and doubling the mounting well of pleasure. Jaya's hips began quivering, then thrusting. Jasmine sucked on Jaya's clit now, pushing her to another plateau. Jaya knew she could cum, she could let it all go, but she wanted Jasmine to have everything. She wanted every part of her to be claimed. She finally felt the tentative finger, the probing, hesitant poking at her asshole. Not trusting herself to speak, she let out louder moans as the finger pushed. In her head, whether she'd chosen it somehow or just knew her body, she understood the finger was the key. That last hole would break the dam.

Jasmine pushed her finger in.

Her sister was fucking all her holes.

Jaya came.

Her muscles clamped down on the penetrating fingers and she wailed, her body shivering and spasming. It was all pleasure, but it was so intense she almost couldn't feel it. She experienced the height of the orgasm as if she were remote from her body. Then she suddenly snapped back. She trembled with the aftershocks, her abs and pussy clenching hard. Reflexively, she reached down and pulled Jasmine up. Her face was soaked in Jaya's juice. Jaya desperately cleaned her with her tongue, tears streaming from her face, her body now shuddering partly from pleasure but also from the onrush of intense emotion.

12